Daisy's Disgrace Pt. 13

Story Info
A night out for Daisy's mom means a night in for Daisy.
3.5k words
4.17
23.3k
5

Part 13 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy smiled. Her father seemed to approve of the video she had sent him. He had replied with, "THAT'S MY GOOD GIRL. YOU MAY REMOVE THE PLUG. GET SOME EXERCISE TODAY. HOME AT 4. BE READY."

She didn't really know what "be ready" meant, as she never seemed to know what to expect from her father. But she obediently removed the plug, exercised as best she could in the space allowed, and when she was sure her mother had left for work, opened the window to air out the shed. Then Daisy stripped and wiped herself down with the cleansing cloths that would need to serve until she could sneak into the house for a shower. Afterwards she dressed and took extra care with her hair and makeup.

-

Tom was home at 4:05, and he was still cursing traffic when he opened the door to the shed. "Daisy?"

He saw her immediately, seated at the little table with a cup of instant coffee and a book. She looked up at him and smiled. She was radiant. Her hair was pulled back away from her face and cascaded in long locks down her back. Her eyes were subtly lined, her lips a shimmery pink. Her cheeks glowed.

Tom had only a moment to notice all of this before he took in the rest of her. Even then, he had trouble believing what he saw. She wore the nursing bra he had bought for her earlier that weekend, but the flaps were undone and her nipples protruded through the gaps. Over her fat nubs were the two largest cylinders, thrusting out four inches from her bust. She had pumped her nipples and then disconnected the hoses, leaving them inside the pressurized tubes. Even from a distance, Tom could see white liquid collecting inside the clear plastic.

He also noticed with appreciation that she wore a pair of neon pink boyshorts with the crotch cut open from clit to anus. She was sitting on the edge of the chair, so that her pussy hung down between her thighs. It was aided by two clamps, heavily weighted, one attached to each of her lips.

Tom struggled for speech. "How...how long have you been like this?"

Daisy set down her book and glanced up at the clock. "Oh, about an hour and a half. Not too long. Are you pleased?"

He rushed to her side and gathered her in his arms. "I am very pleased," he said softly, lifting her to her feet. He examined the cylinders that thrust out towards him, bobbing with the weight of the liquid inside.

Daisy followed his gaze. "What's happening to me, Dad?" she asked, sounding nervous. She studied his face, trying to read his expression. "I don't think I'm pregnant..."

"We'll do a test tomorrow morning, just to be sure," Tom said quickly, "but I think it's probably got more to do with the pumps. Here, let's get you onto the bench here and get these things off."

The first contraption he had built-the bench, as they had come to refer to it-forced Daisy onto her hands and knees. Tom removed the cylinders, spilling the liquid in the process. Her nipples were slick and bigger than Tom had ever seen them. He removed her bra so that her tits could hang down unencumbered.

"We've finally found a purpose for these titties other than teasing the boys at school," he said, grasping her flesh as if it were a cow's udder and working his hands down towards her hanging nipples. Sure enough, the fat teat squirted a stream of white liquid. "No boy will want nipples that squirt."

Above him, Daisy made a little noise of distress. When Tom looked up at her face, she seemed alarmed and even a little hurt. He said quickly, to reassure her, "Only a man could appreciate these."

Then he got to his feet and examined her pussy. Once the clips were removed, he could see how stretched they had become. They hung down, thick and fleshy, the insides slick with his daughter's juices. "Would you like me to fill this twat?"

Daisy sighed. "Oh...that would be nice. I was careful not to touch myself today, like you asked."

Tom smiled. "Then I'll reward you for being such a good little girl." He wheeled the fuck machine up behind her and adjusted the vibrator so that it lined up with her exposed cunt. It took her from behind, like Tom wanted so badly to do, thrusting up into her with deliberate slowness. "I'll be able to increase the speed from wherever I am inside the house. I'm going to leave your hands free so that you can text me when you've had enough." He did strap her thighs to the bench, but less out of concern she might escape and more out of the sheer enjoyment of touching her legs and seeing her restrained.

He also left her one of his own porno mags that he had found while cleaning out the shed. He thought she might appreciate the theme of the magazine: DIRTY DAUGHTERS SEDUCE UNSUSPECTING STEPDADS. He opened it to a spread of two identical twins giving some guy a point-of-view blowjob, chestnut-brown hair pulled back into matching ponytails. Even their fingernails were painted to match. It was one of the images Tom himself had jerked off to, the few times he was afforded the opportunity. Daisy seemed to appreciate it, so he left her there and returned to the house.

An hour later, his wife returned home. Tom saw her car pull up the drive, just as he felt his phone buzz in his back pocket. Absentmindedly, he pulled it out and entered the passcode. Immediately a text from Daisy appeared on the screen. Tom gave a long, low whistle.

Over the whir of the machine, he could hear the distinct, rhythmic squelching sounds of Daisy's soaking wet pussy, but what he saw at first was only Daisy's face. She was sweating, and her mouth was open in a silent scream. Then the image blurred, and Tom was suddenly staring at her fat cunt, taking the fake dick again and again. The sound was louder now, and he could see how wet she was. Dripping wet. Then she began to squirt, spraying her juices out around the vibrator. When the camera finally returned to her face, she smiled, looking exhausted, but happy. "That's number three," she giggled.

Then the kitchen door opened downstairs, and Tom hurriedly shoved the phone back in his pocket. He wondered how he would explain his rock-hard cock to his wife. He decided to sneak into the bathroom and lock the door, pretending to take a shit. Perhaps he could even get away with jerking off before she started banging on the door, demanding his attention.

No such luck. He had only just sat down on the toilet and pulled out his phone when there was a sharp knock on the door. "Tom, are you in there?"

"Yes, dear," he said, repressing all the sarcastic replies he might have used.

"I just got home, but I'm going out again," she announced to the door. "Happy hour with the girls from the office. I just wanted to change first. It's been a hell of a day. Can I get in there?"

Tom stood up and zipped up his pants, taking extra care around his hard cock. "Give me a second. I'm just finishing up."

-

After she sent the video, Daisy thought her father might stop the vibrator. Three orgasms were quite enough, she reckoned. After all, her pussy was getting sore, though somehow she was still horny. Well, she supposed she knew why. She had heard the garage door open and knew her mother had come home. That made her feel especially naughty out here in the shed, hidden, secretive, doing some very, very dirty things. Feeling naughty made her feel nervous, which also turned her on. She wondered what her mother was doing inside the house while, again and again, the large dildo speared her swollen cunt, making a wet, slippery mess on the concrete beneath her.

And of course there was the porn. Having her hands free, she was able to turn the pages of the magazine, and found another photo of the twin girls. Their "daddy", an older man with a huge cock, was lying on his back on the floor. One of the sisters was straddling him, his cock spearing her little pussy. The other girl sat facing her sister with her twat spread over her father's mouth. The twins leaned towards each other, kissing and fondling each other's breasts. Another photo focused in on the girls as they 69ed, their father out of focus in the background, cock in hand, ready to intervene.

Daisy loved the photos of the girls' pussies, although she wasn't sure why. She had always liked boys, but she thought these girls were beautiful. She wondered if perhaps she envied them their cute, neat vaginas, as hers was so fleshy and bloated.

She also wondered if it may have been something she had picked up from hanging out with Shawna. They weren't lesbians or anything-nothing like it. But sometimes when they had pleasured themselves in front of each other, Daisy had felt herself wanting to know what it would feel like to put her fingers inside Shawna's pussy instead of her own. Shawna had done that to her, and more than once, but she had never had the courage to do it back.

Now, staring at the magazine, Daisy's imagination wandered. Shawna wasn't her sister, but they were the same age, and perhaps...

The dildo in her pussy began to move faster. She groaned, realizing that it wasn't about to stop. The squelching sounds coming from behind her were almost sickening. She got out her phone and sent a text to her father: PLEASE STOP. IT'S TOO MUCH.

But to her surprise, rather than responding to her message, the door opened and her father came in. "Dad, oh, thank god," she gasped. "Please turn it off."

He glanced at her, his face expressionless, then circled around and crouched down behind her. She knew he was staring as the dildo thrust itself into her pussy again and again. She knew she was swollen and red and wet. Daisy gritted her teeth and waited.

At last the dildo stopped. Daisy moaned with relief as it slid out of her. She knew her pussy was swollen inside from arousal and constant penetration, and hoped her father would let her relax for the rest of the evening.

No such luck. To her surprise, when he had unstrapped her thighs and helped her to her feet, he handed her the robe she wore when going between the shed and the house. Daisy's limbs were stiff and a little sore, but obediently donned the robe and followed him to the door. "Isn't Mom home?"

"She's out," her father responded, leading her across the yard to the back door.

Once inside, he took her up to his bedroom. Daisy was nervous, half-expecting her mother to come out of the bathroom or a closet and see her. When she took the robe off, she wore only the panties that split wide enough to reveal her swollen cunt. She didn't think her mother would appreciate her new look, particularly the enormous breasts she had, according to her father, always envied.

But her mother didn't appear, and Daisy began to relax as she realized that her father seemed quite relaxed himself. He stared openly at her for a moment before abruptly ordering her to remove her panties and go into the adjoining bathroom. Once there, she was instructed to get down on her knees, and to push her face into the bathroom mat so her butt was up in the air. Daisy obeyed nervously. She felt something push past her anus and slide into her several inches. Then suddenly she felt something warm enter her bowels. It was soothing, almost pleasurable. More and more entered her, filling her up, until she began to feel uncomfortably full.

At last the flow stopped, and Daisy felt the thing inside her withdraw. She looked over her shoulder in time to see her father push a large, fat plug against her sore butthole. She cried out, but her sphincter wasn't strong enough to keep the object out. The round bulb forced its way into her hole, trapping whatever was inside her.

"Stay like that for five minutes," her father instructed. He glanced at his watch, then sat down on the bench beside the door to watch her.

At first Daisy felt only mildly uncomfortable. Then, as her insides began to roil, she started to panic. When she tried to stand up, her father would slap her bottom and tell her to stay where she was. The cramps came in waves, each one seemingly insurmountable until it faded. But then they came on more quickly with less of a respite in between, each cramp worse than the last. By the time five minutes had expired, she was gasping, panting, moaning, grunting like an animal, clawing the bathroom mat and begging her father for mercy.

"You may stand up now," he told her at last. "Stand backwards over the toilet, but don't sit down just yet. Just straddle it. There's a good girl." Daisy was shaking and moaning. She felt his fingers between her cheeks, and then the plug was pulled free. Still in a half-squat, hovering over the bowl, she moaned in relief as a torrent of water and filth exploded from her unobstructed hole. Daisy clung to the toilet tank, hunched over, her tits resting on the cool porcelain. The horrible splashing sounds were nothing compared to the foul noises issuing from her bottom, but she was so relieved that she didn't care. At last even these stopped, and she felt empty.

Her father helped her clean herself then, using a damp cloth to carefully wipe the folds of her pussy and between her ass cheeks as she remained hunched over, still hovering over the bowl. When she was clean and dry, he ordered her back into the bedroom and onto the bed.

Daisy got on all fours, as instructed. Again, her father ordered her to put her face into the bed, but this time, she was to reach back and spread her cheeks wide. She obeyed, exposing her clean asshole to her father, now almost at eye-level.

He hadn't said much to her, but now he spoke softly. "You have a very sexy asshole, Daisy. Did you know there are men who will want to fuck this little hole? They'll get into bed with you and they won't even bother with your pussy, especially in the state it's in now. They'll go straight for this little shithole. Maybe they'll put a finger in first, but before you know it, their big cock will be sliding into your ass and you won't be able to stop it. You'll be nothing more than another anal conquest to them. And they'll fuck you hard and rough, and it'll hurt, and then they'll cum inside it. You'll spend the next few hours leaking semen out of your asshole, wondering why you even bother with men in the first place." She felt something touch her tender hole, and she flinched.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to fuck it," she heard her father say. "I'm just going to make it nasty like the rest of you. Are you ready?"

Daisy took a deep breath, and suddenly felt something tugging at her anus. It felt like the pressure on her nipples when they were sucked into their cylinders, but this was different. This was possibly more erotic. She moaned quietly.

"She even likes it," her father announced to the empty room. "I'm vacuuming her tiny asshole into a tube, making it swollen and red and nasty, and she likes it. What a nasty little slut."

Daisy tried to see what he was doing, but she couldn't. "Don't worry, honey," her father said, seeing her struggle. "I'll take a picture right now of this nasty thing and send it to you. You can look at it tomorrow all you want."

-

He left the tube on for fifteen minutes. The swollen flesh was purple by then, and when he popped the cup off, it remained slightly swollen, a nice little round pucker above the comically enlarged pussy just below it. He ordered Daisy to stay as she was, taking in the sight of his daughter's grotesque body on the same bed he would share that evening with his wife.

"Roll over," he said. Daisy obeyed.

"Play with yourself," Tom instructed. "Make that nasty little cunt squirt."

Daisy's eyes widened, but she obeyed. Her fingers went to the bulging flesh and began to rub, one pulling back the hood, the other manipulating her stiff clit, stroking it slowly. Tom watched her eyes begin to glaze over as her movements became more determined, more precise, and he noticed liquid begin to leak from her cunt. Minutes passed. Her breathing became ragged.

"Stop," he ordered her abruptly. Daisy's hands froze, but the look on her face was one of desperation. "But-"

"No," he growled, and rolled her over enough to swat her exposed bottom. "I told you to stop. Now stand up and put your robe back on."

Daisy did so reluctantly, and Tom noticed that with the benefit of gravity, her pussy was leaking rather much more than he had thought. She must have been very close to cumming. "I am going to take you back to the shed before your mother comes home. You are not to touch yourself at all this evening. There are cameras in the shed, and if I see you even just once, you will be in deep trouble. Do you understand?"

Daisy nodded, her face red. She was dressed in the robe, but abruptly Tom pulled the long sash around her waist out of its loops and tugged the robe open. He had seen her tits dozens of times now, maybe even a hundred, and yet the sight of them still made him hard. He took the sash and wrapped it around the base of one jug, then around the next, pulling the narrow satin taut each time. Her tits bulged out even further as he wrapped them again and again. They thrust outward, her already distended nipples pointing straight out. Tom tugged hard a final time and knotted the ends of belt between her bulging tits. "Look at you. You look fucking ridiculous. Walk around the room; let me see how those titties move."

Daisy was so embarrassed she was almost in tears, but she obeyed, walking slowly around the room. Her bulging tits bobbed stiffly in their bindings. They were beginning to turn red. Tom touched one, admiring the tautness of the flesh. "Jump up and down for me."

Daisy began to sniffle. When she jumped, her enormous tits flopped, but the bindings kept them from hitting her in the face-but only just. Tom reckoned he would need a longer cord and more sophisticated methods to properly bind her tits next time. He found he rather liked the look.

"Your mother would be disgusted to see you like this," he told her brutally. "Come downstairs with me. Keep the robe open."

Her titties bobbed wildly as she descended the stairs. At last they were at the back door, and he instructed her to cover herself. The robe was too small on a good day, however, and now Daisy couldn't even cover her nipples. The fat nubs peeked out around the satin hem. Between them a wide swath of flesh remained exposed, including her exaggerated cleavage and swollen pussy. "Good," Tom said as he observed her. "You don't want to get too comfortable."

When they were back in the shed, he ordered Daisy to remove the robe. She obeyed hesitantly, reluctant to expose herself in this bizarre state. When she was naked, Tom sat on the bed and pulled her to him. He took one of her fat nipples in his mouth and sucked. Daisy grunted. "Feel good?" he murmured around the stiff nub.

"It's a little sore," Daisy moaned. "Dad, can I please masturbate? I'm so horny."

Tom spat out her nipple and began untying the belt. "No," he said, "but I will be in to see you tomorrow morning before I go to work. If you're a good girl, I will reward you then." He left her there naked, her tits purple and swollen. Her anus was almost back to normal, but Tom didn't intend to keep it that way.

When his wife, buzzed on white wine, rolled over that night and began to fondle him, he obliged her. Rolling her onto her belly, he fucked her from behind, imagining it was his daughter instead. She had lain in the same bed not two hours prior, naked and touching her beautiful cunt for his amusement. This was his thought as he came inside his wife's vagina, and he had to fight not to moan Daisy's name aloud.