Daddy's Punishment Ch. 02

Story Info
Dad decides to shop for his daughter, only to find much more.
5.6k words
4.49
135.8k
83

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rheyn
Rheyn
255 Followers

Coming back to my senses now, I grunted while sitting up to see my daughter had finally caught her breath and was slowly stroking my cock. My cum and her spit still covered my entire shaft. She only giggled with her puffy red eyes looking less swollen and clearing up.

I raised a brow at her, "What are you giggling at?"

Her hand glided up and down my length in slow strokes with a loose grip to allow the sticky mess to do most the work. She kept her gorgeous green eyes locked onto mine, looking so much like a younger version of her mother at this moment. However, her mother wasn't nearly as... kinky.

"I just find it amazing, you're still hard after the amount of sperm you just flooded into my throat. Pent up are we, daddy?" Her voice was slowly turning seductive on me; I was not about to let her turn the tables on me.

"You could say that, but your punishment is far from over." I sat up and grabbed the belt off the bed, her face fell into a little disappointed and confused look. I slipped my belt back on through each loop.

Having finished I used my daughter's blanket to wipe myself clean before tucking my cock away. Heading to the door of her room, I turned around and gave her a glance. Obvious this wasn't what she had planned, perhaps expecting more out of this first encounter. I played into her hands long enough, now it was my turn to take control of this situation.

"I will be back in one hour, I am going to shower and clean up. I expect you to have every single pair of panties laid out on your bed, your cell phone, and power cord to your computer on your desk. Your punishment isn't going to be all fun and games, you are going to find out just how much trouble you are in."

Quickly I exited the bedroom, leaving her to wonder what else I could possibly have planned. Heading back into my room, I flipped the light switch on the wall up and the room lit up brightly. Walking over towards my dresser I rifled through the drawers, pulling out a fresh pair of pants and a white t-shirt.

A quick wash and changing and I was reentering my daughter's room, the lights now on I could see much more clearly in her room. The first thing I looked for were her panties laid out on her bed as I requested.

Pleased to find her panties all laid out with multiple colors scattered on her bed, she sat at the head of the bed only glancing up at me.

"I did as you asked." her voice was a little quieter now than before, perhaps she felt like she really was in trouble and no longer was just a sexual game. Good.

"Good girl," I told her while walking up and collecting all her panties with a scoop of my arms. My hands were now filled with piles of colorful panties from green to, pinks, purples, blues and blacks.

Giving me only a small smile; using a finger to brush a few strands of hair out of her view and tuck it behind one of her ears.

I took her panties into my room, threw them on the bed. I was going to keep them for myself, for now wanting to make sure she didn't wear any more panties in this house. I then returned to see her power cord to the computer, but not her cell phone.

Grabbing the cord I asked, "Cellphone?"

She looked a little disappointed, "But... what if I need to contact you or- or there is an emergency!"

Shaking my head, I extended out my hand motioning for her to give it up. Which she reluctantly did, after a few moments of hesitation. I gave her smile in return.

"That's my good girl. Why don't you go wash off now, I will be sorting away your panties. Since you want to be a slut, I will treat you like one."

"I was just wanting... some affection from you, not an actual punishment." Her voice hinted with sadness.

I walked up to her, placing her phone and cord in one hand and using the other to stroke her cheek gently.

"Now, now... We both know that is going to happen. Hell, I enjoyed what we just did and I want to do more. But I don't want to rush this, so if you can be a good girl and be patient. We will have some more "fun" together. Sound good?"

Beth gave me a big smile, her beautiful green eyes staring back up at me. "Yes, daddy. I can wait."

"Good, now go wash up and I want you to head to bed. I have some things planned for tomorrow."

Beth nodded and stood up and gave me a big hug before walking off and heading into the bathroom. I took the power cords and went to my own room before hiding away her phone and cord underneath my dresser.

I stood up and happened to be face to face with a picture frame on the top of the dresser of her mother. Beth looked a lot like her mother, except with shorter hair. Her mother, Grace, had long golden hair and bright green eyes that I could swear were emeralds.

I picked up the picture frame and took a deep breath, running a handle gently across the glass. "I know it's wrong sweetheart, but it's been so long and... she is so much like you."

I cleared my throat, "A bit sluttier, she can already deep throat. But I figure, who is going to love our baby girl more than me?"

Sighing as I was talking and trying to convince myself it was all alright. I lifted the picture frame to my lips and kissed it gently. "Love you, miss you."

Setting it back down with care, I left the room and headed into the kitchen. Grabbing a large trash bag out of one of the drawers I then headed straight back to my room. Once inside I made my way towards my bed and grabbed handfuls from the pile of panties, shoving them into the trash bag.

Once I had filled it, tied it, and put it inside my closet. I finally laid back on my bed and closed my eyes. My mind filled with thoughts of what I could now do with my daughter, and how she will be forever without panties in my home. Slowly falling asleep as my mind dwelled on my little girl before finally settling into a deep sleep for once in a long time.

The next day I clocked in early at work, with permission to leave early I hurried with my job. It was about four o'clock when I had finally left work and found myself pulling into the large mall.

Wandering around almost aimlessly, I knew what I was here to find but I wasn't quite sure where it was. I hadn't been out much in the past two years since my wife had died, and if I did it was to eat out or see a movie with Beth.

Finally, I stopped in front of a young woman's clothing store. It was lit up with bright lights and pink accents everywhere you looked; first entering made me feel a bit awkward, with teen clothes laid out on wooden tables everywhere in neatly folded stacks.

I was approached by a young blonde girl about Beth's age with bright glossy full lips; wearing a bright blue t-shirt, black tight leggings that hug her curvy thighs and hips. A sticker on her shirt with the name "Alexis"

"Hello, can I help you find anything, sir?" With a cheerful voice, she greeted me.

"That obvious that I don't know what I am looking for as soon as I stepped into the store, huh?" Teasing her a bit, though it was true.

"No, no! I just thought I might be able to help you find what you are looking for faster." She giggled and gave me a warming smile.

I caught her eyes doing a quick up and down, she seemed interested in me. But I doubted it, why would a young tight thing like that want an older man? However, she did look like your typical high-school "ill sleep with anyone."

I just politely smiled and thought for a moment, "Well, I don't quite know myself."

"Well, let me ask. What brought you in here today?"

"Um, well. I have a daughter about your age, and she enjoys those more revealing clothes. If you know what I mean, trying to find something she might like."

"Oh wow, what a father! I know my dad never even cared to take interested in even a word I say, let alone what I wear. That's pretty cool of you."

Ha, points with the girl that has some daddy issues. Perhaps this could turn out to be an, even more, fun shopping experience than I first had planned.

"Come this way, I think I can help you find what you need." She gently tugged on my arm as she walked.

Stopping at a section of outfits with miniskirts and baby doll T's that seemed to have a few lengths cut off from the mid-section. Alexis picked up a bright blue baby doll t-shirt and held it up to her chest.

"This could probably be something you are looking for?" Her twisted side to side in the shirt giving me looks from different angles.

Looking at it, I glanced upwards to see her blue eyes just locked onto me. I wasn't quite sure if she was flirting, or just exceptional at customer service. I held my smile and walked up, grabbing the bottom of the shirt to flatten it out against her.

"Hmm, this might do the trick. But I am not quite sure, what else do you have?"

She giggled and turned around; when she bent over in those black leggings to pick up something off the bottom shelf, of course, my eyes went right to that ass. The black leggings stretching and expanding over her round bottom, I could see some neon pink panties showing through.

I felt she lingered a lot longer than she could have before standing back up, turning to me she held up a pink little mini skirt.

"This one is a personal favorite of mine, I have two of these at home. Great for some nights out with the girls." Once again holding the piece of clothing against her as if modeling it.

"Well, hmm. I mean if it comes at your recommendation, I suppose I must take your word for it. I can't exactly try them on myself."

She smirked at me before taking a second to look around the store, Inspecting around for other customers. I got a funny feeling the next thing she was going to say wasn't exactly work appropriate.

Turning back to me saying, "Well, I suppose if you are willing to buy clothes at my suggestion. It would be wrong of me to let you leave without at least modeling them for you, right? That way you know what you are at least purchasing."

I won't lie, my heart nearly skipped a beat. This young woman was willing to model clothes for me? Was I the luckiest guy or what? But I tried to keep my cool, not wanting to come off as some sort of perverted old man.

"Um, well I guess that would be alright. But don't you have to work? I am sure it wouldn't be appropriate."

The woman just laughed and gently touched my forearm. "I appreciate you looking at for me, but I don't even work here."

Wait, what? "I thought... because of your name tag."

"No, no. I actually just hang out with my friend who works here and help out, the manager on duty doesn't mind. She just wants the store to look good and for me to watch out for corporate."

I crossed my arms with a sly smirk, "Well alright, then if you won't get in trouble. Shall we?"

She giggled turning around, "Alexis" gathered up a few pairs of clothes before leading the way into the back.

"So, do you do this for all customers?" I had to ask.

Shaking her head, no, she turned down a hallway with several doors lining the walls. She stopped at the second to last one and turned to me.

"Only for the ones I think are cute."

"Ha, me cute? Sweetie, as I said I have a daughter about your age and me-"

She was quick to cut me off, "and... I think that's hot."

"Excuse me? What do you mean hot?"

She gave me an innocent looking shrug, "The whole, father figure thing is always a turn on. Isn't it?"

Well, who was I to say no? Unable to answer that properly; I was in a slight stammer and fumbling with my words. Alexis only giggled again.

"Come on, let's get inside. I am sure you would love to see me try these on, no?" Her voice hinting with seduction as she held the clothes in her arms while wiggling her hips.

"I... suppose I can't say no now."

I let myself in first, making sure no one was behind me. The last thing I needed was another woman walking down the hall with judgmental eyes. Once inside, Alexis shut the door behind her and locked it with a press of a silver button.

The room wasn't so small, enough for both of us to easily move about a few spaces from each other. Two chairs, a small white bench, a full-length wall mirror, and a silver hook on the door.

Alexis informed me to sit in one of the chairs while she set all the clothes in a pile on the bench. She looked to me playfully with her bright blue eyes, "Alright, now. Don't be peaking! I will change into the outfits and you can tell me what you think. Deal?"

I nodded like an oaf, I wasn't quite sure how or why this was happening. But I wasn't about to try and say something that would spoil the fun. I just sat back in the comfy chair and closed my eyes tightly, not wanting to risk her catching me. I was most probably going to get an eye full anyway, all I had to do was be patient.

A few moments went by and I heard her shifting and moving about with the ruffling of clothes being taken off and put on. I waited anxiously to open my eyes, wondering which outfit she was going to put on first.

"Okay, you can open them."

I slowly pried my eyes open to see Alexis in a short blue dress with white stripes going down the sides. The top was strapless, only hugging around her boobs. Which I could tell by now she had removed her bra; having it lay next to me.

She spun around and posed in a few stances, "So what do you think, would your daughter wear something like this?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, she really isn't into blue all that much. Maybe if it was in a different color?" is what I said when all I really wanted to do was take it off her.

My cock was definitely twitching and coming to life as I watched her spin around and her pink panties flashed a peak. She frowned a little, "Ah okay, well I guess I better step up my game! Let me see if I can find something else."

She pointed at me with a giggle, "Close em, Mr."

"Oh, right, right." I closed my eyes real tight.

The temptation to peek out was so strong, wondering if maybe just a small little peak would reveal her body to me. I began picturing what she would look like naked, her large breasts exposed with pink pointy nipples. God, my cock was pressing firmly against my pants now. She was the biggest tease I had ever met.

A few more moments this time and again she called to me, "Alright, you can open them up."

This time when I opened my eyes I was surprised. She wore a real tight pink shirt that revealed most of her stomach and two erect nipples underneath. She also had on that short mini black skirt that was inches below her waist nearly exposing her panties.

I could feel my dick throb with wanted attention from this young lady, I had to see more. I was wondering how far she would let this go, was she wanting me to press my luck? Let's test it.

"Well, now that is something rather daring. Pretty revealing, wouldn't you agree? "I asked her.

She nodded with spinning slowly and giving me a few more poses, "Yeah, I really like this one. I can see you really do too." She giggled while eyeing my package.

Adjusting my seating position to try and hide it a little better, I cleared my throat. "Sorry, I can't help it when I have a beauty in front of me."

"Oh, it's alright. I don't mind at all."

I raised a brow at her, "Oh, really? Well, I suppose there isn't any reason to be ashamed."

She shook her head, "No, none at all. We are both adults here."

Giving a half chuckle I slowly relaxed a little, "I suppose you are right, no harm in two adults enjoying themselves, right?"

Clearing my throat, I shifted in the chair for a more comfortable position before speaking again. "So, I think that would look great on her. But could I see you perhaps face away? I mean if guys are going to be checking her out, I need to see what they would."

She smirked and turned away from me, towards the full-length mirror while running her hands through her hair. My eyes were staring at her skirt covered ass, but I needed to see more.

"Hmm, not bad. But, I don't know. Somethings, missing. Could you bend over for me?" Praying to god she didn't end the game now.

Looking to her face in the mirror she was eyeing me with a devilish grin, but with little hesitation, she leaned forward pressing her hands against the wall and scooted her ass out towards me. Leaned forward, her ass in the air and the skirt risen above her thighs. I got an eye full of her large round ass, with neon pink panties stuffed into her crack giving me a show.

I gripped my chair tightly, just staring at the wonderful view before me. Now my daughter has a nice round tight bottom, but this girl has a natural born gift with her big white ass.

I kept my calm on the outside, doing my best not to just jump at the young girl now. I cleared my throat and could feel the burning desire surging through my cock, the craving for young tight pussy and release.

"That's a pretty fine view, but... I do have to say somethings just not right about it."

"Oh? What's wrong?" A little confusion on her face in the mirror.

"Well, you see. Recently, my daughter isn't allowed to wear panties. A form of punishment I came up with."

Maybe she thought I was joking, just trying to get her out of her own pair. "Oh, is that, right? Well then, I as a helper here need to make sure all the customers are satisfied." She reached behind herself, continuing to remained leaning forward. I watched her thumbs slip into the straps of her pink panties. Her fingers slowly, ever so god damn slowly moved downwards. Nearly killing me with suspense, I waited patiently until the pink panties began pulling from the crack of her ass and dragged downwards revealing a little puckered hole.

Further and further she went, dragging them agonizingly slow. Knowing it was killing me inside to not have her just yank them down. Finally, the panties fell from and exposed her pussy to me.

A small little mound with a glistening pink slit, I nearly came in my pants right then and there. That would have been embarrassing. I smiled dumbly, there was nothing else I knew to do. I didn't want to scare off this young lady, but I also wasn't sure how to react here.

Her panties stopped at her knees. She wiggled her large round bottom at me. "Is this better? More, realistic?"

I nodded, "Yes, it is. Thank you."

Her cute voice giggled back at me, "You know, you can... touch if you want."

"I can?" Asking just to make sure I didn't misunderstand. "I can touch you? anyway, I want?"

She nodded while biting the bottom of her pink glossy lip. "Anyway. you. want."

I didn't need any more encouragement, in fact, it took every ounce of strength I had to not leap from my chair and shove cock deeply into her right then and there! But I resisted; instead walking up calmly behind her.

Kneeling behind the young girl, I began with massaging the lower part of her pussy from behind. Sliding my finger between the folds finding her pink erect clit with ease, I gently massaged the nub.

Alexi's moaned out in a low groan, "Mm. That right there is the way to a woman's heart, let me tell you."

"Oh, you don't have to tell me. I have quite a few more years of experience over you, I'm not some young boy." My voice growing a bit more confident.

I took my time rolling my finger gently around her clit, feeling the slippery rubbery like feeling in one of her most sensitive places. Rolling it between my finger and thumb I caressed it and kneaded it. Her moans and gasps of pleasure fueled my drive.

With my other hand, I pressed a single finger into her hot cunt. Instantly my finger slipped into her velvet hot box with ease; she was dripping wet. Without much needing of prep time, I stood up behind her, sucked my finger clean and began undoing my belt.

She wiggled her hips, in the mirror I could see her biting her bottom lip as she watched me carefully. Smirking I zipped my pants, they fell to my knees. She reached underneath, taking my shaft in her hand. Gently running her fingers up and down the sides she raised a brow at me with a seductive look.

Rheyn
Rheyn
255 Followers
12