Daisy's Disgrace Pt. 15

Story Info
Tom has the boys over for poker.
5.5k words
4.45
27.9k
12
0

Part 15 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning dawned bright and lovely, the first day of the first weekend since her confinement inside the shed. Daisy knew it was going to be a special day, because her father had come out to the shed early to let her know that her mother was going to stay with her sister that evening. As she relieved herself in her bucket in front of him, he showed her a new outfit he had bought-a little schoolgirl uniform. There was a cute white cropped top that tied below the breasts, and a little pink and brown plaid skirt. He also showed her two long white socks and a pair of pink patent leather high-heeled sandals.

"Get some rest today if you can," her father advised her as he strapped her onto the bench. "Your mother is out of town this weekend and we're going to have a late night." There was no need any longer to pluck her nipples to stiffen them, but he did it anyway, and Daisy was glad. She liked the sensation, even if sometimes her nipples squirted when he did it too hard. When they were as stiff as they were going to get, he slid the larger cylinders down the length of them and began to pump. He used more pressure than he usually did, until they had expanded three times' their usual length. White droplets were already forming on the wide tips, but Daisy was so used to it by now that she hardly minded.

She rested easily on the soft padding, waiting to see what her father would do next. As she expected, he affixed a cylinder over her pussy, but this one was extremely long and very wide, and actually widened at the end into a large round ball. It extended out a foot or more, and it was so heavy he had to rest it on a table behind her to keep it from breaking the seal around her pussy and losing pressure. He connected this pump to the timer that would alternately bleed off and build pressure at regular intervals throughout the day to prevent any serious damage.

"I want you to drink lots of water today to stay hydrated," he explained. "I've left you a Camelbak so you can drink without using your hands. I'm sure you'll need to pee, and I won't be able to come out very often today to let you relieve yourself. Just pee into the cylinder, and I'll empty it when I can."

He didn't empty it until that afternoon, when he removed the pumps entirely. Curiously, Daisy had found that the intense pressure inside the cylinder seemed to almost suck the piss out of her, and she had no trouble at all emptying her bladder. By the time her father returned to the shed, the cylinder was completely full, brimming with almost clear urine. When he released the pressure, it splashed all over the floor. He emptied the rest into a nearby bucket. "I still have to pee," she said sheepishly, trying to hold it in as he undid her restraints.

Her father kicked the bucket underneath her and returned to his work. "Piss in that."

She did. The stream arced out from her swollen pussy and down, some of it splattering in the bucket, some on the floor. Daisy found she rather enjoyed peeing without caring where it went, just relieving herself wherever she was. Her bladder was full, and her pee lasted until he had removed both straps around her wrists and the cylinders from her nipples. They were grotesquely large, both long and fat, but Daisy hardly noticed. She wasn't really trying to impress anyone with them anymore, so what did she care? The bigger they were, the more milk they seemed to produce, which made her father happy, even if it sometimes humiliated her.

Her father draped her in her usual robe and, to her delight, led her out of the shed and into the house. He gave her the outfit he had shown her earlier that day and instructed her to shower and dress. She was to do her hair and makeup before joining him in the den downstairs.

Daisy soaped herself in the hot water for as long as she dared. After the dry showers in the shed, this was a luxury beyond imagination. When she was clean and shaven, she stepped out to dry off her body and dress.

The shirt was too tight, and forced her breasts together into comically large, round bulges that threatened to spill out of the plunging neckline. After some tucking and primping, Daisy did somehow manage to get it tied. Her nipples, as stiff and swollen as they were, still were no match for the taut fabric, so instead of protrusions, they were only two dark circles against the thin fabric. The skirt was ridiculously short with a split that went up to the waistband. Her father had given her panties to wear, and although they were nice lacy booty shorts, they had no crotch. When she pulled them up over her ass, her enormously swollen pussy hung out of the gap in the gusset.

Daisy did her makeup carefully, using eyeliner and mascara and the bright bubblegum-pink lipgloss she knew her father loved. She dried her hair and put it up in pigtails to complete the look. She thought she looked rather pretty in the full-length bathroom mirror, spinning in the little skirt and smiling at her reflection. At last she stooped to slide on what turned out to be thigh-high white socks and, over them, the sexy sandals.

She found her father in the den, setting up the card table for a poker game. She was somewhat surprised-she hadn't expected company. But sure enough, there was a sideboard set up with whiskey and lowball glasses, four or five of them. She didn't think her father would let anyone see her like this, but even so, she started to feel nervous.

When her father saw her, he smiled. "You look lovely, honey. I picked the perfect outfit for you." He offered her a flask, and she took a drink. Then suddenly he grabbed her arm and pulled her over to a chair in the corner. He sat down and bent her over his knees, as though he was about to spank her.

He actually did flip up her skirt, but instead of hitting her bottom, he pulled her panties down over her bottom and down to her knees. "Reach behind you, Daise, and pull your ass cheeks apart."

She blushed, but he had asked her to do much more humiliating things before, so this was really nothing. Daisy felt cool air on her anus as she spread her cheeks wide and held them there.

Then she felt something push inside her hole. It felt narrow, and only slid in a few inches. The sensation was a familiar one. "There you go, Daisy. Now just relax."

Warm liquid began to flow into her bowels through the little nozzle, filling her up. It was almost soothing, as it had been the first time, until her stomach began to cramp. "Oh, it's too much," she moaned.

"I'll decide what's too much," her father corrected her. "Just a little more. Good girl. Take it all."

Finally he pulled the nozzle out of her ass, and told her sternly to hold the enema inside her. She remained bent over, her bulging belly hanging between his spread knees. Wave after wave of cramps assailed her, and she moaned. She nearly released the contents of her bowels when she felt his fingers stroke her swollen pussy lips.

"You look lovely tonight, honey," he said again, but she knew he meant her pussy this time. "This pump really gives you a nice shape. Round, but plump. A fat little juicy peach." She felt him spread her labia open with his thumb. "Nice and juicy, oh my."

He held his fingers up to her face so she could see the wetness on them. She blushed, struggling to keep her anus closed. There was no plug to trap the liquid inside her this time. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity had passed, her father patted her bottom. "Get up and empty yourself into that bucket. Be careful not to soil your outfit."

She needed no further prompting. Waddling awkwardly over to the Home Depot bucket in the corner, she squatted down and released the contents of her bowels in a hard, fast torrent that left her breathless. Her father stood over her taking pictures, capturing this slutty little schoolgirl squirting her filth into a makeshift toilet. Daisy tried to look pretty, but she felt so horrible she couldn't hold back the grimace. At last she felt she was empty, and stood up. Her father wiped her bottom with a wet rag, cleaning away all of the water and piss and filth. Before he let her pull her panties back up, he pushed something into her anus-a plug, one of the stainless steel ones. It wasn't enormous, but it spread her open fairly wide. Once her panties were in place, her father tugged the crotch up to make sure her juicy little peach hung out, and hooked the gusset up over the base of the plug that protruded from her asshole.

Then the doorbell rang.

--

Tom hurriedly dumped the contents of the bucket into the toilet and tossed away the soiled rag. When he returned to the den, Daisy was looking at him, alarm stamped on her face. He smiled. "Daisy, tonight you are not my daughter. You're going to pretend to be someone else, okay?"

Daisy nodded wordlessly.

"Good. I know you were an excellent actress in high school, so you should do very well tonight. I want you to pretend to be a stripper. Don't worry, you won't have to perform. Just pretend to be slutty and you'll do fine." He offered her another sip of whiskey, and watched her swallow several shots in one go. "That will help, I'm sure. Are you ready?"

His daughter still looked nervous, but she gave him an encouraging smile and nodded enthusiastically. He returned the smile before going up to welcome his guests.

He quickly returned to the den with Len and Gary. "I brought us some entertainment," he said by way of introduction as he opened the door. Both men stopped dead in their tracks.

"Holy shit, Tom," said Gary. "What did you have to pay to get her?"

Daisy answered before Tom could. "Tom didn't pay a penny for me," she said, in the most convincing German accent Tom had ever heard. "He's my lover. He took me home one night and..." She seemed to have lost all trace of nervousness as she walked up to the three of them. Her hips swiveled, her tits swayed, and she had a coy smile on her lips. Tom's cock hardened. Who was this girl?

She put a hand on Gary's arm, and then on Len's. "Come in, won't you? Sit down and have a drink. No, Tom, I'll get it. You sit down with the boys."

As she stood at the sideboard pouring the whiskey, Len and Gary couldn't seem to decide whether to stare at Tom in shock, or at Daisy's backside, which peeked out from underneath her short skirt. "Holy shit, Tom," Gary repeated hoarsely, trying to whisper. "You're banging this girl?"

Tom only smiled.

When Daisy brought them the glasses, she endeavored to brush her tits against Len's arm as she bent forward, giving Gary, who was seated at his left, full view of her cleavage. Then the doorbell rang again, and Daisy straightened. "I'll get it," she announced cheerfully.

When she was out of the room, Len demanded, "Tom, are you seriously cheating on Sally, or is this just a stripper?"

Gary interrupted him. "She can't be a day over 18, man. Jesus. Did you see those titties? They make me want to take milk in my whiskey."

Len glanced over his shoulder to make sure she was still out of earshot. "Is she gonna strip for us, Tom? Please please please tell me she's going to strip for us."

Tom smiled. "You guys will just have to see. Drink your damn whiskey, Gary."

When Daisy returned, she had linked arms with Nate and Terry, who both looked as though they had won the lottery without even buying a ticket. She led them to the table and served them as she had the other guys, then brought a drink for Tom. She sat sideways across his lap so that her jugs hovered just millimeters from his face.

Tom knew she could feel his hard cock pressing into her ass. She squirmed a little on it as she laughed at a joke Terry made, and he almost came in his trousers. "Veronica, we ought to get started," he said, nudging her off his lap. "Why don't you come back in a few hours?"

She started to slide off his lap when Nate said, "No, Veronica, don't go. We just met you, and we'd love to hear more about you."

To see more of you, maybe. For the first time, Tom wondered if he had made a mistake.

Daisy turned back to the table and smiled. "I don't want to interrupt," she said in her affected accent.

"No, not at all," said Len, who was closest. He stood up and offered her his chair, then went off in search of another. Daisy sat, very ladylike, with her legs crossed in front of her. If she hadn't, she would have shown every man in that room her swollen cunt. As it was, her nipples were showing through her top worse than Tom had realized. Maybe this hadn't been such a good idea. He just hadn't been able to resist showing her off.

Now she was chatting and laughing with the other guys, who were sneaking peeks at her cleavage and at the rest of her body when they thought she wouldn't notice. Someone offered her a drink, and now she was drinking with them, getting more and more friendly.

"I say we play a hand of strip poker," suggested Gary. "What do you say, Tom? We'd love to play with Veronica."

I'm sure you would. "Honey, I really don't think-"

"Oh, I'd love to play!" Daisy broke in. "But I don't know how. Will someone teach me?"

Len was only too happy to indulge her. After a quick practice round, the cards were dealt and the real game began. Beginner's luck-Daisy won the first round. She got to keep her clothes on, while every man removed a shoe, or a watch. But then the second round, Daisy lost.

"Oh no!" she cried miserably. "But I have so few clothes on, and you men have so many! I'll be naked in no time!"

Len reached over and rubbed her shoulder. "It's okay, Veronica. Why don't you just take off one of those lovely shoes?"

She did. First one, then the next, then she was sliding down her knee-high socks. By then, most of the guys had removed their own socks and shoes, and some had lost their watches. Nate had even taken off his t-shirt, although he wore a tanktop underneath. Tom eyed him jealously-his chest was muscled and fit underneath his top. Daisy would like that.

And when Nate lost the next round as well, he had to remove that top. He pretended to be reluctant, but Tom could tell he was eager to show off. Daisy teased him for losing to a woman, but her victory was short-lived-she lost the next round.

"What am I going to do?" she said plaintively. "I can't get naked."

"That's the name of the game, honey," said Gary. "What'll it be-skirt, panties, top or bra?"

Daisy was the picture of innocence. "But I'm not wearing a bra."

Nate smiled at her. He had also lost the hand, and was down to his boxers. "C'mon, baby, I'm almost naked too. I'm sure I'll have to take my boxers off next round."

Daisy sighed. She looked down at the two mountains of flesh straining against the tiny cotton top. "I can't do it," she said.

Len smiled. "Here," he said, reaching over. "I'll help you."

He only needed to catch one end of the tie and tug just a little. The bow practically undid itself, and suddenly, Tom was watching his daughter's tits spill out of her top in front of four of his best friends. Without the tight fabric of her shirt to conceal them, her nipples now thrust out from those jugs, long and thick. She went to cover them with her hands, but Tom, surprising himself, stopped her with a word. "No."

Her hands dropped obediently to the table. Every man was staring at her tits, not saying a word. Finally, Gary muttered, "Holy shit, Tom," and everyone laughed.

"You have a very nice body, Veronica," Terry said diplomatically. A chorus of agreement followed. "Yeah, those are fucking amazing," someone added. Daisy was blushing as she shrugged out of the top.

"Oh, thank you, boys," she said sweetly. "How about that next hand? Nate was going to take off his boxers."

But Nate won the next hand, and Daisy lost. But when the guys clamored for her to take off her skirt, she seemed less reluctant. She had had a decent amount of whiskey by now, and from the wet smear left on her chair when she rose, Tom knew she was more than enjoying herself.

She looked around at the table, as though for encouragement. "Should I?"

They hooted and hollered, as Daisy knew they would. Most were down to their boxers, or boxers and t-shirts, and they were having trouble concealing their hard cocks. Tom, seated next to Nate, could see a large bulge in his crotch. Too large.

But then Daisy was unbuttoning her skirt and sliding it slowly over her hips. She let it fall suddenly in a puddle around her ankles, and stepped out of it and sat back down. Every guy at the table saw the flash of pink flesh between her thighs as she moved, bulging out of her lacy pink panties. "Holy fuck," someone muttered, maybe Gary.

But Daisy was ignorant as ever, smiling cheerfully at them as if she were just one of the guys. "That wasn't so bad. Next round?"

She took another sip of whiskey and caught Tom's eye. Her lips curved into a smile. He couldn't read her expression, and it drove him mad. His own cock was practically bursting out of his boxers, yet he was so jealous he wondered he could even get hard at all.

Daisy won the next hand, and Tom had to remove his t-shirt, leaving him only in his boxers, feeling like a chump. Nate cheerfully jumped up and yanked his boxers down. When he popped back up, his hard cock was pointing directly at Daisy. It was only a little longer than average, but it was thick, shockingly so. Beneath his dick was a set of large, neatly-trimmed balls. Nate smiled at her as if to say, "I know you want this," before he sat back down.

Gary also had to strip off his boxers, but he did it much more quietly and with more humility. Tom didn't think he had much to hide, and he was correct.

Daisy lost the next hand, a loss which was met by another chorus of cheers. "Take it all off!" Len cried eagerly.

"Yeah, let's see it, baby," Gary said, something Tom never thought he'd hear.

Daisy stood, smiling, drunk, and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her lacy panties. She turned around and bent forward, offering them a full view as she slid them down over her ass. They were hooked on the plug in her asshole, and when she tugged them down, it popped into view, a glittering pink gem sparkling between her tanned cheeks. The crotch pulled free of her pussy reluctantly; when it did, the pink flesh sprang suddenly into view, swollen and round. By now it was drooling, and when she pulled her panties down her legs, a strand of clear pussy juice trailed from her lips all the way down to the gusset. As she straightened, the thick strand broke and hung from her twat, dangling between her thighs.

"Holy fuck," Gary said again. "How-"

"What an incredible body," Len said, observing her from only a few feet away. He was at eye-level with her drooling cunt, and he couldn't seem to stop staring.

Daisy giggled. "Do you like it?" She sat down on her chair and turned in his direction, spreading her thighs so that her fat twat bulged out towards him. "Tom likes my pussy this way, so he makes me do this to myself. But, do you want to know a secret?" Daisy leaned close to Len, her naked tits brushing against his arm this time. "I kind of like it."

Tom stood up. "This has gone too far," he said gruffly.

"Hey, relax, Tom," said Nate, pushing him back down into his chair. "We're all friends here. Your dick is as hard as mine. Besides, she's just a stripper. This is her job, and there's clearly enough to go around." He stood up and walked over to Daisy, standing behind her. He leaned down, putting his hands on her tits. "Isn't there, Veronica? Plenty to go around."

She looked up at him, startled, but when she saw who it was, she relaxed visibly and smiled. She let him grope her naked tits, squeeze her nipples, kiss her neck. Tom couldn't seem to do anything but stare, though he could feel his blood pressure sky-rocketing. When Len leaned forward and put his hand between Daisy's thighs, he stood up again, meaning to stop him. Somehow, though, the sight was mesmerizing, and he only watched as his buddy's fingers vanished inside the clefted peach of Daisy's puffy cunt, with only the pinky and the thumb outside. Her pussy was so fat it semeed to swallow his hand.

12