Dad's Kinky New Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honestly, I don't know whether I have the stamina. It'll be difficult doing so many undignified tasks for one day, much less the whole weekend like you want."

He turned his eyes towards the monstrous ensemble piled randomly in heaps upon the dresser.

"Then again, it looks like you prepared for that eventuality."

Grabbing a bottle of lubricant, he read the label out loud. "Anal lubricant?"

The words, anal lubricant, increased her mounting struggle with the ropes.

He laughed. "I guess you prepared for everything, huh?"

"It's okay, dear. I know it's what you want. I promise, I'll do what I'm capable of doing. Don't worry, I didn't forget. I took the pill, just as you asked. Unlike our previous tryst, I'll definitely have an erection for hours."

After saying, "...erection for hours," she vehemently wagged her head from left to right.

She bawled, "Ohe, ohe, addie, ts's ee! Em uew ahter. Em arol!"

He tittered at her frantic effort to speak. His interpretation of her inarticulate yammering was translated as an avid excitement over their impending sex play.

If he had simply listened and made an attempt to understand her inhibited phrases, "No, no, daddy, it's me. I'm your daughter. I'm Carol!" then the scenario of events that were soon to unfold would have abruptly ended. Her story of debasement and its aberrant consequences would've remained untold. To her detriment, his age induced hearing impairment made the attempt to warn him futile.

He chuckled as he stood.

Now committed to satisfying his wife's desires, he unlatched and then jingled his belt buckle. It was an intentional performance meant to tease. Its proclamation signified the unbuckling of his trousers. The noisy clasp hitting the floor was an alarm to indicate its removal. The ruffling sound produced from his clothing as it amassed into a crumpled pile implied that he was bereft of dignity and stood naked at the end of the bed.

Her imagination rampaged with images of her 43-year-old father standing naked with an erection. His proximity to her renewed an urgency to warn him. With fervor, she was driven to stop him.

He said, "Martha, calm down! Don't be so dramatic. I know you're role-playing, but you're going to hurt yourself. Jerking on the ropes like that must be painful. Then again, for some strange reason, seeing you so venerable and frantically moving that plump little rear about the bed arouses me more than ever."

His wife's movements ceased.

"I wanted you to compose yourself, not stop all together. It's very erotic to watch your curvy torso and boobs bounce around like that. You can't see, but I'm sporting a massive boner just for you."

Upon utterance of, "...massive boner just for you," she shrieked and then flailed her arms and legs about once again.

When the weight of his mass pressed down upon the bed between her legs, she stiffened.

She then quaked with fear upon feeling the presence of warmth radiating several inches from her pussy.

With a wet tongue, he moistened a finger. He drew that playful finger gently along the crease of her delicate slit.

Her response to that humiliating stroke caused her to jerk. Her muscles tightened and her thighs attempted to unsuccessfully clamp together.

"Damn dear, your lips are stuck together like glue," he said.

It was as if a door had been purposely sealed to hide a priceless treasure. Usually, when aroused, her labia thickened and parted of their own accord and her vagina gaped with invitation.

He could sense something was off. She wasn't usually this frigid with nervous emotion.

Sliding his hand down her leg, he observed her skin as clammy and goosebumps prickled her pale flesh.

She's reacting like a naïve schoolgirl having sex for the first time, he thought. Is this part of the game? She didn't document it in the letter, but...

His eyes widened upon looking closer at her snatch.

He grinned and then cupped her bare mound.

Her pelvis bucked upward in an attempt to dislodge his obtrusive hand.

With a gentle touch, he persistently rubbed it along her tender flesh.

Her movements became progressively fierce. Those raging sequence of gyrations caused his fingers to repeatedly brush against her shielded clitoris. The unintentional result produced a pleasant chill.

She screeched upon feeling that awkward sensation.

She had made a dreadful mistake. Her initial action to remove his unwelcome hand had instead stimulated her in a manner not intended.

She cried as her hips continued to undulate. That pleasurable touch compelled her to drive her sex against the warmth of his hand. In dismay, she found herself unable to stop.

"Ohee, ohee, ad, ez op," was whispered like a mantra.

Her repeated phrases, "No, no, dad, please stop," was indecipherable by her father.

He said, "It's such a turn-on to watch you lunge your pussy against my hand like that. I can tell you like me touching you."

That statement as expressed by her father was emotionally devastating. The leather kerchief that veiled her face dampened from the flow of tears that seeped from both eyes.

He said, "I can't believe you shaved your pussy. I'm not complaining. It's strange, but your bald little dish excites me more than ever. It's like staring at a 20-year-old woman's unblemished slit. It's hard to believe you hid that adorable peach all these years?"

He removed his hand and noticed the glittering moisture.

"Oh my, your wet. That's okay, this is just a warm up. It's not my intent to get you off with my hand. Something as precious as a woman's orgasm needs to be built up. I promise to make that momentous event unforgettable."

She shamefully turned her obscured face to the side to sob.

He shifted his weight between her legs.

She jolted from that unexpected move.

His wet tongue lapped her inner left thigh.

She shivered and her leg muscles clinched.

Gradually, his slithering member slathered like a slimy snail upward.

The perspiration that gathered on her flesh was feasted upon along it's trail.

Her body shuddered as his tongue paused in the vicinity of her pubic mound.

The suspense produced from his momentary inaction caused her heart to beat rapidly. His lingering warm breath chilled her.

His tongue flicked out and began lapping incessantly near the outer ridge of her pussy. That spot was lathered with a series of slobbery placed licks.

In distress, she gave a loud grunt and then flung her arms outward until the restraints rebounded with a loud thud.

The words she cried was barely audible and was a half-hearted attempt to stop him. She faltered upon recognizing that her desperate plea enticed him move upward.

Remnants of his ravishment became a trail of warm dribble that left puddles of wetness against her skin.

Like a touch intended to tickle, his mouth delivered moist kisses upon her stomach. His hands tenderly caressed each hip. With each pulsation of her rampant heartbeat, his fingers skimmed in equal measure along the curvature of her shapely side.

She shivered from that touch.

His tongue skimmed along the outer edge of her bellybutton and then advanced northward leaving a wake of sticky saliva.

Deep within his chest, a rumbling growl was emitted. That defining noise was like a starved engine that was just fueled. In tandem, his naked torso radiated a sweaty heat as it slid fully on top of her.

The spongy knob of his dick wedged itself uncomfortably against her stomach. She could feel his hardened rod as it pulsated and sensed the weight of his balls as they pressed warmly against her hooded clit. Having her father's aroused penis touching her in this manner drove her to panic.

"Oheee! Oheee!" she cried.

He licked around her ear, nibbled an earlobe, and then whispered, "Honey, I haven't done anything yet. Why are you moaning so much? I hope the intensity of your passion is just as lively when I really get started. Keep doing it. It turns me on."

Her screams weren't moans.

Despair. Every action to warn him only enticed him further and made him more lustful.

Her frantic shrieks shifted to whines mixed with sniffles.

Then hope. He moved his smothering weight off of her.

That short lived emotion dissipated upon feeling his heavy breath brush across the circumference of one nipple.

That humid breeze was a forewarning for the hands that now clasped each meaty boob.

His grasping fingers kneaded her fleshy hillocks and teased each projecting tit.

Without notice, his mouth enveloped a nipple. His hands encircled that mammary and played upon its flesh.

She gasped.

Having him suckle her tit like an infant was humiliating. Her chest heaved and her stomach churned from the act.

He ravished that breast with an intense hunger. His crazed obsession wasn't brief. It was a heated fetish of worship meant to harden her nipple and provoke passion.

Over time that nauseous feeling subsided. It was replaced by confusion and disappointment at herself.

She was anguish over knowing that his manipulation upon her tit was affecting her sexually. It was difficult to accept that it aroused her.

She hadn't given up, but the energy to fight drained away. At that specific moment, the feeling of hopelessness overwhelmed her. Her whimpers ceased.

She became motionless as the degradation was forced upon her.

Calmly, she listened to him suck feverishly upon her tit. She felt every sensation from that weaning. She was helpless to stop him. The pleasurable creepy chill produced from his action brought her to question and that disheartening thought both terrified and numbed her.

He removed his famished mouth from her weltered nipple.

That reddened cone was now hard, elongated, and protruded from her boob like a guard tower. The areola was flushed dark and encircled the peak like a moat. That newly built structure was like a sentinel that overlook the valley that divided the other crest.

She couldn't see the results of his freakish fixation, but became aware when he brushed its tip with a teasing finger. She could feel a sticky wetness at its tip. Her nipple had morphed into some protuberant monstrosity framed by her uneasy arousal.

Pleased with the product of his task, he transferred to the remaining bosom to construct the other.

His playful tongue lapped incessantly on the summit of her tit and swirled wetly along the circumference of its base. Those ravenous actions burned her loins and made her swoon. What was happening to her was unwelcome, yet it was impossible to turn away. It was an unsolicited craving that encouraged her to move.

Her chest swelled and her nose flared with vexation from each exhalation of her breath.

Dribble flared outward like a heavy spray from the crevice around her gag.

Her torso rocked as her pelvis wiggled and twisted against the bed. It was an ineffective effort to scratch an uninvited itch.

He was delighted at his achievement. He pulled back onto his heels to watch.

He was awed by the considerable amount of sexual tension bottled up in her voluptuous frame. She displayed that frustration each time she unsuccessfully arched her waist and pivoted inward. Every failed attempt to grind her pussy against the bed caused her to howl.

His wife was warmed up and ready, but she wasn't on fire. She had to be raging before he doused that conflagration.

Satisfied that he had achieved his goal, he started at periphery of her sweaty neck and then slid downward along her body and his pleasuring tongue followed.

He pursued its previous path downward with voracious licks and tender kisses.

Upon reaching her inner thigh, he immediately reversed course.

His guppy-like mouth hovered motionless several inches above her awakened gash.

It was obvious from her grinding waist and racing heart that there was anticipation of his next pleasurable action.

***

Pressing Buttons

His fingers grasped each chunky outer lip that framed her distended petals. With tenderness, he slowly spread them to form a minor crease. With his thumbs, he raised the fleshy hood to expose the glossy little pearl hidden beneath.

He inhaled a deep breath, puckered his lips, and then blew.

At that instant she tensed and her arms flew outward. The ropes extended until they twanged with an echoing whack. The frame of the wooden bed sounded with a crack.

Her arms dropped and her weight shifted to her shoulders. Hurriedly, she pressed back against the bed and feverishly lunged her pelvis upward.

His years of pleasuring his wife had taught him which buttons to push. Even now, she responded to the tease like a prerecording from days past. This had always been the stimulus that initiated an unrestrained reaction. The pleasurable feeling produced as he blew upon her clit had always been a switch. Her jutting hips signaled the show had just now begun.

She bucked with short undulating strokes as his longwinded warm tapering breath played upon her sensitive nub.

Unlike previous attempts to be heard, her feverish dialog was now audible and clearly understood. She yodeled out an unbridled succession of lengthy, "Ohs..."

He was perplexed by her response. He knew how his wife responded to this repetitive little pleasure game. Unlike their previous dalliances, she was expressing herself differently from expectation.

That long rhythmic moan was indicative of a woman experiencing this pleasure for the very first time. He hadn't heard those passionate cries in years. More than ever, her lustful wails invigorated and pushed his button.

Between breaths, he smiled. His love for this woman was undeniable.

His spongy muscle flushed red and thickened with increased hardness.

A welcomed shiver ran down his spine upon observing her labia thicken, expand, and then separate. He spread that amorous flower with his fingers. Moisture glisten on those inner petals. Like an exquisite jewel, her engorged vulva parted to form the shape of a flawless rain drop. The interior of that inviting hole narrowed and turned a lovely shade of purple.

He slid a finger into that gap. It reacted by constricting against his fleshy appendage. That nurturing tunnel was warm and tighter than he remembered. He equated her perfectly proportioned pussy to that of well-constructed man milking machine. He anticipated great pleasure when she repaid him with her love.

It was clear, her appetite had increased. She'll require further feeding to build an insatiable desire for more. He was determined to drive her mad with yearning. It would be cultivated it until it swelled and forced upon her virtues befitting a whore. Her letter had detailed as much. Although initially reluctant, his love and growing lust now compelled him to fulfill her every desire. He swore that she would always remember these pleasurable moments.

With an intended goal in mind, his frenzied tongue flickered out. Like a card pinned to the front wheel of a moving bicycle, it fondled and teased her spongy little button. Its intent was to infuse it with love and harden it for pleasure.

As he worked upon her inflamed clitoris, he reinserted a finger and folded it slightly to form a hook. Like a piston, it delved into her. Its roaming tip slid along the top entrance of her vagina to seek its pleasurable sweet spot.

***

Carol was in a precarious position.

She was experiencing a deluge of emotions that fluctuated across a spectrum that encompassed delirious pleasure to lucid shame.

She didn't deny that his molestation affected her. Her body was simply reacting to his touch as any woman would if pleasured in similar fashion. It was a biological response that was beyond her ability to control.

She couldn't disavow the fact that her waist gyrated and her pussy palpitated from his working tongue and pumping finger.

When he inserted a second finger, she found it difficult not to thrust herself onto them.

She admitted that it was insane to accept the taboo of such a touch. Yet, eerily, that slender thread of madness awakened her. It was so wrong that it actually added an element of eroticism that fueled that passion. She questioned herself; is it not a sign of lunacy that I'm enjoying this sexual deviancy?

She tossed her head from side to side and moaned. She asked herself; is my feverish and crazed response not proof that it's a hallucination brought on by sickness?

She heard the sloshing of her juices as he repeatedly plunged his fingers into her.

Those superfluous noises signaled a losing battle. In the moment, she didn't care. She willingly raised the white flag and surrendered.

***

Harold was caught off guard.

Her ferocious thrusts against his mouth increased with intensity. That action was full of lustful energy.

It was unexpected and it forced him to dart his tongue into her slobbery hole.

To regain control, he grasped each of her rounded butt cheeks. He used the momentum of her rolling pelvis to guide her divided gash upon his pleasuring tongue.

His mouth fully engulfed her mound and gorged. He roared as he feasted.

There was a sexual vitality to her movements that hadn't been experienced since their youth. If he had any inkling that being kinky and constrained to a bed as a captive would produce such a response, he would have suggested it years ago.

He could tell when she clamped down on his thrusting tongue that she was close.

Within moments of that thought, she thrust her waist upward. Her pelvic mound smashed his nose. Her pussy rammed against his mouth with rapid spasmodic jerks.

She shuddered wildly and then her muscles tensed. As her limbs locked in place, her vagina contracted and jettisoned a stream of milky froth into his mouth.

His cock gave a spontaneously jerk and then released a minuscule driblet of clear fluid that streamed like a raindrop over its tip.

A booming groan resonated throughout her body like a volcanic tremor.

It was a long juddering moan that reverberated around her gag.

As if a circuit breaker was tripped by a surge, her entire weight plunged down upon the bed.

She became limp, almost catatonic.

If not for her heaving chest, he might have worried.

Moments he gazed down upon her, watching her nostrils flare with each breath.

He was taken aback when she suddenly emitted a profound sob. That audible wail was easily definable. It had a tone that implied great sorrow. It impressed upon him, someone struggling with deep emotion. He was confused.

He watched with concern as she slowly swayed her head from side to side.

His thoughts rambled. He tried to make sense of her behavior.

After a time of contemplation, he smiled.

He figured it out.

Her reaction is rational, he thought. The intensity of that orgasm had been considerable. When was the last time she experienced one so remarkable? What had just occurred was a spectacular event that was rarely achieved on that level. More than likely, it was the happiness generated from something so precious that overwhelmed her. It had to be traumatic.

He was invigorated by the knowledge that he brought her to orgasm. He was pleased that it made her happy.

Casting his eyes to her curvy figure brought back memories of their youth and vitality. He admitted that there was something different about his wife. No doubt, this sexual exploration was changing her. She seemed more passionate and sexier. She exhibited exuberance and he feed from that power. It made him feel younger.

He had never known that playing these games would arouse her so much. It was evident that it turned her on. How could he not fulfill every fantasy on her list. Sure, he felt uncomfortable doing such things to her, but it's what she wanted.