Dad's Older Neighbor Anne

Story Info
Adam finally makes love to Anne.
2.3k words
4.33
175.6k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MitchR
MitchR
92 Followers

Adam just recently separated from his wife of 30 years. He was 58 years old and has not had any sex for 5 years.

He was staying with his father who just passed away. Today was the day of the funeral. As he was getting ready for the funeral, the doorbell rang. It was his Dad's neighbor Ann. Ann was an older lady about 70 years old. She lived next to me when I was growing up. He always found her attractive when I lived at my house. Her son was a year younger than Adam. She looked about the same but wrinkles were showing on her face. Her body was thin and she had very nice legs.

"Hello Adam. I brought some food over for you." Ann said.

Adam hugged her and said, "Thank you very much." She hugged him longer than normal and Adam began to like feeling her body against his. He felt some excitement in his cock.

Ann said, "If you need some help after the funeral, I'll help you."

"That would be great Ann. I'm only going to have a few people over for a couple of hours."

The funeral was attended by about 20 people. Ann was there dressed in a white silk blouse and black skirt that went to below the knee. She wore heels and black nylons. Adam thought she looked lovely and he would love to be alone with her.

After the funeral they went back to Adam's house. The last person left after about 2 hours. Ann stayed to help Adam clean everything. Ann was standing at the kitchen sink cleaning the dishes. She said, "Adam would mind drying the dishes?"

He said, "No I would be happy to." Then he asked, "So Ann how have you been since your husband passed away?" Adam was eyeing her up and down. He thought she looked spectacular.

"He died ten years ago. It was lonely the first couple of years, but I have been keeping myself busy."

"Have you had any male companions?"

"No I'm too old and unattractive. I haven't found anybody."

"I think you are very attractive. When I was growing up, I always thought you were attractive."

"You're just saying that to be nice Adam."

"Not at all Ann, I have always been attracted to older women."

Ann looked at Adam and smiled. They finished cleaning the kitchen and went into the family room. Ann sat next to Adam on the sofa. He kept looking at her beautiful legs. She was wearing black silky stockings. When she sat down the hem of her skirt moved past her knees. She noticed Adam looking at her legs and she tried to pull her skirt down.

Adam said, "You don't have to pull your skirt down Ann, I love looking at your legs. They are incredible. We are adults here. "

Ann blushed and said, "It's been a very long time when a man looked at me the way you just looked at me. I can't believe you find me attractive.'

Adam put his hands on her cheeks and began kissing her. Ann moaned, "You shouldn't be doing that. "

"Why not, we deserve to have fun in our older years."

Their tongues were exploring each other's mouth. Ann let out a slow moan. "Its' been so long since I have been kissed. I love the feel of your arms around me." Ann put her right hand behind Adam's head and pulled him closer.

Adam took this as a sign to put his hand on her thigh and he began rubbing it. There was no resistance from Ann. She said, "That feels so good. You are making me wet." Adam moved his hand up her thigh. She was wearing a garter belt with stockings. He finally reached her panties and began rubbing her clit.

Ann moaned, "Oh oh, that feels so good. Please continue Adam!!!! Make me cum." Hearing her talk dirty made Adam rub her pussy harder and harder. His dick was stretching inside his pants.

Adam said, "Please rub my cock, Ann." Ann placed her hand on his thigh and slowly pushed it up to his cock. She could feel the head and started rubbing it. Anne thought to herself 'It's so big.'

They continued you to play with each other is they passionately kissed and moaned. "Oh Adam it's been years since someone has kissed and touched me. I can't ever remember feeling like this. Even with my husband. He would just lie on top of me and screw me for five minutes and it would be over."

"Well I want you to enjoy ever moment of this," responded Adam. "Please stand up Ann."

Adam stood up with Ann. He started unbuttoning her blouse slowly and kissed her after every button he opened. He finally finished and removed her blouse to see a black laced see-through bra covering her small but pert breasts. He was surprised. "I bought this bra years ago hoping to seduce someone, but I never had the chance. I hope you like it."

"It's incredible Ann." He began kissing her neck and moved down to her breasts. Adam started sucking her breasts through her bra. Ann moaned every time he sucked on them. "You are making my nipples hard Adam." He put his hands behind her an unfastened her bra and let it fall to the floor. He caressed her one breast and pinched her nipples as he continued to suck on the other.

Ann went crazy and grabbed Adam's head and pulled it closer to her chest and said, "Please don't stop. I love how you make my nipples hard. I am so excited!!!"

Adam moved his mouth down her stomach and reached behind her and unzipped her skirt and it fell to the floor. He stood up and stepped back as Ann pulled her legs out from the skirt. "Just stand there and let me look at you. I have dreamt of this day since I was in high school. I use to masturbate thinking of you and this is the way I pictured it. Please spread your legs a little. You are incredible."

Ann spread her legs and Adam went down on his knees and started licking her thighs. She was wearing pair of sexy black panties. He moved his way up her leg and stuck his nose in her pussy and moved it back and forth. He could see her pubic hair through them. That really turned him on. He pushed his tongue against her panties and smelled her pussy. "Your cunt smells so good and it's so wet. I want to make you cum so badly. I want you to cry out for more!"

Ann responded, "It's been so long since my cunt has been this wet. Please lick me Adam. I love this so much." She pushed his head away and pulled her panties down and sat on the sofa with her legs spread. "Eat me Adam; eat me until my cunt cums all over your face!!! You are making me so happy."

Adam crawled over to her and said, "Ann I am going lick you all over then eat that cunt of yours until I suck out all the juices." He looked at her, as she spread her nylon covered legs and high heels and thought this is a dream come true. He took off her shoes and started licking her feet. Ann screamed, "Oh that feels so good!!! Adam, could you stand in front of me and take off your suit and other clothes? I want to watch you."

Adam shot up from the floor and said, "I'll do anything to please you sweetheart. I want this to be one the greatest days of your life. I aim to please." He took off his jacket and threw across the room, then slowly took off his shirt. Ann said, "You are so handsome Adam." Adam removed all his clothes except for his silk boxers. Ann moaned, "Oh Adam your body is so beautiful. Please take off your shorts I want to see your cock."

Adam step out of his boxers and Ann leaped from the couch. She grabbed his cock and started to rub it against her cheek. "Oh MY GOD, ADAM. IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!!" She began to lick the tip and looked up at Adam with her beautiful eyes. "It tastes wonderful. I can't wait for this cock to be inside me." She put the shaft in her mouth and started sucking him. At the same time she was rubbing her cunt.

"Not so fast Ann, I want to cum inside you and have our juices explode together." She continued to lap his cock with her tongue. Then Adam lifted her shoulders so she was standing facing her. "I want to kiss you Ann." He pulled her toward him and kissed her hard. Their tongues were dancing in each other's mouth. Ann was rubbing his hard chest and said, "Your chest feels so good and tight Adam."

They stopped kissing and Adam placed his hands on her cheeks and told her, "I want you so badly Ann. I can't believe my dream is coming true."

She looked at him with her big brown eyes and said, "Please fuck me Adam. Fuck me now!!! Let's go to the bedroom."

He picked her up into his arms and carried her to the bedroom. He put her on the pillow and spread her on the bed and said, "I'm going to finish what I started. I want to lick, rub, suck and fuck you." He stood on the bed and took her feet and began to rub them on his hard cock. Ann put her hand on her hairy cunt and began rubbing it. He liked a hairy pussy.

"Oh my God Adam your cock is so hard and big!"

"It's all for you Ann, anytime you want it. I want this relationship to last."

Adam got down on the bed and started licking Ann's legs. "Oh God Ann your legs are so beautiful with the silky nylons. I love the way they feel and taste. I want to taste you all over and have you beg for my cock."

He licked up and down her legs as Anne moaned and rub her clit. "I'm going to cum Adam. OH, OH, AAH....I'm cumming!!!" Her body shook and her legs went stiff. "I never felt anything like that in all my years of marriage." Adam moved closer until he his tongue reached her pussy.

"You are going to enjoy this, my lover. I'm going to make you cum until you scream." He rubbed his nose into her hairy bush. "You smell incredible and you are so wet." He placed his tongue on her clit and licked up and down.

Anne screamed, "OH ADAM, I'M GOING TO CUM. PLEASE KEEP LICKING MY CUNT LOVER!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I DON'T WANT THIS TO END!!!" She wrapped her nylon clad thighs around Adam's head and pulled him closer to her cunt. "EAT MY CUNT SWEETIE!!! PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!!!" She squeezed his head with her thighs and lifted her legs straight up in the air. "I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING BABE!!! I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING!!!"

Her juices flowed onto Adam's mouth and nose. "Your juices taste so good Anne."

She brought her legs down beside Adam as he lifted his head from her pussy. He placed his hands on her legs and looked at her and said, "I love your Anne."

"I love you Adam."

He moved along her side and gave her kisses on her cheeks and chin. Then went to her lips and said, "Lick your juices off my face." She took her tongue and began licking his face.

"You are the best Adam. You make me feel so young and beautiful," responded Anne.

As they were kissing, Adam caressed her pert breasts. He kissed her neck and moved down to her breasts and sucked on her nipples. "My nipples are so hard. Your mouth feels so incredible on them." As Adam was sucking them he looked up to look at Anne and her eyes were closed and she moaning, "I want you Adam, I want you to fuck my cunt until we both cum."

Adam places his body in between Anne's legs. They are gazing at each other and Adam Says, "I want to make love to you Anne. I want to fuck your hairy pussy. I want you to talk dirty and beg me." Then places his lips on hers and gives her a slow sensual kiss and puts the head of his cock into the opening of her cunt.

Anne screams, "PUT YOUR COCK INSIDE ME AND FUCK MY WET PUSSY LOVER!!!!"

Adam obeyed and slowly slid it to the bottom of her cunt as Anne squeezed it with her vigina. "Your pussy feels wonderful my little slut." Adam slowly went in and out for about a minute as Anne said, "You are the best lover in the world."

As he was fucking her he ravished her with kisses increased the rhythm. They couldn't get enough of each other. Adam said, "Wrap your silky legs around me so I can feel your nylons rubbing on my back while fuck you. Let me know when you're ready to cum I want to cum with you."

Anne wrapped her legs around him as he pumped faster and faster. She screamed, "OH MY GOD ADAM I'M GOING TO CUM!!!" She could feel Adam's cock swell as he shot his cum inside her cunt. She could feel hit the back wall. Adam yelled, "I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming sweetheart!!!!" As he was cumming her kissed her as their tongues explored their mouths.

When it was over Adam looked into her eyes and said, "That was the best love making I ever experienced."

Anne responded, "You are totally amazing Adam. I am yours anytime you want me."

MitchR
MitchR
92 Followers