Daddy's Punishment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Measuring different lengths, I began cutting and creating several long single black strands of rope.

I then walked back over to the plastic tubs, searching through them I found what I was looking for. Pulling out a few long strips of black velvety table cloth from when I created the table for my sister in law.

I walked back over towards the work bench and went to work, cutting several long pieces and looping them together.

By the time, I was done I had everything I needed. I put everything back neatly, pulled the string in the middle of the room and left my shed locked as I went inside.

Walking into the house I heard the shower still going, good I still had some time. I made my way into my room and set everything on my bed.

I took several pieces of rope and began fastening it to the ends of each wooden post. I tied the ends tightly. Taking the looped pieces of velvet cloth, I took the end of the rope and tied it to the end. I did this four times, creating restraints at each corner.

Beth came in not a few moments later, I had been so busy trying to get everything done I hadn't even heard the shower turn off.

She was standing in the doorway finishing drying off her long blonde hair as she looked at me, "What's all this?"

"Your next punishment." I told her.

"Okay..." Her voice seeming a little nervous as she looked towards me.

"Don't worry, just trust me baby girl." I smiled at her, "Come here, get in the middle of the bed.

Beth set her down on my dresser and climbed into the bed laying on her back. I walked to the end of the bed, grabbing the velvet cloth and slipping it around each ankle. I fastened it tightly, looking up to, Beth.

"Too tight?" Trying to see any painful expression on her face.

Beth shook her head, "No, it's fine daddy."

I smiled at her. "Good."

Walking around I did this to her arms as well, making sure she had a little slack to struggle against.

I then walked over towards my closet, inside I found the trash bag containing her panties. I reached inside and shuffled around. I found a red pair of cotton panties, standing up I walked back over towards her in the bed.

"Alright, open your mouth."

"Huh?" She looked at me, but I think she got the idea.

She opened her mouth, I took the panties and shoved them into her mouth filling her cheeks. She closed her lips as best she could, a little bit of fabric from the panties poked out between her lips.

"Hold on." I told her.

Leaving the room only for a short few moments and I returned with a roll of silver packing tape. The tape crackled and popped as I stretched it out a short length, ripping it from the spool with my teeth.

I walked over towards, Beth. I placed the tape across her mouth, firmly pressing it against each side of her cheeks. She was breathing a little unsteady. I began wondering if I was going a little too far with this.

"Are you scared?"

Beth shook her head with a deep breath through her nose.

"No? Not scared?" Asking a bit confused, "Aroused?"

Beth nodded, closing her eyes. Smiling I kissed, Beth's forehead. "Good, I am glad you are enjoying this punishment. For now, anyway." Foreshadowing what was to come.

Walking towards the end of the bed, I grabbed one last piece of the velvet cut strand that I had saved. This one was a bit wider than the others, for a reason.

I walked over towards, Beth. Placing the cut cloth over her eyes, I reached behind her head. She raised up to help me, reaching behind her I tied the ends together and made sure it was a little snug against the back of her head.

I was careful not to pull her hair as I did this, once finished I asked again if it was too tight. Beth shook her head, taking deep breaths with her nose.

"Now then, be a good girl and wait for daddy to return. Just let your mind wonder about what I am going to do to you."

I grinned as I walked off, feeling a true sense of control over my own daughter that few fathers get to feel. I had my little girl at my finger tips and she was dripping with arousal from it. I couldn't wait to dig in to my now waiting play toy.

12