Dahlia - Birth of an A.I. Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was actually all a bit overwhelming. It was also a good thing I was content with my ladies, and my family, because with a few orders I could start conquering the galaxy. Of course, I'd also lose my ladies respect and admiration, and Asha would probably leave me in disgust, but it was a thing. It wasn't tempting, but the random thought had popped into my head.

My ambitions however, were smaller than that, and at the same time far more profound. They lied in my loves, children, and in living my life. I had everything I could possibly want, ruling the galaxy just sounded like a damned headache. I didn't even rule on Cassiopeia, even if I advised my loves who did.

The colony still had ways to go, but it was going well, and our defenses had never been more powerful. I almost felt sorry for Earth, but I did feel sorry for the soldiers those greedy mother fuckers in charge back on Earth would send. They had no choice but to follow their orders.

I hoped I'd be able to figure out a way to fight them off without killing, but the responsibility for any death was really on them. I knew that, but I still struggled with the idea. I also knew my ladies weren't happy with the thought of it either. But, I feared the only thing Earth's leaders would back off for is if I made some examples. If I showed them just how much stronger we were, maybe they'd give up then.

We'd see, it'd be a while before their fleet was ready to even try.

Chapter Thirteen

The sun was bright, warm, and the slight cool breeze kept it from getting uncomfortable. It was a perfect Emma Saturday, and Emma and I were sharing a picnic lunch in the nearby forest. It was completely private, at the same time we weren't all that far from the nearest houses, or even the city center and our mansion come to that.

My naughty Emma liked it that way, the small risk of getting caught in a compromising position in public.

She looked stunningly tempting, in a casual yellow sundress against her dark creamy skin, long midnight liquid hair that fell in ringlets down her body, and those gorgeous stormy gray eyes looked deeply into mine tantalizingly as I fed her a strawberry.

Emma looked sinfully delicious in that dress, with her waspish figure, perfectly rounded D cups, and her naturally exotic and seductively beautiful face, with her full pouty lips and long thick eyelashes, and a perfect complexion.

Add in her heated looks, sultry voice, and the hungry devotion in her eyes and she was simply devastating.

She smiled smugly at my thoughts, as she moaned softly at the taste of the strawberry and she teasingly sucked on my fingers with naughty promise in her eyes. As if she wished she was sucking on something else, or maybe that was just me.

She laughed throatily, and then shook her head and winked. Right, not just me then.

Fuck. She really did drive me crazy, almost all the time. Any of my ladies could seduce me easily, at the drop of a hat, but Emma did it effortlessly, just by being who she was. She dripped sensuality and a sex appeal that was overwhelming. She always had, but her natural draw was far more powerful when my love, awe, and respect was added to the mix.

She was intoxicating, and I couldn't look away.

"You're a naughty one love," I said softly.

She nodded, and bit her bottom lip, "I should probably have myself arrested, for all that indecent public exposure over the last year. Speaking of which."

I groaned into her mouth, as she claimed my lips and groped my cock with her other hand. I loved when she got aggressive, and I pulled her against me and kissed her back passionately, as I fell onto my back with her on top of me.

She grinned down at me, and then leaned back down to kiss my neck, as she undid my pants. She slowly shimmied her way down my body, dragging her supple D cups teasingly down my body, as she fished me out.

I couldn't look away from her eyes, as she stared into mine the whole way down with an impishly seductive look that promised untold delights. The most shocking thrill as she took me into her mouth, was how absolutely mesmerized I was by her sensuous beauty, and the pleasure she was engendering in me with her soft, wet, and hot mouth.

In other words, anyone could be watching, for all I knew we were already being watched, but I simply couldn't look away from those worshipful naughty eyes, while my seductress moaned deeply in pleasure, as I grew inside of her mouth, and filled it up.

She winked, when I was fully hard, which didn't take her more than a moment, and then she mounted me. The skirt of her sundress flowed around her, over my stomach, legs, and outer thighs, as she sunk down my cock slowly. The pleasure of her hot, tight, and wet passage on my cock matched the look of deep blissful pleasure in her adoringly seductive eyes.

She gasped as she sunk all the way down, and then playfully and slowly pulled her shoulder straps of the dress down her arms, and then peeled the top of her dress down to bare her breasts for the world to see.

If anyone got close enough to see us, they wouldn't see our bodies connected under the dress's skirt, but there was no way they'd miss the fact we were fucking. She started to ride me more vigorously, adding bounces between each of her circular and exquisitely blissful grinds.

She gasped as quietly as possible, as she ground her pleasure against me and squeezed tightly around mine.

"You are so beautiful, sexy."

She smiled, "Play with them, please," she begged sultrily.

Fuck, I twitched powerfully up inside of her, as I reached up and started to tease her breasts a little firmly. Normally she wouldn't have to ask, but between the pregnancy and breast feeding, I'd gotten used to not doing it.

She sighed in pleasure, not the sharp gasp I'd been expecting, then explained, "We stopped breastfeeding, you can maul them, please, punish my naughty tits, they need it so bad, it's been too long. Spank my tits, please, master."

Fuck. I froze below her and tried to regain control of myself, before I exploded.

Then I spanked her nipple, then squeezed it hard as I pulled and twisted hard right as I spanked the other one. I alternated back and forth, doing it over and over again, and the look of dirty pleasure and blissful pain in her eyes was hot, not to mention she gripped my cock like a vise each time I smacked one.

She gasped, "Fuck, Paul, yes. Just like that," and her pussy tightened and quivered, then she grabbed on of her own breasts right out of my hand, bit down on her nipple, and screamed and keened in ecstasy. Fortunately, her tits were quite bountiful, and muffled her screams of pleasure just fine.

My Emma was a screamer, always had been, which always made mostly private but still public sex a challenge.

She was fucking mind blowing.

"Fuck," I said in both exhortation and apology, as my back arched, and I pushed up into her firmly as my cock exploded in her tight and milking heaven. It'd been too much, I'd been too close, and mauling her breast, watching her suck on the other one, while her pussy brought me overwhelming euphoria, it was just too much.

Add in the outside part, and the deep heart squeezing love I held for her, I just couldn't help it.

She gasped, as she rolled into number two, and stared down into my eyes with lusty joy, and loving devotion, as she milked my cock for all I could give.

She giggled as she came down, "That was perfect, and just what I needed," then she kissed me, and nuzzled my neck as she let out a sigh of contentment.

Her words were obviously a direct response to my guilty thought, I'd wanted to last longer for her, but two orgasms weren't bad.

She snorted, "Wonderful. Also, amazing, that I can do that to you. Overwhelm you I mean, it brings me joy, and makes me feel as sexy as you think I am."

Put like that, I got over it, that was pretty damned sexy.

She kissed me, looked around us, and then pulled up the top of her dress.

"Someone coming?"

She shook her head, "Nope, or at least, not yet. We have time."

She got off me, and cleaned me up before putting me away, and we got back to our lunch.

We weren't done either, but it just seemed wise to get dressed between rounds, being out in the forest and all.

"How do you feel about what's going on. Earth, and all that."

Emma asked, "What do you mean?"

I shrugged, "After all that effort, they rejected what we did for them."

Emma smiled, "Not all. Just, the governments, and about five percent of the people who bought into the fear they were selling, and they let themselves be whipped into a frenzy. I have faith it'll work out over time, and this world is a wonderful place."

I winked, "That's because you're here."

She laughed throatily, "Love you too, master. I think over time they'll miss what we provided, and they'll see this place as an example of what life could be. In the meantime, we'll export what we can. I like the idea you gave Bellona, we'll never be able to completely eliminate pollution, but we should be able to clean it up.

"I believe over time those that want to join us will grow, when they see the truth. Who knows, they may even reform their own governments. Twenty million is a small percentage, I think a lot more than that want what we have to offer, but they don't have a pioneering spirit. Change is scary for humans, most will just continue to go with the flow until life becomes unbearable."

Maybe she was right. It was an optimistic view of the future, but who was to say she was wrong.

"The kids?"

She giggled, "Nervous dad. Still on schedule, all their immunities are up to date and we even installed the nanites. Although, the AG part is disabled, at least until they're old enough to understand the difference between reality and fiction."

I nodded, that made sense.

She tilted her head, and she frowned.

"Earth is getting ready to send that fleet. You know, they aren't even sharing with the people."

I sighed, "I don't doubt it."

She tilted her head, and asked, "You're troubled with the idea of defending our world?"

I shrugged, "Not really. Except, those men and women won't be like the monsters we put down across the world. Some of them will be the best humanity has to offer, men and women of honor, who will simply be following the orders of corrupt governments going back on their word, out of greed. It's not quite the same as putting down a serial killer, or a deranged dictator. Still, we have to do what we have to do, millions of our citizens are depending on us, and it is the right thing. Just, not easy to stomach."

She bit her lip, damn she was so fucking beautiful.

She beamed at me, "You're not so bad yourself, master."

I smirked, "You're biased."

She laughed throatily, "So are you."

Yeah, I suppose I was, but that didn't make it not true.

She giggled, "I might have an idea master."

I waggled my eyebrows, "So do I," I said in a villainous voice, as I looked her up and down.

She bit her lip, and said in sultry breathiness, "Ravish away, master, but I meant about the other thing."

I nodded, and I got up on my knees and crawled closer. It was definitely time for round two.

What? A man had to have his priorities, and the Earth fleet would take thirty days to get to Cassiopeia, while she was right in front of me, and heartrendingly sexy and mine. I could listen to her plan later. I did listen to it later, and it was a hell of a plan.

It was also obvious, and I should've seen it myself.

I grinned at the sexy reporter, it'd been a while, and she was grinning back on our video call.

We were ready for the attack, the fleet of sixty warships from Earth, and it was twenty-eight days later. I thought we could use one more thing to round things out.

"Hey Sally, ready to give up and join us?"

Sally teased back, "Are you kidding? It sounds dreadfully boring, all that happiness, I'd lose all my fans out there. No government corruption, no high-level conspiracies, or even a shameful scandal to sink my teeth into."

I laughed, "Right. What was I thinking?"

She smirked, "I really wouldn't know. What can I do for you?"

I grinned, "How about a scandalous government conspiracy out of corruption and greed, want an exclusive?"

She tilted her head, her face serious for the first time, "What's going on?"

"Earth sent a fleet of sixty ships, they'll be here in two days. They plan to kill us all, claim the planet, and will presumably cover it up or offer some bullshit story of the A.I.s turning on Earth to excuse it."

Sally sighed, "I'm not all that surprised, shouldn't I be? How bad is it?"

I shrugged, "Defending won't be an issue, they're attacking the singularity, which is stupid, and doomed to failure. We're far ahead of where we were when we shared all that technology over a year ago. I was just hoping you'd want to expose it to the world is all."

She joked, "Sure, beam me up."

We could do that, but I wasn't ready for that to be known.

I laughed, "I thought I'd send a ship, or we could do it remotely. I could just feed you the live and raw video. But that option is on the table, if you and a cameraperson want to see it all happen from the bridge of our ship. We'll still give you all the other footage, to edit it together."

Her eyes widened, "Seriously?"

I nodded, "Yes, we can have a ship at your studio in twenty minutes. I'd offer to let you do a human-interest piece on our government, and the flowering economy here, but I know you'd say no."

She frowned, "Maybe not, on its own I wouldn't. But that might work, and further enhance the main story, by showing the world who and what Earth's governments are attacking. To make you relatable and not just a dry fact. How many of them? World powers I mean."

I replied, "The usual suspects, world powers, heroically working together against the A.I. menace," I finished sarcastically.

She nodded, "Make it thirty minutes. I'll do a few blurbs for human interest, and the economy of your new world. And I'll just happen to be there when Earth's fleet arrives and cover that too. I assume you don't want people to know you already know?"

I shrugged, "That's fine, either way. We're not spying on everyone anymore, not at that level. We've kept our word, but that doesn't mean we're not keeping an eye on Earth's warships and advancements. Thirty minutes."

She sighed, "You expected this?"

"Sooner than now, yes. People are good, governments are creepy and overly ambitious."

She barked out a laugh, and then smirked, "Well said, see you soon."

We disconnected.

Lia said, "That went well, I had a feeling she'd be up for it."

I nodded, "The important thing is the Earth finds out about their governments' perfidy. Their cover story won't fly, not when we kick their ass and then don't invade Earth."

Bellona shrugged, "They could lie, say we're still watching them all. Who's to prove we're not, they never did figure out how we were doing it in the first place."

"My beautiful tactician, that's a valid point, but there is the small matter of the growing crime rate, and people getting away with murder again."

She said, "That doesn't prove anything, and they'll say we're being heartless to hide the truth."

"Maybe. It's even obvious in retrospect, they'll try to claim we broke faith first, and even manufacture evidence. But, what about the simple fact we won't be invading."

Mia smirked, "When has simple facts ever been a convincing argument? They have outrage, and feelings."

I sighed, "Fine, they'll cover it up, but hopefully they'll be too scared to do it again, and not everyone will believe whatever line of bullshit they come up with. Emma, help me out here."

Emma giggled, "Master is right, I have faith that some, even most humans, do believe and will continue to believe we are what we say, and what we did. It's just, most humans aren't brave enough to start a whole new life in a new world."

Lia nodded, "I agree with Emma, but I also agree with Bell and Mia. They'll stonewall, and cover it up, make excuses. Even if most of the people don't agree, they certainly won't rebel because of it. It's almost time to go, anyone coming with me?"

Yeah, we could just send our ship to pick her up, but it'd be better to greet Sally and her cameraperson on the ship in person. We also couldn't all go, some of us had to stay behind and watch the kids, even if it was only a forty-minute round trip.

"Let's go."

I gave the others a kiss goodbye, and then the two of us headed to the ship.

Sally kept her word, and spent the two days interviewing us, checking out the town centers, and even gave interviews to local shop owners and asked about the government, lack of taxes, and about any laws they didn't like.

I could almost see Sally's point, that our colony was boringly awesome.

We even took her to the industrial park, which was a couple of hundred miles away. Machine shops, flying car manufacturers, GE had a subsidiary on our world to crank out AG powerplants and other parts, using our local banks. There were no phone manufacturers, everyone on Cassiopeia had the nanites, but the phone company had a presence too, acting like a switch board. Too many other things to mention, all creating what we needed not only to survive, but to flourish and do so in luxury.

There'd be other industrial parks, near the other cities, but not for everything. The flying cars for instance, would all be built in the prime city.

Sally was charmed despite herself, especially at the idea there were no roads, telephone poles, or even unsightly parking lots. There were rows of walking paths instead, and the flying cars would hover a foot over the grass between them. With VTOL, the cars could park bumper to bumper as well, so the parking lot areas were actually smaller than what would be needed for ground cars. A lot smaller.

It actually looked a little funny at first, but I'd gotten used to it.

There were no airports at all. If we ever needed public transportation we would go with flying buses with small depots at each of the cities. We even hadn't bothered with a space port, but I supposed we'd have to build one if tourists from other worlds started coming, but for exports the ships could just take off from the specific company. AG meant no rocket blasts, so it was all good.

She also did a small piece on us, our one government building which was our mansion, and a small office building that was little better than a large one room shack at the front of our property. Although, I supposed our jails and the water treatment centers counted as government buildings as well.

It was hardly in depth, but her reports over those two days showed who we were, and what we were about. Off camera, she was funny, gracious, and absolutely loved my children. In short, she was a good friend of the family, it probably helped there was nothing evil going on though, because she was a newswoman first and foremost.

Then of course, the Earth fleet arrived.

Chapter Fourteen

We were on the ship, surrounded by sixty of the smaller automated ships controlled by lesser A.I.s and my ladies. We were almost five hundred thousand miles out from the planet, and we'd placed ourselves between the planet and the expected place of arrival. They'd come out of FTL a few million miles sooner than we expected, perhaps the admiral in charge was just being cautious.

"Light up the hulls. We don't want them to get lost."

Sally looked over at me.

I explained, "We can't be seen by Lidar, radar, or infrared. They'd probably pick up our darker hulls against the planet in the background with their normal cameras, but why chance it."

Sally asked, "Is that why no one noticed a football field long ship picking me up?"

I laughed, "Yes. Sooner or later they'll figure out mass sensors, and we won't be able to do that anymore. That's something we never shared how to do, and it's related to the AG technology. All mass has a gravitational field after all, no matter how tiny it is."