Daisy Lighthouse Ch. 02: Four Kings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glenn rests back motioning his okay toward Dude while the others continued to rub her entirety. She lays her left cheek on Dude's belly to watch as his left hand unfastened his slacks to reveal boxers. She blows toward his boxer's gaping hole until Dude arched his back allowing his cock to escape it's blanket and stab six inches into the air. She admires it biting her lower lip while glancing at Glenn playfully.

Lowering her face she merely wallows her cheeks and lips around Dude's dick. Warm exhales pelted his crown. "My isn't he handsome."

Dude nods puckering, "He takes after his Father."

She found his humor cute as her right hand slid from the floor up his leg. Spider crawling her fingernails up his slacks she eventually clutches his cock and begins to stroke it. Her eyes sparkled at the warmth of his flesh and the blood circulating within the muscle. Her artificial nerve endings increased tenfold. It was remarkable.

Eying Glenn as she stroked Dude she opens her mind to his thoughts. Glenn was succumbing to her desires. He was now thinking to himself how badly he wanted to fuck this woman. The thoughts made her shiver with delight. "Are you watching, Mister Mercer?"

He merely stares at her when her tongue began flicking at Dude's crown. The tremors of sensation made Dude arch his neck back against the sofa to leer at the ceiling. Daisy's tongue even more sensitive, her mind coping at new endeavors. Each flick of her tongue sending lightning through her pores. Seconds of foreplay teasing his foreskin from the side she swallows his cock. Inside her android body her tonsils retracted to allow deeper penetration of her throat. Her breathing grew shallow to accommodate her strain. Finally, she bobbed her head feverishly with her eyes sealed. She could hear Tony and Fred commenting on her technique. In respect she stops and releases her jaws from Dude's cock long enough to glare back seductively.

"Fred? Why don't you and Tony find uses for your own erections. I'll get to you very, very, soon."

With a wink she giggles and returns to Dude with even more ferocity. He released loud moans the rougher her lips and tongue tormented him. Within five minutes he explodes into her mouth and she constricts her throat to keep it all for herself. It would be recycled amid her artificial body fluids.

Lips puckering to slowly release his crown she gasps, "Ahhhh! So very Tasty."

Licking her lips toward Glenn she rolls her body off of their laps to kneel on the floor in front of Tony and Fred. Both of them swiftly unzipped their pants and shifted their bodies to tug them down to their knees. She runs her palms up Fred's left leg and Tony's right leg. Her fingertips pinched both of their balls, "My aren't you both full of yourselves."

Fred chuckled, "Ego! I'm a Blackman."

Fred's cock was easily eight inches while Tony's paled with a purplish seven inches. She rolls her palms up both shafts before gripping them. She then darts her eyes between the two men, "I wonder who will shoot me in the face first? The King or the Jack?"

Dude zipped up beside them panting heavily, "Full house!"

She friskily slipped her gaze back toward Dude, "Did I say for you to fold?"

Dude raises an eyebrow then chuckles toward Glenn who sat without expression. Finally, Dude pulls his pants down yet again to sit there stroking as he watched Daisy's devilish grin.

"Three card stud? I like this hand. Don't you Fred? Tony?" She stroked them both in solid motions before gripping their crowns for a sensitive twist that made both men squirm and fight their moans. She then scoots higher to take turns nibbling the crowns in her teeth while she jerked them off. She could feel their build up forcing her to slow down to sample sucking their cocks for ten thrusts each. Fred grit his teeth, "Daisy girl, I'm gonna be first."

Daisy winks then whispers at him, slowing up to increase her speed on Tony's cock. "Wait for Tony."

Tony feeling the increase of her grip and stroke speed tensed up. As soon as his face began to turn red Daisy matched her speed with Fred once more until both men strained and exploded like a geyser. Daisy swiftly leaped forward to catch as much as she could on her face. Cheeks and forehead beaded by cum she rolls her face between the two cocks licking up their droplets. "Mmmmmmmmm! Yummy! Perhaps I have a Poker face after all."

Before they could relax she crawls up to straddle Fred reaching under to position his crown into her pussy. She gasped at the oversensitive Android's interior tissue as Fred's cock slipped through. Within her she mentally tightened up her vagina to make for the perfect snug fit. Fred gripped her by both hips and watched her Titties bounce as she rode his eight inches and literally taking every millimeter of his cock. It amazed him beyond belief.

Daisy spasms inside her mind and began her wolf call moaning which grew louder and louder. In response Dude jumped up and slid past Glenn to move in behind Daisy. Fred noticed and forced his body to slouch enough to give Dude the necessary room to drop his pants and boxers to his ankles and locate his swollen cock. Her anal cavity was primed perfectly with her body stretched to ride Fred. Her thoughts compensating for the perfect fit to keep him from feeling insecure.

Spitting on her ass hole he slid his cock inside her ass and began counter thrusting with Fred. The sensations forced Daisy's eyes to bulge and trail toward Glenn. Mister Mercer never took his eyes off of her. His attention drove Daisy to perform even harder. She drifts her wanting gaze toward Tony's erection and wags her tongue at him. He swiftly picked up her hint and stood up to climb into the sofa cushion at her right. He did his best to reach his pelvic area toward her face to let her swallow his cock. Gripping her skull he force fed her mouth to shallow her wolf calls. She was losing her mind sensually.

Three holes filled at one time. Never in her years had she thought such a thing would happen to her. It took this Goddess Android to reach her goal. She fantasized most of her adult life of such positions but knew her human host was far too ugly to ever succeed in such a fantasy. Now it was happening. And, she knew Glenn liked it. His thoughts were crystal clear.

"More!" He goaded her mentally. Trying hard to look as if he wasn't a freak on the outside. His friends need never know his most intimate perversions. Glenn indeed had a very good Poker face. Daisy smiled inside at finally reaching Glenn's complete thoughts. Now all she had to do was fulfill the remainder of her mission. Which wouldn't be difficult. She was exploring every nerve her Android body had. Daisy and her fellow colleagues from OASIIS were absolute geniuses. Nay! GODS!

Dude and Fred were balls of sweat in their maddening thrusts. Turned on to the brink of insanity by this woman. None suspecting anything out of the ordinary. Save for Tony. He happened to realize that her hair was wet from her earlier shower but her body was as dry as a bone. Where was her sweat? Luckily, Daisy heard his intimate query and expelled a dampness along her spine and below her breasts. That bit of condensation was enough to satisfy Dude. Even if it was untimely.

She feigned exhaustion and released Tony's cock from her mouth to gasp unneeded air to manage her ruse. With her nearing orgasm mentally her Android body followed suit. Every nerve began a series of tremors growing with each thrust of friction at Fred and Dude's command.

Dude tilted his head to watch his cock enter and exit her anal cavity, catching glimpses of Fred's pounding of her pussy. Hearing her moans intensify as her hand moved up to deal with Tony to avoid his loss of interest. She cried out in short bursts of, "Don't stop. Please don't stop. Oh, God I can't think. Just fuck my holes already."

Her whimpers and trembling limbs made them feel superior. She loved their conquering thoughts ranging from, "This bitch is mine!" to "Feel that you slut? This cock loves that fucking pussy."

She let out a shrill whine then exhaled deeply growling, "HARDER! SHOW NO MERCY!"

She had heard Glenn wish they would get rougher with her. His wish was her command. She HAD to keep her promise to fulfill his fantasy. No matter what.

She lets go of Tony's cock to reach down and grab Fred's hands one at a time them bring them up to surround her throat. Fred understood immediately, "Choke this whore. She wants it!" In response he constricted his grip like a vice. She forced her face to blush as if losing air. All the while ordering her internal computer not to react as if she was in danger. That was a necessary measure. She didn't want her defenses to snap anybody's neck with ease. Or worse.

Her hands then reared behind her to claim Dude's hand and guide it up to her flowing blond curls and closes his hand to clench her locks. He too immediately understood and yanked her hair back in tune with Fred's strangulation. Adding fuel to the fire Dude bagan slapping her ass cheeks hard. The impacts were absorbed and the Android flesh mimicked a growing rawness. She feigned struggle trembling heavily and rolling her eyes back. Then she lashes out and snatches Tony by his wrist. Moving him closer to clutch her breasts harshly, while her hand turned downward to begin stroking him again.

Glenn found this change in actions appealing and stood up to walk out of the sunken living room to tower over everybody. He positioned himself to stare directly down at Daisy who fluttered her eyes open to return his gaze without blinking. Reading his mind she heard him say, "I feel like God right now! She's so freaking incredible."

Puppy dog eyes melt his soul as she thrives under their abuse. Hearing her whimper to their thunderous undertakings. All three of his friends shot cum inside her holes or on her arm. Final raging thrusts emptied their sacks as she orgasms at the top of her lungs even under Fred's loosening grip on her throat. The group had to wince at how deafening her cries were. She convulses heavily and keeps her eyes on Glenn's. She wanted him to feel his own power exchange after all of this.

Dude pulls out of her ass and wipes his brow while slapping his cock on her reddened ass cheeks. Tony peels her fingers from his overly sensitive cock leaving her hands to flail about aimlessly. Fred in turn let her throat go and held her up by her tits.

Eyes unwavering she sheds an artificial tear and offers Glenn a look of need. A look he had hoped for. With a growl Glenn bends forward and snatches Daisy by the hair and yanks her straight up toward him with a last minute assist by Fred to avoid her feet trampling his balls. Once facing Glenn she melts, still convulsing and forbidding her Android eyelids to blink.

Glenn forced her face near his to feel his scalding exhales on her cheek. She loved the intensity of his realization. He needed her. He needed the others to leave. With an unrelenting gaze and ironclad grip on her hair he snarls, "EVERYONE GO HOME! NOW!"

With a swift response everyone dashes to get dressed and honor their friend. Not a word was spoken as Glenn maintained his stance with Daisy. His breathing heavy until he heard the front door slam shut. Then he narrowed his brow before drawing her into a kiss. One almighty smoldering lip lock. He didn't concern himself with the fact she had just blown his three friends. It turned him on beyond belief.

Daisy quaked at his inspired passion and dangled lifelessly afraid to touch him. For six minutes he kissed her before finally releasing her to twist her around so that her back was to his body. Then, he yanked her close and crossed his arms in front of her to claim both breasts in his tightening grip. She could feel his heated breath on her earlobe and heard his sigh, "When the time feels right I'll take you. Stay here with me Daisy Lighthouse."

She swallows timidly then whispers, "I know what you desire. I can only promise to stay as long as I can. Forever is not an option, Glenn. I know the strength you have inside. The power you desire over me. For room and board I will give into your desires. I submit to you one hundred percent. Name your terms."

He grunts and whirls her around to face him again. Swiftly his hands rise up and encircle her throat pressing his thumbs into her windpipe.

"SLAVE! YOU WILL OBEY MY EVERY FANTASY UNTIL I RELEASE YOU BACK INTO THE WORLD YOU CAME FROM. I NEED YOU SLUT!"

She trickles unexpected cum down her inner thighs at his words. In her old life she had always fantasized about such a lifestyle. Now she could experience it. Until the day that she would have to force herself to abandon this man for his safety. Sooner or later the Government hounds would find a way to track her. In the meantime this exchange would keep her hidden. Eyes teary by desire she smiles mid-pout.

"Then I am yours My Master."

She shows him weakness in her limbs that allows him to follow her shift in weight until she rested on her knees. His clenching fingers never once relenting. Bent over he nods, "Go to your room. Sleep nude from this day forth. Dress only when I say to, and wear only as I choose for you. Am I clear?"

"Absolutely, Sir!"

He releases her throat and towers over her, "Wear the cum of my friends to bed. Set your alarm for 5:00 A.M.and get up. Come into my bedroom and curl up on the floor to the left of my bed and warm the carpet. I work from 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. While I'm gone I want you to reflect on staying awhile. This is your home for the foreseeable future. Stop running from whatever made you come to Boston. Am I clear, Daisy?"

If she had a true heart it would have stopped.

"I will try." Lord knew she wanted to stay with this man.

Accepting her effort he points toward the stairwell upstairs. She begins to stand when she finds his foot on her shoulder. "Don't walk. CRAWL!"

"Yes, Sir!"

As she prowled across the floor and up the stairs she smiled vividly. "This is going to be fun." Reaching her room she stopped at the threshold and decided to lie down. She knew where he was in the kitchen. She needed to hear his thoughts before bed.

As Glenn Mercer put the leftover pizza away from poolside he could only think of her soulful gaze as she was being fucked. His visions bounced around to bondage and sexual public displays. These visions bothered her slightly. Too much exposure might draw attention to the Government vultures. Still, she found it difficult to tell him no.

She sat up and opened her bedroom door and crept inside . Standing only to climb into bed she settled in for the night.

She left her thoughts open to his until the wee hours of the morning. Hearing him masturbate three times, fantasizing about her.

Obviously in her Android body she didn't need sleep. Still she could shut down and faked it.

Android alarm set. "Goodnight, Glenn."

In his bed Glenn Mercer wrestled his pillow behind his head and smiled, "Goodnight, Daisy."

Delores was in a world anew.

She thanked God for her savior Simon Campos.

She offered a prayer to her friends out there.

For those lost.

For those recently made.

If an Android could dream she would create her own.