Dad's The Man Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Considering the way Peggy acts towards me, I found the stories Daddy told me last week pretty interesting, so I asked him some more questions while we worked

"How did Peggy and Dennis get along?" I asked when he was done welding a bead and the smell of burning steel filled the garage.

" ... Well, sometimes good and sometimes not. Dennis was no prize to begin with."

"Why do you say that?"

"Peg liked the nightlife, liked the bottle. So did he and it didn't help things between them."

"I don't understand."

"Well, Peg and I, we were raised a certain way, much the same way I raised you, and acting like they would act wasn't a part of that. I may have hung out some and drank a little back in the day, but nothing like Peg did. Of course, Dad was dead at this point and, after that happened, things changed. Mum never saw the way Peg was acting before she got sick and probably wouldn't have said much if she had."

"What did they fight about?"

"Oh, I don't know, the usual shit couples fight about. But, their relationship was based on weekend partying, they even met in a bar. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that a couple needs more realistic and solid connections between them. Sooner or later, they'd sober up and their lives were separate until the next weekend, you know?"

"I think so. ... Do you ever feel bad about us? I mean, do you ever feel ashamed that you and I,...?"

"Yes. Sometimes I think I'm just a dirty old man and I'm pretty ashamed, but,..."

"What?"

"You do so much for me. You make me feel good. I'm ashamed to say it, but you make me feel ten years younger."

"That means I make you happy. I'm not ashamed at all and I don't want you to be, either. You're just still afraid you're fucking up my life, is all."

"Pretty reasonable fear for a father who's trying to be responsible to have, you gotta admit."

"Daddy, it's not as if I'll be getting into politics, y'know."

"That's not the point."

"All I wanna do is be happy, making you happy."

He stopped working and looked at me, giving me another little grin, saying, "Life has a lot more to offer."

"I'm sure it does, I just don't want it."

"Not now. Maybe in the future, though,..."

"No, I'm solid. I'm right where I'll always belong and where I'll always wanna be."

He shook his head at this in an accepting way, but went back to work, saying, "I'm afraid I'm pretty easy to convince these days."

"Daddy, I hope you know that it's about a lot more than sex for me. Where you and I are concerned, I mean."

"I know, same here. That's pretty convincing for me, too."

"I know. I really love you."

" ... Me too, kitten."

We kissed each other and made out a little before separating with smiles that said, "later", getting on with the home fashioned exercise machine.

Mar. 19/09

Me and Daddy finished up my exercise machine tonight. He liked the reward I gave him for all his help, too. Actually, I only helped him and, after his reward, he later helped himself.

Before I get into that, though, I should say that I've done something today that I've thought about doing for a long time. I did an internet search on Sheila.

So far, I came up with nothing, even though there's actually a lot of Sheila Burchells out there, but none of the ones that cropped up on the social sites could have been her because of location, appearance, age and all the obvious stuff. Everything else the search engine brings up are professionals who share the same name and had some document worth reading online, so they can be safely ruled out. I'm still looking, but somehow I doubt I'll turn up anything.

I'm not sure I'd want to leave an online message, or messages for her, considering I'd rather she not come here, but even if I did, what message could I leave to get the attention of the 'real' Sheila Burchell?

Too, it's always possible that she's going under a different name these days. If she really stole that money from Barb, she might be the type who would have need of an alias by now. In fact, now that I think of it, 'Sheila Burchell' might not have even been her real name. Hell, she just drifted into town, buggered up some lives and then drifted away again, didn't she?

Something else that just occurred to me is that, if I do find her, I'll be seeing what I'll probably look like when I'm in my late forties and how screwed up would that be?

Anyway, the rest of the day was spent working out and reading Literotica until I started getting supper ready and Daddy came home. We went out to the garage together, like I said, and finished up the machine.

Basically, it's the wheel from the exercycle, still in what's left of the frame with the pedal guts above it and modified with a interchangeable hand crank. Tighten the resistance strap and, as they say, voila! This is one hell of an upper body workout, plus I can also crank backwards, or stand in front of it with a different handle attached and crank that way, or with a wheel handle. I tried it out right there in the garage, worked up a sweat pretty quick and I'm sure I'll be feeling it tomorrow. We spray painted it bright red and I'll have it in my room and bolted to the wall on Monday. Yaay!

After I stopped, huffing and puffing, stripped down to my jeans and blue cammie, I saw Daddy the genius looking at me with that smile on his face, the one that said he was looking at both his pride and joy. I walked over and went to my tiptoes to kiss him breathlessly.

"Thanks, Daddy."

"No problem. It was actually pretty fun," he said, his arms around the small of my back.

"Maybe we should get a patent?"

"You do the half hour paid advertisements."

"No, we'll get Vince away from the Slapchop people and pay him to do it."

"Good thinking, a real chip off the ol' block, aint ya?"

"Uh huh. See, that way we can carry on with our dirty, incestuous relationship undisturbed."

"Oh, my god, I don't believe you sometimes."

"(giggle)"

"Oh no, here we go again," he warned himself with a knowing smile, to which I replied in my superkitten voice.

"I'm gonna suck your cock, Daddy!"

" ... Oh my god, I fuckin' love when you do that."

"You mean when I suck your cock?" I asked, still in character, throwing a piece of cardboard down on the concrete floor at his feet and getting to my knees on it.

"That too. Fuck, what a dirty girl you are, kitten."

"Mmmm, Daddy, I know! (giggle)"

Down came his pants and out came his half hard member. It pointed straight at my face and I looked up at him with an innocent smile as I did one of my most favourite things in the world, that being licking Daddy's cockhead. Even writing that now and rereading it turns me on.

I got a nice taste of precum by the time he was completely hard and began sucking him, soon going for another hard lesson in deepthroating as he played with my hair, sometimes just resting his hand at the back of my head. I made this blowjob extra sloppy, using a lot of saliva that ran down my chin and to his balls as I massaged them. I loved when it landed on my chest and cammie, loved that Daddy was seeing me like this and, for the zillionth time in my life, I wished for a mirror.

At the end, I jerked him off while holding a kiss to the tip of his cock, feeling each shot try to burst past my lightly closed lips. Splashing over my mouth and running down my chin to my chest, his jism ran like my saliva as I stroked, he grunting the restrained cries of his release.

We went in, all smiles, and I got a shower. Since it was a bit late, I threw on a short nightie, my red one that shows off a lot of my boobies, and a pair of pink lace panties before going out to the kitchen for a coffee. He was already there and we got to kissing again while we stood beside one another at the counter.

"Mmm. Daddy, I want to sleep with you from now on."

"Really?" he sighed as one of his hands went under the back of my nightie. "You'd have to keep your room, you know."

"Yeah, that'll be my dressing room. But, I want to paint your room, something like sea foam green, I think, and we need new curtains, too."

"My god, you have it all planned."

I grinned, working my pelvis as his hand rubbed my bum and said, "I'm gonna give the trim a quick sanding and do it white."

"You're painting the wood trim? I thought I taught you better than that."

"I've changed my thinking on trim, lately. We'll get newer, nicer stuff where we want wood, but that thin little stuff that's all over the house now,... well, we could replace it all for next to nothing, so why not brighten it up in some rooms?"

"I suppose," he said agreeably while his hand went down the back of my panties.

"Mmm. That's nice, Daddy. By the way, I'll pay for all the stuff and do it up while you're at work. We might have to sleep in my room for a few nights, though."

"Nah, I'll kick in, too. Or, would you rather I paid for a new carpet?"

"Now, there's an idea. Ooooh. Pull my bum cheeks apart,... Mmmm. Know what else?"

"What else?" he asked as he spilled my boobies from the front of my nightie, their nipples all hard and rubbery erect.

"My side is in front. I'm beside the clockra- oooh. –clock radio."

"Is that so?"

"Yup."

"Well, that's not just something you can claim, you know. You have to earn it," he informed me as I felt his hand under the front of my nightie now, fingers slowly working their way down the front of my panties.

"Ohh. (gasp) O-okay."

"Let's go in there and put you on your back to see how you handle it for now, though."

"Uh huh! Oh!"

He picked me up and took me to his room, laying me down on the side of the bed I had applied for before closing the drapes and coming back to the bedside. I was then on my knees, immediately reaching out to unbutton his shirt with an excited, giddy smile, kissing his nice, hairy chest as I undid each button.

After his shirt was off, I pulled him on the bed, laying down in my spot where we kissed some more as he slowly moved over top of me. We made out, whispering sweet things to each other as we touched here and there. There was this one point where he was kissing the top of my chest so tenderly while my nails played in the hair at the nape of his neck that sticks out for some reason.

We soon progressed to the point where his hand was playing in my pink panties again while mine slowly pulled his fly down and disappeared inside his pants. Getting past the buttons on the front of his boxers was a fun little challenge as I moaned, thighs spread, but I overcame and soon had his big cock in my hand.

Over the next hour or so, we slowly ended up naked, me still on my back, Daddy above me and between my spread legs. I was begging for it in the end and, when he let me have it, my body and mind were both worked up to the point where I came before he was even all the way inside me. We were kissing at the time and I squealed and whimpered my orgasm, tears of happiness and release actually running down my face as I pushed myself into him, noticing that it didn't hurt quite as much anymore.

Daddy went on to give me two more orgasms as he pumped in and out above me, my hands all over his body, spreading my legs as far as I could for him until he also came, deep inside me, moaning with each convulsive purge of his seed.

This was not like the sex we'd been having and I think this is what people mean when they say there's a difference between fucking and making love. It was just incredible on so many levels. When we fell asleep together, in each other's arms, I was the happiest I've ever been in my life. Even sitting here now, I feel satisfied in ways I yet wouldn't have expected and I can't imagine my life without Daddy ever again.