Daddy's Womanizer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad...Daddy...Oh my God! I am gonna fucking cummmmm...."

Dean answered by sucking his son's cock harder and deeper. Cory threw his head back into a pillow, grabbed the sheets and blasted off jet after jet of hot cum down his Daddy's throat. Dean swallowed fast trying not to let any escape his mouth. Once he had sucked his son's cock dry he crawled up between Cory's spread legs and kissed him, sharing a little of the hot cum. Cory listlessly kissed back not caring that his father's tongue was now in his mouth with his cum all over it. He sucked it off and swallowed blissfully.

"You're not done yet, son." Dead whispered near Cory's ear as he kissed him there. "I am going to fuck that pretty little asshole of yours."

Cory felt boneless after his release. It had been so intense that now he felt completely relaxed. He also felt more than willing to let his Daddy do whatever he pleased. "Fuck me, Daddy."

"You're a good boy." Dean cooed as he rolled his son onto his stomach.

Reaching into the bedside table he pulled out some lube and deftly squirted a generous amount onto two fingers. He slid those fingers between his son's ass cheeks and found the puckered entrance to Cory's asshole. Gently he rubbed the lube around the tight muscle. Dean loved this part. He slid his fingers up and down his son's crack spreading the lube. He was taking his time and keeping Cory relaxed. Squeezing more lube onto his index finger he put the tip on Cory's asshole. He carefully applied some pressure there until his finger slide just past the rim.

"Oh..." Cory whispered.

"It's okay. You're really going to like this, my boy."

Cory nodded while keeping his head on the pillow. He forced himself to relax and take his Daddy's finger in his asshole. It felt strange and a tiny bit uncomfortable. Cory wondered how the women felt when he had talked them into letting him fuck their assholes. He wasn't often overly gentle either. He glanced over his shoulder and could make out his Daddy's form in the darkness. Soon enough he would know just how it felt.

Dean lubed his son inside and out and he lubed his own cock. He was ready and needed to cum. Gently he eased his finger back out and moved behind Cory. Putting his hands on Cory's hips he brought his son's ass up a bit while his face was still on the pillow. He rubbed his cock up and down Cory's ass crack before putting the big plump head right against the wrinkled opening.

"I love you, son." He whispered as he pushed the head in.

Cory felt his asshole being stretched open. He didn't like it at all. He thought about protested as he was opened wide to accommodate the huge head of his Daddy's cock. Gritting his teeth he forced himself to let it happen. As soon the head was inside him his asshole was able to tighten around the marginally slimmer shaft of his Daddy's cock. Both men were panting like animals.

"Are you okay, Cory?"

Cory grunted. "Yeah, I think so..."

Dean pushed a bit more in and Cory cried out. Dean stopped. The only sound in the room was their ragged breathing. "You can take me, Cory."

"Yes."Cory gritted out. If bitches could take his cock up their asses he sure as hell could handle his Daddy's cock. In fact it even excited him to think he had been built to take his Daddy's cock.

Taking hold of Cory's hips firmly Dean pushed into his son until he bottomed out. He was fully buried in Cory's extremely tight, and extremely hot asshole. Cory whimpered like a little bitch, but Dean heard the pleasure in the whimpers. He also reached down and noted that his son was rock hard again. Slowly and carefully he began thrusting in and out of Cory's stretched ass. He would leave it gaping and full of hot seed by the time he was done.

Cory felt the discomfort dissolve and pleasure was left its wake. His father's cock was creating sensations inside his body he had never imagined. When his Daddy went deep the fullness Cory felt was intoxicating. As the thick head of his Daddy's cock pulled and pushed over the prostate, Cory thought he was going to go mad.

His father fucked him for a surprisingly long time. He would pause and add more lube to keep his son comfortable. As the pace increased Cory knew his Daddy was getting close to cumming. Oddly enough Cory felt like he was going to cum too. No one was even touching his cock. He doubted he would cum, but somehow felt like he could. No sooner had the thoughts entered his mind when he felt his balls tighten and his cock started spurting hot and hard all over the bed below him.

"That's a good boy. Good boy." Dean encouraged through gritted teeth. He was right on the verge of his own orgasm. He fucked Cory without mercy. He didn't care if he was being too rough. Dean's breathing was harsh and heavy. He was sweating hard, but so was Cory. The room smelled of men and illicit sex.

With a deep thrust that made Cory cry out loudly in both pleasure and pain, Dean buried himself deep up his son's asshole as he spurted his huge hot load deep into his very own son's bowels. Squirt after squirt of hot cum filled Cory's asshole.

Finally spent, Dean reluctantly pulled himself from his son's used and gaping asshole and collapsed onto the bed beside him. Cory collapsed as well into the large wet spot he had created. "Wow." was all he could muster.

They lay side by side for a long time while catching their breath. "That was incredible, son."

"Yeah, it was." Cory sounded stunned. As reality slowly made its way back to him he couldn't believe what he had just done. There was no feelings of dread or regret, but there was surprise and even downright shock. He had never had sexual thoughts of his father before. Not even his mother when she was alive. He had of course had the occasional homosexual dream or fleeting thought while masturbating, but nothing beyond that.

Dean moved a bit closer and pulled Cory near. Cory snuggled close to his Daddy's side. He could feel his father's heartbeat was still racing, and he had to admit so was his. Their cock's were both limp and Cory could feel his Daddy's cum leaking out of his stretched asshole. He actually liked the feeling. He knew this was going to happen again. They both knew it. Cory also recognized he was every bit the bitch. Apparently his father was going to teach him a thing or two about treating women. Suddenly, the idea was very appealing and he was more than a willing student.

"I love you, son."

"I love you too, Daddy."

12