Daddy's Summer Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers

That did it. I had a purpose. I wanted to feel her entire fist in my cunt again and all I could think about was making her cum so hard that it would happen. I sucked and licked and tongued her cunt so intensely that I couldn't think straight. She bucked her hips on my face and began moaning into my pussy. I stuck my tongue out flat and let her rub her clit all over the length of my tongue. She was literally fucking my face. I loved having her on top of me and rubbing her clit with my tongue. She tasted so good and I could feel her juices flowing rapidly now. She was soaking my face with her pussy juice and I was reaping the benefits of it feeling good to her. She was sucking on my clit hard like it was a little cock and still fingering my cunt with the three fingers. She was hitting my g-spot with every thrust and wiggling her fingers to the rhythm of her licking. I was about to go over the edge but though better of it. She must cum first. I needed to feel her juices covering my face so that she would fist my cunt again. I latched onto her clit and sucked like I was sucking daddy's cock. Strong and hard was my sucking and it didn't take much to bring her over the edge. Very soon, she was tensing up and starting into the orgasm that had been building. I continued sucking as her orgasm let go and she squirted all over my face and into my mouth. She was drowning me with her cum and I was sucking up every drop that I could. She stopped sucking on my clit and screamed in ecstasy.

"That's it you little whore, suck my juices right out of me. You are such a fucking slut that I can't wait to get my fist inside of you. Suck my clit you little cunt!"

She was cumming harder than I had felt her cum with just my mouth. My face was soaked with her pussy juice. And her clit was still inside my mouth. I sucked it one more time, long and hard and she came that much harder. She came until she couldn't stand it anymore and then finally lifted her pussy off of my face. She immediately got between my legs and lifted them up in the air. She slid her three fingers inside of me and began thrusting like she had purpose. Once those three fingers had loosened me up a little bit, she slid the fourth finger inside my cunt and began fucking me harder. Her thumb was grazing my clit as her fingers invaded my tight hot cunt. Then with one swift motion, she slipped her thumb and the rest of her hand inside my slippery wet cunt. Her entire fist was inside me and fucking me hard. She reached up with her other hand and began pinching and twisting my nipples. That made me even wetter and hotter. She was thrusting so hard that the bed was rocking and I was feeling every stroke against my spot. She was going to make me cum so hard that I was going to cover her arm with my juices. She moved her free hand down to my clit and started jacking me off. That was all I could take.

"Oh god, mistress, fuck me like a whore. Fist my cunt like you want me to fist your cunt later tonight. Make me cum like the tramp that I am. Please fuck me harder mistress. I am going to cum all over you. OH GOD!!!"

That was all it took. I was squirting and my cunt was spasming so hard that I almost pushed her hand right out of my cunt. She felt that start to happen and pushed in even farther. She was wiggling her fingers and making me squirt my pussy juice all over the place. It was like a shower of pussy juice and I was causing it. She was soaked and my cunt was still squirting all over the place. I couldn't get enough and it wasn't subsiding any. This orgasm must have lasted for about five minutes. Every time I thought I was going to come down from this high, she wiggled her fingers again or started rubbing my clit in a different way to take me even higher. My whole body was shaking in orgasm and she was smiling.

"That's it my little cunt. You cum so well for me. I love making you cum like a little whore. One more final squirt and I will let you catch your breath. C'mon you little slut, you can make one more strong squirt up my arm. I want to taste you in the morning when we wake up, on my arm. Cum harder now, you fucking whore!!!"

I did. The dirty talk took me over the final edge of this never ending orgasm. I loved hearing the words whore, slut and cunt coming from her mouth about me. I loved the dominance she had over me and the knowledge of my body that she had. She had learned quickly what turned me on and took full control of me with that knowledge. When she reached down and slapped my ass nice and hard with her opposite hand, I came like a mad woman. My hips were bucking against her hand and my juices were squirting so hard that some of them hit me in the stomach. I loved that feeling. My juices covering Miss Mony and myself. She finally took her fist from my cunt and rubbed my clit lightly. I thought I was going to pass out again from the ecstasy. When she finally stopped and crawled up beside me, I let my legs down and looked into her eyes. She leaned over and kissed me very passionately and tasted her and daddy on my lips.

"You taste awesome with my juices and your daddy's sperm all over your lips. Thank you for making my mid-night horniness worthwhile. You completed my day with your tongue. You are such a little whore and I cannot believe that I have all summer to fuck you and suck you and play with you like my little sex slave. Now let's get some sleep before your daddy comes in to wake us up. Thank you for being at my beck and call, you little whore!"

"Thank you, Miss Mony, for allowing me to be at your beck and call. I love to be used like a whore and you have made me feel like a nasty little slut tonight. Thank you so much."

She snuggled up beside me and we both fell asleep quickly. This had been a good day and night. I could not wait until tomorrow, well actually later today. I fell asleep with a smile on my face and my pussy nice and used.

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers