Dad's Big Mistake Ch. 03

Story Info
Kyle enjoys best 3 days of his life.
935 words
4.59
811.8k
304
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,206 Followers

Kyle rolled off of his mother. He had just dumped a huge load of spunk deep within her cunt. Julie propped a pillow under her ass as she stayed on her back.

"What are you doing, mom?" Kyle asked.

"I have to elevate my hips to let as much of your sperm as possible into my cervix." She answered.

"Did I do okay?" Kyle asked.

"Okay? You were...You did wonderfully." She said, stroking her son's cheek.

"All that screaming you did, I felt like I was hurting you." Kyle said.

"Hurting me? Oh, sweetie, no. It...It was a different type of screaming." Julie said.

"What do you mean?" Kyle asked.

"Well, lots of women scream when they have really powerful orgasms. Mom was just feeling really good, that's all." She said.

"I like to make you feel good." Kyle said.

Julie smiled at him warmly.

"I know you do, love, but we need to remember that making each other feel good isn't really our purpose here. Our goal is to make you a little brother or sister, okay?"

"Okay." Kyle answered.

"I'm gonna lay here for a little while. Why don't you go play some video games or something for a bit." Julie said.

"All right." Kyle said.

Kyle went to his room for and hour. It couldn't get the amazing experience of fucking his mother and making her cum out of his mind. He could hear his mother's shower come on and knew she was getting cleaned up.

A few minutes later Julie called from her bedroom.

"Kyle, sweetie, can you come back down." She asked.

Kyle leaped off his bed and was back into his parents room in a flash. His pecker was already on the rise. He froze when he saw his gorgeous mother standing in front of her mirror, brushing her long hair, which was still wet from her shower. Julie had on a men's tank top undershirt which hugged her enormous banana-shaped boobs. She also wore a skimpy pair of almost transparent white panties, which were cut so low, nearly a third of the crack of her shapely ass was exposed. She wore a tiny pair of glass-like slippers, with a four-inch heel that made her look like a fucking sex goddess.

"Ready to have another go at it?" Julie said.

"Hell yeah." Kyle said. He threw off his boxers and leaped back into his mother's bed.

Julie giggled at his eagerness.

"You're so cute." She said lovingly.

Kyle watched his mother round the bed. Her huge sagging tits rolled from side to side, like big milk-sacks, with giant nipples poking through the fabric. Julie sat on the bed. She looked at her son with a smile as she slipped out of her panties and moved under the blankets next to him.

"Shall we plant some more seeds, mister?" She said.

Kyle followed as his mother directed him on top of her. Julie's long legs parted. Kyle's dick found its target and sunk back into the warm softness of his mother's cunt. Kyle started to hump, but Julie stopped him.

"Wait...We need deeper penetration this time. Lets throw my legs back and rest my ankles on your shoulders." She said.

Kyle couldn't believe his ears. Was she serious? This was the position he dreamed about. Julie kicked her legs back with ease and Kyle penned them down so that his head was now between his mother's pretty little feet. Her fat cunt splayed wide open and the thick young dick of her son quickly stuffed it full. Kyle's cock sunk to the balls, his cock-head smashed against the lips of Julie's cervix.

Like a pro, Kyle started fucking his mother with long hard stokes. They were face to face and Julie stared into her son's eyes as she felt the enormous girth of his boy-streak fuck her harder and deeper than she'd ever been fucked. Kyle noticed his mother's mouth was partially open, lightly panting with each thrust. The sight of her feet on his shoulders with her pretty little toes pointed was driving him nuts. Like a steam-engine he pumped her cunt. He was determined to fuck more than a baby into this matronly beauty. He was going to make her cum harder than she ever had before, again and again.

It didn't take the 18 year old very long to reach his goal. After about ten minutes of pussy-pounding, his mother started panting heavily. She was still staring into his eyes, like a helpless little puppy-dog at the mercy of its master. The boy had a huge cock and he knew how to use it. Mother or not, she couldn't help but respect that.

"OH MY GOD!!!!" Julie wailed.

Kyle dick went into overdrive, fucking Julie's sloppy cunt like a wildman.

"OHHH MYYY GGGOOODDDD, KYLE!!! Julie screamed. OHHH BBBAABBBYY!!! EHHHEEEEEEEE!!!"

Julie stiffened and her entire body started to convulse. Kyle held her legs down and just kept feeding his fat cock in and out of Julie's mommy-cunt. For a full two minutes Julie shook and screamed, growling through gritted teeth as she rode through one orgasmic contraction after another.

Kyle smiled confidently. He knew that this time around he could go on forever. He had amazing stamina and was determined to keep his mother cumming in buckets. The teenaged boy rested his full weight down on the middle-aged mom and worked his cock into a nice full-stroked rhythm. He could feel great gobs of spongy boob-flesh quivering against his chest. The next three days were his and he was going to savor every fucking second of it.

klrxo
klrxo
9,206 Followers