Daddy's Sweet Sissy Pt. 01

Story Info
A young man is forced into a new relationship with his daddy.
1.5k words
4.13
186.8k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I've been writing stories for me and my boyfriend to enjoy together for a while and, with his permission, I decided I would start publishing them on here for others to enjoy. As a result, most will have similar themes and, while I am open to constructive criticism, they are intended for a very specific audience.

Note: All characters are over 18 (obviously).

*****

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

I heard the door downstairs open. My first thought was excitement, my girlfriend had said she would take an hour at least and it had only been half of one, but then I got worried. She promised she would message me when she got here so I could prepare myself. My neck is stiff as I strain to look at my computer, the ball-gag in my mouth rubbing against my lips. There was no new message, the screen still showed our conversation from yesterday where she had suggested this. I feel my heart beat faster as I start to panic.

"Calm down." I think myself as I rolled onto my side and reached for the emergency keys. My dad had probably just forgotten something from work at home, he wouldn't even come up here in all likelihood, and even if he did, why would he open my door? Still, there was no way in hell I wanted him to catch me like this, so I started straining against the leather cuffs, trying to find where she had left the emergency keys.

I knew they were on the bed somewhere, but the restraints had me hogtied with my head facing away, so all I could do was flail around hoping to run across them. My heart freezes as I hear footsteps on the stairs, and my searching intensifies. "There's no way he'd open the door, don't worry." That's what I told myself, but my muscles spasmed trying to find the keys. My fingers ran across a paddle and a lash, but I couldn't find anything metal. The footsteps passed my door in the hall, and my body froze until I heard them get further away.

I kept searching until a jolt went through my heart, I felt cold metal against my left foot. I carefully reached my hands towards it, but then the footsteps came back. My entire body shook involuntarily and then I heard the keys loudly land on the hardwood floor. I might have screamed if not for the gag in my mouth, but as it was I simply began trembling. I saw the door open, and my father's figure behind it before I closed my eyes in embarrassment.

I waited for him to say something. I expected him to call me a pervert, lecture me about masculinity, yell at me for lying to him, or maybe even just laugh at me, but he didn't say anything. His footsteps told me that he was pacing around the bed, picking up the keys at one point. To my surprise I heard typing on my keyboard, I forced open an eye and was able to see him standing over it, typing a message to my girlfriend. "Something came up, need to cancel today's plans, will message you later." was all he wrote.

Her reply came quickly, a simple "Okay."

I felt a hand grab the rope behind my back and pull me back onto my chest. I groaned through the gag, and then finally heard him laugh. My face reddened. I tried to talk through the gag, asking him to untie me. He leaned forwards and unlocked the gag, pulling it off.

I coughed for a few seconds then tried to speak, but was immediately met with a slap across the face. "Be quiet." There was no trace of humor in his voice, and that worried me. He moved to stand right in front of the bed, towering over me. The silence was extra uncomfortable with how close I was to his crotch.

"I've decided what to do." His voice was different than I was used to somehow. "To start with, you're going to do exactly what I say, when I say it, from now on. Otherwise I might just have to send these pictures I've taken of you shaved and shackled like a bitch to...well everyone." I groaned, blackmail was worse than I had expected, but I already put up with his rules well enough, it wouldn't be too bad.

"Okay, now can you-" I started speaking, but was cut off by another slap across my cheek.

"Secondly, bitch." The way he said the insult made me shiver. "No son of mine would be a submissive bitch like you, so from now on you're going to be a good daughter." He was just humiliating me, at least I hoped so. "And daddy has some plans for what to do with his sweet sissy daughter." I felt his fingers run through my hair, then tighten. I saw his hand reach for his belt, for once I was hoping he was planning on belting me.

As soon as his belt was undone, his pants fell away, revealing a large bulge in his underwear. My entire brain screamed that this couldn't be happening, but I could still hear his voice. "Now be a good girl for daddy and I won't have to punish you." His grip on my hair tightened and his other hand pulled off his underwear, revealing his cock. It hit me in the face as it sprung out, already hard and wet. He used my hair to move me so my lips were against the tip.

"Open your mouth." His voice was quiet but firm. I refused, I wasn't going to do this. Then I felt a burning sting along my back and screamed. I had played with the lash before, but had never swung it anywhere near that hard. It felt like my back had been cut open, except the entire line burned. "Be a good girl and open your mouth." He repeated firmly.

I could see the lash in his hand out of the corner of my eye. I resisted, right up until I saw him raise it again, then I opened my mouth as wide as I could and closed my eyes. "Good girl." He said gently, and I felt him push forwards. The head was all the way in my mouth, dripping salty fluid right onto my tongue. "Don't worry sweetie, just do as I say. Close your mouth and try sucking."

I obeyed reluctantly. The moment I had opened my mouth I knew what was going to happen, and knew I had no choice, I couldn't take one more blow from the lash if my life depended on it. His hand moved through my hair, gently brushing it. "Good girl, now lick the head, this won't take long." Every nerve in my body was telling me no, well except the ones still burning from my punishment. I pushed my tongue up and ran it against the soft head of his cock, both hoping and fearing what would happen when he finished.

It stayed like this for what felt like dozens of minutes. His hand kept stroking my hair lovingly, and his voice kept calling me a good girl, followed by simple orders on what to do with my lips and tongue. My body relaxed and I obeyed every command, always rewarded with another "Good girl."

"Now sweetie, you're almost done, but this last part is the most important. Swallow." I knew what he meant from that one word and was disgusted. He began thrusting in my mouth, his cock moving over my tongue. I felt it twitch and heard him begin groaning, then I tasted it. His cum came in spurts, almost evenly spaced. I don't know if it was intentional or just luck, but the first came when he was almost all the way out, landing right on my tongue. The taste was repulsive, and the texture worse. I felt myself gag as another spurt hit the roof of my mouth. I felt sick as another came, and then another, and then the last one.

As soon as his cock left my mouth I spit the cum out instinctively. I kept spitting even after most of it was out, trying to get the lingering taste to leave, but it wouldn't. Then I felt the lash on my other side and yelped. My father loudly sighed and pulled on my hair. "You were doing so well babygirl, I was going to reward you, but then you had to disobey me." I felt his hands shove the gag back into my mouth, then push my head downwards so I was looking at the floor, able to see the large puddle of cum I had spit out.

"I was going to untie you, but you clearly haven't fully processed things yet. You'll spend the rest of today and tonight thinking on our new relationship, and over the weekend I will make sure you understand it." I heard him type something on my computer, then turn it off. Next he went and turned off the lights, leaving my room dark. "And remember babygirl, daddy loves you." Somehow his voice was both sweet and horrifying. After saying that, he closed the door, leaving me alone in the dark to think.