Daddy's Temptation Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy takes Tahlia to a carnival and she's tempting as ever.
5k words
4.71
32.2k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TAHLIA:

I tried to stifle my giggles as I watched Lucas throw each dart with more and more force at the balloons and missing every time. The first thing he'd done when we walked into this carnival was proclaim that he was going to win me the biggest stuffed animal they had in this place. Now, he was glaring at me from the corner of his eye every time a small laugh escaped me when the dart flew right by a balloon. I couldn't help it; he was adorable when he was frustrated. Not that I would ever tell him that.

"It's okay Lucas, I don't need you to win that for me." I placed my hand on his arm just as he was about to throw the last dart. He looked at me and grinned.

"I know," he said with a wink. He let the dart loose and I watched as it arced high in the air. I figured it was going to sail right above the biggest balloon again, but at the last second it nose-dived right on top of the balloon, popping it immediately.

My jaw dropped with shock, and I started jumping up and down. "Oh my god! You got it! Oh my god!" Lucas laughed and wrapped my up in his arms, swinging me around once before setting me down and reaching for the giant leopard animal he'd won.

He handed it over to me, and I wrapped my arms around it with a giant smile. "I can't believe you did it!"

He chuckled and pulled me and the stuffed animal into his arms. He leaned down and put his lips to my ear and whispered, "It's all physics. I could've popped every balloon if I wanted, but it was more fun watching you try not to laugh at my grumpy face."

I gasped and reared back, shock filling me. "You were faking it!"

He nodded, wicked smile plastered on his face. "For you, anything to make you laugh and smile."

Warmth filled my chest, the amount of love I had for him nearly bursting out of me. "Thank you Daddy," I quietly said as I hugged him around the leopard. He squeezed me tighter, kissing the top of my head.

"You're very welcome, baby girl." He let me go a second later, taking my hand in his as we strolled through the carnival, taking in the sights and sounds and smells. Every time I looked over at him, he was already looking down at me, love shining brightly in his eyes.

It felt like years since the first time we'd been together, acted on our mutual desire for each other, but in reality it'd only been a few months. I loved him with all my heart, and I knew he felt the same. It was an incredible blessing, but there was one small thought in the back of my head that kept nagging at me: what exactly had the relationship between him and my mom been? He'd never told me, and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back the questions much longer.

"Want to go on the Ferris Wheel?" Lucas's question brought me out of my musings and I nodded enthusiastically. This was a smaller kind than what you would see at regular theme parks. Instead of having a bunch of different pods, there was just a pair of seats that you get buckled into. We got into the surprisingly short line, and the attendant put my leopard on top of a bunch of shelves so that I could ride comfortably. Lucas buckled us both in, and I snuggled into his arms as the rest of the seats got loaded. We were quiet and content, but as the ride started to go around the first time, Lucas cleared his throat.

I looked up at him, and noticed he looked a tad nervous. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah Lia, everything is good. I was just wondering, well, why you hadn't asked about your mom and me yet."

My eyes widened, and he must have read my face wrong because he began to backtrack. "Sorry baby, I didn't mean to bring it up like that, I just didn't know how else to broach the topic. We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."

I laid my hand on his arm and smiled reassuringly. "No, it's okay. I was just surprised because I was literally thinking about that a minute ago."

A short, surprised laugh left him. "That's weird. Guess great minds really do think alike."

"Yes, but fools seldom differ," I parroted back to him and finishing the second part of the quote.

"Also true, because I'm a fool for you," he teased back.

"Oh god, that was cheesy." I laughed and rolled my eyes, loving that he could be goofy with me. He laughed as well, but when that petered out we were left with the question he'd asked.

"To answer your question," I began and looked over the people to avoid his eyes, "I wasn't sure how to bring it up, just like you. I guess maybe I was afraid of the answer, and whether it would change our relationship."

His hand softly cupped the cheek farthest from him and turned me to face him. Relief filled me at the obvious love in his face. "I can promise you that it won't. You must have noticed that your mother and I weren't particularly intimate." I nodded. "It's not that we didn't like each other- in fact, we were friends. We'd grown up together as neighbors, and when she found out about the cancer, she contacted me."

Shock filled me once again. "What?" I'd had no idea they'd grown up together, and that she'd reached out to him- and for what?

"When we were much, much younger, we'd made a promise to each other that if one day we were ever in need of a favor, no matter what it was, that we'd do everything in our power to help the other out. Granted, we hadn't spoken in years, but when she'd called me up that day and told me what was going on, I immediately offered up a solution.

"I was a wealthy man in my own right, having sold the rights for a few ideas that paid out well. I was single, no attachments to people or place. And my old friend needed me, needed someone to help her daughter when she was gone. So I offered to marry her and be there to help out."

My mouth had dropped open at that point, and a small breath of laughter escaped him. He gently pushed my jaw back up to close my mouth, but I opened it right back up to ask the questions bubbling in my brain.

"How come she never told me about you? Why'd you guys keep it secret? I can hardly believe she agreed to that, she was always so stubborn and independent."

"She didn't actually agree right away. It took some convincing, but when I laid out in no uncertain terms that this was the best way to help you, she gave in. And to answer your other questions, she didn't want you to think that she was sacrificing her happiness for your future. So we agreed to keep the reasoning behind our marriage quiet until after she'd passed."

"Wow, that's a lot to take in." Silence fell between us as the ride continued to rotate us, and he let me have the time to think it all over.

"I also want to clarify that it wasn't until your 18th birthday that I even saw you as more, as a woman, as someone I wanted in my bed and not just my life. As my partner. I just didn't think you'd ever feel the same way."

He had no idea. I'd basically been in love with him since we first met; granted, it'd started off as a school girl crush, but I'd seen the strength in the man over the years. Despite our age difference, I knew he was the one for me.

LUCAS:

I was so fucking relieved to be able to get this all out in the air. I'd been thinking about it ever since her birthday, but hadn't wanted to make her uncomfortable or whatever the fuck else I'd been afraid of. I should've known that she wasn't like most girls her age. She knew what she wanted, she went after it, and she stuck with it.

With me.

I curled my arm around her tighter, needing to get as close as possible to her. I was a greedy bastard; the selfish part of me was relieved I didn't have to share her with anyone else. I'd been pissed when her friends had all dropped her after her mother's death, the unsympathetic harpies. But now I was secretly grateful. I wanted her to have friends, because everyone needed them, but I couldn't deny that monopolizing her time was my number once priority at the moment.

The ride began to slow down and I realized our time here was up. "What do you want to do next Lia?"

She looked up at me with a grin. "Can we get some ice cream?"

"Of course, I know how much you love that stuff." She really did; we usually had three or four different types in our freezer. She squealed in excitement and I couldn't help but pull her in for a kiss just before it was our turn to get off.

She grabbed her leopard from the attendant and led me towards the nearest ice cream booth, ordering swirled cones for the both of us. After paying and getting the cones I led her over to bench so we could people watch while we ate them. Surprising me, she sat on my lap instead of next to me, but I wasn't going to argue. I wrapped my free arm around her and kept her nestled into me, watching with fascination as she licked her ice cream.

"You know what, Lucas?"

"What's that, Lia?"

"I've loved you since the day you came into my life."

Her words made me freeze, my eyes meeting hers and taking in how very serious she was, even as she ran her pink tongue across the chocolate and vanilla treat innocently.

She continued like this admission was no big deal. "Even when I didn't really know what it meant to love someone, you were there in my heart. And then when I realized you were attracted to me, I knew I couldn't just let you slip by."

I felt a cold drip on my hand, startling out of my frozen position, and I realized my ice cream was melting rapidly. I quickly cleaned up the drips before it could get messier, then voiced the question I was thinking.

"How did you know I was attracted to you?"

Her face blazed red, even in the twilight, and I wondered what she was thinking about. I didn't have to wait long to find out. She leaned closer, so she could tell me quietly in my ear.

"One day I came home early from the library, and you were in the shower."

I felt the blood drain from my face, and she must have noticed because she let out a small giggle. I was pretty sure I knew what day she was talking about, because it was the very first time I'd ever let my attraction get the better of me.

"I was going to let you know I was home, but when I realized you were in the shower I was just going to wait. But then I heard a noise..."

She trailed off, her lips right against my ear as she talked, her breath stoking the fire in me. I could feel my cock begin to get hard, and when Tahlia shifted on my lap I knew she could feel it too.

"I heard you make a noise like what I heard when I watched porn sometimes, and before I knew it, I was peeking in your room. Pushing your bathroom door open. And watching you stroke that big cock. Even through the glass doors, I could see how big you were. Do you remember what you said?"

I gulped, my dick going fully hard when she nipped the skin below my ear playfully. I tossed my barely eaten ice cream cone into the trash can nearby so I could wrap my arms around Tahlia, keeping her close to hear her story despite the surroundings. I wanted, no- needed to hear the rest of this little story.

"Yes," I croaked out in answer to her question.

"Mmm. Me too. You said, ′That's it Tahlia, take Daddy's cock like a good little girl. Fuck, yes baby girl.′ I don't think I'll ever forget that moment. How sexy you were, and how oh so wet I got listening."

"Fuck, Lia," I grit out just as she shifted her hips subtly and rubbed against my throbbing cock.

"And you know what I did after that? I went back to my room, shoved my hand down my panties, and made myself come wishing that it was your fingers rubbing my clit and sinking into my soaking wet pussy. Maybe we even came at the same time, Daddy."

A rough growl left me, and I couldn't take it anymore. I lifted her from my lap and stood, quickly taking her leopard to hide the evidence of my arousal. I grabbed her hand and started walking to the exit. I heard her giggle behind me, and my lips twitched with an answering smile.

"You're a bad little girl, making me hard like this in public," I said lowly enough for her to be the only one to hear. "Now you have to fix it for Daddy."

"It'll be my pleasure," she purred back and took a long lick of the ice cream cone that she was somehow still holding.

I hurried us out the gates and over to the car that was way too fucking far away, opening the door and lifting her inside the SUV when we finally got there. She let another little giggle escape, and I couldn't resist kissing her anymore. My hands cupped the sides of her head and held her in place as I devoured her mouth, the taste of the ice cream and the sugar cone mixing with her own unique flavor. She'd finished the dessert at some point on the way to the car, and now her tongue rubbed against mine happily, the coldness adding another element to the kiss.

I pulled away suddenly and shut her door, motioning for her to get buckled while I walked around the front to my side. She watched me, eyes hungry and pleading for me to hurry. We were both on edge, the car silent as I started it up and hurried out of the parking lot to drive the seven miles back home.

I was focused on the road when I heard a small click from Tahlia's side of the car. I looked over just as she started sliding from the window seat into the middle one, a wicked gleam in her eyes.

"Baby girl, I need you to move back to the other side, I don't know if I can control myself right now with you this close." My words were raspy, pleading with her to listen.

"But Daddy, I don't think I can wait until we get home," she whined. "I need to see it."

Her hands moved to the buckle of my belt, moving quickly to undo it before I could even voice a protest. Her quick little fingers unzipped my pants as my mouth went dry. She hummed in pleasure when she pulled the two sides apart, that action followed shortly by the next. Her hands curled into the waistband of my boxer briefs, pulling them down to let my hard as steel dick free.

I clenched the wheel tighter when her small hand wrapped around the length, gritting my teeth hard in order to keep the car from running off the road. This little tease was asking for it, and when we got home, she was going to get it.

TAHLIA:

As I ran my fingers up and down Lucas's cock lightly, teasing and baiting him even more than before, I knew I was going to get the fucking of my life when we got inside the house. That thought only made my pussy leak more wetness out into my already soaked panties, the lacy little thing doing nothing to stop me from soaking through the shorts I had on.

"You're being a very bad girl, right now." Lucas spoke in a tight voice, and I hid my smile as I leaned even further across his lap.

"But it's going to feel so good Daddy." I breathed the words over his tip just before leaning down and licking him slowly from base to tip.

A long moan sounded from above me, and I felt his right arm move from the steering wheel and burrow into my hair. He didn't stop me or push me down on his cock; he just wanted me to know he could do either if he wanted to. I saw a little bead of cum gather on his tip, and I immediately licked it up, and the next one after that.

"You taste even better than ice cream."

"Goddammit Lia, stop fucking teasing me and swallow my cock already."

He made a turn just as I dropped down on him, doing exactly as he'd demanded. He swore above me, gripping my hair tight for a moment while I took as much of him into my mouth as I could, my tongue swirling around the head as I came back up. I felt his hand loosen in his hair and glide down my back, grabbing my ass through my shorts. I moaned, sucking him greedily to get as much of his salty taste as possible.

"Holy shit Lia, you've soaked your shorts." His fingers were gliding along the seam of my crotch, and I could feel my face flame in embarrassment. I couldn't believe how wet he made me.

"Okay Lia, time to get up. We're home."

Those were the only words that would've made me pull away, and even then I did so reluctantly. My mouth made a popping sound as I sat up, licking my lips. We stopped suddenly in the driveway, Lucas parking at a haphazard angle and throwing the car into park. He shoved himself back into his pants for decency's sake, wincing before jumping out of the car. I hurriedly followed suit, meeting him at the front of the car.

He swung me up into his arms and I wrapped my legs around his hips, planting kisses all over his neck, telling him without words how badly I needed him. He growled and fumbled with the door behind me and I buried my face in his neck to prod him even further.

He finally got the door unlocked and opened, slamming it behind us as he hurried through the front room and into the kitchen, heading to the stairs for his room. When he stopped at the table and pushed me down onto the flat surface, I stared up at him with a confused look.

"I can't fucking wait until we get upstairs," he grit out, already working on my shorts. "I need to get my mouth on your cunt, and here is as good a place as any."

I moaned at the words, goosebumps covering me when a second later he ripped my panties right off me without an iota of effort. He fell to his knees, muttering words I couldn't really hear over the sound of my own panting.

"Shouldn't even do this... such a fucking bad girl. Taste so damn good."

I ran my fingers through his hair before clenching it in response to an especially hard flick of his tongue on my clit.

"Ohhh Daddy, that's it. Shit, I'm already so close."

"Oh no you don't Lia. You don't have permission to come yet."

My head fell back, thudding on the table at his words. He rarely ever held me back from coming, but when he did it was an exquisite torture. I suppose I deserved it with my naughtiness today, but I wasn't sure if I would be able to wait for permission. I was already on edge, and I felt like with one more brush of his lips on my pussy I'd explode.

Of course, he knew that, so he moved his mouth to the insides of my thighs, giving me time to cool down a little. He nipped my sensitive skin and then kissed away the sting, moving my legs from the table up to his shoulders. His hands fell to my ass, tilting my hips up so he could feast on me once again.

His tongue ran up one side of my lips and down the other before coming back up between them. He fucked my pussy with his tongue like I knew he was dying to do with his cock, his hands coming up and squeezing my tits through my shirt.

"I fucking knew it," he said after the first squeeze, his mouth leaving me and making me whimper in protest."I knew the second you walked out of your room today you weren't wearing a bra. Do you know how hard it's been not to stare? To touch? You're a goddamn tease, and it's time to turn the tables."

He spent what felt like the next three years of my life eating my pussy, backing away right when I was about to come and then nibbling on my thighs until he knew he could go back to where he really wanted to be. I was shaking, begging him to let me come when he finally pulled away, standing and stripping his clothes of quickly. I ripped my own shirt off and laid back down, gripping my full tits and tweaking my nipples, constant sounds falling from my lips to tempt him to finally fuck me.

"Come on Daddy, punish me with your cock. I know you're dying to. I can see you leaking. Don't you want to come in me?"

LUCAS:

"Jesus, Lia." I breathed the words out and grabbed the base of my cock, squeezing hard to keep me from going off right then. She already knew me so well- because that was exactly what I'd been thinking, looking at her laying on the table with swollen pussy and tits in her hands. Her makeup was smudged from sweat and probably a few tears. I hadn't been exactly kind, edging her for probably an hour. My little girl was a sensitive one, and it never took her long to get off. So torturing her without an orgasm for an hour would leave her exactly where she was.

Messy. Pussy dripping onto the table. Hair wild. Body shaking from the need to come. Begging words falling from those pink, plump lips.

12