Daddy's New Slut

Story Info
This morning I caught my dad coming out of the shower.
1.6k words
3.65
197.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**this is fiction, and fantasy. none of it has happened. and its the first time writing a story like this, so sorry if its not that good**

Little info about me I'm 18, and still live at home with my dad, my mom isn't in the picture so its just me and him. I'm still in school, and my dad leaves about the same time I do.

After my dad left I decided to stay home, was not feeling too well, well that is kind of an understatement I was horny as hell and was not feeling too well to go to school cause of it. I already have to change my panties because they are so wet. Now the reason they are wet is a bad reason, horrible thoughts I should not be thinking.

This morning I caught my dad coming out of the shower, just a towel wrapped around his waist. Now my dad is hot for someone his age, he is 37years old and he stands about 5'9 and weighs around 190lbs. so he is in good shape. The towel just barely fits around his waist and so there is a little spot where there is a space at the bottom and where it was at it I could see the tip of my dad's cock. I know a lot of girls my age (I am only 18) would find it gross to think about their dad's or anyone his age like this. However, I get so wet and horny thinking about sucking his cock and feeling it going in and out of my body. Think about becoming his little slut or fuck toy. Gets me so turned on and makes me cum so hard thinking about it.

Well I decided to go back up to my room and grab my vibrator and just lay on the couch just wearing a long shirt. As I start to move my vibrator in and out, I started moaning. Calling out daddy please, fuck me daddy. About an hour later, when I was about to cum and moaning daddy yes make me cum for the second time the front door open.

"Ashlei, What are you doing home? You are supposed to be at school!" my dad yelled as he saw me on the couch. Thankfully, I had enough time to hide my vibrator.

"I wasn't feeling well daddy, I didn't think it would hurt to miss one day of school." I said sitting up looking innocently, Wishing I had more clothes on then this long shirt, and praying he didn't hear me moaning and saying daddy..

"Ashlei, stand up!" I stood up quickly. "Do you really think I believe that lie? I heard you. You were playing with that cunt of yours. I can still smell the sex in the air. You really want to be daddy to fuck you. Well you are going to get it. You going to become daddy's new slut, you understand slut?"

I nodded slowly, not knowing what to say.

"Bend over the couch and lift that shirt, better yet take it off, I need to see my new fuck toy naked." My dad said looking at me with a twinkle in his eye and what to look like an evil grin on his face.

I just stood there, frozen in place,"bitch, when I tell you to do something do it!" my dad said in an angry voice and he grabs my arm and moved me over to the side of the couch. "Take the shirt off now!" I slowly took it off wrapping my arms around my body, feeling a little scared; I have never seen my dad like this. However, I also knew he was angry with me skipping school. "Bend over the couch now. You are going to be getting 15swats with my belt. If you move, five more will come. You understand?"

I nodded, and bent over the side of the couch, having my head right against the seat cover. I knew better to waste time. I would just get more. I hear my dad move to left side of me. hear him undo his belt seconds later I hear the belt swish through the air and land with a hard and loud smack against my bare ass.. I screamed out as I felt the belt hit my ass and the pain and heat spread on my ass. Swish I hear again only seconds later and another smack lands across my ass. I howl in pain. Swish, smack, swish, smack, is the only thing I hear for the next few minutes. As tears roll down my face, knowing only a few more left. After the last few smacks of the belt, my 15 swats are over.

I feel my dad's hand over my ass rubbing the tender skin that is bright red all over. "Look at that ass, all nice and round. You know this ass was made for spankings. Now I want you to go up those stairs and into my bedroom get on your knees and wait there for me."

I start to pick up my shirt, but he snatches away from me. "No, leave it here, now move," he says as he smacks my tender red ass. I hurried up the stairs and opened the door to his bedroom and as I was told I got on my knees and waiting. I wanted to rest my bottom again my heels but every time I did, pain rushed through my body. Few minutes later I hear his feet climb the stairs. As he opens the door, he unbuttons his pants and pushes them down along with his boxers. As his cock sprang free, I saw he was already semi hard. Steps out of his pants and walks over to me. "Open your mouth, going to suck my cock" as I open my mouth, he rams his cock into my mouth making me gag, and choke on it. "Yes that's a good slut, gag on it," he says as he grabs the back of my head and starts fucking my mouth. It hurts so much, gagging on his cock, I thought being with daddy would be gentle nothing like this. I hope that he is not like this when or if he fucks my pussy.

After a few minutes of him fucking my mouth, he pulls out and tells me to get on the bed on my hands and knees. He goes to the closets and grabs some rope. He walks back to the bed, pushes my head down, tells me to put my arms straight out, he ties my hands together, and then ties them to the headboard. Walking back to the end of the bed, he tells me to spread my legs. My arms are hurting being stretched out like this. Suddenly he rams his huge cock into my pussy, I scream out. Thankfully, my pussy was still little wet from earlier.

"Oh gawd your pussy feels so great, Ashlei." He says as he pulls out and then rams back in. thankfully I am not a virgin, but it still hurts so much, but it also feels so good. Knowing it is my daddy's cock is the one whose fucking my pus ssy just makes me wetter. Building me up to an orgasm. Slamming his hard cock in and out of me, suddenly I start to cum all over his cock.

"That's a good slut, cum all over daddy's cock, because you'll need It." he pulls out and starts to slap my ass again. Squirming around I feel a hand pull my ass cheek apart and hear him spit on my anus. He starts to push a finger into me.

"Daddy please don't, please not my ass," I plead.

"If you going to be daddy's slut, then you better get used to it, and be lucky I'm giving you some sort of lube for it." He pulls out and I start to feel the head of his cock push inside my ass. I start to strain against the ropes that hold me and pleading and crying for daddy not to fuck my ass. As the head of his cock pushes in, I cry out in pain.

"Daddy it hurts too much, daddy please takes it out"

"get ready baby, it's all going in now" in one big thrust all of his cock is deep in my ass, I start to scream and cry, it feels like he's tearing me in two. He starts to pump into my ass hard and fast. It hurts so much; I think I am going to die from this. He starts slapping my ass, as he pumps into it. Finally, he shoots all his hot cum into my ass. He pulls out, and walks to the headboard and unties the rope that is attached to the headboard. He pulls me around so my head is hanging off the side of the bed and he tells me to open my mouth. As I open, he slides his cock into my mouth and starts fucking my mouth again, but gently this time. I look up at him and I see so much love in his eyes. After I sucked him clean, he went left the room and I heard the bath running. He came back, picked me up, and carried me into the bathroom. He gave me a bath, just like he use to do when I was younger. After the bath he dried me off and then again carried me back into his bedroom and laid me down on his bed, and laying down next to me with his arms around me. It did not take long before I fell asleep. Later that night, after dinner, he took me back to his bedroom and had sex with me soft and slow.

and from that day, I've been daddy's new slut, and he loved using my holes, roughly or soft. but whenever he wants, i must be ready.