Dad's New Wife

Story Info
Step-Mom shows teenage son why Dad left.
1.5k words
4.32
606.3k
98

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,154 Followers

"Comfy?" she asked.

No I wasn't comfortable at all. And I hadn't been for the past four months. That's when Dad left Mom and me for her.

Her, was Susan. My new step-mom. Shortly after I graduated high school, Dad announced that he was leaving Mom to be with Susan. Mom was of course devastated. I was confused. I knew Dad wasn't happy with Mom, but I didn't like the idea of Susan taking him away from us. It wasn't that I was cold to her, more like I treated her like the piece of shit, money grabbing, home wrecking bitch that she was. Well that's how I felt. And now she wanted to have a 'private' talk with me.

"I'm sorry your Dad isn't feeling well. I know you like to come over and spend time with him."

"Whatever," was my sarcastic reply while sitting on the patio of 'their' new house.

"I just thought we could talk and maybe clear the air between us. I know you don't think much of me," she said in an understatement, "and I'd probably feel the same way in your shoes."

Her comment surprised me. Was she playing a game with me? Trying to show her sympathy for my feelings. I doubted it. I decided to let her continue to talk and not offer any encouragement at all.

"Shawn, you must have noticed for a while that your Dad wasn't happy at home."

I had and nodded my agreement to the statement.

"Well, jeez how to say this. I make your Father happy. Haven't you noticed the way he's been for the past four months?"

I had and nodded again.

"I'm probably not the person to talk to you about this, but I figure since you already don't like me, it can't do much harm. I just want to try and explain why it happened."

It's not as if I was blind, I could see why it had happened. Mom had let herself go years ago. She wore her stringy brown hair cut close off her shoulders, had gained quite a bit of weight, and was less fun than a wooden stick. Susan on the other hand was just the opposite. She was tall and lean, in fact she had a great body. Her long blonde hair flowed over her shoulders framing a face that beamed with perfect white teeth when she smiled.

She wasn't a young woman, but was younger than Mom and Dad. And apparently she stayed in shape through the years. I had to admit that for an older woman she was very attractive. She had a great rack and a nice ass that I had enjoyed watching those times when I came over and she was by the pool tanning in her bikini. Yeah, it was obvious why Dad had left mom for Susan.

"It's not just what you think," Susan replied reading my mind, " I may be younger and prettier than your Mom, but there is more to it."

Susan had moved from her chair to sit next to me. I could smell her perfume and it was a bit intoxicating. I squirmed a bit in my seat as she moved closer so she could talk in quieter tones.

"Shawn, you know your Mom is a bit, well, different. You know how she has sheltered you from things. Things that other boys, excuse me, men your age know and do. She tried to shelter your Father too. There are things that men, like you and your Father, enjoy about women. And your Mom wasn't willing to be enjoyed that way."

Susan had placed a hand on my shoulder, just lightly touching me as she spoke.

"It just happened that your Dad and I clicked. We enjoy the same things. I do things for him that your Mother would never dream of. It makes your Dad happy. Do you understand?"

I didn't, but I didn't want to sound as naïve as she knew I was. "Yeah, I guess I do."

Her hand moved down to my thigh and rested there. Her head tipped close to my ear as she continued.

"I'm betting that you don't understand, Shawn. I'm talking about sex."

In my house that three letter word was forbidden to be spoken, and hearing Susan say it brought me an instant hard on. For a moment, I was scared. I looked straight out at the pool and for a moment tried to ignore her presence, her smell, her soft voice in my ear, her hand on my thigh.

"Shawn, men have needs. And your Mom didn't even come close to fulfilling the needs of your Father. He's nothing like your Mother. I don't know if she ever did satisfy his desires, but I know she hasn't for many years. I enjoy fulfilling men's desires."

Susan's hand had begun to creep up my thigh. If she kept moving up she would know I had a boner. I thought about speaking, but couldn't think of anything to say. I thought about running, but knew I would look like a scared boy, not a man.

"Maybe if I showed you what I mean you would understand better," she said letting her hand move up and rubbing my bulging jeans.

She didn't speak anymore. Instead she kissed me softly on the cheek and began unbuckling my belt and opening my pants. On instinct, I lifted my hips as she slid my pants and shorts off of me. Susan shifted and moved so she was kneeling in front of me. Her hand slipped around my hard dick and pumped it a bit.

I loved the way it felt. It felt better than the few times I did it myself despite my Mom's insistence that it was evil and dirty and that I would go to hell if I did that. Susan looked up at me, my own eyes unable to move from the sight of her hand around my cock.

I let out a loud moan when she tipped her head and let my dick slide into her mouth. It was so wet and hot. I never even knew that could be done. I had thought the only place a man went was in a woman's vagina.

Susan worked her mouth over me a bit and with my dick still between her lips, she looked up at me again. Her other hand reached under to cup my balls and she began to move her head up and down on me faster than before. It didn't take long, it never did for me.

"Susan, I'm…I'm.." I never finished saying what I didn't know how to say.

Susan's mouth kept sucking on me as I unloaded an ungodly amount of cum. She never stopped and kept milking my balls. It got to the point where it was starting to hurt and I pushed on her head a bit to try to get her to stop. When she let my dick fall from her mouth, I could see some of my cream had run out the corners of her mouth. All I could do was stare at her face.

"Your Mom would never even put my cock in her mouth," my Dad said from the patio door.

"Dad!"

"It's okay Shawn. You got nothing to worry about. But can you imagine getting a blowjob like that and never getting another one? That was what it was like with your Mom," he said.

I did understand. Because there was no way I didn't want that to happen again.

"Shawn, sex with your Mom was, well boring and unfulfilling for me. I married her when she was pregnant with you because it was the right thing to do. She always felt guilty about it and never wanted to enjoy sex again. Unfortunately, that meant I would never enjoy sex again either. And I just couldn't keep living that way," Dad explained.

"And I really enjoy sex," Susan said still on her knees between my legs. She reached up and took hold of my cock and it responded immediately. "Looks like you take after your Father."

"Shawn I want you to learn that sex is not evil. It's a very, very fun thing and satisfying if you are with the right person. Susan is a wonderful woman, besides being a good fuck. I know since I took off you have had some bad feelings for Susan. I thought it was important for you to fully understand why I had to leave."

Susan was still stroking my cock to its full length. "I think I understand better Dad, I really do. And Susan, I'm sorry for being so mean to you. It's just… well I…"

"Sweetie, I told you I would probably feel the same way. I just had a feeling that if you really knew what your Dad was missing you would understand my side a bit more," Susan said.

"Yeah I can see how Dad would miss that. God that was great," I blurted out and was instantly embarrassed by what I said.

"Yes it was nice," Susan commented smiling, "Maybe we need to show you some other things that your Dad's been missing."

Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,154 Followers