Daddy's Secret Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My upper teeth bit your clit ever so gently, nibbling. You began a high pitched moan, mouth wide, face slightly contorted, teeth bared with passion. Your hands gripped the back of my head, caressed my neck, slipped down and gripped my bare shoulders, tighter and then tighter your fingers dug into my flesh as the waves of your orgasm flowed over you. I knew you were there.

You gasped, you moaned, you quivered, your hips jerked up and down several times within seconds, and then the movements began to slow. And still your eyes stayed shut; who knows what images you had in your head as I ravaged your cunt and you felt these sharp convulsions of pleasure take over your body.

Gradually, your hip jerks subsided and I decreased the pressure on your clit. I withdrew my hand away from underneath your hot, moist bum cheeks. Your hips lowered, your legs relaxed to the side, you gave a huge sigh and stretched your limbs – your arms above your head and your long legs alongside my waist. I pressed my tongue one more time against your clit and your lower body suddenly jerked violently, as though your orgasm still had a tiny way to go. You laughed, as though to admit that I had just taken you by surprise with that last tiny burst of pleasure.

Your eyes opened, you raised your head and looked at me, my upper body still between your thighs, my mouth blowing cool air over your sex and belly. Your eyes, meeting mine, were moist, and I could detect intense emotion. You smiled contentedly. You closed your soft, hot thighs against my arms and shoulders, as though enveloping my body to make me your prisoner. You breathed: "Thank you, Daddy, that was the best. I love you, you know that, don't you?"

I smiled back: "Yes, Babygirl. I know. And I adore you. And you know that too".

We stayed there for a little while, saying nothing. I wanted to be between your thighs forever. I wanted to plunge my elongated, aching, rigid penis into your depths, feel the softness, the heat and wetness of your love juices as my cock thrust deeply into your sweet cunt. I wanted to kiss your mouth, taste your breath and your saliva. I wanted to take your tongue into my mouth and suck it hard.

I wanted to plunge my tongue into your ear and breathe your name, tell you that I loved you. I wanted you to feel my lust, appreciate how powerful and indestructible I was right at that moment. I wanted to spew and spurt my semen into your womb, that forbidden orifice. I wanted to come and come and come, until you had accepted all of my forbidden seed into your womb. Like we had done before.

You knew my needs. You reached a long, pale, elegant arm behind the cushion supporting your head, pulled out an ivory coloured, silky panty. Handing it to me and smiling seductively, you breathed: "Do it for me Daddy". I was sure you had worn the panty today; I plunged my nose into it, to inhale the odours of my Babygirl's pussy juices and urine, breathed in your intimate sexual odours. "Do it for me, darling Daddy" you repeated, "Show me".

I spread and opened the panty and wrapped it around my turgid member, as you wanted me to, and began to fist-fuck myself there in front of you, kneeling between your soft, hot, perspiring thighs and looking into your moist, smiling eyes. With my one hand, gripping hard, I rubbed and rubbed my itchy cock, never letting you leave my gaze for a single micro-second. With my other hand I stroked your belly, your breasts, your shoulders and your neck.

You took my hand and placed two of my fingers in your mouth and sucked them gently, as you had once sucked my penis. Could you taste your own sex and anus? You stroked my naked, hairless chest with your fingers, lightly, lovingly. I began to breathe a little faster, and you looked down to watch my hand picking up pace as I rubbed my now fully swollen, angry dick harder and faster.

I let out a gasp, felt my ejaculation coming through my balls and along the length of my penis. I thrust my panty-wrapped cock against your crotch, the tip touching your darling cunny lips and enjoyed the feeling of a huge amount of semen spurting forcefully into the ivory coloured, silky material. As the ejaculation began, I took both of your magnificent breasts in my hands, squeezing gently, thumbs on your still-hard nipples.

I jerked and jerked my lower body, pushed forward against your crotch. Almost, but not quite inside my Babygirl's cunt. I sobbed your name. You cried out mine. You crooked your legs a little and closed your thighs against my waist, pulling me in towards you. You took my arms and pulled my upper body down until my face was between your glorious breasts, my naked chest against your belly.

As the intense throbbing in my cock and balls slowed down and the potent, delectable spurting of seminal juice stopped, the violent twitching of my lower body lessened, you held the back of my head against your breasts and whispered: "There...now you feel better, Daddy...". You kissed my forehead, held your lips there.

Yes, darling Alika, I felt better.

My arms slipped around your sides, my hands up to your shoulder blades, and I held you as tight as I dared, my face pressed against the softness of your bosom. I was still shaking a little, still full of passion for my Babygirl, full of gratitude for this moment. I was at passionate, trembling peace.

We stayed like that for some minutes, it seemed. Then, after a while I felt your lips go away from my forehead, your grip on my head relaxed. I looked up to see your head back on the cushion and your eyes closed again. I made a trail of kisses down your belly; I kissed your moist pussy, licked some of the residue of juices away.

I squeezed the last drops of semen from the end of my penis, folded your cum-stained panty and wiped your cunny lips with it. You shuddered, made a mewing sound, half asleep. I rubbed my unshaven face against your inner thighs and tummy once more, before raising myself up off my knees and pulling up my slip to cover my half-erection, then my jogging pants.

I looked down upon your perfect beauty. I rearranged your robe, covering your pale shoulders and breasts, now slightly reddened from the friction of my face and from your own passion. I placed your legs together more comfortably on the couch, and closed the silky robe over your lower body.

You were breathing shallowly. I knew you wanted to sleep. In a few minutes you would be my little ten year old daughter again, a sleeping beauty. Later you would find your way to your empty bed, but for now you were just fine where you were. Satisfied and drained.

You licked your lips, mumbled sleepily, smiling, eyes closed, as I left the room: "Keep the panty, Daddy, for later."

I went to my bathroom, prepared myself for bed. I didn't want to shower; I wanted your odours all around me tonight. And later, when I had recovered, and I heard you go to your room, heard you moving about, I masturbated again, as usual. I had your photo, and I had your ivory coloured panty, still moist from my earlier seminal discharge and full of your sex odours.

And I had the intense memory of what had happened tonight.

And I knew you still loved me, Alika. It was enough.

12