Daddy's New Pussyboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said you wanted to be my pussyboy. You said that you wanted to have a real pussy for me, did you boy?"

"What? No I didn't... But that was just during sex? What happened? I want my cock back!" I looked to his filled cunt as soon as he said it and waited. Nothing happened. His pussy lips stayed wrapped around my cock and he started to cry.

"Oh boy, you said you would do anything for me. And now you are truly my pussyboy forever. Tell me how good it feels to have a cunt boy. Tell me how much you love your new pussy."

"No. I won't. Fuck! I don't want this. I don't...." His voice trailed off as I started to push my cock in and out of his pussy.

"No please..." I could tell it felt good but he didn't want it too. I held him close and started to fuck him faster.

"You're my real pussyboy now bitch. And I am going to fuck this pussy anytime I want." I whispered in his ear. His breathing increased and I could tell he was trying to fight the pleasure.

"No no no..." but with every word he started to push back against my cock, pushing it deeper into his cunt. I started to fuck him harder and watched myself in the mirror. I saw his cunt lips wrap around my cock on every stroke and I couldn't hold back anymore. I started bucking hard and fucked his new pussy as deep as I could. He moaned and cried at the same time. Loving how good it felt but hating that he did. He reached down and felt my cock spread his lips and let out a sob. That is what pushed me over the edge. My cock swelled and started to throb and I could feel his pussy tighten around it like he knew what was about to happen. I started to cum harder than I ever have before and saw my cock throb and spray deep into his cunt. He let out a moan and a shudder and covered his face with his hand. I realized that he had gotten his second orgasm from my cock in his swollen pussy. I pulled his hands down from his face.

"No boy. Look. Look at your new pussy and watch yourself cum again from my cock being inside you. You're my pussyboy now and forever."

As he stared at my cock spreading his twat open and some cum leaked out. Followed by more pussy juice.

12