Dad's Old Laptop Ch. 03

Story Info
Assumptions, Revenge, and Truths.
7.1k words
4.66
118.4k
191

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,100 Followers

I ran out of my room, cum running down my leg, and tried to catch up with Mom. I found her at the bar in the kitchen trying to open a bottle of scotch with trembling hands. She wasn't much of a drinker, but I figured she needed it so I took the bottle and opened it. I fixed us both a stiff drink and sat down next to her, she didn't say anything about me fixing myself a drink.

"You have to calm down," I told her softly.

"Calm down? How in the hell am I supposed to calm down when I just learned my husband has been cheating on me? With his own Mother no less," she replied angrily.

"You don't know that Mom. That could have been anyone on that video," I rationalized.

"It was Frank," she insisted.

"You can't be sure of that. They didn't call him by name. That could just be how they talk, you know, just like how they call each other ma and pa," I said.

"I didn't need to hear his name. Besides, you heard him call her Mom," she said, then downed her drink in one gulp.

I poured her another one and sat quietly waiting for her to calm down some. The scotch burned my throat as I sipped my drink and rubbed her back soothingly. I hadn't seen her this upset in a very long time, she was positively fuming with rage. She took another drink then turned to face me.

"How could Martha have sex with her own son?" she whimpered.

"I don't know Mom. But if you think about it, what we just got through doing could've easily gone in that direction too."

"Oh God...you're right. I'm so sorry baby, I can't believe I let myself get carried away again," she began to weep.

"It wouldn't have happened if Dad was taking care of your needs like he should," I stated.

"That's not the point Russell. I'm your Mother, I shouldn't have let you touch me like you did."

"I don't regret it Mom. I've wanted to touch you for a long time," I whispered.

"What? You have? Oh honey, you shouldn't think that way about me. We're family."

"So's Grandma," slipped out.

"What's that supposed to mean?" she asked, giving me a wide-eyed stare.

"Um...there's something I need to tell you," I stuttered.

She sat stone-faced while I told her everything that had happened between Grandma and myself. The only reactions I got from her were a stiffening of her nipples and a few "Oh My Gods" as I described in detail my exploits. Her face became flushed when I described how I had gone down on Grandma in the attic. I couldn't stop talking until I'd finished telling her everything, including my penchant for watching incest videos online. When I finished we both sat there just looking into each other's eyes.

"So let me get this straight," she finally said. "Martha forced you to have sex with her?"

"No Mom, she didn't force me to do anything. She offered and I accepted."

"She just spread her legs and said fuck me?" I could see she was having a hard time digesting the whole thing.

"She asked if I wanted to and I said yes."

"And it didn't occur to you how wrong it was? My God Russell, she's your Grandmother for crying out loud!"

"I know that Mom, but I couldn't help it. When I saw her pussy I just went crazy." I was sure my reasoning for fucking Grandma wasn't going over too well with Mom.

"I see. So if I were to spread my legs and show you my pussy, you'd go crazy on me too?"

I took a big drink before answering. "I wouldn't do anything you didn't want me to Mom. But if I had the chance to make love to you, I definitely would."

She lifted her glass to her lips with one hand and brought her other hand up and clutched her chest. I could see the wheels spinning in her soft brown eyes. She ended our conversation by telling me to go take a shower; apparently I was getting a little ripe. I downed my drink, gave her a quick hug and left her sitting there by herself.

As I stripped in my room I realized the smell of dried cum was pretty strong on me. A shower was definitely called for. For twenty minutes the water cascade over me while jumbled thoughts ran through my head. I was more confused than ever by the time I was dried and dressed. I needed answers. Answers to questions like; 'Was that really Dad in the videos?' And if so, 'Why had Grandma let him, and me for that matter, have sex with her?' The only problem with getting answers would be that I'd have to ask her. If I did that then I'd have to let her know about the videos, because I'm pretty sure she'd want to know how I knew about her and Dad. I headed back to my room pondering whether or not to ask Mom for advice on what to do. I wasn't sure if she'd give me any, but I had to at least ask. I didn't have far to go to ask her, she was sitting at my desk when I reached my room. The laptops screen had a frozen image of the last video we'd watched. Mom had paused it at the point where the guy was lying on Grandma with his face turned away from the camera.

"Mom, what are you doing?" I asked nervously.

"Proving to you that this is your Dad. Come in and close the door," she replied.

I did as she instructed and went and stood behind her. She started the video and pointed to the guy's left shoulderblade. I had to lean in closer before I realized what she was pointing at. The guy had an inch long purple birthmark just below where his shoulder sloped down toward his back.

"Look familiar?" she asked.

"Not really," I told her.

"Then I suggest the next time your Father has his shirt off around you, you take a good look. He has that exact same birthmark!" she spit out.

Truthfully I'd never noticed. In my nineteen years of life I think I'd only seen him shirtless once or twice, and that was when I was quite young. Most of the time he wore t-shirts, even when he went swimming. Something I never understood, but hey, who was I to judge.

"That still doesn't prove it's him Mom," my own confidence was beginning to wane.

"It does to me," she retorted, then stood and headed for the door.

"There might be a way to tell for sure," I said just as she reached out for the doorknob.

Turning to look at me she asked, "How?"

"We could watch the rest of the videos and see if they show his face."

"I don't think so. I already know it's him, but if you want to watch the rest, knock yourself out." She left before I had a chance to reply.

I stood there for a while until my curiosity got the better of me. For the next forty minutes I watched Grandma have sex with both the guy holding the camera and with Grandpa. Not once did the guy's face appear on screen. Not being able to prove one way or the other if that was Dad was disappointing. Even the sex had become slightly mundane. I did have a raging hard-on by the time I was finished watching, but the urge to take care off it just wasn't there. I spent the rest of the day working on my school paper instead. Around four-thirty I went downstairs and found out I was alone in the house. The Grandparents were still gone, and when I checked the garage so was Mom's car. I ate a couple of sandwiches and washed them down with a soda, then went up and finished my paper.

Seven pm rolled around and I was sitting on the porch when Grandma and Grandpa pulled up. They climbed out of their car laughing and having a good time. When they reached me the dismal look on my face made them both ask if something was wrong. I told them I was fine, just tired. Grandpa seemed to buy my explanation and went inside. Grandma on the other hand wasn't so sure. She sat down in the chair next to me and took my hand in hers.

"What's really bothering you Russell? Is it because we had sex?"

My head swiveled so hard on my neck that I was surprised I didn't break it as I glanced toward the front door to make sure Grandpa wasn't there. He wasn't, but the door was open.

"Relax sweetie," Grandma patted my hand. "Tell me what's on your mind."

"I...I was just wondering why you let me is all," I said.

"Have you ever had an itch that begged to be scratched?" she asked.

"I guess so," I replied, wondering what the hell she was talking about.

"Well, when I saw you admiring me, I got an itch that needed scratching. When we were in the attic and I saw you staring at my pussy, your dick hard as a rock, you reminded me of someone and the itch got too strong to deny it."

I wanted to say that I knew who I reminded her of but didn't. Instead I asked, "Couldn't you have gotten Grandpa to scratch it for you?"

"Oh honey, Roy hasn't been able to scratch my itches for quite some time. I just take care of them myself, although he does like to watch when I do."

"What are you talking about, he's been taking care of you since you guys got here," I said.

"What are you talking about?" she asked, a confused look on her face.

"I hear you two every morning. The headboard banging my wall?"

Laughing, she leaned over and gave me a hug. "Russell, Russell, Russell. You thought we were having sex because the headboard bumped your wall?"

"Yes. What other reason would it be?"

"Honey, the headboard isn't even attached to the bed. Every time I make the bed it flops against the wall. Hell it does it when I just touch the bed."

"But I hear grunts, then the banging stops," I persisted.

"That's because I use my knees to push the mattresses back against the headboard when I'm finished making the bed. The grunts you're hearing is me using muscles I haven't used in a while."

"Okay, that explains that. But it doesn't tell me why you let me make love to you," I continued.

"When I bumped into you with my robe open I noticed how hard you got. That's when the itch started. When I told Roy how I had made you stiff, and that I wouldn't mind feeling your hardness in me, he told me to see if you felt the same way."

"What a minute! Grandpa knows what we did?" I interrupted her.

"Of course he does. I wouldn't go behind my husbands back; I love him too much for that. Since he can't, your Grandfather loves me enough to allow me to scratch my itches any way that I want. And let me tell you another thing. You are only the second man I've ever had sex with other than Roy." I could tell she was getting a little upset with me.

"Didn't it bother you that I'm your Grandson?" I asked, watching her eyes for signs I'd gone far enough in my questioning.

"Russell honey," she began, taking my hand softly in hers and smiling. "That's what made it special. I love you and I'm pretty sure you love me. I don't just have sex with anyone; there has to be love involved. You understand what I'm trying to tell you?"

"I do love you Grandma. I love you very much," I told her squeezing her warm hand softly.

"I'm glad to hear that. Do you feel better?" She let go of my hand and stood up.

"A little."

"Good. You go get some rest, and stop worrying," she said, making her way to the front door.

"Grandma?" I called out softly.

She turned and looked at me with questioning eyes. "Yes?"

"I was wondering what you meant when you said I was definitely my fathers son?"

"Oh my," she said, her eyes lighting up. "It's a little embarrassing to tell you."

"Please, I really want to know," I gave her my best puppy-dog eyes.

"If I tell you, will you promise not to think I'm some sort of degenerate?" she asked softly.

"I'd never think that Grandma," I told her honestly.

"Shortly after Frank and your Mom got married," she hesitantly began, "They were spending a couple of days with Roy and I. Apparently, since our car was gone, they assumed that they were alone in the house. Roy had gone to the store, but I'd stayed home. To make a long story short, I was going by their bedroom and saw them having sex. For some reason I couldn't stop watching. To this day I don't think they knew I was there. Anyway, the reason I said you were your father's son was because your Dad was banging that poor girl as hard as you banged me. Understand?"

"Yeah," I said, my penis starting to twitch as I recalled how I'd plowed her furry pussy. "Do you need me to scratch your itch again?"

"I'm afraid not sweetie," she chuckled. "You scratched it so good, it's gone now. But I will cherish the memory forever."

She left me sitting there remembering the raw passion of our encounter. I went to my room and watched her get fucked in the videos again, until my own spunk poured out into a wad of tissues. I shut off the laptop and crawled into bed. Just as sleep was overtaking me, Mom walked in and stood by my bed looking down at me. Even in the semi-darkness I could see she had an odd look on her face.

"Mom, something wrong?" I asked raising myself up on my elbows.

"I want you to come straight home from school tomorrow, I need your help with something," she quietly told me, then left before I could ask her anything.

It seemed to take forever for my school day to end. Mom's request to help her with something had a lot to do with making the day drag on and on. Strange thoughts ran rampant through my brain, making it almost impossible to concentrate on schoolwork. I couldn't remember the last time she'd wanted my help with anything other than housework, or grabbing something from the store on my way home. Something in the back of my mind told me it must have something to do with those videos.

"Mom, I'm home," I hollered as I entered the house.

Getting no response I tried again. "Mom? Anybody?"

The house felt empty. Ducking back outside I saw that the Grandparents car wasn't parked in the driveway. I checked the garage and found Mom's car in there. That's odd I thought as I went back inside. Then it dawned on me, she must have gone somewhere with them. I climbed the stairs and was just about to go into my room when I noticed the attic door was ajar. Dropping my books on the bed I went over and opened the attic door all the way. The light was on.

"Mom, you up there?" I called out.

"Yeah. Come on up," she yelled down.

When I reached the top I saw her standing by the desk with her back to me. She was wearing her tight red swimsuit, only I couldn't see the strings that tied the top on. I found out why I couldn't see them. As I got closer she turned around and placed her hands on her hips. Staring me right in the face was the loveliest set of tits I'd ever seen. Two pale triangular patches of skin with light brown nipples pointing straight at me brought me to a complete stop. My jaw went slack while my cock crawled down my pants leg.

"Mom, what are you doing?" I barely managed to squeak out.

"Waiting for you," she replied in a sultry tone.

"Why?" I nervously asked.

"Come closer and I'll tell you," she said, reaching both hands out and beckoning me forward.

My brain must have shut down. Now the little head was doing all the thinking for me as I shuffled slowly over to her. When I was close enough she reached out, took one of my hands and placed it palm down on her left tit. Her other hand landed on the bulge in my britches. She stepped forward until she was pressing her body against the front of me, my hand still on her firm breast, and hers gently kneading the growing stiffness at my crotch.

"I've been thinking about what you told me you did to Martha. Do you remember what you said you did to her?" she asked, her voice throaty and sexual.

"Y...Yes," my head nodded up and down like a bobble-head doll.

She leaned in, put her arm around my neck and purred into my ear, "I want you to do that to me."

Before I could utter a protest, although I doubt if I had one in me, her full pouty lips covered mine in a smoldering passionate kiss. My hand involuntarily squeezed her tit tighter as her tongue darted into my mouth and searched for mine. As if someone else was controlling me, my arm snaked around her waist and crushed her to me. Our breathing increased as our tongues explored each other's mouths, and our hands began to explore the wonders of our bodies. My hand slid down from the small of her back and cupped the delicious firmness of her ass. The fingers of my hand on her tit found her nipple and pinched it lightly until it was stiff and hard. She moaned and pulled her lips off mine so she could suck in great gulps of air. I dropped my hand from her tit and cupped her other cheek.

"That's it baby, squeeze my ass," she hissed. Swiftly her fingers deftly undid my pants and pushed them down over my raging member.

The ties that held her bottoms on came undone easily as I pulled both strings at the same time. The red fabric was caught between her legs momentarily before she parted her legs and let her bottoms float to the floor. Placing one hand on her ass, I brought the other one around and cupped her hairless mound. My middle finger curled over her clit and the tip of it slid between her slick lips.

"Oh shit, oh shit, God yes," she moaned as I pushed more of my finger into her pussy.

I could feel her hand rubbing the head of my cock, spreading around the abundant pre-cum that was leaking from me. I'd never been this aroused; my cock was so hard it was almost painful. She stroked my shaft a couple of times then pushed herself away from me. I stood there praying that she hadn't changed her mind.

"Let me get up on the desk so you can eat me first," she huffed.

I began ripping off my clothes as I watched her turn toward the desk and move something out of her way. I wasn't sure what she'd moved; my eyes remained glued to the white pale flesh of her ass cheeks. When she turned back around I gazed in amazement at the smoothness of her hairless mound. I could see her pink clitoris peeking from its hiding place between her puffy outer lips. She pressed up against the desk and slid her butt onto the top. Next she leaned back onto her elbows and put her feet flat on the desktop with her legs wide open. A dab of pre-cum dropped from the end of my dick as I got down on my knees in front of her and inhaled the musky sweetness of her excited cunt.

"Eat me baby. Eat me like you did Martha," she cooed.

Placing both my hands gently on her hips I lowered my mouth and ran my tongue through the center of her slit. When my tongue reached her clit she pushed her pussy harder onto my mouth. I gazed up to look at her face, but saw her pointing what looked like a camera at me instead. I recognized it from magazine ads; it was a GoPro Hero3. The fact that my Mother was filming me eating her out didn't bother me in the least. If anything it turned me on even more. Now I could watch myself doing it over and over. I smiled for the camera and sank my tongue back into her hole as far as I could get it.

"OOOOHHHHHHH FUCK!" she wailed, holding the camera with one hand and placing her other one behind my head to push my face deeper into her soaked slit.

I rode the wave of her bucking hips with my tongued firmly stuck inside her until she began to slow down. When her pelvis stopped moving I stood up holding my cock with one hand while holding her pussy lips opened with the other. Before I could ram myself up her cunt she told me to stop. I stared with lust-crazed eyes as she reached to her side and affixed the camera to a head strap.

With a shaking hand she held out the camera to me and said, "Put this on your head so you can film your cock as it goes in me."

My hands fumbled a bit before I had the headgear on snug enough so it wouldn't fall off. The weight of the camera was actually lighter than I'd expected. She spread her legs once more and gave me an encouraging nod. I stepped close enough to touch her pussy with the head of my cock, pre-cum dripping down and coating her slit.

"Russ baby, spank Mommy's clit with it first," she purred.

I knew what she was doing; she wanted me to do everything to her that I'd done to Grandma. I held her pussy lips apart and brought the head of my cock down onto her enflamed bud. She squealed in delight each time the mushroom head slapped the stiff meat of her puffed out clit. The longer I beat my cock against her clit, the more my eyes began to play tricks on me. First I'd see my cock smacking Mom's bare cunt, then I would see Grandma's hairy pussy taking the spanking. Back and forth it went, bald pussy, hairy pussy, bald pussy, then hairy pussy. I shut my eyes to ward off the visions. I could hear Mom's moaning growing louder. I couldn't take anymore. Just like I did with Grandma, I rammed all eight inches home in one single lunge. I opened my eyes in time to see Mom's eyes grow big with surprise and her mouth form a perfect circle.

blaster666
blaster666
4,100 Followers
12