Dad's Big Mistake (Supersized)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes opened wide. "But not only do you fuck me more than should be humanly possible, but you're fully erect already! AGAIN! You came inside me three times since we got home, and squirted what seems like another gallon of your baby-makers into me, and yet here you are. So stiff and hot, and throbbing with life!"

Kyle modestly replied, "What can I say except that you inspire me? You know I was far from a virgin before I started fucking you. I've fucked lots of girls. But I never fucked any of them for three hours off and on, or anything close to that. Whereas with you, today, I feel like I'm just getting warmed up."

"OH GOD!" Julie wailed.

"What?" Kyle asked.

She started stroking his fat cock faster, and with both hands as her arousal grew. "That sounds so great! Son, I need you! I need your cock! I need it in my cunt at all times! All I want to do is be your slut! Your naked, naughty, well-fucked, big-titted mommy slut! But that's just my fantasy, how I feel. In reality, we both it's not physically possible for us to fuck 24 hours a day!"

He grinned widely. "If it was, I'd do it with you until the end of time!"

She grinned back. "I know you would, and I would too. But that's the problem."

She repositioned, moving down his body. She let go of his boner to push his legs apart and then lay down between them with her head right at his crotch.

He still was idly pinching and tweaking one of her nipples, but he had to stop when her chest moved out of range. He mildly complained, "Hey, where are you taking my favorite titties?"

She chuckled. "Don't worry, Son, they'll always be there for you. As far as I'm concerned, I AM your mommy slut from now on. I don't know what's going to happen with Jim, but I can't imagine a future without you fucking me and using me every day and every night!" She took his boner back in hand and resumed stroking it.

Kyle raised both hands in victory. "Sweet! That's the best news I've ever heard! Come back up here and let's celebrate with more kissing and fucking!"

She chuckled. "Hold your horses, my boy. That's the problem, all this fucking."

"What do you mean?!"

"Like I said, there are physical limits. When we had to stop fucking on Saturday night, I was so very sad. It just about broke my heart. But what made stopping a lot easier was that I was physically ruined. I mean I was DEAD! Utterly destroyed! Not just in terms of sheer exhaustion, but I was sore all over. Especially my cunt. My poor, poor cunt. She'd been crying uncle for most of the past three days!" She chuckled.

Then she continued, as she happily stroked his thickness, "I was actually grateful Sunday was a sex-free day. I needed it. I think we would have had to stop for a while even if I was still ovulating. I was at the end of my rope. I've partially recovered since then, thanks to some long, hot baths and Jim kindly giving me a great neck and back massage. But your last three hours of relentless pussy pounding has left my cunt crying for mercy again already. I swear, she's on fire and there's smoke rising from between my legs!" She chuckled some more.

Kyle frowned. "But that's bad! It's only, like, 2:30. We've got at least three hours of prime fucking time until Dad comes home. Even after he's home, now that we're back at it, I don't want to stop."

She answered, "I don't want to stop either. I'm sure we'll find a way somehow, although I don't know how. But... we have to acknowledge some natural physical limits. I'm not saying we can't fuck some more today. We can and we will. But, we have to pace ourselves. That's why I'm down here, staring right at all this yummy cock-meat!" She smiled and hungrily licked her lips.

He asked, "Yeah, why are you down there?"

She smiled wickedly. "You've been so big on breeding me in recent days that you're neglecting other tempting options. True, I really put my foot down on the no blowjobs, no titfucks, etcetera, but that was then and this is now! Things have changed, wouldn't you say?"

Then, to Kyle's utter amazement and great joy, she leaned in and ostentatiously lapped her tongue on and around his fat cockhead.

He clutched his hands to the sides of his head, shut his eyes, and clenched his teeth! "OH MY GOD!"

It wasn't that the pleasure of her licking was that outstanding. In fact, it felt about as pleasurable as if she'd been stroking him with two hands instead of one, and she'd done a lot of that in recent days. But it was the symbolism and implication of that act that filled him with boundless joy.

He thought, Here I am, still trying to achieve my ultimate dream. I'd expected it would take weeks to get to the point that Mom would choose me over her marriage and declare that she wants to be his slut. And yet it's already happening, after just one full day of me going without her! Furthermore, her tongue on my cock is a sign that all bets were off, all rules are thrown out the window!

Jim was continuing to watch every move between the two lovers with great intensity, although he was frustrated that he was all the way across the room and sometimes didn't have the right angle to see all the action. For instance, he could tell that Julie had just started to lick Kyle's cock, but he couldn't see it since her head was in the way.

Even so, Jim felt curiously triumphant. More than ever before, in some bizarre way he was living vicariously through his son. It was ironic, since Julie was his wife and she had licked his cock sometimes (though very rarely, especially in recent years), so he knew exactly how that felt. But he actually felt much more joy and pleasure imagining what Kyle was feeling than when he'd directly experienced that from the very same woman!

Kyle rubbed his hands all over his head, including his face, as if he was suffering through a painful "ice cream freeze."

Julie looked up and chuckled. "What?" She lapped on his cockhead some more.

He tried to explain, "It's just... UGH! It feels so good, for starters! Your tongue on my cock! But more than that, this means ANYTHING is possible! Right?! Oral sex, titfucking, cunnilingus, sixty-nining, footjobs, anal sex-"

She interrupted him, "Whoa, there, mister! You're right, anything IS possible! I want to be the kind of slut for you who NEVER says no! But... anal sex? I'm not so sure about that. Again, we've gotta respect certain physical limitations. You might just be too thick to ever enter my back door."

"But still!" Kyle was riding high. "All the rest! My GOD! So many possibilities! All my dreams are coming true! All of them, at once! With you, Mom, with you! I know I could fuck tons of girls, but all I want is you!"

"Awww, that's so sweet!" She flashed him a big, toothy smile. "That makes me so happy, Sweetie. You have no idea. I think your powerful, naughty cock needs a very special reward, after that! And I know just the thing!"

Giving Kyle one of the biggest and most enjoyable shocks of his life, Julie tilted her head forward and down, and swallowed all of his cockhead in one fell swoop! It wasn't an easy task, because he really was remarkably endowed, but she was determined.

CHAPTER 19

Kyle had just lowered his hands from his head and opened his eyes, but he tilted his head back and clutched his head with both hands again when he saw what was happening and felt the resulting rush of extreme pleasure. "OH MY GOD! YOU'RE SUCKING MY COCK! MY GODDESS MOTHER IS SUCKING MY COCK!"

Jim already had a good idea what was going on from closely watching the positioning of his wife's head. But Kyle's words made perfectly clear what was happening, and that sent Jim's lust and joy soaring, even as caused his jealousy and frustration to spike as well.

Jim found himself so very aroused by this that he was all but forced to make himself more comfortable. He'd still been wearing his three piece suit from work. He shucked his jacket off and tossed it as far as he could behind him down the hall, and then loosened his tie. Most importantly, he unzipped his fly and started stroking his still very insistent erection.

As he did so, he rode confusing waves of desire mixed with resentment, anger, and other emotions. At the moment, most of his lusty anger was directed at Julie. Suck it, bitch! You shameless SLUT! Suck your son's impossibly thick cock! I hope you stretch your lips until it hurts! And get used to that pain, because now he's going to make you suck him all the time!

Karma's a bitch for you too, bitch! This is what you get for falling in love with your very own son! He's so damn virile and fit that his cock is stiff pretty much all the time! Which means youd damn well better love choking and slurping on his cock, 'cos you're gonna be doing it every damn day!

Jim felt so horny and deranged that he relished the idea of Kyle getting to face-fuck his wife all the time, even though that would be another nail in the coffin of his marriage. He was well past any sort of logic and just operating on some kind of primal emotional level.

Meanwhile, Julie was struggling to cope with the sheer size of her son's cock in her mouth. She was proud that she'd managed to get all of his cockhead inside, but her lips were stretching painfully (just as Jim predicted) and it was a constant struggle simply for her to keep it in her mouth.

However, she was doggedly determined. She didn't know if she enjoyed blowing him yet, but she considered it vitally important that she learn to do it, if only to help give her pussy more of a rest.

Luckily, she discovered she enjoyed it pretty much from the very start, despite the great difficulty. She'd always dearly loved her son in a motherly way, and she didn't think it was possible to love him more. But now they were sexually intimate, her love for him was way off the charts even compared to before. Knowing that she was giving him great pleasure gave her great pleasure too, creating kind of a positive feedback loop. Just hearing his constant erotic moans was all the reward she needed to stay inspired for her strenuous oral effort.

But it turned out that was just part of the overall picture. She'd hated sucking Jim's penis, but there was something about the sheer size of Kyle's pole that made sucking it a tough challenge she relished. And she felt degraded and humiliated in a bad way doing it with her husband, but those same feelings with her son drove her absolutely wild with rapturous euphoria.

As a result, after just a minute or two getting over the worst of her troubles with his thickness, she began bobbing up and down on him, and doing it with real enthusiasm and energy.

Kyle noticed her attitude, and that made him that much more visibly happy, which helped with that positive feedback loop. He put his hands on her head and exclaimed, "That's it, Mom! Good GOD! Another impossible dream is coming true! I'm so overjoyed right now, I could just die!"

Julie moaned loudly around his shaft in approval. She began bobbing with more suction, and tried to get her tongue involved too. I know EXACTLY how you feel, Son! I could die from too much joy too! But don't you dare die now, because we have such a future together! I swear, I'm gonna be naked and hot and wet for you all the time! Gonna be your HOT SLUT!

Jim was frustrated that he couldn't see much of the action. Kyle was directly facing his direction, which meant Julie was lying down facing away from him. He could see much of her gorgeous naked body subtly writhing around, including her fabulous bubble butt wiggling with excitement, but all he could see of the blowjob was the way her head was bobbing up and down.

However, that was only a minor setback for him. He was so feverishly aroused, that whatever he couldn't directly see, he could easily imagine. Plus, he could see and hear Kyle's enthusiastic reactions, including a constant erotic and blissed out look on his face, and that helped keep his lusty fires burning bright.

Kyle and Julie remained oblivious that Jim was there. They didn't expect him to come home early like he did, and they were so deeply absorbed with each other that neither of them had bothered to check if he was spying (including Julie checking with her special mirror trick).

However, it didn't matter much in practical terms, because had they noticed, and especially had seen the way he was jacking off, they probably would have just kept the blowjob going anyway.

The two of them knew they would have to have a difficult discussion with Jim soon, about the pregnancy, the renewed fucking, and more, but thanks to his clear cuckold fetish, he wasn't seen as a truly troublesome threat.

The blowjob went on and on. Julie was having so much trouble that tears were leaking from her eyes, but her determination was great, and she began to find it easier to do, allowing her to introduce more variety and increase her son's pleasure.

After about ten minutes, Jim couldn't handle any more and he lost control. He didn't have anywhere to cum, so he was forced to put his free hand over his cockhead and squirt into it. But he was still so deliriously aroused afterwards that he stayed in place and spied on them with just as much interest and arousal as before.

Cumming wasn't nearly as much of a problem for Kyle, as usual. His sexual stamina was several orders of magnitude better than his father's, for starters. But also, Julie was just beginning to learn how to properly pleasure him with her mouth. Any blowjob from her was fantastic, if only from the constant mental rush that she was the one blowing him. But coping with his thickness was a serious difficulty, and she had a lot to learn, a lot of room for improvement.

Happily for Kyle though, her determination to get better was boundless. Knowing that she and her son were together for the long run, she wasn't so focused on trying to get him to cum as she was on learning from him what he liked best and just generally learning her way around his cock with her tongue and her lips. Plus, not knowing that Jim was home, they assumed they had three hours of sexual fun time before possibly having to deal with him.

Thus, Julie paid especially close attention to how her son responded to all her little moves.

He quickly figured out what was going on, and began giving hand signals, such as a thumbs up or a thumbs down. Plus, he often moaned in approval or gave specific verbal feedback when necessary, such as, "More saliva is good. And I love what your fingers are doing to my balls!"

Julie generally hated having to pull her lips off his shaft, because it was so tough to get her lips wrapped around his thickness again. But her mouth wasn't used to such a struggle with something his size, so she had to pull off to give her lips and jaw a breather from time to time anyway. During those breaks, she would pepper him with questions and ideas to help speed up her learning.

Jim couldn't help but notice that his wife was putting in what seemed like a 1000 times more energy and passion into sucking her son off than she ever did sucking him, on the very rare occasions she did that to him at all. Naturally, he was very resentful and envious, but by now he wasn't surprised to discover such feelings super-charged his arousal at the same time.

He found himself in kind of a tortured yet delirious ecstasy, enthusiastically rooting for his wife to suck his son's cock with more and more talent and passion. He knew it was totally illogical, but he wasn't that concerned about logic by this point. His main regret was that he didn't have a better view, preferably from the side, so he could directly see what her lips and fingers were doing.

He watched another twenty minutes. He still couldn't see much more than Julie's long brown hair bobbing up and down, but he never got bored. He got all sorts of clues about what was happening from both of them moaning and panting nearly constantly, plus his wife's loud slurpy noises.

Plus, there was a surprising amount of conversation, since there was a lot of feedback and learning taking place. Kyle in particular kept up something close to a running commentary, almost as if he knew Jim was there and wanted him to stay up to date on her latest oral moves (although he still didn't).

However, Jim still was frustrated. His erection eventually came back, and he enjoyed such a high from sheer lust that he felt numbed from his devastation that his marriage was over in spirit, though maybe not yet in a legal sense. Most of the time, he kept his eyes closed so he could imagine the sight of his wife's sliding lips, caved in cheeks, the drool rolling down her chin, her constantly sliding fingers, and much more, but most especially the struggle and ecstasy on her face. However, that still wasn't nearly as good as seeing the tantalizingly close "real thing."

He was tempted to simply announce his presence and stroll on in to take a better seat!

He was too chicken to actually do that, especially because he knew his arrival would cause an interruption, then probably a long discussion which would open up all sorts of painful emotional issues. He didn't feel ready for that yet.

But then he got another idea. He thought, This is a crazy, crazy idea. But my world has gone totally insane anyway. Right now, I'm supposed to be sitting at my desk in my office, looking over quarterly reports. Instead, I'm secretly jacking off in the upstairs hallway of my own damn house while spying on my wife sucking my son's cock! So don't talk about crazy! What do I have left to lose?!

He knew the master bedroom extremely well, since he slept it in every night (though he had a sinking feeling that soon wouldn't be the case anymore). He knew from memory what could be seen from what angle. It occurred to him, If I could peer in through one of the windows, Id be able to directly watch the hot blowjob action from only about ten feet away! Better still, the windows are partially open since its the middle of a hot, sunny day, so Id be able to hear everything clearly too, and also much better than before!

The problem was getting to his favored window and staying there hidden and unseen. Luckily, there was a relatively flat wooden tiled roof just outside the windows. In fact, he'd done some repair work on some of those tiles recently, so he knew the situation well. The roof was flat enough there that he didn't want to worry about sliding off and falling to the ground. Also very luckily, the window opened to their large, private backyard, so he didn't have to worry about some curious neighbor noticing him and wondering why the hell he was spying into his own house.

Once he figured all that out, getting to the spot he wanted to be at outside that window was a piece of cake. He just went to the garage, got out his ladder, and climbed right up from the backyard. He had to be very quiet and careful, but he made it to a kneeling position just outside the window without any trouble.

Then he peeked in, with his head in the lower left corner of the window and his eyes just barely peeking above the bottom of the window frame. What he saw was... WHOA! Talk about a cuckold's paradise! It's exactly as Id hoped! I can see everything! My wife is still steadily bobbing away, of course, and she looks so gorgeous. The sheer size of my son's thick cock filling her mouth and stretching her lips is blowing his mind! Il's just about the most beautiful and sexy sight I've ever seen in his life, right up there with watching her bouncing on his cock lit by nothing but moonlight when the two of them made love a couple of days ago.

Sneaking here is risky, but it's so worth it! If I could watch this sort of thing every day, I wouldn't even mind that much having Kyle replace me in my own bed. I've never felt more thrilled and alive!

It was the little details that really rocked Jim's world and made the insanity of masturbating on his roof in the middle of the day more than worth it to him. He loved when Julie kept her eyes closed (which was most of the time), because it showed how she was intensely focusing on the action of her tongue and lips on Kyle's fat cock. But he also loved it when she opened her eyes, because she always stared up into her son's face, partially to get some feedback from the expression on his face, but also to show her love and adoration.