Daisy Ridley's Possession

Story Info
Daisy Ridley's newest movie prop shows her new experiences.
4.5k words
3.98
32k
30
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flsh19
Flsh19
13 Followers

Daisy collapsed onto her bed, completely exhausted. She had been filming her new movie for 4 months sraight, with hardly a break to relax or have fun. Today had been especially rough. 14 hours in a giant swimming pool, hooked up to wires, wrapped in a harness, surrounded by fish and cameras. Take, after take, after gruesome take.

She was in great shape, thanks largely to being cast in The Force Awakens. Lucasfilm had made sure to hire the best personal trainers, to take her from a skinny young girl into a fit, fierce fighting machine. But all of that training didn't prepare her for her newest movie. Her new director wasn't as understanding as JJ Abrams. No, this man was a tyrant. Verner Vollstedt was known for being a perfectionist. One or two takes wasn't enough. He wanted you to not just read the lines, but LIVE the part. Which, when doing a simple period drama isn't a big deal. A $200 million underwater adventure movie, however, was a different beast.

Daisy was playing a mermaid, who was sworn to protect the enchanted coral necklace from mankind. If a human was to wear it, it would unlock untold powers that would upset the balance of Mother Nature. Daisy wasn't impressed with the story, but she had really wanted to work with Verner. The cast was also great. A few former Oscar winners, Emma Watson, and even Liam Neeson. The $15 million paycheck also didn't hurt.

She looked across the room to a wooden stand about 3 feet high. On top was a glass case, which held the enchanted coral necklace. Verner insisted that Daisy take care of the necklace, even when not filming. She didn't see the point, but Verner wanted her to become attached to it. To protect it, just as her character would.

It was just a bunch of "method" bullshit that Daisy had had enough of. This dictator of a director was getting a great performance out of her, but she felt like she was losing her mind. She had been forced to take this necklace everywhere, but never allowed to wear it. The prop master had been very clear about that. Apparently it was some old heirloom of someone that had worked on the film during pre-production. They loaned it to the film under the condition that it was never to be worn. Towards the end of the movie, a man (Daisy the mermaid's love interest) steals the necklace and is granted powers. Yawn. Another popcorn brain melter. That necklace that was to be worn was a replica. But all close up shots were to be done using the original.

It was made out of different colors of coral, that were each extremely unique. They looked more like coloured diamonds than coral. It was one of a kind. The woman who loaned it to the film wouldn't say where her family had originally got it, just that it should never be worn.

Daisy had to sign a liability waiver and everything. The necklace was insured for quite a bit, but today she was feeling adventurous. Verner didn't allow them to use any electronics while on location. No phones, no computers, no TVs. Once every other week the cast and crew would fly an hour north to a small city and rejoin the 21st century. Otherwise, they were stuck to old magazines, or books that they had read at least once.

Daisy was tired of reading The Da Vinci Code. She was tired of reading Harry Potter. She was tired of reading Us Weekly. She wanted to have fun, but more than anything, tonight she just wanted sleep. She could barely move. But she felt a fire in her, a fire to "fuck" the man, and to say "Fuck you" to Verner. She was going to wear the necklace, if for no other reason than because she had been told not to about a million times. She was supposed to protect it and baby it and love it, but how could she truly do that if she never felt it on her collar? She knew no one would ever find out, so what harm could 5 minutes do?

She slowly got up off of her bed, and winced. Nearly every inch of her screamed in agony. She had to stop and catch her breath half way through, but she eventually recovered and stood up. She threw on her pink slippers and began to shuffle over to the stand. She had been in a pink mood the past few days, so everything that could be pink, was pink. Her slippers. Her bathrobe. Her finger and toe nails. Her bed sheets. Her earrings. Pink galore, just like the majority of the coral necklace. It was just another excuse to wear it. It would match her aesthetic.

She got to the stand and took a deep breath. She carefully placed her hands on either side of the glass case, and picked it up. It was fairly heavy, and with her tired muscles it was quite the chore. She had to bend with her knees to get it close to the floor before she sat it down. She stayed crouched down and looked up at the necklace. Some last rays of sunlight were shining in through her curtains, and they perfectly illuminated the necklace. It almost had an eerie glow to it. Eerie, and yet at the same time it seemed to call to her. It was practically begging to be picked up. To be worn. To be listened to. She didn't know what she meant by that last part, but it made sense, somehow.

She grabbed the top of the stand and used it to help lift her up to her feet. She put one hand on the necklace, and felt some warmth from it. It almost seemed to radiate heat, but that wasn't possible from a necklace, was it? It must have been the sunlight. She grabbed it in her palm, and still felt the heat, soothing her aching muscles in her hand. God, it felt so good. So...right. She had touched it before, but it had never affected her in this way before. It had always just been what it should have been: a ridiculous prop necklace.

She had had enough wasting time. She took the ends of the necklace in each hand and put it around her neck. She was halfway through tying the little string when she felt it. It felt like something...opened a door in her head, and then just walked through. It was a feeling that no one could be prepared for. How could you? Things like this don't happen. Can't happen. And yet, here she was, tying this necklace, and feeling like something else was in her head.

She finished tying the necklace, and immediately felt the heat from it on her collar. It felt amazing. It started with her collar and her neck, and soon began to move upwards towards her head, and outwards towards her arms and her chest. As it moved past each inch, the warmth seemed to melt away any aches and pain she had, and she soon went from feeling exhausted to feeling more awake than she ever had in her life. She was bursting with energy. Daisy felt like she could run from one side of the country to the other without stopping. It was intoxicating.

Until she remembered that feeling she had just a minute before. That presence. She had been so preoccupied with the warmth and the energy that she had nearly forgotten it. And despite the immense heat flowing from the necklace and her limitless energy, she felt a chill go down her spine.

That was when it spoke.

"Hello, Daisy."

What the fuck? It was a woman's voice, but distorted. Like it was coming from an old military radio. But, where is it coming from? She looked around the room. It sounded like it was behind her, but there was nothing there but the door.

"You can look all night, little miss, but you'll never see me. Can't look at something, if there's nothing to see. Know what I mean?"

Daisy didn't. But she wasn't sure she wanted to know. That voice was coming from somewhere, but it sounded like it was coming from everywhere. She couldn't place it. "Who are you? Where are you?"

The voice spoke again. "I am Alcina. And as to where I am, why, I'm in you, Daisy."

Daisy's heart began to pound in her chest. She was having a nervous break. Her mother had warned her about working so hard for so long, and now her mind was finally snapping so that she would be forced to quit the movie and give her body the rest it needed. Yeah, that must be what this is.

Alcina spoke again. "Daisy, you're not having a nervous breakdown. This is all perfectly fine. You're just confused."

"I know I'm confused. I'm having a conversation with a voice in my head. That's about as confusing as it gets. What do you want? Why are you in my head?", Daisy asked.

"It's a long story, dear. I was a fairly influential demigod back in my time, but after a run in with some more powerful folk, I've been in that damn coral necklace for 800 years. And, thanks to you, I'm free to roam about the planet."

Daisy couldn't believe this nonsense. "A demigod? Living in a necklace until I freed you? Okay. Sure." She rolled her eyes. "This is probably just a trick from Verner. If you're free to roam about the earth, then why don't you roam somewhere else?"

Alcina chuckled, and Daisy could feel something in her arms and legs. Like they were suddenly attached to strings by an unseen puppet master.

"I guess I meant to say that I'm free to pick a host of my choosing, who will then do the walking for me." Suddenly, Daisy felt her arms and legs move, on their own, and begin to walk her from one end of the bedroom to the other. After the shock wore off, she began to try and get back control of her arms, but it was no use. She could only slow them down, at best.

"Oh, my sweet Daisy. Resisting will do us no good. You'll only slow down my purpose. But you can't stop me. Mere mortals are no match for my ways. I will do as I please, and you will learn to love it."

Daisy was getting angry now. She had been in control of her body for her entire life. Who was this bitch to come in and presume to just take over?

Daisy parted her lips to speak, and suddenly her hand flew up from her side and stuffed all of her fingers into her mouth. What the fuck, Daisy thought. She tried to remove her fingers, but to no avail.

"Tsk, tsk Daisy. Whether you want it or not, you will accept that I am in charge now. There will be no more of this. I can make your life hell, or I can show you pleasures that you've never even dreamed of. You will learn to speak when I allow you to speak. And you will call me Mistress."

Daisy once again tried to remove her fingers, but Alcina took control of her legs and forced her to her knees. She dropped quickly, and painfully, to the floor. Alcina then took her hand out of her mouth, which was covered in her saliva, and began to wipe it all over her face.

"What are you doing, bitch! This is gross!"

Alcina was just getting started. "Not a fan of your spit all over your face? What a shame. Did you know, SLAVE, that I can not only control your body, but I can also rewire your brain? Now, it's not nearly as fun to just make you into a zombie that does everything I demand. I like a bit of a struggle. But if you don't indulge me on certain...interests, then I'll just change your brain so that you will. It's all part of the fun, see?"

Daisy began to cry. Her life was over. This forsaken spirit was going to ruin everything.

"Don't be so quick to ring the bells of the Apocalypse. I'm a demanding Mistress, but I will be your greatest ally. Together, Daisy, we will have the greatest of times. But, first, I must have you do something for us that I haven't done in 800 years."

"What does that mean?", Daisy asked.

SMACK. Daisy's hand quickly leapt up and slapped her on the side of the face. She felt a trickle of blood on her bottom lip, and her hand hurt like hell. After a few seconds, she could feel the warmth of the necklace again, and it instantly healed the cut on her lip, and made her hand stop throbbing.

"Daisy, I know you're new at this, but what did I say earlier? You WILL call me Mistress, or I WILL continue the pain. Next time, I won't heal you so quickly."

"You know, all I'm hearing is how you can do great things for me, but all you've done is make me bleed, and smear my own saliva all over my face."

"My dear, that's what I want to do now. After 800 years, it's time for us to have a little pleasure. In fact, I want to do a little Before and After. Show me how you play with yourself, Daisy. Show me the 21st century way of getting off, and I'll show you how a demigod does it."

Daisy was appalled. She had never, ever, discussed masturbating with anyone. Much less done it in front of someone. She just wasn't a very sexual person. She had been beautiful all her life, hit on by countless men, but she had just never had any interest in orgasms.

"That's because you haven't unlocked the full potential of your body, my dear. Come, let your Mistress help you."

Daisy sat back as Alcina made her arms move and take off her clothes. She kicked her slippers off, untied the sash that held her robe up, and slipped off her satin panties. She then moved her legs and walked her to the bed, carefully sitting her down and leaving her up against some pillows.

Daisy felt so exposed, so helpless. This spirit was looking over her body through her own eyes, and she could feel its hunger.

"Please, Alcina, don't do this. I've never enjoyed this, so I don't think you'll enjoy it through me, either. Maybe you should ju-". Daisy was cut off by Alcina moving her hands to her nipples and rubbing her thumbs across them. She could feel blood rushing to them, turning them into little points.

"We just need a little something... Ah, yes." She pulled Daisy's hands away and held them up to her face. Then she made Daisy spit on them a few times, and then returned them to pinching her nipples. Daisy wasn't sure what adding saliva did to her nipples, but they definitely felt different.

"No, please, don't do that. Smearing my saliva on my face was bad enough. Don't put it on my body."

She could hear Alcina sigh in her head. "Very well. I will grant you one reprieve. But the rest you will do." She moved Daisy's left hand to her stomach and began to trace circles around her belly button. It tickled a bit. Then she moved her hand down to her pubic area, which was completely shaven. She used Daisy's fingers to feel how smooth her skin was and then she began to inch her way to her thighs. Taking her time to feel the barely visible peach fuzz that was on her inner thigh.

Daisy knew what was coming next, and tried to hold back her hands, to no avail. Alcina then touched Daisy's clit, which sent small shockwaves through her body. "My dear," Alicina said, you're a little dry. Now, normally I would have had you spit onto your fingers, but I promised you a reprieve. So, I'll just get you wet myself". Alcina then flipped a switch somewhere in Daisy's head, and suddenly her pussy was like a waterfall. She could feel her juices flowing inside of her, and seeping out past her lips. It ran down her and she could feel it dripping along her ass cheeks. She had never been this wet before.

"That's better, isn't it? Now let's see how much you like it." Alcina moved Daisy's index and middle finger and touched the bottom of her pussy lips, and then parted them, sticking her fingers in as far as they would go. Daisy began to tremble, and could barely think. The amount of pleasure that was coming from her groin was incredible. It crashed down on her like waves at the beach, and she was in ecstasy. Then, out of nowhere, it stopped. She looked and her fingers began to retreat from the warm wetness, and out into the cold air. She wanted more, but she was glad that the goddess had stopped. Maybe the fun was over for now.

"Open your mouth, my dear." Daisy was shocked. What was this? She didn't like where it was going.

"Daisy, you will open your mouth. I don't care that you don't want to taste yourself. *I* want to taste you." Daisy held her lips firmly shut.

The fingers advanced on her lips, and began to smear her wetness all over them. She could smell it. It was slightly sweet, and unlike anything she had smelt before. Her previous few times masturbating were short, quickly followed by hand washes and a shower. She had never smelled her own juices, much less tasted them.

Alcina slowly forced Daisy's lips open, and stuck her tongue out. She made her lick her lips, getting a hint of what was to come. Then she made Daisy lean forward, bringing her mouth to her held out hand. Daisy prepared for what was about to happen. With her mouth open, her two fingers soon rested upon her tongue.

"This is as far as I take you. Now, please your Mistress."

Daisy did as she was commanded. She brought her tongue up and began to move it in circles around her fingers. The wetness was thick, almost slimy. It had smelled a little sweet, but had proven to taste much sweeter than she expected. She...liked it. She couldn't believe it. She parted her fingers and licked in between. She moved her tongue faster and faster, gulping down the last remaining traces of her juices.

Then she snapped back into reality. She looked around the room and saw that it was now pitch black outside. Had it all just been an exhaustion induced dre-

"I had a feeling you'd enjoy that. So many women are hesitant about tasting themselves, but they always like it."

Oh no. It was real. She didn't want to believe it. Yet, here she was. Naked on her bed, her fingers wet from her saliva, and her pussy so wet it was dripping onto the comforter. How long would this continue?

"Not much longer, my dear. There's one more new thing I wish for you to experience. After this, I'm sure you will have the most incredible orgasm of your life, after which, you will be mine forever."

Forever? Forever seems to inconvenience her movie with Verner. Her future Star Wars films. Her eventual dating life. Her future family. She wasn't sure that forever was realistic. But, she had to admit that it seemed more realistic now than it had 10 minutes ago. This demigod in her mind was strange, but it *did* seem to know how to work her body in a way that she never could on her own.

She seemed partially on board with "forever", until she noticed were Alcina had moved her eyes to.

"Alcina, umm..."

"Call me Mistress, dear," Alcina said sternly.

Daisy didn't like it, but something in Alcina's voice made it seem like this was not a battle she wanted to fight right now.

"Fine. Mistress, I don't like where you're making me look." That was because Alcina was making Daisy stare intensely at her own feet. Daisy had always been disgusted by feet, especially her own. Feet smelled. Feet were covered in germs. You shoved them into shoes and beat them into the ground all day. She could barely stand to paint her toenails. She only did it to match her fingers. She wasn't sure what Alcina had planned for her.

"My dear, you have always had trouble with being aroused because you never venture outside of the boring. You used to dry rub your clitoris and you expected pleasure. You are so uptight you wouldn't even use your own spit for lubrication. But, when I spit into your hands and rubbed your nipples, that got you aroused, yes?"

Daisy's silence was telling.

"When I shoved your fingers into your wet pussy, didn't that feel good?"

Again, silence.

"And when I made you clean your cunt juice from your fingers, didn't it just make you feel so *alive*?"

Daisy hung her head down and shook it yes. It was embarrassing that these things turned her on. She felt ashamed. But that shame was intoxicating.

"So, my dear, in order for you to achieve the next level of fun, you must do what you thought you'd never do: I want you to worship your own feet."

"Worship, Mistress?" Daisy wasn't exactly sure what that entailed.

Daisy had always been fairly flexible, but what happened next was surprising to her. Her left leg began to lift up and slowly inch its way to her face. Once it was about a foot away, Daisy could smell it. She hadn't showered all day, and her feet reeked.

"Mistress, please, anything but my feet. This is gross. I don't understand how this will help me."

Her foot began to get closer and closer. Daisy could feel Alcina tilting her head back and slowly opening her mouth.

Flsh19
Flsh19
13 Followers
12