Daisy finds Mr. Right Now

Story Info
Daisy, the girl with something extra, finds Mr. Right Now.
2.5k words
3.88
20k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting at the bar drowning my sorrow with a glass of lemon and water that I dumped several packets of artificial sweetener into. Lemonade comforts me. My beloved team had just blown the biggest game of the year. Normally I would have watched the game at home, but this was the big game, so here I am sitting at this bar instead of lying in the fetal position on my couch. But based on the words that were coming out of some people's mouths, I was taking it better than others. I had a half smile on my lips as I sipped from my glass and listened to the anguished swearing from once festive, but suddenly miserable people.

~~~

I was thinking that it was time to get out of there when I looked at the mirror behind the bar and noticed a man checking me out, so I decided to give him a few minutes to get his courage up.

I was dressed in a pair of slacks, my team's jersey and a leather fighter pilot's jacket which concealed my c-cup breasts and slender figure. My knitted cap with my team's logo and a rainbow pin positioned to my left front was pulled down over my ears. My face looks gender neutral, basically I was born to look like a cute tomboy. My eyebrows were freshly arched and I wore minimal eyeliner and mascara and one dollop of foundation.

Finally the guy sat on the stool beside me, even though there were empty stools to his right. Can you believe that shit he both stated and asked. I stifled a smile and frowned instead, yeah it was brutal I said, in my usual measured tone. Eric did a double take, at the sound of my voice; which is feminized but not feminine. I watched his eyes as he looked at the pin on my cap, and then back to my face. No, I can't believe it either.

I'm Eric he said. I replied I'm David; people who know me call me Daisy. So why do people call you Daisy? Because I'm more of a Daisy than a David, I said with a chuckle. How's that now asked Eric. Are you sure you want to hear why, I asked as I looked over the top of my glasses. Try me he said. OK, it's because I'm more of a woman than I am a man, I said. So yeah, that's why. Eric paused for a moment before he spoke again, and then finally, while staring at my rainbow pin again he said, so you're not gay?

I guess I was in a generous mood, or maybe it was because we had bonded over my team's horrible meltdown, and I'm talking about it again, damn. Anyways I was in a good mood, and he interested me in a way, and I must have been a little bit horny so I answered his question. Nope I said quickly, I'm not gay, it's more accurate to say that I'm a woman in a man's body who prefers women but not always. Does that make sense? No. but I hear you he said. So what did you see that brought you over here to me I asked? To be honest I saw you when I was sitting in another part of the bar, and I kind of thought to myself that you may not be a woman but looked a lot like one. OK and what? I asked. What do you mean? He asked. And what if I was a woman or a man what did you plan to do once you found out? It really didn't matter; I liked what I saw he said. I didn't have a comeback for that one.

For the next ten minutes we complained about the coaches and players on our team until we finally decided that we should quit thinking or talking about it for the moment and give ourselves a chance to exhale.

We talked for a while longer, I had another glass of lemonade even though I was about to float away with all the water I'd had. He drank a cup of coffee with lots of cream and sugar. By the time we were both ready to leave I had found out that he was an ex-con who had spent 5 plus years in jail for a marijuana bust. What a waste of his life, being thrown in jail for essentially nothing in my book. Anyway we were both very candid, and he admitted that he had developed a taste for ladies like me while he was locked up. I countered that I didn't think that I should be compared to a prison bitch, and he apologized. To be honest one of my fantasies is to be taken like a prison bitch, but I would never admit it to anyone.

~~~

We walked out to our cars together, on our way out of the door I waved to a handful of faces I recognized. I don't come here a lot, maybe a couple times a month and I have chatted with a few of the regulars. We are friendly enough for them to tease me; saying that I am a pretty sissy.

~~~

At my car Eric asked to exchange cell numbers with me, I had already thought about what I would say when this time arrived. I know for me that if I ask a girl for her number I want to fuck her, and if I give a guy my number I'm going to let him fuck me. I quickly checked him out as I stalled for time. Eric was a husky guy at this point, but there were obviously some muscles underneath the extra padding he now has. There is a little more around his middle than anywhere else.

I asked if he comes here often, I know, it's one of the oldest lines in the book. Yeah, I pop in here some, he said. I said how about you give me your number and if I don't get by this way soon, maybe I'll reach out to you. He agreed and we went our separate ways.

~~~

So number one, I wasn't THAT horny. Number two, my team just lost, number three, I had to think about that prison thing. I practice safe sex, but I do like to give head and swallow, so I'd need proof he's been checked out. Maybe I would ask Tommy if he knows anything about the guy. I know Tommy Bell better than I do any of the guys from the bar. I can trust him to look out for me.

~~~

Tommy knows who Eric is, and assures me that he's not a serial killer. He jokingly asked me if I was going to give Eric some sissy pussy. I responded by saying, thanks for the info, I owe you a beer, bye.

~~~

I waited a couple weeks before I texted Eric, I wanted to be sure that I was ready to embark on another journey if it turned out that I was interested in him.

So I called him and asked him to answer a couple of questions for me. I said; so you're not in prison any longer, so why do you want someone like me when there are so many genetic women available?

He responded back to me saying; while I was inside I was the one to service other men. I found that I enjoyed being with them but I preferred the dominant role and wanted my partner to be feminine but not the swishy type.

I said to him; it sounds to me as if you want a straight acting gay man, but I'm a woman with a cock.

His reply was; I've never thought about it like that.

I said to him; please give it some thought.

~~~

Whatever the reason, I get hit on often by straight men. How do I know they're straight, because they don't want to suck my cock, that's how. Straight men want my pussy, gay or bi men want my cock. I want men who will ignore it and focus only on the inner me the way my most recent guy did.

He was in town for a six weeks working on a construction site for his employer, he saw me working on the same project for the company I work for. I was in work boots, khakis and a company provided sweatshirt. He saw my face and my rainbow flag, which I always wear. It's better to be totally out than to get beat up because some guy finds out he was checking out a man.

It turned out that he was a bi top. I suppose that's what all the men who want me are. But that can be a circular argument. The thing is he likes to top and he prefers femininity and I gave that to him. I was his woman for a month. When he was at my house I dressed for him. We had a lot of sex. I find that I want more sex as a man than I do as a woman, and I don't know why. But I would suck his cock everyday if he wanted it. I gave him my ass anytime it wasn't too sore. The best part for me was he never touched my cock, but he did make me cum often simply by fucking me well. I loved the way he held me close and kissed me deeply just before he would cum, when he fucked me in the missionary position.

His cock was perfect for me, it was slightly thicker and longer than mine, for some reason it's important to me that my lovers cock is larger than mine, but I don't want them to have a really big dick either.

Well anyway, his assignment ended and he has gone back to his state,

~~~

And now need to decide if I'm seeing Mr. Sports Fanatic. I'm getting horny, I want to suck a cock right now but it can't be just any cock. It needs to be the last cock that I had, but he's gone. So Eric would do for now.

So I think it's time to reel him in. I recently texted Eric and asked him what he would like to do to a girl like me. He responded by saying he would do the same as he would with any other girl.

That was good. I'm feeling my feminine side and I need to be pursued. If I can bond with him he is definitely going to get something if he wants it, I just can't tell you when that will be. I'm fickle that way, same as any other woman

~~~

And wouldn't you know it, Eric was perceptive, he invited me to attend an NBA basketball game. We would go see our local team not play defense AGAIN. Do I sound bitter about our local teams.

We spent most of the second half in the sports bar inside the arena, as the game was a blowout in our teams favor.

Eric told me that he had asked some of my friends from the bar about me. He said that Bell, Biv, and DeVoe had good things to say about me. He said he'd asked them if I was really a man, and they had said yes, but they referred to me as a lady because I owned my truth.

I thought to myself, damn, I'm going to have to get those guys drunk.

We talked about a lot of things, from politics to drug laws, of course sports, and finally sex. He even produced a copy of his final medical report sense he was released from prison six months ago.

Well damn that seals the deal doesn't it, I thought.

I also like the fact that Eric wasn't embarrassed by being seen with me. I always try to be understated in my appearance just for that reason.

When we decided to leave I insisted on picking up the tab and I left a good tip.

~~~

We had a quiet train ride back to our cars, other than to agree that our team wasn't going anywhere in the playoffs.

~~~

By the time we arrived I had decided how I would end our date. I needed to create a scenario for putting him in a quasi friendship zone.

We walked to my car, and I invited him to sit with me for a minute. I sat behind the steering wheel and he sat in the passenger seat.

I began by thanking him for a fun date, but I added that we would have to keep it to ourselves when we run into each other, because I already have a friend. What I was really thinking was, I want my guy from out of state, or someone just like him.

Eric looked at me with a blank expression, probably thinking he had wasted all the money he had spent tonight. But I'm not like that, so I put my hand behind his head, and then leaned in and kissed him, giving him a little bit of tongue. I then put my other hand on his lap and felt his stiffening cock. I unbuckled his pants and he help me slide them down far enough to completely expose his cock and balls, I took his large squishy balls in my hand before moving up to the base of his dick. I lowered my face near his crotch, and I could tell that he had recently showered. He smelled like a grown man should smell down there, so I didn't hesitate to put his dick into my mouth. It had grown to it's full six to seven inches an was already leaking pre-cum.

I wanted him to last long enough for me to fully enjoy the sensation of having a cock in my mouth, so I used a feathery touch when I fondled his balls, and I gently kissed the head of his dick, before licking the shaft. I then used the traditional up and down Head Bob with his dick in my mouth. I alternated between the two techniques. And then I went all in, making my mouth as wet as possible as I frantically slurped and sucked his dick until I could tell it was go time. I wanted him to always remember me. I then grabbed his dick firmly with my hand, jacking it while I sucked it aggressively.

After a moment Eric's body began to contort and he lifted his ass off of the seat. I felt a huge load of cum filling my mouth as I swallowed each big rope. He stifled his grunts as much as he could. I purposely sucked is softening dick until he pushed me off of it.

When I sat up in my seat, I reminded him that this was between us.

As he fixed his pants, I said maybe we will bump into each other during the NFL draft, if I watch it at the bar.

I smiled sweetly as he exited my car. And said see ya.

~~~

I jacked off later that night when I got into bed.