Dad's Choice Ch. 02

Story Info
Son makes move on mom.
3k words
3.86
113.2k
51
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Note•dialogue not in quotes are not said out loud. And this is a partly non-consent if you don't like don't read~

*

"Ok if you could have sex with her... let me have sex with mom. And if you don't let me I'll tell mom and then we'll go to the cops and I'm sure you don't want that."

"Alright son, deal."

We shook hands.

"Nice doing business with you dad."

Well that was a week before my wife came back home. And let me tell you something our family is fucked up. Oh yeah if you don't remember me I'm Bill I'm the one who fucked my sweet daughter Makayla. Any way of course I'd let him get his way. Don't think that I'm such an asshole just think well.....ok I'm an asshole. But here let me tell you what went on after my encounter...

My wife came home after her business trip. Which marked the end of her reign in the house as long as my son was home.

"Mom your finally back I missed you so much."

"Makayla I missed you to, and I see the house has been cleaned up. I love it."

"Hey mom."

My wife looked very surprised that Jordan was home. World War 3 was about to begin.

"Jordan what the hell! Where have you've been?! What no phone call, no letter,no text! You had me worried for god sakes."

Oh yeah I forgot to say Serena never uses provocative language if you couldn't tell already.

"I called and dad picked up."

"What?! Bill why didn't you tell me!

Yeah I think you remember that phone call.

"I didn't want to upset you because he was asking for a large sum of money. What was it.....oh yes 35,000!"

"And you didn't give it to him?!"

"Oh yeah like I can just pull that out if my wallet. Who has 35,000 in this house! You? Cause I certainly don't. I can see it now, I gave my son 35,000 but we couldn't pay the bills so we live in a box now.."

I can get sarcastic at times. But this women was out of her mind.

"Bill! Don't you ever get that type of tone with me. He is our son we are suppose to help and love him!"

"No no if he asked for a few hundred dollars I would have said yes. "

"Mom dad this unnecessary the only thing that matters is that Jordan is home safely and we are together. Right?"

I love you Makayla so much thank you for sticking up and telling that bitch to shut up.

"Ok then fine. As long as we are together again that's all that matters. Hey Makayla wanna help me unpack?

"Sure mom."

As they went inside me and Jordan's smiles went to complete death stares.

"Thanks a lot you rat."

I was speaking low so Serena wouldn't hear.

"Hey anything for you dad."

I always hated that smirk. Listen if he thought that he was gunna do anything with Serena he'd better straighten up his act.

"Okay listen smart ass. If you think your gunna act like this and get with her you have another thing coming becau-"

"Dad if you go back on your deal then I go to mom and you know how that would end up. Divorce and jail rates are really high this year. So..."

I hate this kid. God why couldn't you just give me two daughters so I can fuck them both and live happily ever after.

"Okay, okay enough you'll get what you want just give me time."

"Take all the time you want I'm going out I'll be back later."

The hardest part was to somehow get Serena in bed with her son. I didn't know how to explain or in fact bring up that conversation.

~Later that night~

"Bill?!"

"What!"

"Why are their panties under the blanket?!

Shit. I was screwed. I'd left a pair of Makayla's panties in the room for how would you say a trophy.

"Are you having a affair with another women?!"

"Serena I'm not having a affair! I don't know how they got their. Maybe they are yours that you dropped."

"Bill I've never ever worn laced panties like this before. This is like a piece of cloth."

Hey they were a beautiful piece of "cloth".

"Your overreacting dammit!"

"Don't yell at me!"

"What so I'm gunna let you yell at me and I'm gunna sit here and take it all!"

Ok this was a very typical argument. We are headed for a divorce but she didn't know it yet.

"I'm sick and tired of your garbage. You are always for yourself. You are cheating on me!"

"How do I know your not cheating on me? For all I know you can be having an affair with ...Jordan!"

There I said it. I had to bring it up sooner or later. i just really wanted to get it over. Though this wasn't the best way to bring it up.I wanted to be in the room fucking the brains out of Makayla.

"Your sick!"

"Mom, dad? I'm back what's all the yelling about?

Jordan came in trying to hide his smirk on his face. This was his chance.

"Your father is sick. I accused him of having a affair and his sick mind.....forget about it."

"No,..his sick mind what?"

I knew where this was going so I hurried up the process.

"I said that what if she was having an affair with you."

"See I told you he had a sick mind."

Jordan got that smirk on his face again and started laughing. Sometimes I think he's the sick one.

"That is the best thing I heard all day mom."

He started to close in on her she was backing up. She had that fear look on her face.

"Jordan what are you doing I'm your mother. Don't look at me like that. Bill help me!

"Sorry mom but dad isn't getting you out of this. Mmm your body is so hot I always wanted to see it...."

I thought he had it from here but my wife was a fighter. She started pushing and hitting. I had to watch this was entertaining for me. He grabbed her from behind like a bear hug, picked her up and threw her on the bed. I had shut the door, the windows the blinds so outsiders couldn't see what was going on.

"Listen bitch your making to much noise. Don't act like you don't want."

"Your sick I'm your mother get off of me!"

Jordan was an animal that I guess he gotta that from me. My cock got hard just from watching him. When he started to kiss her the strangest thing happened she started to loosen up. She melted in his arms.

"I knew you wanted this. Now take off your clothes slut.

She listened to every word he said. Then I decided to slip out and have a little fun on my own. Makayla was in her room. I knew she had to know what was going on cause when I walked in she had a worried look on her face. I was to horny and didn't pay mind.

"Hey dad what's up?"

"Mmmmm daddy's pretty horny I need some help baby."

"What do you want me to do dad?"

Mmmm she that with a very seducing tone. She started to take off her clothes very slowly. Her body was so beautiful I could feel my cock grow harder in my pants.

"Mmm daddy will this make you feel better? I want you to have me, to use me for you and only you."

I felt like the luckiest guy on earth. I pulled her close to me and kissed her lips. They were nice and soft. She moaned a little or was that me? Who cares, anyway in the next room I could hear Jordan banging Serena. I was surprised at first. She wasn't screaming in fear....in fact she was screaming in pleasure.

~In the back round~

"More more give me more!"

"Dad what's that?"

"What?....Oh that is Jordan screwing your mom."

She made a weird look on her face but didn't reply. I think she was shocked about how I just blurted it out.

"Oh..umm...ok. I'm actually tired I had a long day today and I need some rest."

I was confused as hell. Was she shocked? She couldn't say that what they were doing was wrong cause we were doing the same.

"Oh ok yeah sure. Umm goodnight sweetie."

"Night dad."

I was really shocked. In fact I was upset. My cock was so hard I needed release. I then decided to go check on Jordan. I walked back into my room and I was shocked. Jordan had her in cowgirl position. Fucking her hard, holding her hips. She was moaning so loud it sounded like she was screaming.

"Oh my god mom. Who knew you are such a slut. Mmmmm do you like your son fucking you? You like your son being pleased by you?"

They noticed that I walked in.I stood by the door. I was really horny I started to rub my pants feeling the bulge as I watched. I even started to moan a little. Serena had caught my eye. She had a look that said how this is so good but also how can you let this happen to me.

"Oh god your so wet. Do you like your husband watching you get fucked by your son."

"Mmmmmmm.."

"What was that bitch? Your gunna cum? Beg me to cum. Come on say please let me cum Jordan!

"Please....let....me cum."

"Oh come on you can ask better then that."

"Please let me cum Jordan!"

"Mmmm I love that sound. Go on and we'll cum together.

"Oh god I'm cumming!!!!"

"Me too!!"

They came and both collapsed on the bed. I couldn't believe that I had witnessed this.

"Best night of my life."

Serena burst out crying. I felt bad I started to walk over to her to comfort her but Jordan put his arm up and stopped me.

"Mom wasn't it good? To let your son fuck you like this?

"Stop don't say that please."

"Come on mom I know you felt good I heard it in your voice.

"This was wrong don't say that."

"Jordan enough."

"No. Let me have my fun. "

He was going a little to far. I didn't want Serena to snap.

"No I said enough! Now stop!"

It shocked him a little. I looked at him with anger in my eyes.

"Dad you are so pussywhipped. You call yourself a man? I knew you didn't have the balls.

My face turned red. I didn't know what to say. At then I started to believe him.

"Don't listen to him Bill."

Serena was in tears. I looked at her and remembered what that women hard put me through. My face hardened.

"Your a whore and that's what you deserve."

I was so angry I didn't know what to do. I was having a fight inside myself. Whether I should tell Jordan to fuck off or let him have his way.

"There you go dad. I knew you had it in you. If I may ask why don't you go release some of that steam."

He said that with a smirk and a wink indicating me go fuck Makayla. I walked out blocking out the screams and crying from Serena. I thought I was not pussywhipped I'm the boss and what I say goes. As I walked into Makayla's she wasn't in bed she had her ear against the wall. I laughed and it scared her.

"Oh I didn't hear you....umm I'm sorry I was going to bed and..."

I gave her a stern look. I walked towards her. She looked scared. She knew I meant business and I wasn't leaving until I got what I wanted.

"It seems like you've been a bad girl for daddy."

"No daddy please I haven't been bad."

"Come bitch. And bend down."

She came over and did what I had said. I picked up my hand and hit her ass.

"You've been such a bad girl. You need to get punished."

*smack*

"Ow! Please I'll be good."

*smack*

"Shut up and take your punishment."

*smack smack smack smack*

"Oww!! Please I'll do what you want."

"Everything?"

*smack*

"Yes. I promise."

I stopped hitting her. I rubbed her ass nice and soft. She had a smirk on her face. She was liking this.

"I'm sorry daddy I promise to be a good girl for you."

She was learning all ready to be my bitch. Even though she was clueless. Anyway my cock was hard I was ready to fuck her. I sat down on her bed and pulled her close to me. We kissed for a while before she put my cock in her pussy.

"Oh yes ride that cock."

"Mmmm yes. Your cock is so good inside me!

I forgot that she didn't have a lot of experience. So I had to move her hips to help her out.

"Mmm daddy your going so fast and hard it feels so good.

"I know it's so good I can't help it. Your pussy is so tight.

"Yes!!!! Your big cock inside my tight pussy feels so damn good."

I kept slamming my pussy in and out going as hard and fast as I can.

"Uhmmmmmhh!!! I'm gonna cum soon!

I was going so hard. I wanted to tear her pussy. Make her scream like their was notomorrow.

"Mmmmmm cum on my cock."

I thrusted harder. I must have hit her g-spot cause she had exploded.

"I'm cumming!!!!!!!!!"

She fell off my cock onto her bed. She was out of breath not realizing that I was not yet done with her.

"Mmm that was good. Ready for round two?

"What? Round two?"

She looked shocked. Didn't she not realize I had not yet cum?

"Mmmm yes baby I didn't get my turn to cum.

Her face went pale I think she knew where I wanted to fuck her. That ass of hers needed to be ripped open.

"No wait its gunna hurt. Please anything else."

I ignored her and flipped her on her stomach. I spread her checks apart, dug my head in and fucked her with my tongue. I could hear her moan softly. It was so good my tongue going in and out. Her moaning cause I was making her feel good. I stuck a finger in her ass it was so tight. I got up and put myself in position. I got some of her pussy juice as lube on my cock and her anus.

"Mmm daddy please."

"Shhh..don't worry it's gunna feel so good once my cock is in your ass.

I wanted her to scream out loud, beg me to take it out. I sound crazy that I know. My body wanted me to take her hard but my mind wanted me to do her so lovingly and gentle.

"Daddy it's gunna hurt. Isn't it? I don't know about this.

"No no baby. Daddy wanted this ass for a long time. It's gunna hurt but will feel good later on.

I put my cock up to her whole and put it to the entrance. I slid it in.

"Owwwwww!!!!"

She tried to pull away. I held her still.

"Yeah your ass is so tight it feels so good."

I started to thrust my cock in and out really slowly. I started to go a faster after a while. I felt bad but I wanted it so bad.

"Omg I'm gunna cum in your ass."

Her ass was really tight I couldn't help it.

"No please it still hurts don't!"

"I'm cumming get ready for my seed."

"Daddy...!!!"

I cummed in her ass and I fell on top of her. Our sweaty bodies together; the whole room smelled like sex. Makayla started crying. I hugged her and kissed her all over. I comforted her. I didn't want her to think I just wanted her body. I really do love her. After that I waited for her to fall asleep and then I left her covered under her blanket. When i walked out. Jordan was standing outside the door.

"What are you doing here? Where's your mom?"

"I left her sleeping on the bed."

I thought what the fuck did I just let my son do. I wanted to talk to Serena beg her for forgiveness.

"Dad, you lucky asshole. Mom is such a good fuck. I didn't think it be that good. She's such a whore no offense.

"Ok that's enough. You had your fun now end it."

"Whoa whoa, wait a second you mean after all that, thats it's just gunna be a one and done? Dad are you really that soft?

I hated being called soft. I was fighting myself inside, no tears or pity party's would make me a softy. I made a choice that would change my family.

"Fuck her whenever you want."

"What was that?"

"Fuck her whenever you want."

My voice was stone cold when I said that. Jordan walked away with that smirk on his face. Said goodnight and went to bed. I walked in my room to check on Serena. She was wide awake. She was smiling, or at least I think the room was dark.

"Jordan that was was really good. I mean I didn't like your language but other then that it was really good."

~click~

I turned light on. Her face went pale when she saw me.

"Bill?"

"I'm sorry Serena."

I walked out the room. On the outside I could act as mean as I want. But on the inside let's face it I'm a wimp.

*

*Next to come: Dad takes it to the next level with Makayla..Jourdan gets even more hot with Serena