Daddy's Secret

Story Info
He gets hard for his little girl.
1.5k words
4.1
201.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The roar of the bus engine pulled Eric's eyes from his paperwork to the view out his office window. He watched as it stopped at the end of his paved driveway and opened the doors to release a group of kids. His daughter, Stacy, stood laughing and talking with friends as they began to sift off in different directions towards home. She was always one of the last to break free from the group. She seemed more social this year than any of her previous high school years. It had been hard raising a daughter alone, but he was very proud of the woman she had become. He felt a twinge of pain as he thought of the college acceptance letter sitting on the edge of his desk. School would be out in a month and she was already packing for her move so she could get settled and begin her summer employment near her new campus. It had been almost painful watching her turn eighteen at the beginning of the year knowing she would soon be gone. She still felt like his little girl in so many ways, yet she no longer was.

He watched her walk up the driveway and the guilt washed over him as it had many times before thinking of his indiscretions, but his cock was rock hard in spite of the guilt. His daughter had been blessed with her mother's long muscular legs and large breasts. Her smaller waist gave her an hourglass type figure and she had let her beautiful red hair grow to shoulder length this year framing her piercing green eyes perfectly. She was definitely the picture of her mother. A yell from a friend on the street turned her back to him. He shook his head and inadvertently reached down to rub his cock through his jeans. He had stared at that ass so many times. It was so perfect. His stare broke as she turned and headed for the front door. He forced his thoughts away and scooted up to his desk needing to hide the bulge in his pants, but satisfied knowing it wouldn't be much longer before he could enjoy more of her.

She came bouncing in as she did each day, kissed his cheek and told him about her day. This was their daily routine. His work allowed him to work in the field during the morning hours and from his home computer terminal in the afternoon hours. It was a schedule that fit his lifestyle perfectly. Stacy finished rambling about her science class term paper and then excused herself to take a shower. He could set his watch by her afternoon showers. She had never been comfortable showering at school with other's watching, so she always took her physical education class at the end of the day so she could shower at home. He leaned back in his chair and reached for his mouse. The guilt he felt was completely obliterated as he clicked and opened the camera.

There she was as she had been everyday for the past couple months. He rotated the view and breathed a sigh of contentment as he watched her sitting on the toilet. She was looking straight ahead, letting her thoughts wander as she peed. Her shorts and panties were bunched up around her ankles and he knew it would be just a couple minutes before she kicked them off. His hands immediately went for the button of his jeans and released the pressure that had been building under the confining material. This was always the best part of his day. He always waited patiently for it. His hand began to rub softly against his throbbing cock. He liked to go slow.

Stacy reached for the toilet paper and wiped quickly between her legs before she stood. His eyes widened as her beautiful body began to come into view. He quickly changed cameras so he could get a direct shot of her ass as she bent over to untie her shoelaces. His cock twitched as she leaned over and her ass parted just a little. Her asshole was so pink and puckered that he could never take his eyes off it. It looked so tight and innocent. His mouth watered at the thought of running his tongue over it and his cock was bulging with the anticipation of piercing his big cock head into that sweet hole.

She stood and pulled her shirt up over her head, then released her bra and tossed it to the floor. There she was, so beautiful and unaware. He watched as she moved and stepped into the shower, her legs so tan and smooth. Quickly he changed cameras again and was able to see her perfectly as she tipped her head back and let the water pound against her skin. His cock felt like it was ready to burst as he gripped it and pumped slowly. His camera angles from the showerhead and the knobs were perfect to take in her amazing body. He was able to see everything. She slid her soapy hands over her body seemingly taking her time as she reached her nipples.

They hardened at her touch. He loved watching her touch and explore her body. She lifted her arms, washing her armpit and sliding her hand underneath her breast. Then she lifted the other arm and did the same. Her hands moved down to her tight belly and then lower to her abdomen. The silky look of her skin covered with soap made him crazy. The water pounded at her skin as her fingers moved to her bare pussy. She lifted one leg onto the side of the tub and he was able to watch her spread her lips and slide her fingers in. He quickly glanced at the camera showing her face. He loved how her eyes closed and she got a slight smile of contentment as she touched herself.

He kept both camera views on his computer as he began to squeeze harder and pump his cock faster. Stacy began to rub her middle fingertip in circles around her clit. He watched it harden as she tipped her head back in pleasure and let the water beat against her nipples. She moved her finger faster. Her gorgeous wet body begged to be touched. He imagined her moans as he looked at her open mouth. His reached down and squeezed his balls. They ached with the need to empty into her. He imagined what it would feel like to have her wet lips on his cock, his fingers in her silky wet hair. Stacy turned her back to the water. Eric stopped stroking for just a moment and watch as she changed her typical routine. He got excited as she reached back and spread her ass, allowing the water jets to invade. He quickly clicked to one camera, full screen and then grabbed his cock and pumped with abandon as she slid a soapy finger down the crack of her ass and began to rub the tip against her tight pink hole. She had never done that before. He could see her other hand as she bent a little more. She had pushed her other hand between her legs and was rubbing her clit again.

Eric pushed up from his chair and stood in front of his computer screen, his pants dropping down around his ankles. He reached quickly into his desk drawer for a tube of lubricant, squirted a little on the palm of his hand and then took his cock in his fist again. He was so ready to cum. He leaned forward and rested his left hand on the desk to steady himself, bringing his face closer to the screen and his daughter's tight ass. His right hand became her tight asshole and as she began to push her finger in, he made a tight circle with his thumb and fingers and felt the tightness. She began pushing her finger in farther and faster, making it disappear inside her puckered hole. He pumped faster, forcing his cock into the tightness, clenching his teeth so he wouldn't yell out how hard he wanted to fuck her.

He felt his cum boiling up to the surface and he could no longer hold back. She plunged her finger in again and again as ropes of hot cum shot from his cock onto her ass. He pumped every last drop from his cock then collapsed back into his chair and watched the cum drip off her ass as she pumped her ass to orgasm. He watched her finish the shower making sure she was completely rinsed and the guilt began to creep in as it usually did, forcing him to shut off the monitor and begin cleaning up. Soon, all was picture perfect again. He was dressed, sitting at his computer screen working when she came in with a soda and began talking about her plans for the evening. He smiled up at her and inwardly dreaded the day she would soon move out.