Dahska's Trial Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahg, ouch oh." Dahska spit Kaina's nuts out as Janis pushed the butt plug deep into her ass with a mighty thrust of his cock. Her ass strained to take all of him but the plug stopped him from plowing balls deep in her.

"What is this?" Janis pull his cock free and rammed his large fist into her ass. He reached the plug and pulled it out. A gush of pissy cum covered shit sprayed out of her gaping asshole. "You nasty bitch." Janis pulled her up by her hair, looked her in the face. "Clean this up." He wiped her face with his shit coated hand, she licked her shit off it.

Kaina came up behind her and Janis dropped Dahska. Her cunt swallowing Kaina's cock to the balls she was stretched out as far as she had ever been.

As Dahska was fucking Kaina, Janis rammed his cock balls deep into her shitty ass. "Your going to cum with my cock in your ass bitch." Janis hammered her ass and put his shit covered hand in her mouth. "I don't want to hear your mouth."

"Emuff OHH MUFrer." Dahska mumbled around his shitty fist as her ass was turn inside out. Her shit seeped out every time Janis pulled his cock free.

Kaina chewed on her nipples and clawed her breasts. As he fucked his cock in her cunt her shit slid down onto his cock the grimy texture rubbed her cunt walls raw driving her crazy. The shit also scraped his cock making him fuck faster trying to clean it of in her cunt.

"I'm going to cum." Kaina roared as he filled Dahska's cunt with load after load of his sticky cum. He continued to fuck her cunt.

She could hardly breath with Janis's fist in her mouth as she squeezed her ass on his cock. Every time he pushed his cock in she clamped down on it. Soon he was cumming in her ass. he pulled his fist from her mouth.

Both gods pulled out of her holes and stood before her. "Drink this." As both shoved their cocks in her mouth and pissed. She gulped it down felling their power fill her.

The white bear headed God turned golden as he urinated in her thirsty throat. He fill her with all his power as she drank his strong piss, spilling none. He stopped pissing and pulled his cock away from her mouth but it was to late he had given her everything he had. He faded away as he called to her. "Dahska use my power wisely, " And he was gone.

The white bison God Janis pissed rivers into Dahska's face. Her eyes burned, her nose ran, she swallowed most of it begging for more. He laughed at her begging him for piss as his horns grew younger and golden. His hoofs turned from rusty iron to gold. His hairy back and forearms were golden now to. As Dahska drank all his piss she could handle she felt his powers inside her, changing her making her stronger. He stopped short of giving her all his power. He left her with a simple promise. "If you fail to beat that bitch's ass I'll rape you ass for two hundred years." And with that he left.

Dahska laid in a puddle of filth catching her breath.

Crack. Splat.

A large piece of shit hit Dahska in the back of her head. She turned to see who had thrown it when wham a thick wet turd smacked her in her right eye.

"You like my shit dear." The monkey goddess Milasia was shitting in her hands and hurling it at Dahska.

"Very much so." Dahska scooped a dollop of shit from her cheek and stuck it in her mouth smashing it with her tongue. She chewed it up and swallowed it down.

Milasia ran up to Dahska and grabbed her tits with her shitty hands smearing shit all over them. She ran her shitty hands down Dahska's belly to her cunt leaving shit streaks. Milasia balled her brown smeared hand into a fist and slammed it in to Dahska's used cunt. The monkey goddess rammed her fist hard and fast in the cavern cunt feeling no resistance so she put her other fist in too. She would pull one almost all the way out and push the other in to her elbow, then rip the other almost out and plow the other one in deep. Milasia kept the brutal pace up until Dahska begged her to let her cum.

"Fine I'll let you cum if you can make me cum also." Milasia sat on Dahska's face her long arms still pounding Dahska destroyed cunt.

"Yes," Dahska lifted the goddess tail and found her dark red asshole covered in shit. Dahska dove in with gusto licking the nasty hole as she found the goddess huge tits with her other hand. She pulled and tweaked the nipple of Milasia's tit as she nibbled her anal bud. Dahska's tongue was coated in a thick smelly dark brown filth as she licked through Milasia cunt flaps finding her clit. Dahska slurped cunt juice as she worked on the goddess clit with her shitty mouth.

As Dahska pushed the monkey goddess to the edge of climax her cunt was pummeled by the fists of Milasia. "Your making me cum. you fucking stupid cunt ooh ooh agh agh." Milasia came spraying girlie cum. and piss on to Dahska;s face. "There is so much pressure" As Milasia sat fully on Dahska's face her cunt right over her mouth she pissed a flood down the used girl's throat. Dahska drank it savoring the musky flavor as the monkey goddess filled her with vast power.

"Thank you for using me mistress." Dahska gargled with a mouth full of piss.

"You must destroy the evil that grows in the tribes." Milasia yelled at her as she slapped Dahska's young pert tits leaving red hand prints.

"I will use all the powers given me to do so but I will win, I swear it." Dahska thrust her chest out to meet the slaps.

The now golden monkey goddess removed herself from Dahska's body with a wet smelly fart in her face. "Good luck girl you only got the mean gods left, They are going to try and break you, don't let them." The fart message wafted away as the goddess left leaving Dahska panting with anticipation.

The lion God Siber grabbed her hair lifting Dahska off the ground. He drove his fist into her stomach making her vomit. Pieces of shit and loads of piss hurled out of her mouth and down her body. Her reached back and let fly a massive slap to her tits turning them bright red and making her lose her breath. "You will thank me for everything I do to you." His clawed hand brought her face to met his glare. She looked at him and saw his mouth was not moving as he talked. She saw a human mouth moving inside the lion's mouth. He was a man dressed as a lion. He still was godly just not enough to scare her anymore. She smiled and thanked him, He punched her in the face. "You mock me whore I gave up everything I was to become the lion God after my father died saving you worthless humans, so don't mock me." He tore off the lion mask and he was scared horribly, Dahska looked away repulsed. "Look at me cunt." He had his deformed cock in his hands wanking it his claws cutting in to his flesh.

Dahska looked into his angry eyes. "Stop, Let me do that for you." She reached out for his cock holding it in her hands. She stroked it up and down feeling all the cuts and scars along the shaft. Her hands barely fit around it. "Your cock is magnificent may I suck it?" Dahska's eyes stood out against her shit stained face as she looked longingly at him.

"Yes, please do." Siber's voice sounded almost nice.

Dahska wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, it stretched her mouth. She tongued his piss hole. The whole time her eyes were locked on his. Siber held the sides of her head as he watched her mouth bulge with his girth.

"Do it." Dahska mumbled around his cock.

Siber pulled her head down on his cock, not stopping until her nose was in his pubic hair. Her throat bulged obscenely. Her eyes watered. Then he fucked her face. He was humping her fast as he groaned. "Oh, fuck yes, fucking cunt faced whore, fucking take it all.

"Thank you." Was all Dahska said over and over as he pistoned his cock down her throat, her head snapping forward and back. She felt his cock swell and was treated to a belly full of his spunk.

"Dahska no one has ever done that for me, thank you." Siber gave her his power as his cock went soft in her mouth.

He tried to pull his cock free of her suckling mouth. "Please piss in my mouth I want to taste you."

"Oh fuck Dahska open up." He pissed on her face as he adjusted his aim to hit her mouth. She gave him a show as she slurped and swallowed his golden stream.

Siber drained the last few drops of piss in her eyes. As Dahska cleaned her eyes he disappeared.

"Agh fuck me running." Dahska's flesh tore open as the eagle goddess talons clawed her tits.

"Shut the fuck up cunt." Scirona screeched as she slapped Dahska with a long wing.

Dahska had no time to react as both her holes were filled with the taloned claws of the goddess. Her cunt and ass tore blood sprayed. The red life flowed down her body mixing with her tears.

"Yes, fuck me harder." Dahska thrust to met the goddess strokes.

"Cunt's don't talk." The goddess lifted her legs with Dahska impaled on them and slammed down driving Dahska into the ground head first. The goddess continued her assault on her holes.

After twenty minutes of the brutal fist fucking Dahska's body was covered in blood and cuts.

"Take my power bitch." The goddess stood above Dahska's limp form pissing in her cunt and ass holes left gapping from her fists. The piss seeped in to her cut stinging and burning.

Dahska was desperate to be done. "Please I need you both now." She motioned for Slitheror and Lix to come to her.

"This dumb cunt wants us both." Lix jump on her his cock sliding right in to her destroyed cunt.

"Sslet me in to Ss." Slitheror forced his long tongue into her ass lapping at the cuts in her.

"Oh fuck Ohmygodohohohfuckme." Dahska squirmed around on the gods.

"Her cunt is too loose." Lix pulled out turned and stuck his bushy tail in to her cunt. In moments it became hard and he fucked in and out.

"Oh that tickles ha ha oh shit oh stop." Dahska was loosing her breath with the tickle fuck.

"SsI got to fill her with my eggs." As Slitheror slammed his cock in to her ass. It moved like it wasn't hard but it was thick and solid. His cock slithered in her ass placing eggs along her anal walls.

As Dahska was thrashing on their cock and tail Lix pissed on her face. The golden stream blasted her eyes. He finally aimed it at her mouth and she drank all she could filling up on his power.

"I'm spent all yours." Lix pulled his bushy girlie cum covered tail out of Dahska's cunt. Wiping it up her body and over her breasts.

"Thank you, that was great." Dahska was licking the last drops of piss off her lips.

Slitheror was spilling his seed into her ass. As his cum swam to his eggs he mauled her breasts. "Your going to have my asshole babies you cuntbag whore."

"Fill me up I can't wait to shit your spawn out of my ass." Dahska fingered her clit as she came.

Slitheror yanked his slime covered cock out of her ass and shoved it down her throat. "Clean your shit off."

"Mmmm" Dahska's mouth foamed a brown froth around his cock as her throat worked at cleaning the shit from the shaft.

"Yes," He let a huge stream of piss shoot down into her belly. He pulled his cock free of her sucking mouth. "You can have my power." He punched her in the face knocking her out.

"Thank you brothers and sisters we will not fail this time." Sam picked up her limp body and carried her home and put her to bed. "Tomorrow we fight back." He kissed her stained lips.

And Dahska fell asleep with her hand shoved in her cunt and a smile on her face.

The end.

12