Daddy's Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jarod187
jarod187
10 Followers

Eventually, after a small death and rebirth, a whole lifetime, her orgasm subsided. Her father pulled away from her, just slightly, kissing the small tuft of her pubic hair as he went. She wanted to pull him into her, he wanted to kiss her, but her body wasn't cooperating. He stood up, looking down at Danni's soft body, glistening softly in the dim lights with perspiration. She noticed his dick was hard again, surprisingly, and she smiled up at him.

"Sit," she commanded, and he obeyed.

She swung off the couch, her eyes bright and sharp from her recent pleasure, and straddled him again. Without the fabric separating them she felt the soft skin of his penis against the softer skin of her pussy, and they both closed their eyes briefly to enjoy the feeling. Clearing her thoughts slightly, just slightly, she was able to unhook her lace bra and let it drop somewhere behind her.

Her breasts were as amazing as he'd anticipated, soft but perky with small nipples perfectly centered. They were perfect, just more than a handful, their tear drop shape almost perfectly mimicking the shape of the rest of her body. She brought them up to his mouth, gently, feeling the scruff of his rough face against her soft flesh. He needed to shave, and as the small hair lightly scratched against her nipples a wave of pleasure cascaded up her back. His mouth opened, tongue lightly darting out to bring one of those perfect nipples into his mouth, suckling.

She had been holding herself up on her knees, enjoying the sensation his mouth was causing, enjoying the sensations is was causing elsewhere, but suddenly she remembered her goal and sank back down into his lap. His cock, fully hard now, sank deeply into her pussy as she fell backwards. A loud, breathy moan escaped both of them, and his cock felt like it had been wrapped in soft, impossibly warm velvet. She was tight, perfectly tight, and she brought his mouth up to hers as she began to pull herself up and down in his lap. Fingers dancing lightly through his hair, playing with his scalp, she brought her warm mouth to his, softly kissing him. He felt her small nubile tongue dart out again, licking along his lips, inside, to his tongue, massaging it as she began pulling herself up and down on his cock. Getting leverage, he let his hands slide down her back, moving gently down to her ass. Settling the perfect globes into each hand, he began pulling her up farther, pushing her down quicker. She broke from his lips now, no longer able to hold in her moan. Her breasts heaving, glowing with sweat, he idly watched them ripple slightly in time to his cock pounding inside her. He had never been harder in his life.

"Oh god, Danni, sweetie..."

"Daddy, oh Daddy, oh god, right there..."

She was letting her head fall back now, mouth perpetually open and gaping, the moans coming faster and harder as she began pumping her ass back onto him as fast as she could manage. The couch was squeaking and protesting under the effort, the music was still playing softly, but he heard nothing but those moans. An air siren could have gone off in the kitchen and it would have been unheeded; her breathy gasps and guttural pleading filled his head and blocked out any and all other thoughts. His senses shut down, all he could feel was her small knees digging into his hips, her nails digging into his neck and back, the warm sensation spreading throughout his body with every descent of her perfect pussy onto his hard cock.

"Oh Daddy, Daddy, I'm cumming..."

The words had barely escaped her mouth when her body started shaking, her walls closing in on his exploding cock. It was all he needed; he wasn't sure if it was her pussy closing in on him or the perfect look of pleasure that course her shaking body, but he felt himself begin to come, impossibly, a second time. His daughter rocked her hips hard one last time, driving him even deeper, and he felt himself shoot deep inside her. The warmth was almost unbearable now, it was taking over his brain, and he heard he cuss again lightly as her shaking subsided.

"Fuck Daddy, god damn..."

He didn't know what to say, even if he could speak. He brought his hands up over her shoulders, brushing her hair out of her eyes, and felt his heart leap. Danni, his daughter, was looking at him with such unfiltered adoration, lust, pleasure, admiration, such content, that he was taken aback. He wasn't sure if it was how happy she looked or how much her own look matched his own feeling, but the thought slowly passed as he felt himself start to slide into a perfect haze. The music was still on, must have been on repeat, but it seemed foggier now, pushed into the distance. The room seemed warm, and dark, and he wanted nothing to change. He had a brief thought that if he just went to sleep now, it never would. He could wake up and experience the same dream he just did, with no reality reaching in uninvited.

Danni leaned forward, catching his lip slightly in a playful nip, then kissed him softly and sensually. He held her in his arms, his perfect daughter, and she smiled against him.

"It's Valentine's Day, Daddy."

It sounded beautiful, coming off her lips.

jarod187
jarod187
10 Followers
12