Daisy Lighthouse Ch. 01: Daisy Fresh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

"Good thing this body can grow and remove hair at will. She examines the golden brown bush peeking out like a forest behind the yellow G-string. She focuses her mind on that area ordering the android body to literally drag the hairs within the pores until her skin was silky smooth. "Mmmm! I love this body."

She pats her pubic area then grins evilly, "Maybe just a hint to tease Glenn with." Another willed command and very fine peach fuzz grows forth until she found it perfect. With a whimpered giggle she opens the door and jumps out bouncing for Glenn, "Ta Da!"

Glenn stood speechless. As did the women sorting through clothing. He glanced down at her peach fuzz and felt like busting a nut. He senses the women eying her and swiftly moves from behind his barrier to smother Daisy with closeness, "Yea! We are definitely buying this."

She giggles feeling his erection accidently rub on her thigh as he hid her from the women. The sensation made her shiver inside if not out. "Buy the rainbow?" She teased him winking.

He chuckles, "I'm going to nickname you, Skittles!"

Nudging her inside she finished her change back into her old clothes and returned to Glenn who assisted hauling her plethora of garments to the counter. As he let the cashier calculate her purchases Daisy discovered shoes and returned with 3 pairs. He shakes his head, "Guess you do need those. Anything else?"

Daisy spots a choker variety on the wall behind the counter, "Yes. One white and one black choker please."

As the cashier stopped to gather her requests Glenn eyes Daisy, "Ankle bracelets?" pointing to a rotating glass case beside her. Giggling even more She pauses, "Really? Sure! If you like those I'll try it."

He squeezes her shoulder lightly, "Not bad for a perfect stranger on his extended coffee break, huh?"

She stammers a moment before leaning up and planting a peck on his right cheek. "Again. Thank you! You won't regret this. I swear."

"Somehow I believe that!"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12