Daisy's Disgrace Pt. 16

Story Info
Tom finally takes what is his.
3.5k words
4.4
23.1k
6
0

Part 16 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Daisy opened her father's bedroom door, the room was dark. Only a candle flickered on the bedside table. She could see her father lying in bed, half covered by the light duvet. "Dad?"

"Come here, Daisy." He patted the mattress beside him. She sat down gingerly-her pussy and ass were still sore. She wore a lacy crop top and matching lacy boyshort panties, but she still felt naked.

"You had a new experience tonight," her father said, stroking her bare thigh, just below the lace. "You had sex with one man, and pleasured several others. I had to watch you do all of this, without ever even getting to touch you. Do you think that's fair?"

Daisy thought for a moment, and then shook her head. Her father had been very good to her, and she knew in a strange way that she owed him a great deal more than she had those four strangers.

Her father nodded. "Good girl. I don't think so either." He threw back the duvet, and she was surprised to see him naked from the waist down, his cock hard. It made her blush, especially because she herself was clothed.

"Daisy, I'd like you to put your lips on my cock, like you did with Gary tonight." He gripped his hard shaft and held it up, away from his belly. Daisy crawled on all fours down the bed until she was between his legs. "No, honey, not like that. Come here, straddle my chest with your thighs. Good girl."

She felt very exposed, even with lace covering her pussy, but she did as her father instructed. His cock seemed very large, very thick, and when he pushed her head down towards it, she gave a little gasp of fear. Then it slid across her lips and she opened them, and her father's dick was in her mouth.

He kept his hand on the back of her head, sometimes wrapping her ponytail around his fist to push her down onto his cock. It filled her mouth, thick and pulsing, and she sucked on it as hard as she could, wanting to please him. At one point, he pushed her down until his shaft pushed into her throat. She almost gagged, but it went in and out a few times before he pulled back out and she coughed. "Good girl," he soothed.

As she sucked him, she felt him touching her through her panties, tracing her labia and even stroking her clit through the delicate lace. She tried to focus on pleasing him, but the tension between her thighs was distracting. When he pulled the crotch to one side, spilling her swollen pussy, she moaned around the cock in her mouth.

"There it is," she heard him say. "That nice, big pussy. Nate was just being friendly-he didn't really want to fuck you. He just wanted to cum in your ass. And he did. It's still inside you, just waiting to come out. But this pussy, this big, nasty pussy..."

Daisy gave a muffled squeal. Something was thrusting into her, and she realized her father had put his fingers inside her-it felt just like it had when Len had fingered her earlier that night. Even as she struggled to keep sucking him, she felt his fingers thrust in and out. She knew she was getting wet, possibly even dripping onto his chest. He confirmed her fears in a moment when he said, "Ah, so this pussy gets wet for your father as well, not just your father's friends. Look at that nasty twat drooling all over me. You are a slut, Daisy. You were made to be a slut. This is a slut's body, those big titties, that tight ass, this big wet pussy, and your mouth around my cock. Keep sucking, Daisy. Make your father cum."

Daisy tried to suck harder, faster, using her hands and her mouth and even cupping his balls in her other hand like she had tried that one time with Shawna's brother after reading a tip in a Teen magazine. She felt her father's thumb on her clit, felt his fingers pumping her harder. Another finger slipped in, stretching her wider. Another finger, and she moaned. It hurt. But she needed to make him cum, so she didn't dare take his cock out of her mouth or stop sucking, not even for a moment.

When she felt another finger, impossibly, pushing into her stretched hole, she squealed. "Keep sucking," her father commanded, "or I'll tell your mother about Nate and the other guys. She won't even have to know about your fake tits or your other indiscretions to throw you out of the house."

Daisy kept sucking, her cheeks blazing with embarrassment, as her pussy was stretched further and further. Something warm and wet on her clit made her giggle and relax until something pushed hard at her opening and suddenly in a burst of pain, it slipped inside. Daisy felt full, like she had when the bed knob had sunk into her pussy. She felt it move inside her, knowing somehow it was still her father, that it was his entire hand inside her, his fist, inside her most intimate area. He was moving it in and out of her, stretching her back open. She sucked harder, moaning as she did, and suddenly his fist deep inside her once more and her mouth was full of semen.

--

Tom had always wondered what it would be like to put his entire fist inside a woman's cunt. He had always cum when he'd imagined it, late at night, jerking himself off. Since that night he had stripped his daughter naked in the doorway of her bedroom, the cunt he envisioned had became his daughter's. Now he was actually doing it, and when he came, he came in Daisy's mouth.

His cock stayed hard inside her warm, wet mouth, as warm and wet as her pussy was, wrapped tightly around his hand. He groaned. "Oh Daisy, I wish you could see this. Your pussy has swallowed my entire fist, a man's fist. My hand is inside you. Your fat little pussy lips are wrapped around my wrist. What a fucking slut you are."

He pumped in and out, and she squealed. His cock finally slipped out of her mouth and she moaned loudly. "Oh no, Dad, you're going to stretch me out. I want to be tight."

"Yeah?" he prompted her, still pumping her squelching cunt. "You want to be a tight little slut, so you can please any man who puts his cock inside you? What a nasty little girl. Well, there's always your ass, although I plan to loosen that hole up too."

He instructed her to crawl forward on her hands and knees, so he could get on his knees behind her, his fist still buried in her twat. The jewel in the base of the butt plug sparkled in the dim light. He could feel the pressure of the plug pushing against the hand inside her pussy. "Look at you, with both your nasty holes filled. Does it feel good, slut?"

Daisy groaned. When he slapped her painfully across her ass, she yelped and said, "It hurts a little. It's so big. But I like it. It feels good."

Tom smiled. "Good girl. There's one more thing you haven't given me that you gave my friends tonight." He pulled his hand slowly out of her, which took a considerable amount of effort. Daisy shrieked, letting out a little squirt of piss from her gaping twat onto the sheets. Tom stared at it, swollen but still open somehow, her insides slick with juice.

Then he gripped the base of the plug firmly and pulled it from her ass. Daisy shrieked again, and another squirt of piss splattered the sheets. Her anus gaped a little, matching her pussy for a moment, before winking closed. "First," Tom said, "I want you to stand up and get that little dish from the bedside table."

Daisy obeyed awkwardly. She found the shallow porcelain dish where he had put it, with a little bone on the front of it. A dog dish. Daisy held it gingerly, staring at it with apprehension. "Set it down on the bed and squat over it. Pull your shirt up first. I want to see your titties."

She pulled her shirt up with one hand and they spilled out, two round jugs capped with those impossibly large nipples. His cock was hard again at the sight. "Now, I want you to push Nate's cum out of your disgusting asshole into that dish. You've done it before, with my cum, and now you'll do it again." She climbed up clumsily onto the bed, probably still a little drunk, and squatted down, hovering unsteadily over the bowl. In the dim light, he watched her asshole flex and twitch. Her pussy began to drool into the bowl below her.

"You'll eat whatever is in the bowl when you're finished," he advised her, and she blushed again. Tom knew she could feel the juices coming out of her even if she couldn't see them. He got up and fetched a little hand mirror from the bathroom so she could see better.

Half of the first squirt missed the bowl, landing on the sheets before she was able to correct her aim. "You'll suck that out of the sheets," he told her, but she was too busy to hear him, all of her attention focused on squirting out a second load. This one went directly into the bowl, a puddle of murky white semen. He loved seeing her ass open the way it did, thrusting outward with the effort of expelling the liquid inside her. A cum bubble formed as the next load burbled out and dripped reluctantly into the bowl beneath her. She expelled the air trapped in her ass then, a wet queef that sounded enough like a fart to make her moan with embarrassment.

"Get down on your knees," he ordered her. "Reach back and pull your asshole open. Let the rest of his cum leak out."

She obeyed, tipping face-first onto the sheets from the weight of her tits. She had to struggle to remain upright. He stared into her open anus, still slack from the attention it had received that night. A dollop of cum slid out of her hole, and then a little more. At last it seemed like she was empty, but she held her asshole open, waiting for further instruction.

And that's when he slid his cock inside.

Daisy gave a startled shriek as she pitched forward onto the bed. "Dad! That's my ass!"

Tom was already deep inside her, his cock buried in her ass for the first time. He was almost speechless, trying desperately not to cum, despite having emptied his balls into her mouth not half an hour earlier. "I told you," he grunted, "that you still owe me something you gave my friends tonight. Nate came in your ass, little girl, and now I'm going to do the same."

She sighed then and submitted to him, letting him use her ass. She was everything he'd imagined-tight, wet, warm, submissive. After a few thrusts, she was even moaning. "Oh yes, oh god yes, yes yes yes, oh fuck, do it, do me in the ass, make yourself feel good..."

Tom smiled and pumped into her, nice and slow, enjoying every inch of her grasping bowels. "You do feel good, Daisy. Just like a proper slut. You need my cock like this, inside you. You don't need other guys, only this cock, punishing you, showing me what a deviant little whore I've raised. If only your mother could see us, you on our marriage bed on your hands and knees, your big naked titties crushed underneath you, and me on my knees behind you, my hard cock buried in our little girl's fuckable asshole, pumping in and out, making her moan for her father." He began fucking her faster, his balls slapping her wet cunt lips rhythmically.

Daisy looked over her shoulder at him, her face the picture of guilty pleasure. "I want her to stand and watch," she said, surprising him so badly he nearly came in her right then. "I want her to be forced to watch us, to see how hard you get for me and not for her, how wet you can make me, how I'll piss and shit at your command like a slave. How I'll open my holes for anything you give me-a finger or a fist or a bedknob or a screwdriver or your...your cock-"

She broke off in a scream, and suddenly she was squirting all over his thighs. Tom groaned and came along with her, thrusting deep and hard into her spasming ass. "Oh fuck, baby, I'm cumming in your perfect asshole," he moaned. "Squeeze every last drop out of me. Milk my cock with your fantastic ass."

She did her best, grinding on him and squeezing his cock despite the fact that her pussy was still squirting. When he was finished, he pushed her forward and she slid off his dick, collapsing onto the her side on the mattress.

Somehow they hadn't upset the bowl, and when she was able, he made her squat over it, this time squirting his own cum out of her raw, red anus. She giggled cheerfully this time, spreading her ass without being told and laughing at the wet farts that escaped from her straining hole. She peed a little into the bowl and giggled again. At last his cum was out of her, and he ordered her to drink it. She tipped the bowl into her mouth and ate the contents, grimacing only a little-probably at Nate's cum, he told himself. Then she climbed on top of him, pushing him onto his back, and kissed him. Her tits were pressed tightly between them and her hot eager mouth on his threatened to get him hard again. What was happening?

He felt something warm and wet on his cock-her pussy. She was grinding her pussy on him. "Daisy, what are you doing?" he demanded, holding her by the shoulders and pushing her away. Her twat continued to work up and down the length of him, and sure enough, it was making him hard.

She was smiling. "I want to fuck you," she said. "I want you in my pussy."

Tom frowned. This wasn't right. For one thing, he was supposed to be in control, and the idea was never just to fuck her. He would have to teach her a lesson. He rolled her off of him onto the bed and stood up. "You pissed the bed, Daisy. Twice. Possibly even three times. A grown woman doesn't piss the bed. Stand up."

She was still smiling, but a little uncertainly now. She stood up, her tits swaying.

He told her to follow him and she did, down the hallway to her old room. He found what he was looking for in a dresser drawer-a pair of white leggings. "Take your panties off and put these on," he told her. She obeyed, slowly, and he secretly admired the way the tight fabric clung to the wet, swollen folds of her pussy. "Good. Now get into the bathtub."

The bathroom was just across the hall, and Daisy went in. She stood there in the bright overhead light, her huge naked tits incongruous with the leggings that covered her slim lower half. "Close the drain," he ordered, and watched her bend down to obey. "Now, get down on your hands and knees. Like that. A little lower, so those tits rest against the floor of the tub." Again, she obeyed, looking nervous.

"Now piss."

She did, after a moment. A dark faintly yellow stain appeared over the bulge in the crotch of her leggings, and then it ran down her torso and dribbled off her belly. At the same time, an arc streamed out from the sodden fabric covering her pussy and into the tub behind her. She peed and peed, emptying a full night's worth of drink into the bathtub in one long, continuous stream. By the end, her tits were soaked, her calves and knees sodden, her hands lost in a deep puddle or urine. When she was finally finished, Tom ordered her to turn over and lie on her back, keeping her face out. She obeyed, looking beaten. Her legging were completely soaked, yellow where once they had been white.

Tom's piss covered her tits and belly, soaked her hair, her face, her bulging crotch. When he had emptied his bladder, there was so much piss in the tub, one could nearly bathe in it. He ordered her to splash around until every inch of her was soaked. When he finally let her stand up, she was so humiliated she was nearly crying.

"Now," said Tom, "I wouldn't fuck that nasty, piss-covered pussy with a ten-foot pole. Take your wet clothes off this instant." Daisy stripped off her sodden leggings and pulled the top over her head. Her hair was streaming piss.

"Sit down on the edge of the tub," he commanded. She did, gingerly. Her bulging cunt hung over the edge.

Tom found a bottle of hair spray, slimmer than most, but still with decent girth. "I want to see this inside of you. You want my cock? You're not going to get it. But if my fist wasn't enough to satisfy that needy cunt, then you'll take this as well and love it."

Daisy begged. "Please, Dad, no. I only wanted you. I don't need to be fucked. I'm sore, and..."

He thrust the bottle in her face. "Do it, or I'll do it for you."

She spread her legs wide. Her cunt was a mess, fleshier than Tom had ever seen it. She tried to find her own hole and couldn't. "It's too tight," she moaned.

Tom got down between her legs. He found her entrance with his fingers and thrust them inside. She was tight, probably too tight. He grabbed her hairbrush off the counter and replaced his fingers with the large, wide handle. There were large silicone ribs on the grip, and they thrust into her sore pussy ruthlessly. Daisy moaned. "Oh, it hurts, no, it's too much, I'm too sore, no..."

He fucked her with it, gripping the bristles. "Take it, little girl. You wanted it, now you'll take it."

The handle of the hairbrush was wet, glimmering with juice. Her fat cunt bulged and jiggled with every thrust. Above him, her titties swayed, jostling against each other as she wriggled, trying to avoid the penetrating object.

"Do I need to tie you up like a disobedient whore?" Tom demanded. "This is a fraction of the size of what your pussy is used to, and in case you haven't noticed, you're leaking juices like a nasty little slut. Spread your thighs and take it."

Daisy gritted her teeth and obeyed. But now as Tom tried to thrust the brush into her, his hand kept slipping. Every inch of it was gooey with pussy juice. At last he pulled it out and ordered her onto her knees on the bath mat. Sighing with relief, she quickly complied.

The first slap landed squarely on her left cheek, and she yelped. "Oh fuck, Dad, that hurt!"

Tom ignored her. He hit her right cheek, enjoying the way it jiggled, just slightly, and immediately began to turn red. Her pussy, drooling juice onto the mat between her knees, jiggled too. The next slap caught the swollen folds and Daisy screamed.

"You are being punished," Tom said as he spanked her again. "Do you know why?"

Daisy was gasping for breath. "Because I...I tried to fuck you?"

"That's right," he said, "because you tried to tell me what to do. I am not here to give you what you want. Your pleasure is incidental at best. If I want to fuck you, I'll do it, but not because you want it, and certainly not because you tell me to."

He gave her one more sound slap on her red bottom and told her to stand up. She was shaky and unsteady on her feet. Together they examined her ass in the full-length mirror on the back of the bathroom door. It was turning purple, with a few distinct marks to match the shape of the brush. Daisy touched them tentatively with her hand and winced. Then she chuckled at herself.

Tom chuckled too. "It looks good," he said, stroking her ass where the skin was still white. "And it felt good. Spanking it and fucking it." He turned her towards him and put his arms around her. Tom could feel her tits mashed in between them as they hugged.

"I think it's time we get some sleep," he said, pulling away. "Would you like to sleep in my bed with me, or out in the shed?"

She smiled shyly up at him, sneaking her hand into his own. "May I sleep with you?"

He smiled back. "You may."