Daddy's Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
A son wakes his Daddy; Daddy pays him back.
4.2k words
4.58
361.9k
400

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarmaReborn
KarmaReborn
260 Followers

Chapter 2: The Next Morning

Victor woke first, and remembered what they'd done. He hoped that Daddy wouldn't feel guilty, and not want to do it anymore. His ass still throbbed from the ass fuck his own Father had thrown into him the night before. His lips felt a little sore, but he felt good. He looked down and realized that they were both still naked. He also noticed that Daddy's cock was almost hard again. I hope he's dreaming of me, he thought. He slid out of bed and went to the bathroom. He used it and went back into his Father's bedroom, thinking of more sleep. But when he saw that his Daddy was on his back, and that his cock was at full attention, he knew what he wanted now.

Victor climbed up on the bed, and slowly wet his Father's cock with spit. He would have sucked it, but that might wake him. He took more spit and moistened his ass once again. It was still gooey from the night before, so it was easy to make it ready. He leaned over and directed his Father's cock right into his asshole, feeling the head slip in with no trouble. He slowly sank down, feeling his little asshole stretch around the grown-up's meat. Daddy was inside him again! Everything was good right now. He was a whore, and a slut. But he was Daddy's slut, Daddy's whore. And he wanted to fuck his Father's cock from now on.

Slowly, Victor began to slide up and down on his Father's cock. Grabbing his nipples, he twisted them as hard as he could, making them sore and puffy. His little asshole was leaking juices down onto his Daddy as he rode the huge cock. Stephen woke up and seeing his son slamming up and down on his dick, he smiled. He began to thrust up, trying to impale the boy on his cock. "Daddy's little girl wanted more dick, huh? Is she enjoying having her Father's dick in her nasty little fuck hole again?"

Victor grinned down and said, "Oh, yes Daddy! It feels so good sliding in and out like this. I think it's deeper now than last night. You don't mind that I woke you this way, do you?" He was still riding his Father's meat, moving up and down the length of it with each stroke.

"Of course not, baby. I love that you wanted more dick from me. You'll be full of your Daddy's cock from now on. You're my slut now, remember?" Stephen said, reaching up and grabbing the tits that had been left to hang there. Victor leaned over, putting them right where his Daddy could suck them, while still ramming his asshole with his dick.

"Do you wanna fill my ass with cum, Daddy? Do you wanna fuck me like a little whore? Is there anything I can do to make this better for you?" Victor asked, hoping his Daddy would like the fact that he wanted to do more.

Stephen had taken Victor's tits into his mouth, sucking first one nipple, then the other. He moved away and said, "I'm going to fill you with cum again soon, slut. And as far as making it better, I have a few ideas. But that's for later, right now I want you to ride your Daddy's cock! Take it in your little stretched out asshole and then turn and suck me when I cum. I know you want to do that, you like having Daddy's dick inside of you, don't you? You filthy little bitch! Imagine, taking your own Father's cock up the ass and in the mouth! You're a cock loving little slut! Fuck your Daddy, bitch! Make him fill your hot ass with his man juice. Ride it! Ride it!" Stephen started to cum, and as he did, he reached up and grabbed his son's tits, twisting the nipples hard. This was more than Victor could take. His Daddy was twisting his titties, filling his ass with cock and cum, and telling him what a nasty little slut he was for wanting to fuck him! He had his first true assgasm. His ass jerked and spasmed and milked the huge cock that had invaded it.

Victor was slowly cumming himself, his dick leaking cum all over his Daddy's stomach. He was dazed, completely overtaken with the force of his ass-cum. He passed out for a few seconds, reeling on his Father's big penis sliding all the way into his asshole. 'Fuck my shitter, Daddy! I'm your little cock loving slut!' was all he could think as wave after wave of passion and heat practically dripped from his ass onto his Father's cock.

Victor took all of his Father's cum again into his ass. Slowly, as the jets of jism stopped pumping out and Stephen finished his cummimg, Victor slid up and let the juices leak out of his asshole onto his Daddy's dick. He turned and took it into his mouth, drinking from it like a water hose. Slurping and sucking, he tried to make sure he got all the sweet liquid off, and down his throat. 'My Daddy's cock! My Father's cum! And my own ass juices from my freshly fucked slut-hole! This is better than any fantasy' Victor thought as he cleaned the man's dick with his tongue.

Stephen lay there, smiling. He had just fucked his 'little girl's' asshole again! What a wonderful sensation. Now the boy was drinking from his cock like it was the best stuff in the world! He looked up and realized that Victor's asshole was within his reach. He quickly pulled his son into position and with no thought but to enjoy his son's slick "pussy", he plunged his tongue right up into his little boy's shithole! 'MMmmm, how sweet this is', he thought. 'Drinking my own cum from my son's ass has got to be the nastiest, hottest thing I've ever done'. He lay there, licking and sucking his baby boy's asshole while his son sucked on his big dick.

As Victor finished cleaning all the cum and ass juice from his Father's cock, he turned around and asked his Dad something he'd been thinking about for a while. He wanted to try something and since he was 'Daddy's slut' now, he wanted permission. "Daddy, I'll be back in just a few minutes. Would you mind telling me your opinion about something?," he asked, watching as his Father licked the last few drops of his own cum from the corners of his mouth, drinking them down like he had all the rest that he had sucked from his son's sweet little asshole.

"Sure honey, I'd be happy to give my opinion for whatever you want! After a bitch fucks me like that, I don't mind anything she wants." Stephen smiled at his little naked slut.

Victor smiled. His nipples twitched every single time his Daddy called him 'bitch' or 'slut', and he noticed that his Dad's cock was up to half mast again. 'Mmm, think I'll be sucking a big beautiful cock in just a few minutes, unless he really hates this.' He slid from the bed and left the room.

Stephen lay there thinking of what had happened and what still was happening. He had took his own son's ass and mouth so many times now that it was a blur. 'MY OWN SON!!' blared in the echo of his mind, but for whatever reason, that just made it seem nastier and therefore more of a turn-on.

Victor came into the hall and called out, "Daddy, please close your eyes." Stephen did, with a small little grin of anticipation. Victor swept into the room and went to the computer. He brought up the music files and put on something slow and easy, letting the music drift all around him as he summoned his courage. "OK Daddy, you can look now." He faced his Dad and waited to see his eyes. They would tell him the truth about his Father's thoughts.

Stephen opened his eyes and stared at his son. "MY SON!!" echoed out again in his mind and he flicked it away as if he had no intention of letting that stop his other thoughts. He was suddenly overcome with pure heat; At first not understanding why. Then he realized and recognized it for what it was -- lust. Pure lust for his son. Pure lust for the 18 year old little whore that stood there before him, now wearing a bra, panties and the sexiest pair of stockings that he'd ever seen. They seemed to have wire running thru them and went all the way up to the curve of the thigh, outlining his son's hard cock. The bra was black, and pushed his baby's tits up and out, nipples standing at attention. "Turn around," he managed to get out through his throat, which had seemed to swell and almost close from the lust he was gripped by.

Victor smiled. He saw how his Father was acting and had seen the look in his eyes when he realized what his baby was wearing. He was still smiling when he turned, exposing his ass to his horny Father. But that was going to change soon. He had set something off inside his Father. Stephen sat there and let this feeling, this LUST envelope him. He stopped thinking as his son slowly turned his sweet little ass toward him.

When the turn was done, Stephen moved out of his place on the bed with the grace of a large cat and moved to just behind his son. He grabbed him from behind, letting his throbbing cock smack against the boy's legs and butt cheeks, leaking pearls of precome that smeared each time it touched. He barely noticed. He grabbed his son's tits and squeezed them, hard. Victor whimpered a little and that was the last straw for Stephen. Here he stood, his little whore son was wearing women's clothes and begging his Father to fuck him. 'And then he/she whimpers like a little bitch dog that knows who her master is,' he thought. He had started thinking of his son as 'her' and 'she' simply because he was sure that was what Victor wanted. "Oh, Victor," he breathed into his son's ear, "or should I call you.... Vicky?" Victor did that little whimper again, from either the serious mauling of his tender young breasts, or from the words his Daddy whispered to him.

"Yes Daddy, call me Vicky. I want to be your little girl, Daddy." Victor whispered to his Father, "Call me Vicky 'cause I'm your little incest slut-daughter, Daddy."

Stephen let his lust lead him. No more words. He continued kneading the flesh of his baby's tits. Suddenly, he pushed Vicky forward and over and onto the floor. He practically fell on top and started slamming his big cock into his baby's asshole. Vicky started to raise up a little and Stephen reached back and with as much of a swing as he could get with his cock trying to ram up into the tight, dry pussy-ass of his little girl, smacked Vicky's ass cheek hard enough to leave his hand print in a fiery red outline on the soft white flesh. Vicky cried out and moved a little, trying to get away. Stephen swatted her ass again, this time on the other cheek, leaving another fire red hand-print. "Don't fucking move, you slut!" he growled, still ramming into the tightness between the bitch's butt-cheeks. "Open your ass now, you nasty little bitch. Daddy is gonna rape that shithole. Parade around in front of a real man with those tits and this fat little sweet ass of yours and you'll get some big hard dick. You know that's why you did it and that you will open up for me. Now, spread that pussy and take my cock. You're Daddy's girl. Prove it."

Victor opened his ass. He knew that this had took some kind of turn, but he wasn't sure what. He had wanted to be called the names, but did he want to BE those things? He knew that it was too late to turn back. 'Besides', he thought, 'I do like it'.

Stephen pushed as Vicky opened her ass to her Father. There had been little doubt and no choice. He had to fuck her and fuck her now. He forced his rigid cock to the rim and plunged the full length of his dick into the sore little fuckhole of his son. His son had given him his ass last night. How wonderful to plunge his hard dick deep into his baby's ass, and take her little anal cherry. And then he fucked her asshole again this morning. But now he was gonna TAKE it. He rammed his cock in and out, harder and harder until there was a creamy froth on the shaft of his cock and all over his baby's ass. All the sperm from before and all the precum from his gushing, thrusting meat had worked the boy's asshole into an incestuous frenzy. A cauldron of manly juices, both Father and son. "Your sweet little cunt is so sloppy and wet right now. Daddy likes it that way. Daddy's cum leaking out of your nasty freshly fucked hole. I'm gonna slam my face into that messy little ass-pussy as soon as I fill it up. Tell me to rape your ass, slut. Tell me to take your sweet ass cherry. Tell me to fuck you. Say the words, 'My ass is yours, Daddy' and I'd better believe it."

Vicky stared down at the pattern of the carpet, his ass all the way up in the air and his own Father's cock slamming into his little hole again and again. He thought really hard for a moment and let the motion of the big hard cock sway him. 'I am his.' he thought, as he felt his Daddy's balls smack into his plump ass cheek. "Screw me Daddy!!" the boy howled into the room, the side of his face down against the carpet. He started thrusting up as his Father fucked down into his asshole. "Please fuck me! Fill me up! Rape my nasty little ass. It needs your cock Daddy. My ass is yours Daddy!" he started to cum, his own dick shooting strings of warm sperm all down his legs and stomach. It started a slow tingle deep inside him. He knew that feeling now. He was gonna have another anal orgasm, an 'assgasm' and it was going to be soon. He started to talk, telling his Daddy all the things he wanted to do. "I want your dick inside me. In my mouth and my ass. And call my ass a pussy and a cunt from now own. I wanna be your little girl and girl's have pussies. I want to suck you, Daddy. I want to feel the velvet smoothness of the head of your dick as in invades my mouth and slides in between my lips. I am gonna plant little kisses all over your big cock Daddy. Little incest kisses for my Daddy's big dick. I am going to push your legs up and ram my tongue into your ass and I'll call it your pussy and I'll call you Mommy when we do that, but I'll still be your little girl and you can eat my pussy Daddy, you can lick me there....You can.... Fuck me Daddy, fuck me!! He moaned from his place on the floor. His moan turned into gasps for air as his ass started to spasm and all he could do was lay there and keep taking the ramming cock his Dad was still feeding in and out of his baby's asshole. Wave after wave of sexual energy and of sexual release cascaded through him. 'I'm Daddy's whore' kept on ringing in his mind.

Stephen started to pump down harder, fucking his little girl's pussy as hard as he could. He felt the spasms start, but to him it felt more like someone had taken warm butter and spread it on his cock and was now both kneading and warming it in that tight little ass that was hot enough to be an oven. He watched his girl shake underneath him and heard her stop talking and start gasping. All this made him that much bolder. "My little bitch is cumming. Her own Father's cock crammed to the hilt and thrusting into her pussy. Slut. Your own Father's cock made you cum. You want my cum in your ass. Beg me to fill you with my incest juice. Beg for it, or you don't get any." He said with a grin on his sweat covered, reddened face.

Vicky was dying. She couldn't breath and the assgasm wasn't stopping. Again and again, his Father thrust his big, hard cock into his sloppy ass-pussy. Again and again, he brought pleasure crashing throughout his son's young body. Vicky's nipples, still being pushed, but now down instead of up, were so hard that he was sure they'd stay that way. Touching them was a new experience. Pain and pleasure both exploded all through his breasts and then went straight to his cock, starting it to twitch a little. He rubbed them as he lifted himself a little to get some air, enjoying the thrill of the mixed signals.

Stephen looked down and saw his son's face pulled into a contortion of pain and a beautiful expression of joy... all at the same time. Vicky turned her head as much as she could and caught his eye with her's. "May I please have your cum, Daddy? Will you fill your baby-girl's pussy with your hot spurts of incest cream, Daddy?" He smiled with happiness and love as he looked up at his Father. "I'm your whore, Daddy." he said in a mock whisper, squeezing his left nipple as he said it.

Stephen couldn't hold back anymore. His baby looking up at him like that and saying she was HIS whore brought the first tingle of orgasm. He knew he would cum in just a moment, but he still wanted this is be special. This was the ass fuck that told his darling little Vicky that Daddy was in charge from now on. He reached down and lovingly caressed his son's ass cheeks where they had reddened after his spanking. He massaged both cheeks, pushing them together to get a little more traction on his cock, and then releasing them as he plunged back down into his son's ass. His hands continued to explore, coming to rest finally on his son's cock. He started gently rubbing the half hard tool, using the precum and sperm from earlier to stroke his baby's fuckstick. Vicky's cock sprung to life at Daddy's touch, going from semi to hard as a rock. Stephen kept sliding his dick deep into his son's ass, and each time he stroked into the boy he slipped both hands down the shaft of his little girl's cock. "I'm gonna cum, baby. I want you to listen close and try to cum with me." he looked down and saw his son close his eyes, and the smile was still on his pouty little lips. "I watched you fuck your cousin again. The way he rubbed your fat titties and slammed his cock into you looked like so much fun and I know you liked it. But now you're getting fucked by your own Father's cock. Sliding in and out of your ass right now, and your dear old Dad is jacking his baby's cock. This is incest. Vicky, I'm gonna fill your nasty little whore ass with your own Father's cum!" he grunted as he said this last, feeling the cum starting to make it's way out. "My incest whore, my sweet little incest whore. I'm gonna cum, Baby!!" He thrust down as he felt his cum start to flood out of his cock, fulfilling his promise to fill his baby's ass. He pushed down into the boy's asshole until he couldn't push down any farther. His big cock was completely buried inside his son's asshole. He pumped jet after jet of cum into his baby's sore little fuckhole, mixing his fresh cum with all the mess of the earlier ass fuck he'd given his son.

Stephen came and came (more than ever before, in his opinion), and soon his cum started spilling out from the sides of his baby's hole as he backed out. He kept slowly stroking in and out, letting his little girl milk his cock for the last of his cum. He had kept stroking his son, who was almost ready. He reached down and pulled his dick out of his baby's well fucked asshole. He went all the way down to his knees, putting his face level with his son's ass and cock.

Stephen moved around until he was facing his baby's ass and could still stroke his boy's cock. He stuck out his tongue and with no hesitation plugged it directly into his little girl's hot cum filled ass. He gobbled the slimy leavings of his previous orgasms, and from the newest one. It tasted so good. His cum and his baby girl's ass juices mixed together just for him to enjoy. He had tears in his eyes as he realized what agony he had been living through before he and his son found that they wanted this. Seeing someone every day that you want so bad and thinking (knowing) that you can't have them is torture, simple real painful torture. But now they had each other. He licked all around the pucker, thinking that later, he'd tell Vicky that he had French kissed her asshole. He'd get a smile for that.

Vicky lay there, smiling up at her Dad as he said all kinds of nasty exciting stuff. When he started to cum, Vicky's made her ass start to milk his cock. She loved him, she knew that now. She wasn't sure how she loved him beyond the fact he was a good Father and a great lover. He had let Victor become Vicky for him, and loved her and told her she was his whore. His ass started to spasm with another anal orgasm as it was filled with cock and cum once more. His own cock was almost ready. Then Stephen pulled out, leaving his asshole so empty that it almost didn't feel right that way and got down on his knees. Daddy kept on stroking his cock. He was so close. Suddenly, Daddy started ramming his tongue into his ass! 'Drinking up all that cum he put there and all the ass juice he made me spurt with his big, hard, wicked cock. I hope he'll drink my cum too, in just a minute,' he realized that his thoughts had gotten completely deviant since his Daddy had first asked to see his tits. He'd thought of sex with: his Mother, his Uncle, his cousin (of course, but in this fantasy he had both his cousin and his Dad! Those two big cocks at once.' and as he thought about that, he started to cum.

KarmaReborn
KarmaReborn
260 Followers
12