Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy continues teaching his girl how to be a perfect slut
3.6k words
4.43
621.4k
626

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
larkholt
larkholt
1,068 Followers

Emily woke slowly, the morning sunlight streaming through an open window. She felt tired and achy, like she'd spent all day in a Zumba class. As she recalled the reason for her sore muscles, her eyes flew open.

She'd fucked Daddy. Not once, not twice...but five times in the hours since he'd returned home yesterday to find her sitting in front of his computer, watching a daddy/daughter porn clip he'd left running. Not just watching...but frantically pumping her fingers in her pussy as she imagined her daddy doing to her what the man in the movie was doing to his daughter.

Daddy had given her orgasm after orgasm, each better than the one before until, exhausted, they'd both fallen into a deep sleep.

Turning slightly, she stared at him. She'd always known Daddy was a good-looking man—even her friends said so—but she'd never seen him as a man before, only as a father. Looking at him now with new eyes, she realized he was a total hunk—tall, broad-shouldered, a thick head of dark hair with just a sprinkling of gray—enough to make him look sexy, rather than old. There were crinkles at the corners of his eyes that deepened when he laughed—or when he came—as she'd learned during the night. And then there was his cock. It was as gorgeous as the rest of him, and so thick she couldn't get her hands all the way around it. It stretched her pussy deliciously.

Even now, staring at it, her pussy was getting wet, remembering how it felt pounding deep inside her little sheath last night.

Was it wrong to do what they had?

Dads weren't supposed to fuck their daughters, and daughters weren't supposed to enjoy it when they did—but she had. Just remembering how he'd felt on top of her—in her—made her pussy throb with renewed desire. Her fingers slid down her naked body, finding the pleasure kernel tucked between her thighs, rubbing it. She spread her thighs wide, slipping a finger into her slippery hole, pumping deep. Her hips rocked gently as she worked it in and out. It wasn't as good as Daddy's cock, but, for now, it would have to do.

Maybe there was something wrong with her, wishing it was her daddy's cock inside her pussy, bathing it with his hot cum but, if so, she didn't care—the pleasure he gave her was far more important than any societal laws or morality.

Something woke Jake and, as he tried to figure out what it was, he realized the bed was moving. Earthquake, he thought...but the answer became clear when he opened his eyes and saw his daughter playing with herself. Jesus, she was hot: eyes closed, tits gently swaying in time with her movements, thighs spread like the slut she was, and finger pumping her small, randy hole. His cock immediately stiffened at the sight. Daddy's little fucktoy, he thought, grabbing his shaft as he began to stroke, watching his baby slut pleasuring herself so wantonly.

As much as he wanted to fuck her, there was something erotic about watching her feverishly pumping her own tiny hole with her finger. Reaching for her hand, he placed it on his cock, smiling as her eyes flew open. "Stroke me with your little hand, princess."

Daddy's cock felt wonderful in her hand, hot and throbbing with life. She started to stroke him the way he'd taught her yesterday, while her other hand continued to abuse her own pussy.

"Daddy," moaning the words softly, "I need to cum."

He pressed his lips to hers, tongue delving into her mouth as he hungrily devoured her. She smelled so fresh...so youthful; it made his cock harden more. "I know, baby, Daddy needs to cum too."

His hips rocked as he fucked his cock into her fist like it was a cunt. Reaching down, he found her pulsating hole. Mmm..hot and wet, the way a cunt should be. He slipped one finger in next to hers before adding a second, and then a third. As she started to withdraw her own finger, he shook his head. "No, keep it there." His fingers began to roughly pummel the tiny space, churning her slippery girl juices into a froth.

Emily stared into her father's eyes as her hand moved up and down his cock, precum oiling his shaft, making it more slick.

He groaned with pleasure. "You love Daddy's big cock, don't you, baby girl?" whispering the words.

"Yes, Daddy, I love your cock." Each time her hand bumped the underside of his rim, he groaned appreciatively. She liked the way he sounded when he was aroused—even better was when he came, all those animalistic grunts and groans he made. After last night, she'd decided there was no sexier sound in the world than a man cumming—and she planned to make her daddy cum lots in the days ahead!

Jake loved the way her small body squirmed as he dug his fingers deep inside her wanton hole. She was a slut, no doubt about it. She loved cock...HIS cock and he was going to make sure she had plenty of it from now on.

As his fingers plunged deep inside her body, he felt her suddenly tense, a sharp keening cry breaking free from her throat as she began to cum. She rode his fingers fast and hard, hips jerking up and down to take them as deeply as possible, as her orgasm ripped through her small body.

Fuck, thought Jake, look at his little slut move! It felt like her cunt was going to squeeze his fingers off! He'd never felt a female cum as hard as his girl but he loved it, loved the whorish way her cunt sucked on his fingers. Shoving them deep, he wiggled them inside her clasping hole, keeping them pressed tight against the mouth of her womb as her body shuddered in pleasure next to his. He waited until she was finished, before leaning down to kiss her gently. "Did that feel good, baby?"

Emily looked dazed, needing a few seconds before she was capable of answering. "Omigod, yes, Daddy...it was fantastic! Thank you!"

Jake grinned at her manners, wondering how many other fathers could boast their daughters remembered to thank them after giving their pussy a good workout. Not many, he wagered...but then, not many were sexually using their baby girls the way they deserved.

Slipping his fingers from her sodden cunt, he licked her juices off. "Tasty," he said, winking at her. The mark his teeth left on her breast when he bit her yesterday was still there, although slightly faded. His finger traced it. It was like a brand, letting everyone know she belonged to him. Might have to leave another mark there when this one disappeared—and maybe on a few other parts of her body as well.

"Now it's Daddy's turn to cum, sweetie." He pulled her body closer to the bottom of the bed, before kneeling over her, straddling her head with his thighs while pointing his cock at her face. His thumb found her mouth, pressing inward to force it open. "Open wide, baby slut."

Obediently, Emily did as he asked, giving a small squeak when he instantly surged inside, thrusting his cock into her tiny maw.

Jake groaned at the feel of her tongue slithering all over the head of his cock. He lay over her, his arms on the mattress as he began to fuck her mouth, using it the same as he had her pussy the night before.

As he placed increasingly more weight on her, Emily's hands pushed at her father's body. It was hard to breath as he ground his cock into her mouth but she could tell by the way Daddy grunted that it felt good to him.

Jake rammed his baby bitch's face with hard, pounding strokes that caused his balls to slam beneath her chin. Okay, so he might not earn the "Father of the Year" award for what he was doing, but the great orgasms she gave him more than made up for it.

"Get ready, baby...Daddy's going to cum soon!" gasping the words, as he shoved hard. He wanted to get deep into her throat but didn't think she was ready for that yet—not this soon in their sexual relationship. Better to take things slower, so she'd be a willing participant in their future sexual games.

"Fuck!" he yelled, feeling the familiar tingle in his balls. He pulled out, his large hand on the top of her head, keeping it pinned to the mattress as he stroked his cock, aiming it at her pretty face. "Open wide and take Daddy's cum, baby."

Emily parted her lips, sticking her tongue out as Daddy stroked his cock fast.

He pressed it to her tongue, a strangled cry ripped from his throat. "CUMMING!" Huge jets of slimy fluid splashed wetly on her tongue, painting it white. "Keep your mouth open...!" he gasped, continuing to stroke, filling her mouth with his thick seed. Pulling back, he let a few ropy strands criss-cross her face.

"Shit, that was good!" he exclaimed, milking the last few drops into her mouth. He chuckled as he finished, because she still had her mouth open as though unsure what to do: spit or swallow. He'd messed up her face pretty good, but thought she looked beautiful with his cum puddled on her cheeks and upper lip. "Swallow it, baby...if you love Daddy, you'll eat his cum."

Emily wasn't too sure about swallowing it but if it made Daddy happy, she was more than willing to try...but there was such a lot of it! One thing she'd learned since Daddy started fucking her was that he came lots and made a mess everywhere. She closed her mouth, giving a little shudder, finally managing to get it all down.

"Open your mouth, show Daddy you swallowed it all."

Obediently, she parted her lips again, letting him see her mouth was now empty.

"Good girl." He placed his large hand on her face, rubbing his cum into her skin. "They say semen makes your skin really soft—because of all the protein," grinning at her. He wasn't sure if it was true or not but it gave him a reason she could accept for doing that; the truth was, he liked to see her skin glisten with his seed. By putting his scent on her, he was claiming this lil slut as his own personal fucktoy.

He shifted to lie at her side. "I'm proud of you, Emily. You're an incredibly giving partner, one any man would be happy to call his own."

Her daddy's words made Emily feel good, because she liked pleasing him.

"You're going to wear your old man out at this rate, but I can't think of a better way to go," he said, chuckling. "But I need to shower and so do you, Little Miss Cum Mess. Why don't you do so in your own bathroom, and then we'll have breakfast and see what other trouble we can get into today, hmm?"

Emily hopped out of bed. "Okay, daddy!" Any reservations she'd had about continuing the sexual nature of their relationship had been negated by the hard orgasm he'd just given her. Right or wrong, she needed her Daddy this way...and it seemed he needed her just as much. "Meet you downstairs!"

As she started to run off, Jake slapped her ass, delighted by the red handprint that formed almost immediately on her pale flesh. Hmm, he'd never really considered spanking before but Emily had a very spankable ass—might be fun to give her a rosy bottom some day...right before fucking her.

************

After breakfast, Emily went back to her room to work on an English paper due Monday while Jake headed to his computer to get some work done. At least that was the plan. Instead, he found himself cruising the Internet, looking at sex toys and lingerie for his daughter. He found a dildo that looked almost identical to his own cock when erect...even the size and thickness was similar. Emily could use it when he wasn't around to help when she got horny. A couple of vibrators were also ordered. He was going to turn her into the perfect slut, one willing to do whatever he wanted, whenever he asked...not because she had to, but because she wanted it as much as he did. The toys would help morph her into a supremely sexual creature.

Next, he bought some sweet, sexy lingerie, in different pastel colors—a few with sheer, ruffled skirts that revealed more of her pussy than they hid.

He liked her youthfulness, and, if he was honest, it was part of the attraction she held for him so he wanted to play up that aspect of her, rather than turn her into the prototypical slut found on Internet porn sites. Placing his orders, he paid extra to have them Fedexed.

How far would she be willing to go, he wondered? He'd worried that she might have changed her mind once she awoke this morning, feeling guilty about that they'd done, but, fortunately, that hadn't been the case.

The key was to take her on this sexual journey in small degrees. Too much, too soon and she'd balk...maybe even want to end it altogether—and he wasn't going to accept that. Now that he'd had a taste of his daughter, he wouldn't be satisfied going back to their previously platonic, father/daughter relationship.

Yet, the very thing that excited him the most about her—other than her youth—was the fact that shewashis daughter. While it would have been nice to parade her around as his new girlfriend, that was impossible, at least in this town where they were both known. To the outside world, they would appear to have a typical parent/child relationship—but, in the privacy of their own home, she would be his willing fucktoy.

But, in another town where no one knew them, it could be a different story. His work took him out of town occasionally and, when that happened, he could take Emily with him. In fact, he had a sales meeting in Vegas at the end of the month; that might be a good place to have a little public fun.

The biggest surprise was that Emily had been a virgin. How does a girl who looks the way she does remain a freakin' virgin at eighteen? Not that he was complaining—he was glad he got to be the one to bust her little cherry and work his cock into her impossibly tight sheath—a pussy that felt custom-made for his thick wang.

While she sometimes dated, she currently didn't have a boyfriend, which was fine by him. He didn't like the idea of any boy grinding away on top of his daughter. He'd have to talk to her soon so she understood that her cunt was now HIS cunt—his to fuck and his to decide whom else got to use it. That meant no boys. She was too good for some callow youth who couldn't last more than a few minutes of banging—but other men...well, that was a different story. He enjoyed watching gangbang or MMF videos on the Internet; the thought of another man drilling his baby girl made him harden in his slacks. It would have to be the right man though—besides, she wasn't ready for that sort of adventure yet. For now, her daddy's cock would need to be enough.

"Hey, Daddy, I need to go out for awhile. I'll be back in a couple of hours."

Looking up from his computer, Jake found his daughter standing in the doorway.

"Where are you going, baby girl?"

"I need to meet Randy at the coffee shop; we've got a project due in Chemistry next week...he's my project partner."

Jake had met Randy a couple of times but didn't like him much. He was appropriately named, because he looked like the kind of kid who had a perpetual hard-on...the type who went to bed stroking his cock and awoke doing the same. Standing, he approached his daughter, leaning down to kiss her as his hand reached under her denim skirt to cup her panty-clad pussy.

"Daddy! Not now, I've got to go!"

He looked into her eyes. "Who does this pussy belong to, baby?"

She blushed a little. "It's your pussy, Daddy."

"And who is the only one who gets to use it?"

Her gaze lifted to his, her voice breathless as she answered, "You, Daddy...only you." How could he do that, she wondered. One simple touch, two questions and she was wet.

"I don't want Randy sticking his dick in you...he's not the right boy. I'm not saying you won't ever fuck anyone but me...but I decide who gets to use your horny little cunt, understand?"

Emily nodded, cheeks pink with excitement. "Yes, Daddy, I understand."

He reached for her hand, placing it on the bulge beneath his slacks. "See what you do to Daddy...how hard you make him?"

Emily let her fingers trail along the outline of his cock, feeling how thick he was. "You get me hot too, Daddy," whispering the words softly.

"Take it out," he demanded.

"But I've got to meet Randy; I'm late as it is."

His eyebrows rose. "Are you talking back to your father?"

"No, daddy, sorry," mumbling an apology as her fingers fumbled with the zipper of his slacks. Once down, her hand reached inside to find his cock.

"See...only Daddy has what you truly need...and he's going to give it to you right now." Without another word, he pulled down her panties, until they dangled from one ankle. Lifting her, he pushed her back against the doorframe, wedging his body between her pale, milky thighs. His cock was hard, searching insistently for her tiny slit. When he found it, he rammed upward, skewering his daughter on his steel-hard pole. "Like that, slut? Like Daddy's big cock fucking deep inside your tiny hole?"

Emily did like it...liked it more than anything in the world! "Yes...yes, Daddy!"

Jake began to pound hard, drilling deep inside her pliant body. His hands cupped her ass, holding her up as he jabbed with brutal intent inside her silky hole. His hips were a blur of motion as he used his daughter, his only interest in banging her hard and fast until he came—which wouldn't be long.

"This is a quickie," he grunted, "something you'll need to give Daddy when he needs it."

Emily's body bounced on top of her father's cock, his arms clutching her body tightly as he lifted her on and off his pole. He was masturbating himself with her cunt, she realized, using her pussy like he might use his hand to get off.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms holding onto his neck, as he fucked her hard and deep. His face was buried in the crook of her neck, muffling the grunts of pleasure he made as he rutted into her small body with animalistic pleasure.

It didn't take him long. With a harsh cry of pleasure, he thrust deep, holding himself inside her tight sheath, spilling the contents of his balls into her. He slumped forward, the weight of his body pinning Emily to the doorway as he tried to regain his breath. When he'd recovered enough, he slipped from her body, setting her feet back on the floor. "Mmm...you make Daddy feel so good, baby slut."

"I'm glad, Daddy...I love you so much."

Jake looked into his daughter's eyes, kissing her gently on the mouth. "I love you too, princess." Crouching down, he grabbed her panties, sliding them back up her legs, pulling them into place. "Now you can go meet Randy...knowing your daddy's cum is in your pussy while you're sitting across from him, talking about your project."

Emily squirmed a little, because now that her dad had gotten her hot, she didn't want to meet Randy...she wanted Daddy to take her to his bed and fuck her brains out. "What if I meet with him another time?"

"No, classwork is important too; maybe not as important as taking care of your father's cock, but it has its place," giving her a wink. "But, as soon as you get home, Daddy will take care of your lil pussy," reaching under her skirt to flick her panty-covered clit with his finger. Now that he'd gotten her worked up, she'd only be thinking of him while meeting with Randy—and would do all she could to get home as soon as possible so he could take care of her cunt. "Fair enough, baby slut?"

Emily nodded, reaching up to kiss her dad before running down the stairs. "I'll be back soon!" she yelled.

He chuckled. "I know."

Jake heard the front door slam shut and the purr of her car's engine as it pulled from the driveway. He knew she'd be back soon because she was a horny little slut who couldn't get enough of her Daddy's cock...and he was more than happy to give it to her whenever she wanted.

He hadn't missed how good her ass had looked in that little skirt she wore; it had been a long time since he'd fucked a woman's ass. His wife hadn't been into that sort of thing; actually, when it came to sex, she wasn't into much at all.

He didn't have the ideal cock for ass-fucking because it was pretty thick, but a good slut needs to take cock in all her holes—and he intended that Emily be an exceptional slut. When she got back home, he'd have a new lesson for her to learn at the hands—and cock—of her daddy.

larkholt
larkholt
1,068 Followers