Daddyslave Ch. 2

Story Info
Daddyslave gets all 'dolled' up.
1k words
3.75
76.2k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I head upstairs, to check on the progress of my new little slut. Pat being my first. I walk into the bathroom to check on daddies shaving. He was almost done.

“Stand up, whore!!” I commanded.

“Yes, Mistress.”

I ran my fingertips over my little sluts’ skin...so smooth...’She’ was gonna look so pretty in nylons, a skirt, heels, fully padded bra, and a nice top...I told daddy what he was going to be doing with Pat and I this evening. He balked. I grabbed his balls and squeezed them cruelly.

“Did you forget about the tape, my little slut?!!?”

“No, Mistress.”

“Do you want me to show it to Momma?”

“No, Mistress.”

“Then you WILL do WHATEVER I tell you to do, or you will be punished. And, for refusing my demands...You now have 20 lashes coming. You will get them when we get home. I heard the doorbell. Pat was here with daddysluts’ new clothes.

“You will take a bubblebath. You will use my bubblebath. And when you are done, you will put my perfume on the backs of your knees, behind your ears, and on each wrist. You will neither use too little, nor too much. You are a slut, not a whore. You WILL NOT smell like a whore. At least not until you are through servicing my friends. I will be back in 20 minutes. You had better be ready to be dressed when I return. Do you understand me, cunt?!!?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Then I suggest you get to it, cunt!!”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Part Two

With that I walked downstairs to see what Pat had bought for daddysluts’ debut. She had purchased a nice minidress, well above the knee, sexy black silk hose, a garterbelt, with matching fully padded bra, and a pair of 3" heels.

I nodded my approval at my little whores selection of clothing for her ‘sister’, and sat on the couch, my thighs spread.

“Come, my little cuntlapper, my pussy needs some attention.”

“Yes, Mistress," she said, crawling to me on hands and knees.

She slowly licked the outside of my pussy, just the way I like it. Sucking my clit softly.

I begin to moan...

Part Three

“I can’t believe that little bitch. Thinking she can blackmail me into doing this. But...If I don’t, she will show that tape to her mother and say I raped her. DAMMIT!!!!”

I noticed the perfumed bubbles did feel rather good on my hairless skin...I had always wondered how it would feel to be dressed like a woman, but to go out and be forced to service men and women...I notice my cock hardening...My mind was saying no, but my cock was saying “Hell yeah!!”...I decide to go with it...For now...

Part Four

“Ooooooo, that’s my good little slut. Eat my pussy!! You know how I like it, cunt!!!”

A muffled reply was all I received. I was going to come soon, and she would be begging me to let her come...But her pleas will fall upon deaf ears, as the one who has paid for her services, has asked me to bring her to him, ready to do anything to come. I will not displease one of my best clients.

My pretty patslave sucked on my clit, nipping it with her teeth, lust like I like, taking me over the edge...I shuddered through a very nice orgasm.

I sat there for a minute, gathering my thoughts, and strength, and told patslave to stand, bend at the waist, and remain like that until I told her to do otherwise. Patslave is very obedient, and complied without hesitation or question. I lit a cigarette, and began to toy with her clit ring, making her moan softly.

I spanked her cute little ass, HARD!!

“Did I give you permission to make a sound, cunt?!!?”

“No, Mistress.”

“Then why did you?!!?”

“I don’t know, Mistress.”

“I believe you do, slut!! I know I taught you better control than that!! Looks like you need a little refresher course in self control!!”

Having said that, I reminded her that she was not to make a sound. I also informed her that any sound, wether vocal, or bodily, would result in a severe punishment.

I drove 4 fingers of my right hand into her slavecunt...she twitched, but made no outcry. She took it like the slut I always knew she was. Then, I forcefully drew my fingers almost all the way out of her cunt, and added the rest of the digits, and was now fisting my sluts’ pussy. I could feel the walls of her pussy beginning to squeeze my fist. I pulled it out with a wet pop. She turned her head to glare at me. I reached up to slap her face with the same hand I used to abuse her cunt.

“Don’t you DARE look at me like that, ever again!! You exist for my pleasure, cunt!!”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Now, pick up your ‘sisters’ new clothes and go upstairs.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

I followed patslave up the steps, applying a hard slap to her ass on almost every step.

Part Five

I had just finished applying the perfume as I was told, when I heard them coming up the stairs. I wouldn’t have heard them, but for the sounds of someone being slapped, through clothing.

“Mmmmmmmmmm, doesn’t Donna smell lovely, patslave?”

“Yes, Mistress. Good enough to eat.”

“Perhaps I will allow that later.”

“Yes, Mistress”

“Dress your ‘sister, pat. Dress her, put make-up on her pretty face, collar her, and bring her downstairs.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

I wanted this to be a bad dream, but I wasn’t that lucky. This was real. I was clean shaven, all over, dressed in womens’ clothes, and now...I was being made up, all by my step-daughters female slave. All in all, it was beginning to feel good, being dressed like I was. My cock was beginning to get hard.

Pat finished applying the make up, fastened a black diamond studded collar around my throat, snapped a 30' leather lead to the collar, and led me back downstairs.

“Turn around, slut!! I want to see you from all angles.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

I did a slow turn, showing off my newly feminized look.

She ran one of her long blood red nails up the inside of my thigh. My cock, sprang to full hardness, she smiled evilly.

“Slavecunt, call the driver, and have him bring the Caddy around.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Pat made the call, the driver softly knocked and led us to the limo. Candy ordered us inside. We readily complied.

To Be Continued...