Daisy Ridley's Possession Ch. 02

Story Info
Daisy is shown Alcina's true power.
1.3k words
4.14
11.6k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flsh19
Flsh19
13 Followers

Chapter 2 - Expansion

Daisy slowly began to wake up, and with each passing second she came to realize her situation. Without opening her eyes, she could feel that she was naked on her bed, on top of the covers. She could feel that her skin was slightly...sticky? No, that wasn't the right word. Something wet had been all over her and had dried while she napped. But most of all she felt sore. Sore in her vagina. And sore in her toes, as if they had worked out with something.

She began to get up, but her entire body was paralyzed. She couldn't move arms or legs, or even her eyelids. Her breathing seemed to be happening on its own. All she could do was think, which became harder to do now that panic was starting to sink in. She tried to scream, but nothing came out. What the hell had happened last night?

Suddenly, there was a loud CRASH in her head, and memories began to pour back into the forefront of her mind. She remembered putting on the necklace... Alcina... being forced to strip naked... worshipping her own feet... and then an incredible orgasm and the squirt.

Daisy began to feel sick. How could she have forgotten all of that? How could she have let some spirit do that to her body, against her will? She wasn't supposed to like sex, and yet this demon had coerced her into things that she had never even imagined before.

Daisy then remembered that she still had the necklace on, and that she needed to remove it immediately. Remove the encklace, and remove Alcina from her mind. She quickly moved her hands to her collar, and grapsed the necklace with both hands. She pulled with all her might, and the necklace snapped apart. Daisy threw it across the wall, relieved that she didn't have to go through an ordeal to remove it. She could live with one strange night, if it meant never dealing with that bitch agai...

"I believe the term we agreed on was 'Mistress', Daisy. You'll have to be punished for that."

Daisy froze. How could this be! The necklace was gone, broken. The hold over her should also be gone.

"The necklace is only necessary up until the first orgasm. After that, it's just a cheap trinket. Don't fret, though. I'll make sure you're never alone. You won't need a husband or a family, or even a movie career. Let Mistress Alcina take care of you."

Daisy tried to cry, but Alcina was not allowing any tears to come out. What Alcina wanted, apparently, was to take a shower. Daisy felt her arms and legs begin to move on their own, and head towards her shower. As the water began to hit her shoulders, Daisy had to know why. Why had she been paralyzed, with no memory of the previous night's events?

Alcina spoke. "I needed to see if you could look past my memory alterations, dear. If you remain antagonistic to my control, then I'll have no choice but to change your brain, as I mentioned before. This was a test to see if it would work, in a way. I haven't used my powers in a long time, and some girls are not as easily changed as others."

"So," Daisy began, "You've done this to other girls? Only other girls?"

"Yes, I've done it before. No, not just to girls. A few times my paths have crossed with men. But I just change them into the perfect woman, and then have my fun."

Daisy was repulsed. "You changed men into women?! Why?! How?!"

"It's not hard to do. You change the penis into a vagina, alter a few other sex organs, add a few touches, and it's done. They're always very happy afterwards, I assure you. And don't be jealous, because you'll be changed, as well."

"Changed into what?", Daisy carefully asked. She was worried about becoming a freak. A hermaphrodite. A three-boobed woman. A green skinned alien...

"Nothing that drastic. I just want to make a couple of things a tiny bit bigger, for my own enjoyment. You'll love it."

Daisy noticed that the water had stopped. Everything was quiet. And then she could hear it. Her own body, twisting and contorting under her skin. She dropped to her hands and knees in the shower floor, screaming in pain. Her chest felt like it was boiling, and being split into two. Her breasts began to feel heavier, and she cupped them with her hands. Her small hands at first had them all in her palm, but her hands began to feel resistance. Her boobs swelled to double, and then triple their original size. All at once, the pain, and the terrible stretching noise, ended.

Daisy jumped out of the shower stall and ran to the mirror. She couldn't believe it. Her boobs were huge compared to before. She had always been basically flat chested, and now she had rather large breasts. The weight would take some time to get used to, but she would never get over how they felt in her hands. She kept playing with them, which made her nipples hard. She wasn't sure she liked where this was going.

Alcina then softly spoke "I bet they're large enough for you to taste them. Yes, in fact, I know it. They're the perfect size for you to feed yourself."

"Feed myself? Like how you fed my toes to me last night? No thank you."

"No, slave, I mean you'll never need to go waste time at a restaurant again."

Daisy then felt her breasts expand again, but in a different way this time. They began to throb, and then her nipples felt wet, as if they were leaking something. She looked down and gasped. Breast milk was coming out of her nipples and dribbling down her body.

"What?! I'm not pregnant! This is so fucking weird!"

"And that's why you'll do it, slave. Because only the strange will unlock your true potential. Now tatse!"

Daisy lost control of her hands, and they grabbed her left breast and began to lift it up. Her head began to tilt down, and she could just enclose her lips around her nipple. The milk quickly filled her mouth, and Daisy was taken aback but how warm and sweet it was. She swallowed, and felt the warmness spread throughout her body, as the necklace had done when she was hurt.

Alcina reassured her that her breasts wouldn't always leak milk. "Think of this like a little magic drink. It'll appear when you're hungry, and then disappear."

She used her hands to massage her breast, and milk began to flood her mouth. She guzzled mouthful after mouthful, until her stomach could no longer handle any more.

Daisy stumbled backwards onto the bathroom counter, enjoying the warmness that her body felt, and also intrigued by the wetness she felt in her pussy. For once. She didn't need Alcina's help, she was finally horny enough on her own. She took two fingers and began to massage her pussy lips, spreading the wetness around. She could feel Alcina grow hungrier inside her mind. The watcher was intrigued at how Daisy would masturbate on her own.

She wouldn't get the chance, just yet, as a knock came at her door. Daisy stopped immediately, scared and surprised that someone would go to her trailer, now, while she had a belly full of her own breast milk, and was preparing to finger herself.

Then, a soft voice spoke. "Daisy, it's me, Emma. I was wondering if we could go over a few things for the rehearsals. Can I come in?"

Then Daisy began to feel afraid, because she could feel Alcina's hunger reach levels she had never experienced before. She was afraid for what she might do to Emma Watson.

Flsh19
Flsh19
13 Followers