Daffy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her Mom got in bed with us and joined the conversation but made no comment on the fact that her baby daughter was fucking me at the time. Her eyes did follow the appearance and disappearance of my cock into Daphne's pussy.

After a third orgasm Daphne dismounted me and said it was time for her mother to show her how to make a meatloaf.

Her mother's hand seemed to be reaching over to grip my cock but she just managed to control herself before grasping it. Apparently she had a small orgasm from that experience. Her nostrils were flared and her mouth was open. She immediately headed to the bathroom.

Daphne had seen that and asked me, "Still want to marry me?"

"Well yeah but give me some time to absorb all of this."

"You have four weeks."

"That's plenty of time, I was thinking in terms of four minutes."

"Would it help if I kiss you for four minutes?"

"Yes, probably. It would not hurt."

Two minutes later her kisses had been re-directed to my cock. Two minutes after that my cock was re-directed into her pussy and she had resumed her kisses.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Have you decided how you feel about my immoral family?"

"Your family is immoral?" I asked in astonishment.

I got my shoulder slapped, my lips devoured and my cock fucked hard for that remark. I managed to hold on until Daphne's very major orgasm joined mine. Almost immediately we were asleep.

We had forgotten her mother was in our bathroom, masturbating.

12