Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 05

Story Info
The girls get to go on a hunt.
5.9k words
4.74
29.7k
73

Part 5 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,058 Followers

*The girls get to go on a hunt with a surprising outcome.

*Literotica rules apply

*****

It was morning when Cani heard a knock on the front door and opened it a moment later.

'Good morning.' she said to miss Tesha and held a hand in front of her muzzle as she yawned.

'Morning.' miss Tesha said and held up a folder. 'I need your help.'

'Come in.' Cani said and let her in.

Just as she entered the room she found Guy making breakfast in the kitchen while being wrapped up from behind in Ara's arms and front pair of legs, and Feli and Avia naked at the table. They froze on the spot and she watched them for a moment. She looked back at Cani who couldn't hide she wasn't wearing anything either.

She sighed. 'Whatever. I already heard and had my suspicions.' she said and sat down at the table. 'Make me a tea, will you?'

'Ah, sure.' said Guy and hurried with the water cooker.

'You, aren't mad at us?' Feli asked.

'How far have you gone?'

Feli fiddled with her cup. 'We only kissed so far.'

'Fine. I only ask you to think it through if you want to go further. You'll have no other choice than to go all the way.'

'All the way?' Feli asked, blushing at the images coming up in her mind.

'Marriage. For life.'

They all blushed at the idea.

'So you'd better not be playing around with them.' she said to Guy.

'Miss Tesha, I'll stand by their side as long as they allow me.' he said handing her her tea.

She smiled and let the scent of tea waft along her face. 'Then if you don't mind, can you put something on?'

He quickly covered himself. 'Ah shit! I forgot.' he said and hurried out of the room with the girls.

A few minutes later they returned and sat down at the table.

'You said you needed our help?' Cani said.

Miss Tesha nodded and handed over the folder to her. 'There's a pickpocket going around at this entertainment park targeting couples. Security has tried to catch the culprit but so far no luck. A friend of mine works there and asked if I might have an idea.'

'You thought we could pose as a couple and lure the thief into a trap?' Feli asked as she read through the file.

'You even suspect it might not be human?' Cani said, reading over Feli's shoulder.

Miss Tesha nodded. 'If we forget for a moment that the thief is human, anything is possible.'

Guy tapped his chin in thought. 'So, go there with one of the girls as my girlfriend, see if someone tries to steal my wallet and try to catch it using their abilities and senses?' he asked.

Miss Tesha nodded. 'Basically, that's it.'

'Are you up for it?' Guy asked the girls and saw them staring at each other. 'Girls?'

Miss Tesha sipped her tea. 'They're already fighting over who gets to go as your girlfriend.'

***

Later that day Feli and Guy walked through the gate holding hands.

'Don't get too lovey-dovey with her.' Guy heard Cani say through his ear piece. 'Otherwise you'll have to double that to us.'

He smiled. 'No worries, everything I do I want to do with all of you.'

'Let's just get this over with soon so we can enjoy our time here too.' Ara said.

'Are you ready Avia?' Guy asked.

'I have a good view of you.' she said perched at the top of the park castle's tower.

Guy had solved the choice of who'd be the girlfriend by looking at their strengths. Avia was perfect for a view from the sky, Ara could best set traps if the thief tried to run away, Cani was best at chasing and Feli had the best sense of what was going around her.

'Let's get this show on the road then.' miss Tesha said from the security booth of the park.

Feli and Guy started with a train ride around the park to get a feeling of the place.

'Lots of green. If the thief is small he can hide more easily in the bushes.' Guy said.

'Crowded shopping streets, easy to lose a tail.' Feli said.

After the ride they decided to go for a snack first.

'Openly show your wallet. Let them see you have plenty of cash.' miss Tesha advised.

'Yeah.' Guy said and even let it fall on the ground once.

'Nice touch.' she said.

'Thanks.'

They walked around while eating their waffles and went onto a merry-go-round. Next the funny mirrors, the rowing boats at the lake, the house of horrors.

'I'll bet she'll go all "Iyaa" and "Eee" while clinging to him.' Cani muttered as they entered the house.

Guy chuckled while Feli huffed. 'I'm not that easy.' she said and screamed at a skeleton suddenly coming out of the wall in front of her.

She took a couple of deep breaths while Guy held her hand and stroked her back, suppressing a chuckle.

'You were saying, miss easy?' Cani said with a grin.

Feli frowned. 'Shut up. I'll watch you going into a bath.' she said and pricked up her ears hearing something close.

'Guy.' she whispered.

'Now?' he whispered.

'Wait.'

She looked around in the dark, then saw something grey flashing by. 'Thief!' she shouted and chased it.

Guy ran after her trying to avoid the horrors she triggered. Outside he checked his pocket and his wallet had indeed been stolen. 'I confirm. My wallet has been taken.' he said as he ran after Feli who darted through the bushes.

'Where are they headed Avia?' miss Tesha asked.

'To the petting zoo.' she answered flying above them. 'I can see something grey moving fast.'

The thief ran through the stables, ducking under ponies and jumping over peacocks with Feli hot on its tail.

'You're not getting away!' Feli said, grinning at the thrill of the chase.

'Sounds like you're having fun!' Cani said as she ran towards them. 'Let me join!'

'Be my guest!' Feli said.

The thief headed left into the crowd at the shops.

'Damned!' Feli said. It can move easier through them being smaller!'

'I'll take the other street!' Cani said. 'Extra cuddle and kiss time with Guy for the one to catch him!'

'You're on!' Feli said and increased her pace.

'You guys..' Guy said running towards the shops.

'I see it turn right at the coffee shop.' Avia said.

'Right!' Feli and Cani said.

The thief saw Cani arriving at the end of the street and turned left through a restaurant, rushing and jumping across the counters.

'He came out the other end and turned left!' Avia said.

'My direction!' Feli said and took a quick right, startling several guests.

The thief saw Feli blocking the street and turned back quickly. At the end of the street Cani appeared again and it halted for a moment. Looking around it saw a narrow ally and dived into it just as Feli and Cani reached it.

'Damned!' Cani said.

'Don't worry.' Avia said. 'Go around it.'

They ran off to the other side of the buildings and found the thief bundled up in spider thread.

'Looks like those cuddles and kisses are mine.' said Ara from the top of the low building with a smirk.

Feli undid some of the threads and removed the grey hood to reveal a mouse.

'What?' miss Tesha said.

'It's a mouse. But I can't find Guy's wallet.' Feli said, searching the thief.

'Hang on.' Cani said and sniffed at the nervous mouse and tried to remember where she smelled it before. 'I know!' she said and ran off.

'Where are you going!?' Feli asked.

'I smelled that scent in these streets and I think I even smelled Guy's scent there!' she said and rounded a corner finding the trail again. 'Here!'

She ran through the street until she saw a guy dropping Guy's wallet into a trash can. 'You!' she shouted.

The guy saw Cani and ran off at once. She chased him but when he saw she would outrun him he kicked an errand boy from his scooter and drove off.

'Damned! He's getting away!' Cani grumbled.

'No he won't!' Avia said and landed in front of him spreading her wings.

'He's not slowing down! Get out of the way!' Cani shouted.

Avia shut her eyes awaiting an impact but instead heard Guy shout as he ran into the side of the scooter. It crashed and slid on its side against a low stone wall with Guy and the other thief.

'Sweetie!' Cani shouted and ran towards Guy.

Avia hurried closer and they both found Guy on top of the thief grinning. 'Got him.'

Cani hugged him. 'Are you okay!?'

'Just some bruises so be careful.' he moaned.

'Gomen.' she said and let him go, smiling softly at him.

'Arigatou.' Avia said, folding her wings in front of her. 'You saved me.'

'Just doing my job protecting you.' he grinned and tried getting up with Cani's help.

'The thief is caught, so now we can get to the fun part.' Cani said and clung to Guy's arm. 'We've got a lot to do until the park closes.'

Guy chuckled. 'Please be gentle.'

***

Later that day when they returned home they found miss Tesha and the grey mouse sitting in their apartment.

'Don't tell me.' Guy sighed while the rest got a pretty good idea too what was going to happen.

'She ended up as an orphan at someone's place who taught her how to pick pockets.' miss Tesha said as she stood up with the mouse. 'So until we can find any relatives we'd like you to take custody of her. Being with other non-humans like her seemed the best idea.'

'What's your name then?' asked Cani, moving closer.

'Not telling.' the mouse said looking away.

'You know, I could let Ara here ask the questions.' Cani said and gestured at Ara who played with a bit of her thread.

'Mami!' she said quickly, hiding behind Guy.

'Don't tease little girls.' Guy said and patted Mami's head. 'I'm sure she's just very scared right now.'

Mami glared at Guy.

'What?' he asked as he looked at her.

'Mami's an adult.' said miss Tesha.

Guy looked up at miss Tesha. 'Eh?'

'They're a small species.'

'Treat me like a little girl again and I'll bite you.' Mami grumbled.

'You prefer to be treated as a prey species instead?' asked Feli baring a fang.

'Eep!' she said and crawled closer behind Guy.

He sighed. 'Are you sure this is a good idea?'

Miss Tesha nodded. 'Locking her up wouldn't help her. She just needs to spend time in the right environment.'

'I guess you can stay then.' Guy said to Mami. 'As long as you don't cause trouble.'

'Or else?' she said, puffing up her cheeks.

'These girls might think you need to be punished.' he said gesturing at Feli, Cani and Ara who grinned deviously.

Mami swallowed and gripped Guy's shirt tighter.

'I leave her to you then.' said miss Tesha as she went out the door. 'Oh yeah, I got this.' she said and pulled out tickets. 'The director gave me season tickets for each of you so you can go on as many dates as you want there.'

'Dates!?' the girls behind him said.

'Oh boy.' Guy said. 'I think I'm in trouble now.'

Miss Tesha put her hand on his shoulder. 'You started it yourself.' she said and left.

***

Guy woke up in the middle of the night, felt the comfortable touch of his loved ones and wanted to get back to sleep when he heard a noise from the living room. He waited to see if he heard more and heard a light thud. Careful not to wake the girls he crawled out of their embrace and quietly checked the room.

He saw Mami sitting on the floor in front of the bookshelf with a couple of books next to her and looking at his photo album.

'Can't sleep?' he asked.

Startled she backed away and hit her head against the books. 'Ouch!'

'Gomen, didn't mean to surprise you.' Guy said, watching her rub the back of her head.

'I was just looking for something to read.' she muttered.

He sat down in front of her. 'You think you'll fall asleep from pictures of me as a little kid?' he said with a little smirk.

'It fell out when I pulled out another book. Then I saw a mouse.'

'Ah, right.' he said looking at the pictures she pointed out. One with him outside, holding a large grey mouse plush, and one where he was asleep in a corner of a room, holding it tight. 'I got it from my grandmother when I had a hard time sleeping. I never had any bad night after that.' he said and smiled at the memories.

He sat up straight, 'Idea.' he said and left the room. When he came back he had the plush in his arms. He sat down and gave it to Mami. 'Here, I think it might help you too.'

'Wha!?' she said looking at it, then him. 'I said I'm not a little kid! I don't need it!'

'You can try. It's really comfortable. I'm an adult too and now I can't sleep without my real life plushes.' he said with a grin and stroked the plush's little nose. 'I was never good with names though and just called it Mouse.'

She held it out to him. 'I said I don't need it.'

'Too bad.' he said. 'I kind of felt Mouse got lonely being alone all these years and thought it would be nice to get comfort from a new friend.'

Mami looked at Mouse, then held it close again. 'Fine then! I'll take Mouse with me.' she said and walked off to her own room.

At the door she glanced back at him. 'Arigatou.' she said softly and hurried off.

Guy smiled to himself, put away the album and books, then yawned and went back to his own comfortable spot finding Ara awake.

'Looks like you got to her.' she whispered and smiled a little.

'She's not so bad. I'll bet she had a hard time growing up and just needed a good friend.'

'You're just too sweet.' she said and kissed him. 'That's how you got me, so beware.'

He chuckled and closed his eyes holding Ara's hand. 'I'm sure my animal magnetism won't work on every girl that comes here.'

'I wonder.' Ara whispered and went back to sleep too.

***

The next morning breakfast was set and Cani went to Mami to wake her up. Feli saw her looking inside the room and wagging her tail hard.

'What is it?' she asked getting closer.

Cani looked at her with big cheerful eyes. 'So adorable..'

Feli saw Mami sleeping, curled up with Mouse when she looked into the room too. 'Oh, that's so cute.'

The others came to see what was going on and smiled.

Mami woke up from the noise, rubbed her eyes and saw everyone smiling at her.

'What!?' she said sitting up and clutching Mouse in front of her for protection.

'Adorable!' Cani said, pounced her and cuddled her while Mami protested. 'What!? Let me go!'

The others watched the scene trying to hold back their laughter for a moment when Guy clapped his hands. 'All right, break it up. Let's have breakfast.'

At the table Mami kept close to Guy, glancing at Cani who watched her with a wagging tail.

'Miss Tesha is sending a crew over today to add another apartment to ours. We'll get a bigger kitchen because this one's way too small now, just like the bathroom.'

'Nice.' Feli said. 'It's too cramped when making dinner.'

'Oh, I don't mind cramped when it's my turn to help Guy.' Ara said smirking.

Guy blushed a little at the memory of last time, when Ara almost constantly rubbed her legs and leaned her chest against him.

Mami looked at his face and frowned. 'Pervert.'

'What!?' he asked, feigning innocence.

'Don't mind him.' Ara said. 'He has a hard time being burdened with four girlfriends.'

Mami stared at the girls. 'You..? All..?'

Feli nodded. 'Hadn't you noticed yet?'

Mami looked at a blushing Guy. 'And then they say I'm a criminal.' she muttered.

The girls laughed while Guy mumbled how he couldn't help it.

***

Miss Tesha had arranged for all of them to stay the night at an inn at the forest nearby. First though they stopped by the entertainment park where Mami apologised for the trouble she had caused and bowed deep.

'I heard about the circumstances from miss Tesha.' the director said. 'We will call it even with your part-time job here.'

Miss Tesha used Guy's idea and arranged for Mami to work at the park as a guide to compensate them and the visitors who's money she had stolen.

'I'll do my best.' she said as the director shook her hand.

'I believe you're better suited to guiding visitors around. By now you should know the place better than any of us.' he said and winked.

She felt a little embarrassed and nodded.

Later at the train station Mami felt much more relaxed. Cani sat down next to her and smiled at her.

'Ack!' Mami said and backed away. 'You're not gonna pounce me again, are you?'

Cani laughed a little. 'No, I just wanted to say you look more cheerful now.'

Mami relaxed and nodded a little, leaning her chin on Mouse, whom she'd brought along.

'Does he always do so much?' she said looking at Guy who was looking with Avia for something to eat on the way.

Cani smiled softly. 'He enjoys seeing other people being happy.'

'Ah.' she said and watched Avia leaning against him. 'He's still a pervert though.' she said which made Cani chuckle.

The ride through the hills covered with trees gave them an occasional good view to enjoy at the sides of hills and across bridges.

'Imagine getting lost here.' Feli said.

Guy nodded. 'There have been accidents with people getting lost here. The forest is quite thick and if you don't have any navigation it's hard to find any bearing. The best you could do is climb a hill and look for lights from a neighbourhood, then head that way until you come across rail tracks or a road.'

'Am I glad I can fly.' Avia said.

'True that.' Guy said.

When the single car train arrived at the neighbourhood close to the inn they got off. Guy took out the notes on the route to the inn and looked around the silent station for directional signs.

'Looks like it's a 15 minute walk. Want to do that?' he asked the girls.

Cani and Feli stretched to relieve the stiffness from sitting all this time.

'I could sure use the walk.' Cani said.

The others had no objection and they set off in the direction of the road to the inn.

'It's quiet here.' Ara said looking around the street with just a few people in it.

It was a sunny day but there were fewer people than they were used to at their own neighbourhood.

'It's not a big neighbourhood, judging from the height of the buildings.' Guy said and watched a group of recreational walkers in front of a hotel. 'They probably get more tourists here.'

The road to the inn went down mostly so they didn't feel tired when they arrived at the wide wooden building.

'You must be our special guests.' an elderly woman said who was tending the garden outside it.

'Miss Tesha didn't make any special demands I hope?' Feli said.

The hostess smiled. 'She only said to expect your arrival. But that makes you special enough for us.' She beckoned them to come inside. 'My name is Claudia. Come, I'll show you to your rooms.'

The girls and Guy followed Claudia down a hallway and she slid open a pair of doors. 'This is the middle room.' she said and entered the room. 'You can enter the ones left and right through the connecting doors. Miss Tesha said you might want to arrange your own way to sleep so I left the futons together in the left room for you to use as you wish. We kept the rooms sparse for you to have enough room to move about.'

The girls entered the room with just two low tables and cushions to sit on for furniture and a few paintings on the wall. Cani heard water and slid open the doors at the other side to reveal a patio to a large outside bath with a little waterfall at the back.

'Wow.' Ara said looking at it.

'It's not hot water though.' Claudia said. 'But it's warm enough all year around to enjoy a long soak.'

'I never realised this was here.' Guy said, looking around.

'We don't advertise.' Claudia said. 'People who come here hear about it from others. Most of our guests just want to relax in a quiet atmosphere. Today and tomorrow you are our only guests, but later we get more. On average we have about a dozen guests daily.'

'Almost a public secret.' Avia said, testing the temperature of the water.

Claudia smiled and nodded. 'You could say that.' she said. 'Now, enjoy your stay. There are directions if you want to take a walk in the forest. We can also heat up a sauna if you'd like. There's a collection of films available and you can spend your time enjoying the water, or if you have any other wish you can always ask.'

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,058 Followers
12