Daddy's Visit to My Home Pt. 01

Story Info
Daddy and baby's first encounter!
4k words
4.32
10.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Alarm Goes Off*

*With a yawn and a stretch, I wake up and reach over and turn my alarm off*

*With a full body stretch, I reach up and point my toes*

*With a BIG smile after setting my alarm to go off earlier than usual, I sit up and slide my legs over the edge of the bed.*

I adjust to the morning and I grab my robe and head down to the bathroom. I shield my eyes as I turn on the light. I walk across the floor to the rack and I take off my robe and hang it on the side. I turn around to face the tub beside a full length mirror with a linen closet in behind it. I reach out and turn the water on full. I check the temperature before I step into the tub to turn on the shower head. I stand under the water and just let the beads cascade over my body. Feeling the warmth of the water covering my body like a warm blanket.

I turn around and run my head under the water before I grab my shampoo and wash my hair. I feel the bubbles slide down my body in two soapy white lines trailing down my chest. I feel a trail of bubbles slide down my back to reach the crack of my ass, sliding down to lightly glide over my pussy lips as they slide down my legs.

I turn in the shower and lather a large amount of bubbles. Feeling them slide down either side of neck to form two bubbled white lines. Trailing down my chest to trail over my breasts, gently covering my nipples. Continuing down my tummy trailing down to join together as they puddle around my pussy before the suds slide down my legs to pool at my feet.

As the suds are puddled around my pussy and ass, i grab my razor and do a quick clean up of any stubble making sure I'm smooth. I turn to let the water run over my body to remove the suds, wiping my body clean. I grab my conditioner and run it through my hair, and make it smooth. I turn and rinse myself clean. I turn the water off and reach into the closet to grab a few towels. I put one on the floor and I step out of the tub. I wrap the biggest one around me. I take the other towel and dry off my hair a bit before I wrap it up and head back upstairs to my room.

I grab my Black corset/bodysuit with matching Garter belt and bra, in a black lace design. I grab my black thigh high nylons and lay them on the bed. I slide on my Corset/bodysuit and pull it up to just under my breasts. I slide on my garter belt and let the straps hang down. I put my matching bra on. I grab my new butt plug with remote. I slide my body suit to the side and insert my butt plug and I check to make sure it's in place before I slide my bodysuit back into place. I head to my closet and grab my new black dress with slits up both sides, and I grab my heels with a buckle. I lay them on the bed. I grab my thigh high nylons and slide them on, attaching the clasps at the top. I grab my dress and slide it over my head as the fabric slides down my body to land on the floor. As I head to the bathroom I grab my piercings off the shelf. I take out the hoops I have in my nose and lip ring and I put in the new Silver ones.

I head to the bathroom to put on just a bit of makeup. I draw on the Black Eyeliner, just thick enough but not to thin. I use Black Eye shadow on my eyelids. I use Red on my lips as an accent. I put in my Black hoop earrings and studs in the cartilage holes. I throw my hair up in a messy bun with dark pieces hanging down to give a Sexy Gothic look. I check myself out in the mirror before I grab my heels and head to the living room to wait for my ride. I grab my shoulder bag and put my touch up makeup inside with some lipstick as well.

I watch as my ride pulls up and I head out and lock the front door, and I put my heels on before I head down the front stairs to the walkway to my driver who is holding open the door waiting for me to get in. "You're ride, Miss!" I bend over to climb in and I feel my butt plug shift a bit. I gasp as I remembered to put it in. I climb in and I carefully take a seat. I look around and see the beautiful interior. Champagne on ice and a Disturbed playlist already set to shuffle. Feeling like I am pretty comfortable, the driver rolls down the divider and asks "Miss, Are you ready to go?"

I look at the driver and respond, "Yes, driver. I'm all set, let's go." We head off in the direction of the airport. I grab the champagne and pop the top and pour a glass and lightly sip on it as we drive down the street. I start to get a bit nervous as I know that it's official. I get to see Daddy soon. I feel my heart start to beat fast the closer we get. With the playlist on shuffle i hear the next song come up. Mmmmmm. One of my favorites. "You're Mine," by Disturbed.

My body starts to tingle as we pull up to the Arrival Doors. We drive around to where I can safely get out. I down the last of the champagne in my glass and I set the glass on the tray. The driver comes to my door and opens it. The driver holds his hand out. I take it as I step out of the vehicle and heads turn as I wrap my long Black cloak with a red underside around me, heads turn and stare. I lower my head and blush at the complimented looks.

With my cloak neatly fastened around my neck, I make my way to the middle of the main area where the passengers get off the plane. My heart is pounding so hard because it won't be long until I see Daddy's face.

Goosebumps cross my skin as I see the Arrival sign up ahead of me. I reach into my cloak pocket and grab my Butt Plug remote and turn it on the lowest setting as ordered. My already wet and practically dripping pussy shudders as the vibrations feel so good. I walk up to where I can see everyone arriving and wait with my hands properly in front of me. People walk past and there are stares and comments, but I ignore them all. I raise my hands and grab the sides of my cloak's hood and remove it to reveal my look.

Some random guy walks up and puts his hand around my shoulder and gives it a squeeze asking "Hey Good Lookin', You lookin' for me??"

As he finishes his question, you walk up to me, push the stranger away and you grab my face and give me a long passionate kiss, stopping for a quick second to look at the stranger to say, "NO!! She's waiting for ME!!" As you claim me in front of everyone placing a Black and Silver Collar around my neck.

I hand you the controller for my butt plug, as I willingly hand over control and I kneel in front of you showing everyone my total submission. The looks on people's faces are enough to make me giggle.

You look down at me and say "Good baby. Let's Go!!" I immediately rise to my feet. A huge smile is on my face. As we turn to leave, you glare at the stranger for putting his hands on your babygirl. You pull a matching leash from your pocket wrapped in a small bag. You clip it to the front of my collar.

Like a Good girl I keep my composure, and I smile Big, but inside, I'm jumping and screaming "Yes, yes, yes, yes" clapping my hands like an idiot and giggling and freaking out because I am so ridiculously fuckin' happy!!

Then it hits me, and my smile stops for a second, and a look of shock crosses my face, and I begin to tear up and I force a smile back on my face. It's happening, it's really fucking happening!! HE'S REALLY FUCKIN' HERE!! I try to be cautious and raise my hood to hide my tears, but you catch me trying to hide, and you ask me "Why are you crying?"

I raise my eyes to look at you, I smile so big and my tears turn into waterfalls. "It's just that, You're here!! You're actually here!! I mean I can actually Touch you, Feel you, Your Real, not just a voice or a face on a video screen!!"

You grab me and pull me in and hug me tight, reassuring me that that I'm not dreaming. As you hold me say in my ear "Yes baby, I am here!"

I bury my face in your shoulder, soaking up every second. I breath you in so deep. You pull away and wipe my eyeliner tears off my face. You grab my leash as we begin to leave the Airport. We pass a sign for the bathroom and you stop me, and remove my leash and cloak and say, "Go clean your face baby, please. You're a mess!"

I immediately turn for the washroom and walk through the door, and i get to the sink and clean my face. With a few moments to myself, i stand there staring at myself in the mirror. With a shocked expression I calmly mouth "HOLY FUCK!! DADDY'S FUCKIN' HERE. HE'S ACTUALLY FUCKIN' HERE!!" I quickly reapply my makeup, looking presentable again. I come back out and stand beside you, makeup fixed and in place.

You drape my cloak over me claiming me once again, I smile. You attach my leash and say, "Let's go." We head for Archway, as the driver comes into view, I give my hand a low wave as my signal that we are here. The driver opens the door as we cross to the other side of the Archway.

I surprise you with a Black Limo with a Black Leather interior to match our out fits as our ride back into town. I see the surprise on your face and I lean over and whisper "I Love Random Surprises." I giggle and I smile. As I bend over to get in the Limo, I feel a smack on my ass and my butt plug vibrate, making me jolt a bit and gasp. I got comfortable with it vibrating in ass forgot it was there, til Daddy reminded me of its location. With a smack on my ass as I enter the Limo, I take a careful seat with my butt plug vibrating, I try desperately not to cum. With every muscle in me I hold back.

I watch as Daddy gets in behind me to sit right next to me. The driver shuts the door and heads to the front to get in to take us back into town. The driver gets in he lowers the divider and asks if we are ready to head out, and in unison we both say "Yes!!" I push the button for the soundproof divider to rise up and close. The tinted black windows let us look out but its a mirrored image on the outside.

I reach over and grab two champagne flutes and I hand Daddy one and place the other between my legs. I grab the bottle and I pop the cork, and pour for us both. Putting the bottle back in the black and blue flamed iced bucket. With a deep breath, I raise my eyes and look at you and say, "To A Long And Kinky Relationship Daddy!!"

We both drink down our glasses and you hand me your empty glass, and I turn to put them on the tray. My body is vibrating because Daddy has yet to turn off my butt plug, and I am having trouble keeping my composure.

You push me down to have me lay on my back, as you unsnap my bodysuit uncovering my creamy pussy. I grab onto the side handle and grip tight as you lick up all my creamy juice slurping up every drop. You sticking your tongue deep into my slit touching the tip of my clit making me twitch. I moan as your tongue flicks my clit into a hard bump. With every lick and flick, my legs twitch and tremble in pleasure from the warmth of your mouth. I feel you slide your fingers deep into my pussy stroking me faster to a hard orgasm, I struggle to get out the words, but I manage to ask, "Daddy, may I cum?"

You take your fingers out and shove in your fist and fuck me hard, I reach down and grab the seat and you tell me " CUM NOW!! BABY!! NOW!!" I shut my eyes tight and lift my head and scream, " FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!! "PUUULLLLLL OUUUUTTTTTT!!" You remove your fist keeping your mouth on my pussy as I cum even harder into your mouth. Squirting my juices into your mouth as you drink up as much as you can. I collapse as my body shudders in ecstasy.

Cleaning up my juice off the seat, you slide my body suit down and re-attach the clasps and slide it back into position. You reach forward and grab my hand and pull me close to you, my pussy still throbbing from your incredible tongue. You take the controller and turn off my butt plug and remove it and let me recover from such an intense first orgasm. You pull me to you and kiss my forehead, and I melt as I know what it symbolizes. Its the security kiss that I am now and forever safe and cared for.

Knowing we are still a bit of a distance from our next destination, I lean down and thank you properly for making me cum. I unzip your pants and pull the sides apart and slide down your Black underwear to reveal a stunning thick cock. I lower my mouth to the tip and give it a sweet kiss before I take you slowly in my mouth savoring your tasty length. Feeling your soft, sweet, hard cock sliding past my lips to touch the back of my throat. With the gag I have been waiting for, I feel your hand on the back of my head holding me there for a second, then pulling my mouth to let me breathe for a second before having me lowered back onto your hard cock, fucking my throat until drool is gushing from the sides of my mouth.

You lift me off of your cock again letting me breathe for a second, before you tell me, "Baby, suck me off til I cum."

I gently put my mouth over your cock and close my lips over the tip. I gently suck you into my mouth. I start to suck and tug as your length slides in and out of my mouth. As I suck, I tug at your pants for you to slide them off. I lift my head up for a second to drop the divider just a bit to tell the driver to take a longer route to the next surprise. I hit the button to raise the divider back up. I suck my finger and I reach down and I slowly slide my finger in your ass as I lower my head back down onto your cock. The sound of you moaning is so fuckin' intoxicating.

As I finger your ass and suck on your cock, I feel you get thicker, and your moaning gets louder, and you buck for me to suck faster and harder. I slide my fingers out to get a second one wet and I slide two fingers in and I suck faster and harder, drawing the cum out of your cock.

I feel you push my head down to reach my throat. I feel your cock twitch and pulse as your sweet cum spills into my throat, swallowing every delicious drop. As I pull off your cock I gasp with a mouth full of cum. I quickly close my mouth to stop Daddy's cum from leaving my mouth. I happily swallow the remainder of your cum, licking my lips in pleasure as I love the taste of Daddy's cum!!

I lower the divider and tell the driver, "Take us to our next destination, please." With a look of curiosity on your face, because I have yet another surprise planned for us.

As we take a tour around the city, we end up at a fancy Italian Restaurant downtown. Before we get out of the Limo, you ask me to lay back down and you slide my bodysuit to the side so you can re-insert my butt plug before we head inside. Sliding my bodysuit back over my butt plug, you sit me up carefully, and re-adjust my dress to look presentable before we get out of the Limo.

The driver gets out and comes to the door and opens it. You grab the remote and my cloak and your jacket before we step out of the Limo. You get out first and you put your jacket on. You hold my cloak up as I step out of the Limo and turn around as you drape my cloak over me. I turn around so you can fasten it around my neck.

We head up the stairs to head inside, and announce that we would like a table for 2 at the back.

We waited to be seated.

After a bit of time has passed, we get shown to our table that is the back corner of the restaurant. You remove my cloak and hang it up as you take off your jacket and hang it up beside my cloak. I sit on the cushioned part of the seating, and you slide in beside me as our waitress comes to get our drink order. We get a bottle red wine to share. While we wait I ask you how your day was so far.

"Quite exciting actually. i packed my bags and headed to the airport to see my babygirl. However, I knew how excited you were to see me so I waited until I was the last one off the plane to grow your anticipation of seeing me. However, when I crossed through the Archway and saw that idiot touching you I got so pissed and came over as soon as possible and Claimed you in front of everyone. Asshole was lucky that I didn't want to ruin my chances of being able to return to you whenever I see fit. So, I figured I would get you out of there as soon as possible. I believe I showed you how much you are mine in the Limo back there."

I nodded and agreed with Daddy, "Yes Daddy you did, and I loved every second if it. Your kiss made me weak in the knees, so I used it to my advantage and decided to kneel for you."

With a big smile on your face you say to me, "I saw that baby, and I was very impressed with your public display of submission."

The waitress comes back with the bottle and opens it and pours out two full glasses of wine each, and leaves the bottle on the table. She asks if we want to order. I look at you with a hunger not intended for food, and I smile with a grin that says what I want. To make use of the time we have there, you tell me that we should order and eat something before we continue on to whatever else I may have planned. I agreed that we order our food.

While we waited for our food to arrive, you decide to spice up our time at the table by putting your hand under it and unsnapping my bodysuit baring my creamy pussy, which now stays wet knowing Daddy is right there!!

Thankfully there is a long table cloth covering to table to hide our our behavior under the table. You move a bit closer and slide your finger into my slit and you begin to rub my clit which makes me flushed. I grab the table and bite my lip and try not to scream. You lean over and whisper into my ear, "No Cumming baby, not in here." I grab the table tighter as I feel an orgasm creep up, as I desperately hold in my cum. My toes curl and I tighten my pussy. Refusing to cum, I tense up. You stop and immediately remove your finger from my clit, and you bring it to your mouth and suck my juice off your finger. I watch as you do this, and OMG, its so fuckin' hot!! I love the sight of watching Daddy suck my juices.

The waitress comes to the table with our order and sees our dynamic and smiles. She places our food in front of us, turns and walks away.

We grab our utensils and eat as quickly and politely as possible, making light conversation as we eat our dinner. As we finish, we wipe our mouths on the napkins and place our knives and forks on the plates. The waitress comes back after a while to grab our plates and asks if we would like to see the desert menu, and we decide to take the check and head out. We down our last glasses of wine finishing off the bottle, with both of us feeling pretty good. She comes back and puts the check on the table. Handing the waitress back the check plate and tip, we each move and get up from the table. You grab your jacket and put it on. You grab my cloak and put it around my shoulders fastening it closed and you re-attach my leash.

We thank the waitress for a lovely evening, and we leave the restaurant heading outside to the Limo that just pulled up. We go down the steps and get to the door, as the driver reaches at the same time to open the door to let us both climb in.

I bend over to climb in, and I feel your hand slap my ass again as I step inside, and I look back to you and smile. You climb in beside me and you sit down. The door closes and the driver walks around and gets in the driver seat, and lowers the divider to ask where our next destination is. Feeling like we still need dessert, I tell the driver to take us back to the house.

Driving through the streets, we make-out the whole way back to the house. Kisses so hot and passionate that the windows get fogged up. I look at Daddy, and ask " May I kiss you how I want to?" Knowing that what I want to do is completely out of character and knowing I'm not supposed to. However, knowing there is no one watching to say anything. You nod and say "Yes you may." Faster than Daddy can think, I quickly get up and straddle Daddy, and cover him with kisses, so hot and passionate, I say in a whisper between kisses, "I'm...Yours!! Now...And ...Forever...I'm...Yours!!