Daddy's Whore

Story Info
Amy gets caught on tape by daddy.
3k words
4.07
287.3k
158
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before reading, know that this is just a fantasy and nothing more. I do not condone such things, if you enjoy incest and non-consent then this is the story for you. Otherwise do not read.

-------------------------------------------------

Jordan tries not to slam the door, he had a bad day at work but he would rather take out his anger out in a different way. Jordan drops his suitcase on the entryway table, he doesn't hurry to his room. He is too tense to do that. He needs to shower first, he needs to loosen the muscles in his back. Jordan strips down in the bathroom, sometimes the anticipation for something is more exciting than the actual deed itself. His cock is hard already, he runs his hand along it thinking about what is to come.

The water is hot on his back, it pounds away the tension of the day, his wife had left a few months ago, and ever since then he had been a little on edge sexually. He had become addicted to watching porn, and as he watched it he got interested in videos that he never would have thought about before. Jordan smiles at the thought, if his wife could see what he was watching she wouldn't allow their daughter to stay with him. At the thought of Amy his smile fades, she is eighteen now but she has trouble thinking of the world as it really is.

He worries that she will never move out, not that he minds much. Having any kind of female in the house is nice, she cooks on occasion and cleans often. It keeps him from hating her, which had been hard just after the divorce. He had assumed she would take the side of his wife, but she hadn't. That had made him love her more than before. She didn't know why they divorced but she still took his side, and demanded to live with him. He had been happy to oblige her, under the condition that she follow his house rules.

Jordan shakes off thoughts of his daughter, right now he needs release and thinking of her isn't helping. Jordan doesn't bother putting on a robe, he walks into his room and settles onto his bed, his cock is hardening at the thought of what is to come. He switches on the TV and starts the DVD, right when it starts he stiffens. He leans forward in disbelief, on the screen it's his daughter. He narrows his eyes, some strange guy with a camera is offering her money to show him her tits. Amy tries to laugh it off, but then her face goes serious when she realizes he isn't kidding. She licks her full pink lips, she looks over this stranger with her soft evergreen eyes, her black hair is tied back.

Jordan knows he should turn off the tape but he can't move, seeing his daughter with this guy makes him physically ill. She is no different than his whore wife, he had thought she was but seeing her as she pulls the strap of her shirt down and reveals her tits to this stranger, he knows that she is just as much of a whore as her mother. He stares at her full beautiful tits, the stranger puts his hands on them and she blushes as he pinches her budding nipples. He compliments her on how beautiful they are, after a few moments he offers her more money to see her pussy. She seems unsure at first then as he increases the amount of money she agrees.

The sound of the door closing startles Jordan out of his focus, he turns off the TV just as Jordan knocks on his door. He considers calling her in while he lies nude on the bed, his cock at attention but he pulls the blanket over his lap, "Come in."

Amy slides into the room, "Hey daddy." She sits on the foot of the bed, his eyes are drawn to her tits, now that he knows what they look like he can't help but imagine what they would feel like in his hands. He forces his eyes to hers, her hair is longer than it was when she was in the video, he can only assume it was when she took her trip to France just before the divorce. He tries not to show his fury, she looks up at him with those tender green eyes, "Some of my friends are going out tonight, I wanted to know if I could go, I know I am eighteen and all that but I wanted to know if you needed anything."

Jordan smiles at her, he knows it isn't a kind smile, "No, you can go out, but be sure to be home before eleven."

Amy smiles wide, he wants to hit her, the thought makes his cock throb, "Thanks daddy."

She flings her arms around him, he holds her tight crushing her tits against his bare chest. He brushes his lips against her neck as he pulls away and he feels her shiver, he glimpses her hard nipples through the thin fabric of her shirt. Jordan smiles, "You should get ready."

Amy trots out of the room, "Bye daddy."

He waits a few seconds after she leaves then he turns the TV back on, she takes off her pants as this stranger watches her. Then she slides out of her panties and looks around the alley as if she has just started to worry about being caught. The guy pushes her down on a tree stump and she spreads her legs for him, the sight of her pussy makes Jordan's cock jump. He puts his hand on his cock and starts to rub, the stranger rubs his fingers along her cunt. Again he compliments her, this time about her beautiful pussy, then he offers her more money to fuck her.

Amy smiles coyly, and agrees to it. As the stranger pushes the head of his cock into Jordan's daughter he starts masturbating furiously. He watches his daughter's slut face as she gets fucked. It doesn't take long for him to feel that rush of heat, his balls tighten as cum spurts from his cock into his hand. He restarts the video then he pauses it at the beginning. After cleaning up he settles back on his bed and stares at his daughter's face, somehow he can't just let this go. His whole image of her has been destroyed, she is just as much of a whore as his ex-wife and it eats him up inside.

He is so angry with her, how she acted so natural when she came back and pretended like nothing happened. Just like his fucking wife. Jordan grumbles then he goes to get something to eat. He knows what he is going to do, he can only hope it teaches that slut a lesson.

Amy closes the door as quietly as possible, she locks it behind her then she shuffles to the bathroom. She is exhausted, all her friends had dates but it was still fun, they tried to get her to drink. But she knew if her father found out he would murder her so she didn't even try it. Amy lets the hot water pound onto her back, she rubs her tits and plays with her nipples. She had been horny all day, she slides her finger against her clit and moans. The water starts to get cold and she sighs then climbs out of the shower. She grabs her robe and ties it around her waist, she collapses on her bed too tired to finish what she started.

Jordan hears her get home, he had been waiting, it is only ten-thirty. When she goes into the bathroom he hears her, the bathroom is connected to both their rooms. He waits until he hears the water running then he peeks through the door. He watches as she rubs her hands over her body, she pauses on her tits and his cock hardens. When her hand travels lower he tries not to groan, he closes the door just as she steps out of the shower. He takes a moment to steady himself, he turns on the TV he had moved the video forward to where she was exposing her tits then he makes his way to her room.

Her door is open and she is splayed across the bed, he stares down at her for a moment, she is breathing lightly, not quite asleep. He grabs her by her hair and yanks her up, she groans and struggles against him, she is about to scream when he slams his hand across her mouth, "Shut the fuck up."

At the sound of his voice she freezes, he lets go of her mouth, "Daddy? What are you doing? Let me go."

He grabs her hair tighter, "I said shut the fuck up." He slaps her and she cries out in confusion, but she doesn't say anything else. He drags her to his room and flings her onto his bed, "Look at the TV."

Her eyes are dazed, but she obeys and when she registers what she is seeing she goes still. He takes the moment to drink her in, her robe has come loose to reveal one of her tits, it looks so perfect he is tempted to fuck her right there but he doesn't move. The robe is so high he can just see the highest edge of her thigh. Jordan looks back to her face to see she is looking at him, "I'm sorry daddy."

Hearing her call him that makes him smile, "Not yet, but you will be." Jordan pulls out a wad of cash, "How much did he charge to see your tits?"

Amy is quick to run for the door, she knows where this is going and she doesn't like it, but Jordan catches her by her hair. She screams when he yanks her back, "Daddy!"

He holds her tight against him making sure to keep his eyes on hers, "If you don't shut your goddamn mouth I will find a way to shut it for you. Do you understand?"

Amy sobs when he tightens his grip on her hair, "Yes."

He smiles coldly then he shoves her onto the bed, "Answer my question Amy."

She looks away from him, "Fifty."

Jordan laughs, "So you're a cheap whore?"

Amy cries harder, "No."

Jordan throws a fifty at her, it lands on her thigh and she looks up at him, "Show me your tits."

Amy finally realizes her robe is splayed open, she grabs it and pulls it tight to her body, Jordan slaps her hard across the face. She slams onto the bed and lays there sobbing, "Amy."

She sits up and pulls the robe from her shoulders, he admires how beautiful they are, "He was right, your tits really are gorgeous. Did you charge him to touch them?"

Amy bites her lip, "No."

"Did you like having a stranger touch you? Did you want him?"

Amy tries not to cry, "Daddy, please don't do this. It was a mistake."

Jordan shakes his head, "This is the easy way of doing things, if you want I can tie you down and continue that way."

The thought of being tied up makes Amy more afraid than anything else, "I liked it, it was exciting. I wanted to fool around, but I didn't plan on fucking him."

Jordan likes the way she says fuck, he leans over her and grabs her tit, it's so soft in his hand. He pushes her back and takes her other tit in his mouth. She tries to push him away but he is twice her size, he doesn't even budge. Amy tries to roll away from him, he pinches her nipple so hard she cries out, "Be a good girl for daddy."

Amy covers her face as he nibbles on her tit, he rolls his tongue over her nub and she moans. The sound startles her and she sobs, "Please stop, oh god, please."

Jordan loves the feel of her tit in his mouth, deep down he had always found her attractive but she had been pure. Now she is an object, nothing of worth. He switches to her other tit and smiles when he gets another moan from her. He pulls away and stands over her, she looks so afraid, he loves it, "How much did you charge to see your pussy?"

Amy had never heard her father say that word before, something about it makes her stomach turn over, "No. Daddy please, I messed up and you are upset but please stop. You're my father for Christ's sake!"

Jordan plays the video and fast-forwards to the part with her cunt then he sighs, "So you charged him three hundred. Quite a jump from fifty."

Amy rolls over the other side of the bed and makes a run for the bathroom, Jordan jumps after her and wraps his arm around her waist, "Do you want me to hurt you?"

Amy cries out when he slaps her ass, "Stop, please just stop." He rips her robe off then he pushes her upper body onto the bed, he pins her arms behind her then he stares at her bare ass. He raises his hand then brings it down on her ass, SMACK, she buries her face in the covers and sobs. Jordan wants to hurt her, the more she fights him the more he wants to hurt her and show her that whores are nothing but cunts. Jordan keeps hitting her, her sobs turn into cries of pain, and then to sharp whimpers. He grabs his belt off the bedpost and folds it in half then he brings it crashing down on her red ass, she gives a full scream this time and he groans. His cock is pressed against his boxers, it is rock hard. He hits her six more times, each time she screams and it draws him closer to fucking her.

Amy knows he wants to humiliate her, to make her realize what she did was wrong, this approach will break her. But when he drops the belt and starts rubbing her ass, she starts to worry. Something about the way he is touching her isn't right, he had taken her tit into his mouth but she had thought it was just to scare her. But now his hand roams over her hot sensitive skin down to her inner thigh, he rubs his thumb against her slit and she stiffens as she realizes he is going to fuck her. "Daddy, you can't. Please!"

Jordan ignores her please as he rubs her cunt, she is dripping wet, "You like being punished baby?"

Amy buries her face in the bed, Jordan smacks her ass again and she sobs, "Yes, yes I like it."

Jordan slips his finger into her cunt and she groans, "Daddy, please."

He leans over her, "Shut up Amy, shut up and it will be over soon, I am paying for my time, don't worry." He tosses the wad of cash up and it flutters down all around her, she sobs harder.

"Daddy..."

"You like knowing daddy has his finger in your cunt?" He thrusts his finger into her and she gasps, he forces a second finger inside of her and she moans as he starts finger-fucking her, "Do you like it baby?"

Amy doesn't want to like it, but the way he touches her makes her so wet, but she knows she shouldn't let her daddy touch her this way, "No."

He barely manages to shove a third finger into her, "Don't lie baby. I can feel how much you like it. You are daddy's little whore."

Amy buries her face in the bed and starts crying, the harder his fingers thrust into her the closer she comes to the brink. She tries to fend it off but her daddy knows how to get a woman off, he rubs her clit as he thrusts his fingers into her and she is overwhelmed by it. Amy moans and starts to cum, Jordan stares down at her as she grips the blanket, her hands clenching fistfuls of money as she cums all over his fingers. Jordan suddenly feels possessive of her, she had let that stranger stick his cock into her, who knows how many other guys have fucked her. He flips her over, her eyes are still dazed but he yanks his boxers off and presses the head of his cock to her pussy.

"How many men have fucked your cunt?"

Amy shakes her head, he pulls away from her and stares down at her shaved pussy, he growls in fury. He slams his cock into her, she cries out and tries to struggle away from him, he grips her wrist and fucks her without restraint. He pounds into her pussy and bites her tits, "Tell me Amy."

She writhes under him, "Two."

"Are you ever going to fuck anyone else again?" He slams into her and waits, she rolls under him. Her mind trying to come into control but her body still feeling his cock filling her cunt, "Answer me Amy."

"No daddy. Please."

"What?"

"Please stop." She is crying again, he smiles down at her, her pussy is wrapped so tight around him.

"You have such a nice tight pussy baby." He pulls all the way out of her then slams back in, "Oh fuck." He slams into her relentlessly, she starts to scream but he covers her mouth and keeps fucking her. It doesn't take long for him to lose it, he fills her cunt with his cum and she screams into his hand as it fills her up. He collapses on top of her, he knows he will never be able to jack himself off again. Not with such a sweet cunt at his disposal.