Daddy's Special Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
She always gets her way.
1.6k words
4.41
69.6k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In order to get the full effect of this story, please read "Daddy's Special Girl". This is a continuation and is being submitted due to the great feedback I received for the first part. Thank you!

*

Before he had a chance to object, I led my father up the stairs to my room. Facing away from him, I stripped off my shirt and bra and stepped out of my panties, keeping my skirt on. I knelt on the edge of the bed, spreading my knees and laying my chest on the mattress. There was no mistaking what I wanted and it didn't take him long to step up behind me. I felt his fingers slide through our juices, teasing my clit before sliding a finger into my pussy and then drawing the lubrication up and massaging it into my virgin hole. I was on fire again. I felt the head of his cock against my pussy and I gasped as he pushed it just inside me. He chuckled as I tried to push back and force him deeper.

"Be patient baby girl," he said softly as he worked the head slowly.

I felt a well lubricated finger slid into my ass and I moaned, desperate for him to fuck me. He pumped it in and out as his cock teased my pussy. I felt another finger slide in accompanied by a twinge of pain that quickly turned to heat.

"Cum for Daddy," he said, sliding his cock in further.

My hand found my clit and I began to play with it. My moaning was getting louder as my orgasm neared and my father fucked me faster in both holes.

"Daddy, I'm gonna cum," I cried out. "Fuck me!"

He pounded his cock into me and I felt the waves crash over me. Before I could finish, he pulled his fingers out of my ass and I felt his cock replace them. It was slippery with my cum, and slid in easily before I felt extreme pressure. There was a sharp pain and gasped.

"Keep playing with yourself, baby," he crooned in my ear.

I kept working my clit and moaned as he inched deeper. The bed sunk as he climbed on behind me and pressed my pelvis to the mattress. His knees forced my legs wide and he crushed me to the bed as he slowly buried his cock in my ass. He stopped for a second, letting me get used to his size and then pulled almost all the way out to thrust back in slowly. I felt a fire spread through me and I came violently as he fucked my ass. My muscles contracted around his cock and I felt it convulse as he grunted loudly and came inside me. He collapsed on top of me, panting, and I felt his cock slip out. I couldn't move as he pushed himself off the bed and stood next to it. The front of his fatigues was soaked with our juices. I lay flat on my stomach, legs still spread, and I could feel his cum leaking out of both holes.

He reached down to caress my bare ass.

"You better get cleaned up, baby," he said gently. "You're mother will be home soon."

"OK Daddy," I said, still trying to recover my breath.

By the time I showered and got downstairs, my Mom was cooking dinner.

"Hey sweetie," she smiled at me from the stove.

"Hi Mom," I answered as I walked toward the living room.

My father was watching the evening news. He had showered, his short hair still a little damp. He wore a tight t-shirt and jeans, his biceps stretching the material. My eyes travelled down his tanned muscular arms to the hands that had explored me just a couple of ago. I felt the crotch of my panties get damp. He pretended to be interested in the reporter on the TV, but I felt his eyes on me every now and then.

We managed to get through dinner like a normal family, the only glitch happening when my Mom asked about Scott. I glanced at my father out of the corner of my eye and saw his jaw clenched. It seemed like an eternity until it was late enough for me to go to bed. When I finally escaped to my room, I quickly undressed and slipped between the sheets in just my panties. My hand found my clit and I made myself cum thinking about my father's cock.

I was just drifting off to sleep when I heard my bedroom door open. I was lying on my side facing the wall and I felt the blankets lift and the bed sink as he slid in behind me. His thighs and chest were bare and hot against me. He slid one arm under me to reach around and cup my breast, rolling a nipple gently in his fingers. I moaned softly and pressed my ass back against his growing erection. His other hand reached around to slide down the front of my panties. I smiled as he found my slippery clit. The head of his cock pressed against my pussy lips from behind and I reached back to pull my panties to the side. He moaned softly in my ear as he felt the juices from my masturbation session. Thrusting forward, the tip of his rock hard cock slipped inside me as his finger circled my clit. I felt my orgasm growing and my moans began to grow louder. His free hand covered my mouth and he quickened the circles, working just the head of his cock, teasing me. I stiffened, feeling the beginning of my orgasm. He felt it too, and slowly buried his cock inside me as I came. He groaned against my hair, feeling my pussy contract around him. I felt him twitch as he came.

He slipped out of me and I felt a gentle kiss behind my ear as he left my bed. I drifted to sleep with his cum leaking out of me.

I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened as I showered and dressed in the morning. I knew deep down it was wrong but it felt so good I couldn't help myself. I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs, dressed in my school uniform, typical white button up shirt and plaid skirt. We were supposed to wear white tights, but I preferred thigh high stockings. The school didn't know the difference and it was much more comfortable without the crotch of the tights.

Daddy was sitting at the kitchen table drinking his coffee when I came in.

"Morning Daddy," I said sweetly, bending down to kiss his cheek.

"Morning princess," he replied, his eyes travelling to my skirt hem.

"Morning Mom," I said, grabbing a glass and getting some juice out of the fridge.

"Hi baby," she smiled, rinsing her plate and grabbing her purse. "I gotta run guys. I'll see you later tonight. I may be a little late, so I'll probably pick up a pizza or something for supper."

"OK Hon," my father mumbled, reading his newspaper.

"Have a good day," she said, going out the door.

I waited until I heard her car engine fade away before I turned to face my father. Taking the last sip of my juice, I put the glass in the sink and walked to the table to stand next to him. He put his paper down and looked up at me. My smile froze as I saw the look on his face.

"Daddy," I said softly. "What's wrong?"

"Baby, we need to talk about what happened yesterday." He pushed back his chair and avoided my eyes. "That was very wrong of me and can never happen again."

He strode into the living room, trying to avoid me.

I felt tears well up in my eyes as I followed him.

"But Daddy," I said, "Don't you love me?"

He sat down in his chair and jerked his eyes back to mine.

"Of course I love you," he said, taking my hands in his. "We just can't have a relationship like that. You're my daughter. It's not right."

Before he could stop me, I quickly straddled him, my legs dangling over the arms of the chair.

"Please Daddy," I whined. "I love you."

His eyes fell to the hem of my skirt, riding up over the tops of my stockings. I saw the conflict in his eyes and felt the growing bulge in his fatigues.

"I know you don't want to stop, Daddy," I said softly. "And I don't either."

I grabbed one of his hands and brought it to the crotch of my panties. He drew in his breath sharply.

"Feel how wet I am," I whispered. "It's for you, Daddy."

His fingers stroked me through the fabric and I smiled as I lay back against the ottoman. I moaned and wiggled my ass against his growing cock. I lifted my ass and he pulled my panties off. I settled back in his lap, my legs spread wide, pussy open and wet in front of him. He played with my clit, circling it slowly with his fingers as he entered me with two fingers of his other hand. His eyes were locked on me as I came, bucking against his hands. When it was over, I sat up, climbing off his lap and kneeling on the floor in front of him. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his huge stiff cock. A drop of moisture oozed out of the tip as I lowered my head to take him into my mouth. He groaned loudly as I sucked it, swirling my tongue around the head. After a few minutes I couldn't wait any longer. I stood up to straddle his lap. His hands went to my hips and I lowered my dripping wet pussy onto his throbbing cock. I smiled as he slid in, knowing I would always get my way with my Daddy.