Daddy's Poker Chip - Vegas Strip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're doing so good," Uncle Chuck said. "Take a break, sweetie; I'm about to cum."

"So, who's next?" Katie said.

"It's your turn ," I said.

"Me? Are you sure that's distracting enough?" Katie asked.

"Trust me, it'll be distracting," Jeff said.

I tore at Katie's clothing, both of us frantically unbuttoning daisy dukes. But I didn't stop there, I pulled down her thong, throwing it across the room. She found a spot on the table, on the ledge between Uncle Terry and Jeff, not quite interfering with the play but certainly in the way of the action. How they managed to keep playing cards, I don't know, but I'm sure the game wasn't the main focus.

I'm sure they could see Katie's behind, smushed against the table as I spread her legs, driving my face down in between her hairless pussy. This time, I didn't hesitate, I just did my best to mimic every movement she had demonstrated on my own tender body. I licked delicately, the tip of my tongue tracing concentric lines around her tiny nub. She did her best to keep steady, holding me by the head, rocking back and forth, her balance waving with my touch.

"Fuck, Emily, that feels so good!" She screamed.

My mouth closed around her clit, my lips tugging, pulling, and pursing gently around her most sensitive area. There was something so special, so sensual about her every motion, so different than anything I'd ever seen with a man. Every inch of her was scintillating, and more than anything. I wanted to be the cause of her climax. Trying to add any sort of simulation, I moved fingers in between her lower lips, glistening and responsive to my touch. She squirmed a little, causing me to withdraw.

"No, please. Finger me!"

Following her cues, I moved my finger back, touching the space between the part in my cousin's body. I went slowly, stretching out my fingers. I didn't know exactly where to enter, finding a little resistance at first, then all at once I slid into her. She let out a loud moan, her hips jiggling against my touch.

I experimented with different angles, stretching out my index finger inside of her, listening for her reaction. She seemed unable to speak, so enthralled in everything I was doing. I curled my finger a little, finding the spot around inside of her on the opposite side of her clit.

"Right there!" She yelled. "Emily, keep going, you're going to make me cum."

My tongue twisted around her clit, finding a steady rhythm between fingering and eating her pussy. I kept going, trying to maintain the exact momentum. She let out several cries, and I wondered if she had cum, only to know.

She grabbed onto my head, pulling herself towards me one last time. Her back arched, her body spasmed, her whole body convulsing, clearly conveying her ecstasy. Her fingers loosened, her arms falling back to break her fall as she landed in the middle of the table. Her pussy still gyrated up into my mouth, trying to hump out every last second of pleasure.

Then she let herself go, collapsing, her back landing on the flop of cards spread out on in the middle of the table. Her thigh finally relaxed, her legs dangling over the end of the table. Her undersized breasts heaved up and down, her lungs frantically trying to process oxygen.

"Any opportunity huh, Jeff?" Katie said.

I looked up from vagina to see that at some point during the action Jeff had placed his hands on my cousin's left nipple. He withdraw it with a mischievous look, almost like he'd be caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Katie rose, pushing herself up from the table to her feet.

"Um... Katie..." Uncle Terry said. "You took part of the game with you."

"What?"

"On your back," Terry said.

She turned around, and looked at me. I could see the 6 of hearts plastered on her back, just above the part in her ass. Giggling, I took the card and pulled it off her back.

"If it's alright with everyone else," Samuel said. "I'm just going to call that hand a wash."

"Did I do good?" I asked.

"That may have been the best orgasm I've ever had," Katie said.

"What next?" I asked.

"Let's see, whose winning?"

"That would be your Uncle Terry," Samuel said.

"Let's go distract him then," Katie said. "You haven't seen his cock yet, huh?"

"No..."

"It's even bigger than your dad's!"

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

Despite his size, Uncle Terry seemed nervous. We approached, Katie leading as usual. She moved down, pulling his dick out. Even halfway flaccid, his thick, veiny black cock made her hand look like tiny. She stroked it slowly, showing it to me as he did his best to keep some sort of focus on the game.

"Whoa..." I said softly.

"It's not even ready yet," Katie said. "Once it's hard, I don't know how he manages to keep any blood in his brain."

"You know..." Terry said, shifting uncomfortably. "I am right here."

"Oh stop it, you love hearing me talk about your big, black cock."

"Did you..." I tried to ask.

Katie smiled.

"Of course. He was my first, isn't that right, Uncle Terry?"

He moaned.

He hardened in her hands, his cock almost standing straight up now, impossibly long and wide. Terry seemed as long as ruler, near as wide as a cock could get get.

"It really fit?"

"Terry was so gentle," Katie cooed. "But yeah, here I'll show you."

"But the game..."

"The game is for your pussy," Katie said. "Uncle Terry's already been claimed, isn't that right?"

Terry just let out a moan.

Katie slid up his thighs,the thick head of his cock rubbed against her hairless pussy, pressing against her sex. Then Katie angled her body down onto Terry. She let out a soft moan, the thickness preventing him from entering immediately. Slowly, her lips spread accepting more. He almost completely disappeared inside of her, though a few inches remained outside her pussy. Still, she took more than I believed any vagina could take.

My cousin wrapped her arms around Terry's bulging neck, hopping up and down, her ass flexing back and forth as she took more of the man. She arched her legs, almost squatting, pushing herself down, her mouth pursed in delight as she drove her body down. I could hear her soft moans, seeing her nearly naked body work its way up and down in a practiced motion.

I joined in on the action, unbuttoning my shirt, I moved my tits into Uncle Terry's face. Jutting his dick up into my cousin, his face motorboated between my chest. His cheeks slapped against either side as he head nestled squarely in the space between my boobs. I held his head - really more directing it, helping him alternating between nipples while Katie rode up and down on his cock.

"I hate to interrupt Terry-" Samuel said.

"Fuck it, I'm out!" Terry said.

"Me too," Uncle Chuck said, throwing down his cards.

The chair was pulled back from the table, giving Katie a better angle to grind her pussy without interfering with the less appealing action at the table. As my actual uncle approached, I found myself shared between two lovers. Katie and Terry took turns squeezing my tits, my cousin using them at times as leverage to keep up her pace. I broke away, dropping to my knees, again returning to suck my real uncle.

"Fuck me, Terry," She moaned. "You always feel so good."

"Uh-huh," He grunted.

"I'm so glad you were my first," Katie said. "You always get me ready for everyone else."

Her mouth then met his, her body spasming in a familiar pattern, her breathing heavy as an orgasm overwhelmed her.

"I'm cumming!"

She nearly shot off his dick, his strong arms the only thing keeping her from launching up through the roof like a bottle rocket.

Conscious of the change in the action, I looked from around my uncle's dick to see that Katie slowly pull herself off Terry's large body.

"Fuck me, Daddy," Katie said.

In a preview of the preversity I longed to know, Katie bent over, spreading her legs to allow her father access to her now gaping pussy. Terry had left quite the opening. Uncle Chuck slide easily into her daughter, who arched her body so that she could suck on Terry as her Dad drove into her.

Uncle Chuck grabbed Katie by the wide part of her hips, almost pulling her towards him. At times, he seemed to take her so hard that her lips were plucked back from the head of Terry's cock. Though Chuck was considerably smaller than Terry, his size allowed him to rapidly pound into her. The loud slap of skin against skin distracted the players on the table. I even saw my Dad's neck twisting to watch, the game nearly forgotten.

"Oh Daddy, you always fuck me just right!"

For a few moments, I sat behind my Uncle Chuck, dazed at the sight of his heavy balls moving back and forth with each thrust. With every movement, nearly half of him would retreat, only to push the rest of himself back into his only daughter. I guess what struck my senses almost more than the raw sensuality, was the effortless interaction between the pair. He seemed to sense her every need, knowing when to slow down, when to speed up, and when she needed even more.

"Harder, Daddy! Use me!"

He moved his hands up her back, grabbing her tits, then reaching to hold her by those blonde pigtails. Using her hair, he wrapped his fists around each end, pulling her head back to drive even further into her.

"Yes fuck me, Daddy, pull my hair!"

There was something about the intensity that turned me on even more - if that was even possible. More than anything I wanted to join her, to feel what it was like to have Terry, Chuck, hell even Jeff fuck me. But looking on, watching daddy and daughter fuck in front of me, seeing how effortlessly they flowed into each other's needs made me want the same sort of intimacy.

She gushed with pleasure, her cries and climaxes compounding as her whole body vibrated. As Uncle Chuck pulled her head back, sucking more than the tip of Terry became impossible. Frustrated, he stood up, pushing his big cock into her face. Katie was being spitroasted at both ends, her body bouncing between the phalluses using both her mouth and pussy. Her groans were stifled by the cock in her mouth, yet I could hear enough to know how much she enjoyed every inch pouring into her.

The two men were standing, slamming into either side of her. In many ways, it was a little much for me. Having never been fucked, I couldn't imagine being used in such a rough way. But there was something so sexy about the way she moaned, almost as though begging for it. My hand drifted down to my pussy, rubbing circles around my clit as my cousin took both of them like a girl in a porn film

"More!" She managed between breathes. "God I'm such a slut."

Katie tried again to put Uncle Terry into her mouth, only for his cock to rub against her face. Seeing her desperately try to suck him as her father forced her into Terry's chest with another violent thrust, I was aroused to the edge. I decided to insert myself into the action. I held Terry by the massive, veiny shaft, holding it so that Katie could swallow at least the head, her tongue darting around the wide, mushroom shaped head.

We took turns. Sometimes I would give her a break entirely. I was only able to actually swallow about half of the incredible member, but I could taste my cousin's sweet nectar on the dick. At times, I moved my head down, tasting his balls, other times licking up his shaft. Once, in a beautiful accident, our lips met in a kiss around his cock.

And how much Katie enjoyed it!

Her body moved around like a rag doll, blithely accepting whatever they wanted to do to her, seeming to climax repeatedly, though she was too consumed with her tasks to articulate that. We worked together at pleasing Terry, my throat becoming more used to his imposing erection, though I never quite worked my way up to swallowing it all. But I found a good pace, my hand, small when clenched feebly around his shaft, working towards the base, the rest of him moving in and out as he very nearly fucked my throat.

There were times when I thought I couldn't take it. Moments where I thought I would gag - or worse spit up. But I powered through, my head now barely moving as he held me, finding out exactly how much of him my throat would accept before reacting. The pace became consistent, his groan of approval becoming louder...

Then I heard him say it.

"Oh god, girls, I'm going to cum."

"Cum in Emily's mouth," Katie said.

"Is that okay?"

I didn't have to answer - I just kept sucking, even faster now. I put everything last ounce of energy into my effort, waiting to me rewarded with my first taste of cum.

Then he started to swell, his dick twitching inside of me. The spasming dick flooded my mouth with his seed, salty, tangy, a taste not quite pleasant. Certainly a desire I would cultivate. The cum hit the back of my throat with such force that it nearly gagged me. I did my best to swallow, even while he kept driving his dick down into my throat. Only the combination of both needing to gulp down the seemingly endless supply of semen and swallow his cock quickly became too much.

Even as I tried to dive back down on it, his cock twitched free from my mouth. I looked at his dick and saw the head of it still spraying, almost like it was blinking out ropes of cum. I reflexively closed my eyes, feeling two streams land on my lips and chip. I was able to open my mouth again for the last bit, letting the last few drips land in my mouth, able to savor the taste.

"Let me see!" Katie said.

She moved out of the awkward position, moving her father out of her pussy to meet me on my knees on the carpet, pulling me towards her.

I turned, a few strands of cum dripping down my face.

"Aww... Your first facial."

It felt so sexy. With Uncle Terry's cum clinging to my lips, I hoped I looked like one of the porn stars at the end of the scene. If anything, instead of being degrading, it was almost like a badge proving that I had truly pleased a man. I went to move my hands to the droplets on my face only for Katie to grab me by the wrist.

"Let me do it."

Our mouths met first, her lips tasting the semen around that area. Then she licked up my chin, returning back to our embrace. I could taste the cum she'd collected on her tongue, as she shared what had been previously smeared all over me. Again, we made out, forgetting for a minute or more the rest of the room as our breasts pushed up against each other, her hand reaching down underneath my skirt, teasing my glistening pussy.

I pushed my hips against her, wanting more only for her to draw away.

"Wait for it," Katie whispered. "The waiting only makes it better."

I nodded.

"I can't wait to see you fucked," She said. "Your dad better not win."

We stood up. Katie completely naked, my Catholic school skirt only barely covering my ass and dripping cunt. Looking at the table, my dad and Samuel seemed about even with Uncle Jeff throwing in his last chips.

"All in -" Jeff said.

"I'll call that," Samuel answer, flipping over his cards. "What did you have, top pair?"

"Fuck!" Jeff said.

"Don't worry, from what I can gather," Samuel said, almost winking at Katie. "Losing seems like the safe bet."

But our turn with the losers was nearly over. Katie brought me over to sit on my father's lap, each of us on a knee at he tried to play around us. Again she brought out that sing-song voice, her lips nearly against his ear.

"Uncle Drew, don't you want to fuck Emily?"

"She's my daughter." My dad put out feebly.

"So what? Look at those tits! There so much bigger than mine."

As if to emphasize her point, I stood up and pushed my breasts together, moving them close to my dad's face. He looked wide-eyed at my hardened nipples within a breath of his face, only to turn away, almost like a defiant child refusing a spoon. Katie was having none of it. She grabbed his strong chin, redirecting him back.

He didn't fight, at least not hard.

The next thing I knew his head was nestled between my breasts, his hands almost involuntarily giving them a squeeze. I let a moan, his mouth closing around my tits.

"That's it Uncle Drew, enjoy your baby girl's boobies."

That comment seemed to wake him out of his daze. He pulled back.

"I shouldn't, I can't..."

"You fucked me," Katie said, taunting him. "You took that big dick and put it inside your niece. What's the difference?"

"I..." Drew said. "It's wrong...more so..."

"But what you want it! I can feel so hard you are," Katie cooed. "She needs it too. She's just like me. Desperate for Daddy's big dick. She needs her father to show her."

Her hand moved into his pants, masturbating him through his boxers.

"Your mother..." He tried to say.

"Probably wouldn't be happy to hear about how you fucked me, huh?" Katie said. "Don't worry, I wouldn't tell. I love Aunt Claire."

"Katie, I-"

"Stop being such a stupid hippocrite and win the game," Katie said.

"I can't..." He sighed. "I want to. God I want to. But I changed your diapers, I took you to kindergarten, to volleyball practices-"

"And now you're going to fuck her," Katie said. "Consider it a reward for every time you tried to ignore her tight ass in those volleyball shorts or the way her tits nearly fell out of her top at the pool."

"Oh God..." My dad said, his eyes finally looking up and down my body. "I've tried so hard to stay a good father."

"It's okay, Daddy," I said. "I want it. I want you."

"Uncle Drew," Katie said, locking eyes with him. "Win the fucking game. Or some sleazy wannabe rock star is going to take your daughter's virginity.

"Hey now!" Samuel said. "Oh fuck it, she's not wrong."

"That's your cunt. That's Daddy's pussy," Katie said. "Go claim it."

And for the first time, my dad responded as I switched places with my cousin. His hand wrapped tentatively around my waist, sliding down underneath my skirt, feeling my slippery wet lips. His fingers found my tiny little nub, and I let out a soft cry as one hand went back to his cards. I started to move my ass, bare underneath my skirt, up against his waist. His cock pushed through the part in his fly, the head rubbing against the cleft in my ass.

It was all I could do not to sit down on his dick right then!

Katie moved over to Samuel, her naked body rubbing against him. The guitar player did not even try to conceal his interest.

"So any chance you're interested in a sleazy, wannabe musician?" He said.

"I could be," She said, moving her tits tantalizingly close to his face. "I suppose it just depends on how distracting I can be."

"Honey, I'm afraid you could stick me in you right now, and I'd still find a way to finish."

"I'll take that bet," Katie said. "Seems like a win-win for me."

She disappeared underneath the table. I couldn't quite see what was going on, but from the expression on Samuel's face, I could guess that she was sucking his cock. He tried to stay still, his face contorting as she deep-throated him. Somehow, almost wincing from the pleasure, he managed to deal.

I couldn't see the cards, but they must have been good. My dad pushed forward a bunch of chips as I grinded almost painfully against his cock. Samuel pushed a bigger stack into the pot, the two quickly competing, both I think going in on lesser hands in an effort to conclude the game. The river card came out, and Samuel pushed all of his chips forward.

"All in," Samuel said.

My dad smiled, turning over his hand.

"You've got me," Samuel said, mucking his cards almost too quickly.

I turned, my breasts moving against my dad, his hands tweaking my nipples. My mouth met his, our lips intertwining. He was so different than Katie, his embrace hard, overpowering. My hand moved down, holding his girth, sliding the slippery wet skin on his dick.

"Are you sure?" He said.

"Please Daddy, fuck me," I begged. "Be my first."

He picked me up by the ass, holding each cheek as he lowered me down onto the card table. I could feel the chips and cards scatter as he threw down onto the table. Underneath me were the remains of the game. He grabbed me around the thighs, pulling me towards him. Again his lips met mine, his waist level with mine, his cock protruding out.

1...345678