Daemon Days Ch. 02

Story Info
The Daemon continues to hold her captive.
1.2k words
4.13
68.7k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erana
Erana
20 Followers

She awoke in a daze. Disillusioned until the feel of warm, spiky straw pricking her skin, forced realisation to come flooding back, she remembered exactly where she was.

The beast lay sleeping in front of her. Terrified as she was by her ordeal, she could not help but admire the rippling muscular form as it rose and fell from breathing heavily. Its suede-like skin was glistening from the sweat that had built up as a result of its earlier effort to take her through force. "Such immense force" she thought to herself.

Shaking herself from the absorbing sight before her, it came to her attention that if she were ever to be able to escape from this captivity, her chance was now as the creature slept. It would not be as simple as she'd hoped. It was still dark and she had no idea where she was. She also did not know how far or in which direction her home, or at least safety, might be. She may be a country girl, but with not even a shred of clothing on her back, she doubted how long she could survive in the wilderness.

Along with this, the creature's immense form was blocking her path through the cave to the entrance. She had been flung into the straw-laden corner and promptly passed out. The daemon, it seems, had found a suitably comfy spot where the walls of the cave narrowed and his length filled the gap. "I'll have to try" she thought. Gingerly she tested the movement of her body. She had been thrashed about by the beast and now was fearful that her lithe muscles would not hold out. She carefully started to step towards the crouched form in front of her, trying to find a path around the hulking body. She saw a gap by its elbow where its head rested on its forearm, and tried to tiptoe into the space. The beast's head stirred as its foot neared, but after a small snort it again settled. Her other foot rose slowly, lifted over the head below it, and came back down on the other side. Her heartbeat started to race as she realised she was one step away from the beginning of freedom. Freedom, it seems, that would not be so easy to come by.

As she started to lift her foot from within the daemon's joint, she felt a strong hand grasp her ankle firmly. In a blind panic she fell to the floor and attempted to kick herself free. The hand that held her, however, was strong and powerful and not about to let go. It was as if her kicks and punches on its skin were like paper strips on tough leather. Awoken from its slumber, its reactions took a while to register, but now it could see that its prey was trying to evade containment, it took action to prevent escape. It's other hand came up to her neck and firmly grasped around her throat. As she gasped for air, the hand holding her ankle moved up to her slender waist and she was lifted high in the air and firmly put back towards the inside of the cave.

When her feet touched the floor, the grip around her body did not loosen. Instead, she felt herself being drawn towards the humongous body that now ensnared her form. As she drew nearer, she could smell its must as strong and powerful as its muscles. The now not so unfamiliar smell instantly reminded her of her earlier trial, and she knew what was about to happen.

The thing rubbed itself against her, almost as if marking her with its presence and scent. Its fur felt greasy and full of scent. It walked forwards, forcing her backwards and against the wall of the cave. Its paws moved to her undercarriage and lifted her upwards, scraping her back against the cool stone. It rubbed frantically at her female area, possibly trying to replicate the reaction it had accidentally brought forth earlier, but its movement served to cause her sex to moisten involuntarily. Moving its groin under her hips, it started to grind against her, not yet penetrating her sore and swollen lips. One paw moved to her breasts and began to maul and pound them as it rocked.

Her thoughts turned to a mixture of despair and resignation. The thought of what would happen filled her with woe, but the futility of any attempt at escape made her already exhausted body go limp in acceptance of her fate. The beast grabbed her hips and moved her towards its groin forcefully, impaling her on its swollen member. The cock filled her completely, but her moistness and limpness made it easier to bear. It pumped and ground her, still lifted from the floor and pinned against the stone cave wall. It used its claws around her hips to move her entire body, in motion with its own, to ensure full penetration all the way up to her womb. She had never felt so full. It was as if a balloon were being inflated within her.

Fearful of what she may see, she looked down to see that its full length could not possibly fit within her. A good few inches of cock could be seen protruding from the wiry mass of fur that was its pelvis and she could see her juices running downside it. Curiosity riveted her stare to the sight. The incredible strength and stamina that the daemon had amazed her and apart from the fullness and continued pounding, she felt as if she were seeing it from outside her own body. The beast picked up pace and could no longer sustain her weight whilst continuing. They crashed to the floor, his cock still shoved inside her, and it rested its weight on her torso as it fucked her. She felt his furry chest crush her breasts and its tongue started to lick the sweat from the side of her face. Its paws reached underneath her and clenched her butt cheeks tight, digging its claws into her skin. She hoped he wouldn't suddenly pull in any direction for fear of being ripped apart by those sharp talons. She felt her body start to betray her, for it was more than she could take to receive such animalistic fucking and remain unaffected. His groin was rubbing hard against her clit as it pounded her and she felt her body try to buck and grind, thought her movement was limited by the massive weight on top of her.

The Daemon then did something that had not happened earlier. The tongue that was licking her face grew and grew in size and length and started to trail down her body like some hot wet tentacle. Its paws pulled her cheeks apart and it slithered between them, probing her back passage and licking the entrance to her cunt that was being fucked by its giant cock. It made her puckered rear entrance wet with its saliva before thrusting inside. Amazingly, it was so wet it didn't hurt but the sensation caused her to orgasm immediately. As her cunt and arse tightened in spasms, the daemon shot its mass of thick gooey cum into her pussy and she felt it like hot syrup being pumped in with a hose. It burst out of her at force as the thing continued to pump hard and fast, until after a few moments it slowed. Again, she peered to see what had become of her, and saw masses of cum flowing from her gaping hole around its cock. It was the last thing she saw before, exhausted, she passed out.

Erana
Erana
20 Followers