Daisy's Disgrace Pt. 10

Story Info
Daisy gets drunk and dirty.
1.7k words
4.18
35.2k
13

Part 10 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy lay on the contraption for several hours. She tried to nap, but every time she began to drift off, her father would do something to keep her awake. Sometimes he would put his fingers in her mouth, or tug on the weights that hung from her nipples or genitals. Sometimes he would slip a finger into her pussy, and sometimes her butt. She was sore there especially, and the sensation drove the thought of sleep from her mind. She had to watch on the laptop screen as her father's finger penetrated her hole. It looked nasty, but also kind of sexy. Daisy thought she looked like a bit of a porn star with something in her bottom.

Once her father used one of his tools to penetrate her-the long plastic handle of a screwdriver. The first round nub popped in like a plug, and then the wide, smooth shaft thrust into her. He pushed it in so deep that the entire plastic handle was buried inside her with only the narrow metal shaft stuck out, her butthole closed tightly around it. He left it inside her for awhile, and she couldn't help but stare at it, crude and out of place, a man's tool thrusting out of her anus, of all places.

At last, he pulled it out, slowly, and she watched her hole expand to expel the blunt end of the plastic handle. It gaped open for just a moment when the handle popped out, and she found she liked the look of her hole staying open with nothing inside it. She really was becoming depraved.

Shortly thereafter, he removed the clips from her pussy and nipples. For a short time, Daisy fought the urge to scream at the pain as the blood was restored to her delicate parts. She was allowed to sit up and observe her ruined body. Sure enough, her nipples were longer, sticking out through the holes in the nursing bra by at least two inches. Between her legs, her swollen lips were even longer than before. She had to walk bow-legged to make room for them.

Her father took off her bra and led her back to the house, naked under a light summer robe. He took her upstairs, but instead of putting her to bed, he led her down the hallway to his room, the one he shared with her mother.

First they went into the adjoining bathroom. Daisy was made to crouch naked over the toilet, her feet balancing on the rim, to relieve herself while her father knelt between her thighs and observed. At one point, he reached out and cupped her vagina as she peed, causing the urine to splatter everywhere. Then he sort of slapped her with his cupped hand, and more pee splattered her thighs and even his face. He rubbed her flesh vigorously and chuckled.

"What a nasty cunt you've got," he said as her stream of urine slowed. "I don't think you'll ever wear booty shorts out of the house again."

Abruptly he pulled his hand away. "Do you have to shit?"

Daisy wished he wouldn't use that word. "I don't know," she said.

"Then you'd better come to bed. It's late. You can get up in the middle of the night if you need to go." Daisy got down and reached for the toilet paper, but her father stopped her. He handed her a t-shirt instead, which she used to wipe between the fat folds of her swollen labia. So much pee had spattered everywhere that, by the time she had finished wiping down her thighs and bottom, the shirt was fairly damp. "Now put it on."

She did. It was her loosest shirt, but it still stretched tightly across her breasts. The fabric clung to them lewdly, even worse for the fact that it was pee, not water, which made it wet. Her father handed her a flask and told her to take a sip. Daisy sniffed at it cautiously, but found the smell was delicious. She took a little sip, then another. "It tastes like birthday cake," she said, smiling, as she handed it back.

"Better have one more sip," her father said, returning her smile. She did, grinning now.

"Why don't you get up on the bed?" her father urged. "Stand up. There you go. Careful, don't lose your balance! Bounce up and down for me."

She did. It was fun, like something she used to do as a kid. As she jumped, her tits flopped and bounced inside her shirt, sometimes even hitting her in the chin. After a particularly vigorous jump, one of her tits flopped right out of the neckline of the shirt. She stopped and looked down at it, giggling. One tit was covered, the other swaying in open air. This time when she jumped, her free breast bounced wildly. She had to hold it with both hands to keep it from smashing her in the face.

At last her father called to her and told her to sit down on the mattress. She flopped down, breathless, one tit still hanging out, the other trapped inside the tight t-shirt. Her father was staring at her chest, looking almost hungry. She noticed his shorts were tented in the front.

"Sit down on the footboard," he told her. Daisy balanced herself on the wide footboard, overly careful now. Her ass hung off the back, and her pussy over the front. She looked down and saw the thick bulge resting against the wood and she felt ashamed.

--

Now the fun part.

"Daisy," Tom said, "scoot over to the edge here, honey. Right here. See this bedpost? I want you to sit on it."

Daisy cheerfully complied, but when she went to sit on it, she let out a yelp. "Dad, if I sit on this thing, I think it will go inside me."

"If it does, it does," he said simply, taking a swig of vodka himself. "Put your weight on it. There you go."

His face was between her thighs now, and he could see her pussy beginning to settle around the round knob. She was still wet and slippery, so apart from her fat labia, there wasn't much to stop the large wooden ball from penetrating her. Eventually, even her fleshy lips were pushed aside, and the bedknob began to work its way into her cunt.

Daisy groaned. "It's going inside me. It's too big, dad. Oh, it's way too big."

"There's another hole it can fill if this one's too small," he said, observing the slow but steady progress of the wooden ball. It was stretching her, all right-he could see her taut inner flesh straining to swallow it. Gravity would eventually be enough to make her take it.

"Put your feet on my shoulders," he commanded. Reluctantly, she obeyed, balancing carefully, and immediately complained, "Oh god, it's getting worse. It's pushing into me. Oh god, it's so big."

She couldn't slow down the process as well this way, he observed, with her legs braced on his shoulders. Her pussy was sliding, millimeter by millimeter, onto the wooden knob. It was as big as his own fist, perhaps bigger, and it was working its way inside his daughter's twat. Someday he'd do the same with his own hand, he vowed silently. He wondered what she would feel like, with all that hot pink flesh wrapped around his wrist. He would fuck her with his hand from behind while he ate her lovely asshole out.

Tom was only brought out of his reverie when Daisy groaned loudly and reached for his flask. She took another swig of liquor, and tossed the flask aside. She spread her thighs and tried to rock back and forth on the knob. "Ungh, it hurts like this. I just want it insiiiide," she whined. One hand strayed instinctively to her swollen clit.

"Daisy, are you drunk?" Tom swatted her hand away.

"I don't know," she said carelessly. "Yeah. Probably. I want it inside me already. Can I just touch myself? Please?"

Her pussy was stretched beyond anything he had seen before. Her labia were splayed wide, and her actual pussy, between her lips, was taut as a drum. When her hand strayed back down to her clit, the fat nub thrusting out of her fleshy hood, he let her. He actually spat on her clit, and she moaned as her fingers slid wildly, drunkenly, over the sensitive nub. He watched as she pleasured herself, watched her juices start to leak out again around the invading object. Daisy steadied herself with one hand on his head, and he let her. She was grinding her pussy on the knob now, trying to work it inside her.

Suddenly, she shrieked, and a moment later her whole body slid down several inches. The knob was inside her, pushing out against her flat pelvis. Tom dropped to his knees and looked up. Her twat was gaping around the gigantic invasion, her lips hanging loose around the narrow throat of the knob. After a moment it began to tighten in little spasms until it had closed around the wood shaft.

Daisy's fingers were stroking her clit wildly. "Is it in me?" she demanded, her voice rough. "I think it's inside me. Oh god it's so big. How am I ever going to get it out?"

"It's inside you," Tom confirmed, unable to take his eyes off the sight. "Your pussy swallowed that enormous thing. I never thought you could do it. I never thought your tiny little body could take something so big."

Daisy giggled between gasps. "Can I...can I cum now? I'm so close."

But Tom wasn't ready. "Does it feel good inside you?"

She gritted her teeth. "It hurts. I'm sore. But I feel good. I feel so...full. It's like three dildos at once. And I'm so horny, oh god, please let me cum..."

Tom eased her asscheeks apart and snuck a finger into her anus. He could immediately feel the bulk of the knob inside her pussy pushing against the membrane between her ass and cunt. Daisy groaned. "Oh fuck, it's too much, it's too tight. No more, please, dad, please just let me cum!"

Tom left his finger inside her ass. Her anus was clenching fiercely around the digit, and he could feel tremors in her pussy as well. "Go ahead and cum. Squirt all over our bed."

He watched her stroke her clit twice more and then she exploded with a shriek. As she came, he said, "Good girl, cum all over my bed. My wife will sleep in this bed, and she'll never know her daughter's pussy juice is on it."

Of course Daisy didn't hear a word he said.