Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Tesha looked at Tobias.

He held up his hands. 'I like the guy, but not that much!'

'Well, looks like I won't have to keep waking up during the night to feed him then. You'll just have to take turns.' miss Tesha said and looked at Guy. 'Aren't you one lucky bastard.'

***

Grimm felt satisfied as he heard no mention of Guy during the award ceremony. He knew the judges would not hand over the award if a nominee or replacement couldn't show up. With the others scoring lower in popularity he was sure the award was his.

He sat up when the award for best columnist was announced.

The judge opened the envelope. 'And the award goes to..'

Grimm got ready to stand up.

'Guy Thorsson!'

He nearly slipped out of his chair.

Guy walked up the stage from the side, waving at the crowd. 'Thank you, thank you.'

Grimm stared at him, eyes wide open.

Guy shook the judge's hand, thanking him, then took the stand. 'I want to thank you all for supporting me, and especially mister Grimm from Castle magazine, who provided me with the opportunity to meet some people who became very dear to me.' he said, gesturing at the girls and Tobias, standing next to the stage. 'Please welcome our foreign guests.'

The crowd applauded while Cani grinned at Grimm, juggling an apple.

Grimm felt sweat building up and looked at the exit to see police officers standing outside them.

'Please give mister Grimm an applause as thanks for what he made possible.' Guy said, gesturing at Grimm to stand up.

Grimm swallowed, looked nervously at the crowd and stood up, smiling as best as he could.

***

'Looks like you'll have plenty to write about for now.' miss Tesha said after the ceremony.

Guy nodded. 'Yeah. So there has been at least one good thing coming out of all this.'

'Looks more like five.' she said, looking at the girls keeping close to Guy.

Guy blushed while they waved miss Tesha goodbye.

I overheard the owner of Castle magazine wanting to make you the new editor.' Feli said.

'Yes, but that would mean I can't come to the cottage often.'

Cani leaned closer. 'Our study of nature is nearing its end, so we applied for a new study of human society, something involving staying a long time in this town.'

'Really?' Guy said, feeling cheerful.

Feli nodded. 'So, we'd be grateful if we could get some help on that..'

Guy smiled. 'I had in mind baking a pumpkin pie for you at the cottage, I guess I'll still get the chance.'

***

Ara woke up hearing voices and the sounds of cups coming from the kitchen. The man Guy talked to was new to her.

'Hey.' she said, nudging the other girls awake. 'we've got a visitor. Wake up.'

'Sounds interesting, I'd love to do that.' Guy said, looking at the list in front of him.

He heard soft footsteps and saw the girls. 'Ah, perfect.' he said and gestured at the man sitting at the table.'Girls, let me introduce you to mister Grimm. He asked me if I was interested in taking a road trip to write about tourist attractions around here.'

The next moment he found himself covered by the girls while they glared and growled at a surprised Grimm.

Grimm laughed out loud after Guy got them to tell him why they reacted like that.

'That's the funniest thing I've ever heard.' he said. 'I would love to write about it if it wasn't so embarrassing.'

'Gomen.' Feli said and bowed. 'We overreacted from a stupid dream we had while watching the Fairy channel.'

'Don't worry.' he said, waving it off. 'But it's quite something for all of you to have the same dream.'

Guy nodded. 'Looks like external stimuli has a lot of influence on dreams in some circumstances.'

'Something to add to the list of subjects to write about.' Grimm said.

Guy let Grimm out after discussing the road trip and the article. He walked down the street to pick up his car at the garage, pulled out an apple from his coat pocket and looked at it.

'Next time then.' he said and tossed it in a trash bin.

12