Daddy's Visit to My Home Pt. 02

Story Info
Continued from Part one of Daddy's Visit To My Home.
2.6k words
3.92
8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as you go to lay me down again we pull up to the house and you stop. I look out the window, and see the house, "We're here, Daddy."

You Look up and see the house. "Wow, It's Big!!"

I say to Daddy "Yeah, it is, and there is a basement too."

The driver comes to the door and opens it, and says, "We're here, Miss." You put on your jacket and get out first and stand on the cement walkway. You hold my cloak up to put on my shoulders even though we aren't going far. You back up a bit as I step out of the Limo and on to the cement walkway, and I turn as you drape my cloak over my shoulders and you tie it just tight enough so it won't fall off.

I turn and I shake the driver's hand and say "Thank you for the ride, Mr. Driver"

Out of respect the driver kisses my hand, and says, "It was my pleasure, Miss."

He shakes your hand and says "Have a Good Evening Sir." The driver turns and walks onto the road and down the side of the car, opens the driver side door, gets in and takes off.

You grab my hand and we interlock our fingers as we walk up the walkway to the front steps to the front door. I take my key out of my pocket and I unlock the door, and open it and walk in. Knowing my family will be back the next day from their trip, we make use of the time we have to ourselves. We both bend over and take our shoes off and we head into the living room, and we put our stuff down and we go have a seat on the Big Thick Comfy Couches.

I look at you and say, "I will be right back, Daddy." I get up and I head to the washroom to get a dark towel and take care of nature while I am at it. I finish doing my business, and I turn the water on to silence the noise of my flushing. I slide my bodysuit back over my pussy and return back to Daddy in the living room.

With a couple of towels in my hand, I walk back I fold them into a decent size to sit on, so I don't ruin my mother's couch. I lay the towel, down, making it known that I want to be fucked on the couch. You Stand up and direct me to suck your cock first, to make it sure it's good and hard, before deciding what hole to shove it in.

I happily kneel down and unbutton the top and unzip your pants and I slide your pants and underwear down, and reveal your stunning hard cock. My Heart is racing as this is the first time I have ever done this in my Mother's house. Hoping that my Family doesn't come home early, to see my display of submission, as it is a side of me my family doesn't know about.

With the adrenaline running through me, I lean forward and I take my hand and I gently grab your cock and stroke it as I suck the tip into my mouth. I pull my mouth off for a quick second to lick my other finger, to slide it into your ass and I return your cock to my mouth.

With my sucking and tugging, I match the speed with my finger in your ass. With each suck and tug and thrust, I hear you moan loudly, as you grab my head and pull my mouth onto you so deep, and you hold my head in place until I gag. You pull my mouth off your cock as I gasp for a bit of air. "Don't need to be wasting the dinner we just had".

I go to suck your cock again, and you decide you have had enough of me sucking your cock. You instruct me to take off my outfit and place my pussy directly on top of the towel and lay down and to spread my legs as wide I as I can.

I place one on the floor, and I place the other on top of the couch. You lower your cock into my pussy and you grab my hands and raise them above my head, and you fuck me as hard as you can. Out of impulse, I reach up and grab your hips with my legs and match your rhythm and fuck you back.

We slam into each other, harder and faster, as we both get closer to cumming, you stop and kneel down, and you begin to eat my pussy out, with long deliberate licks. You slow down and start to flick my clit again like you did back in the Limo, making my legs twitch, and each flick sends waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

You spit a nice size of saliva onto my pussy spreading it with your finger, making the whole slit of my pussy slip wet. One by one, put slide your fingers into my pussy until there are four fingers going deep into my pussy. I adjust my body to make it easier to go deeper. You pull your fingers out to make a solid fist, and you hold your fist against my pussy holding it there for a few seconds, teasing my with anticipation.

Just as I lift my head to say something, you shove your fist into my pussy, deep and hard. My head hits the couch and a huge wave of ecstasy rushes over me, sending me into such a level of pleasure I almost pass out. As you fist fuck my pussy, you lick my clit again, and I twitch and buck against your mouth, slowly turning it into a grind of need against your face. I reach down and I put my hand on your head, and the pleasure becomes so intense.

I scream out, "FUCK DADDY, I WANT TO CUM!! DADDY, PLEASE I HAVE TO CUM!! DADDY, PLEASE I NEED TO CUM!! SWEET FUCK, DAMN IT, PLEASE DADDY!!" Trying to concentrate, "I BEG YOU DADDY, PLEASE!! LET ME CUM!!"

Grinding and bucking like a wild woman in so much pleasure, it gets hard to contain. You stop licking, and with your fist still in my pussy, you stand up and lean over me, and I look up at you. Daddy has a smile on his face, that would scare most women, but I know I can handle it, so I match the grin he has on his face. Our eyes lock onto each other and you let go of my hands.

With your hand you show me the pleasure of being lightly choked, while being fisted hard. You Command me to cum as you fist my pussy so hard, that I tense up so hard, and my pussy gushes so much that the towels underneath me, become soaked.

You stop and take your hand from my throat, leaving a pretty pink hand print. You slowly pull your fist from my pussy and get me to my feet and tell me "I want to go somewhere else to finish this."

I lead you through the dining room.

You see the dining room table, being just the right height. You stop me and push me over the edge of the table, and you lick your fingers to wipe them against my pussy before you shove your fist back in, making me gasp in shock as I thought you were going to shove it back into my ass. You ram your fist in and out of my pussy, fucking me hard, shaking the table and you reach down and finger my clit. You slide your fist out and before I knew it you shove you cock in my ass. You lean on top of me shoving your cock deep into my ass. You say in a deep and spine-chilling voice "Baby, Cum Again."

As I try to grip anything at all my pussy gushes. A waterfall of cum leaking everywhere, coating my legs and the floor. You step back and see the massive puddle on the floor. "Clean up your mess, baby. We can do anything after you are done cleaning this mess up."

I kneel down and I start to lick my cum up off the floor. Moving in long strokes making sure not to miss any. Daddy watches as I clean up the last of my cum off the floor. "Now go wash that mouth out!!" Without arguments, I go use mouthwash and I rinse out my mouth."

I come back and head into the living room and I grab my outfit and head back to the bathroom to put everything back on. I come back in wearing my long black dress and we grab our coats and we head to the Basement Suite where I will be staying until I find a place of my own. As we walk through the house, I show off our family pictures, and all the different rooms. I take you down the back hallway and show you the back porch that leads to the back yard.

You smile, as I take my time getting downstairs, drawing out the anticipation of when we get down there. We come to the basement door. I turn on the light as we head down the narrow staircase. I open the door at the bottom on the left and walk into the basement suite. Revealing a nice large kitchen and living room. We keeping walking through the living room to the bedroom. The bed is in the middle of the room, and I jump and lay on the bed. "We are in here Daddy."

Its a decent sized bedroom. I start to slide off the bed, when you stop me. "Where do you think you're going?"

I look at you and say, "I was just..." You stop me mid sentence.

"You were just what??? Trying to get away??" You give me the most spine chilling smile I have seen yet.

I think to myself, "Oh Shit!!" I sweetly smile back, and I say, "No Daddy, I was just moving a bit to get more comfortable for you." You back up and let me off the bed to get more comfortable.

You walk over and take a seat on the chair as you watch me undress. I start by picking up my shoes and yours and I put them in the side closet. I step out of the closet and I stand there and I start to slowly sway my hips as I slide my dress up and over my head. You see the outfit I have on under my dress and I hear you groan in pleasure from the sight of your babygirl. I smile a bit bigger seeing the pleasure I am giving you in my performance. I reach down and unclip each strap of my garter belt, releasing my nylons.

I grab the top of one of my nylons and slide it off, throwing it at Daddy as I give him a cheeky smile. I grab the top of the other one and slide it off and throw it at Daddy too. I stand up and slide off my garter belt and place it on the shelf beside me. I unhook my bra and one by one, I let my tits fall out. I then reach down a bit and start undoing the clasps on my corset bodysuit. Bit by bit, my body is being revealed. I get to the last clasp and I pull the bodysuit off. I stand up and I am now almost completely naked.

You get up off the chair and walk over to me. "You were spending your time teasing me, weren't you?"

With a look and a giggle, admitting that I was, knowing that I was probably going to get into trouble because of it. I nodded in admission. "Yes Daddy." With a look of sheer power and Dominance, you push me onto the bed. In a firm voice you stare at me and tell me not to move.

There was a bag he brought with him, but I didn't know what was in it. When Daddy came back into the bedroom he was holding thick fluffy cuffs and shackles. My pussy started to drip some more wondering what Daddy had in mind. "Do Not Move. Understand?" He looks at me so firm. I lay still and let Daddy tug and pull at my arms and legs into the places he wants them, to be restrained for His play time. As the last cuff gets buckled, you climb on the bed and put a ball-gag, remembering that I said I was loud, you look at me and say, "If your too loud, this goes in your mouth."

With a slight look of fear, the anticipation is ridiculous. I lay there in wait for what Daddy plans to do to my body. Daddy pulls out his cock and forces it into my mouth, shoving it all the way in, and making me gag. Pumping his cock into my mouth, giving me a good hard throat fuck. Holding my head in place so it doesn't move too much. Feeling your hard cock in my throat, I gag hard, and drool seeps out down my cheek to land on the pillow beneath my head. Face fucking me and pumping hard, I moan as Daddy's cock tastes so good. Feeling the throb of Daddy's cock is amazing.

Kneeling beside my head, fucking my throat, you slow down and pull out. Stroking your cock, you cum hard on my face. "Mmmm. That's my good girl." Looking down at me you ask, "You like Daddy's cum, don't you baby?"

I giggle and nod with a face covered in cum.

You climb off the bed and leave the room. Coming back in with a Crop, Belt, and Paddle. "Now we still have an issue to deal with young lady. You were teasing Daddy which you know gets you in trouble. So I have 4 choices for you to pick from." Knowing it's my first spanking, you look at me, and say, "No, I think my hand will do just fine...This Time!!" Walking over to me, you climb up on the bed and re-position my hands above my head. You then moved to untie my legs and help me onto my elbows into a kneeling position raising my ass high up.

Giving me my first smack, I feel the sting. I jolt at the feeling. Then a second lands on my other cheek with another loud smack. Then a third, and fourth. Daddy kept going til my ass was a stunning red. The warmth of my ass was incredible. It was sore and tender, but I liked it.

Daddy moved my legs so I was laying down. You moved to untie my hands and I had tears streaming down my face. You picked me up and cradled me with my head on your shoulder. You kissed my head and quietly said, "You won't tease Daddy again will you??"

Tears still streaming, with a cheeky smile, "No Daddy. I'll try not to."

From that day forward, my life was forever changed. The experiences that were to follow are ones that are sure to rock my world again and again. So many ideas flowed through my head. So many desires I wanted to tell him. So many new things I wanted to try...To Be Continued With More Stories...