Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt a shock at first, then relaxed and gave in to his kiss. He stroked down her back and onto her spider body for a while, then pulled back.

He watched her touch her lips, then hit his chest without any strength. 'Meanie.. Next time let me prepare myself first.'

'So it's okay to kiss you again?' he asked.

She nodded a little.

'Looks like we'll be sleeping with the five of us together from now on.' Feli said. 'Unless you don't want to?'

Ara shook her head once.

'We'll have to get bigger futons.' Avia said.

'And we'll have to let miss Tesha build a bigger bath for us. We won't have much room with all of us in it.' Cani said.

Guy yawned and stretched. 'We'll see to it after the festival. For now let's get some sleep. Tomorrow's a busy day.'

They got into the futons and Ara crawled onto Guy. He looked into her eyes for a moment, caressed her cheek and she kissed him. After a while she pulled back.

'This time I was prepared.' she said blushing a little.

'Yeah, I could tell.' he said smiling.

'Mine!' Cani said and kissed him before he could say more.

After kissing Avia and Feli he sighed happily while the girls cuddled up to him. 'Life is good.'

***

The next day they got up early, Guy helpded firing up the food stalls and the girls went to get dressed. When everything was set up all the people got together in front of the convenience store for a bit of breakfast. Guy's uncle and aunt prepared rice and eggs while the baker provided bread and the butcher meat. They were eating merrily when his aunt suddenly stared at the middle of the street.

'Oh my..' she said.

The others looked at her, turned to see what she was looking at and fell silent.

The girls started to fidget feeling embarrassed.

'Yep, now that's the effect of real beauty.' Guy said, smiled, then got hit hard against his shoulder.

'Guy, you damned lucky bastard.' his uncle said staring at the girls.

'Ouch, yeah.' Guy said and rubbed the painful spot.

He walked up to them and smiled. 'I'm still overwhelmed by this beautiful sight.'

The girls smiled back at him. He held out his hands to them and they took them in theirs.

'Hey! No hogging the girls!' one of the men shouted. 'Today you have to share their charming presence!'

The others laughed and shouted in agreement.

Guy grinned. 'Well, you heard them. Let's eat first.'

They sat down with the rest and the butcher offered Cani and Feli a good piece of meat and an extra bloody piece to Ara while the baker offered a new sort of bread with extra grains to Avia.

It didn't take long before the first visitors arrived and they got the festival started.

A little later Guy brought a couple of soda crates to his uncle's stand.

'It's already busier than ever before.' his uncle said. 'Having the girls as our theme sure worked.'

Guy watched the groups of visitors around each of the girls.

'Yeah. And it'll only get busier.' he said and checked local news on his phone. 'Word and pictures have spread around.'

Guy checked with the girls during the day to see if they needed anything and helped out others while they took a break.

It started to get dark when the butcher came up to Guy just as he brought Ara something to drink. 'It's time.'

'For the lights to come on?' Guy asked.

'Not just any lights, my boy. You haven't yet seen what an artist Ara is.'

The music died down and the voice of mister Backster, the coffee shop owner came on.

'Dear guests and neighbours, thank you for coming to this festival and share the fun with us. And a special thanks to our new friends who came from abroad and graciously helped us make it an extra special festival today. Feli, Cani, Avia, Ara, you have the gratitude of us all.'

A few people started clapping and soon the whole street applauded making the girls blush.

'Now, I have one more thing to announce, please.' said mister Backster and waited for the applause to die down. 'As is usual at these festivals to have fireworks, we won't be having any today.'

Guy heard the disappointment in the crowd and looked at the butcher. 'Is that true?'

He nodded and grinned. 'We have something much better tonight.'

'To make up for it though mister Hornbach, our hardware store owner, and Ara have made a little something for us.' mister Backster said and Guy felt Ara clinging to him.

She looked a little nervous and he wondered what was going on.

One by one the lights at the stores went off, then the streetlights and it became much darker than it seemed at first. Soft orchestral music started playing.

'Ladies and gentlemen,' spoke mister Backster in a hushed tone. 'I'm proud to present you, Ara's Night Sky.'

Faint light came on at the side streets and slowly illuminated patterns of webbing high up between the streetlights and the buildings. Sparks of light flashed along the threads moved by the breeze.

Guy sensed the awe spreading through the crowd and couldn't take his eyes off the dancing light.

Then the lights dimmed again and at the end of the street another light came on slowly, this time illuminating webbing between the top of the buildings and creating a rainbow of colours. The music started building up and more lights came on creating more sparks of all colours along the street and everyone stared at them until all of a sudden the music exploded and a wave of light flowed over the street in all colours accompanied by surprised sounds. Guy felt his heart beat faster at the spectacle and looked all over the street at the star-like patterns Ara had created.

People all over started applauding as the side street illumination came on again.

Guy was still looking up when he felt a tug on his arm. He saw Ara looking a little troubled at him.

'Do you like it?' she asked.

'Ara,' he said and kissed her hand. 'It's the most beautiful starry sky I've ever seen.'

She smiled and they watched it together for a while until the crowds started moving again.

'Time to get back to work.' the butcher said. 'You can enjoy it for the rest of the night because we keep the main lights off.'

Guy went back to his uncle while Ara received congratulations from people coming up to her and asking her how she did it. He passed Cani who walked around promoting the baker and the coffee shop.

'Did you know she could do that?' she asked.

'I had no idea. I'm really impressed.'

'Now I have to find something to impress you too.'

He ruffled her hair a little and smiled. 'Take your time.' he said and she wagged her tail.

He saw Feli at the barbershop where she modeled while the barber demonstrated how he did her hair to a group of female students. She saw him and smiled and waved. He waved back and gave her a thumbs up. Avia took her turn at the bookshop for a chance for people to take her picture. She even flew up a bit with little kids to have their pictures taken.

'Best festival ever.' his uncle said as Guy manned his stand.

'Yeah.' Guy said as he looked one more time at the colours flashing overhead.

When the festival finally ended everyone helped clearing the street. Afterwards they all sat down together at a candle lit, long table in front of the bar where the owner served drinks and snacks.

When everyone was fed and the beers and wines started to take effect he stood holding up his glass. Then all the other men did the same. The girls looked up at Guy who stood between them raising his glass.

'Girls young and old, foreign and domestic, may their light never fade on us men.' the owner said.

'Kanpai!' shouted the men, finished their drinks, slammed down their glasses and cheered.

***

The girls and Guy laid down on a couple of blankets in the middle of the street looking up at the patterns above.

'It really is beautiful.' Feli said.

'There are a couple of places in my country where they creat a lot of these webbings between trees over water.' Ara said. 'It becomes magical at night.'

'I heard someone say if a couple kissed under this light they'd be together forever.' Cani said.

'Sounds like you created a new romantic myth.' Guy said. 'You'll have to do this more often then.'

'Only if I get kissed underneath each one.' Ara said and smiled softly.

'I think that means you, loverboy.' Feli said and giggled.

He pondered for a moment. 'So, you wanted to start tomorrow?'

The girls snickered and Ara turned over. 'How about right now?' she whispered and kissed him.

'Then us too.' Feli said and kissed him next followed by Cani.

'Are we missing one?' Ara said and looked at Avia.

Feli stroked Avia's cheek. 'She's fast asleep.'

'Well, she had been flying low a lot with kids today.' Cani said.

'Let's put her to bed then.' said Guy and picked her up carefully in his arms.

They took the blankets with them and retired for the night.

12