Daisy's Disgrace Pt. 42

Story Info
Sally takes control...or so she thinks.
3.7k words
4.11
9.5k
2

Part 42 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy was horrified, but she was also oddly aroused.

Knowing that her father was truly the one in charge, she derived indirect pleasure from what was happening to her. She enjoyed knowing he was standing there, observing her entire ordeal. She was proud that he could see the way she accepted this degrading punishment, and the way her body had been trained to endure it.

Yet, when she heard him tell her mother to put her thumb in, Daisy nearly objected. Wide-eyed, she craned her neck, trying to see the expression on her father's face. But she couldn't quite see him, and when she felt the fifth digit prod at her sore anus, she shook her head wildly. It was everything she could do not to cry out or object.

The tip slid in. Above her, she heard her mother exhale. "You must have had plenty of practice already," she said cruelly. "This ass is terribly loose."

Daisy blushed. Her mother's words were so spiteful, and she obviously didn't appreciate Daisy's own body the way her father did. She wished it was his fist working its way into her ass. Even when he said hurtful things, she knew he meant them with affection, and that he would praise and reward her afterwards.

"Oh my god, it's going in," her mother exclaimed. "Oh, that's disgusting, Daisy. You're not going to shit right for a month. And it'll be your father's fault. He's the one who's insisting I do this. Look, Tom, is this what you wanted? You want your daughter stretched open like this?"

Daisy held her breath as she waited for her father's response. At last he said, "Yes, just like that. Keep going. Get your hand all the way inside her."

A smile flitted across her lips. If he wanted her mother's hand in her ass, he would get it. She relaxed her sphincter and felt her mother's fingers slide in deeper. It was uncomfortable, but not agonizing. She could take it.

"I've never seen anything like this in all my years," her mother said, but she sounded angry rather than amazed. "A girl doesn't just one day take a fist in her ass. You reall have been practicing, Daisy. That glass thing in your bottom earlier-that wasn't the first either, was it? Do you do this regularly?"

"Not every day," Daisy managed, panting, "but almost."

Suddenly she felt something slip between her pussy lips. She almost cried with relief.

"What are you doing, Tom?" Her mother's voice was sharp.

"If she's going to take your fist, she needs to relax a little. I'm just helping her."

"I thought this was punishment!"

"It will be, once you're all the way in. You've got to get your fist in there first."

He was fingering her pussy with his thumb. It was too small to be terribly pleasurable, but it was reassuring. Daisy breathed deeply and focused on the ever-widening intrusion in her ass, trying to imagine that it was her father's fist, or at least something he was using to penetrate her.

"It's almost in," she heard her mother say. "Wow, I can't believe this is-oh!"

Daisy suddenly felt the knuckles slip past her sphincter, and the hand sunk in deep. She moaned, aware that she had almost certainly either squirted or peed a little-sometimes she couldn't tell. The thumb in her pussy slid out, and she felt fingers patting her fleshy labia. "Good girl." It was her father's voice.

"Bad girl!" her mother exclaimed, and the hand inside her began to move. Daisy groaned loudly as her anus was forced open again before her mother's hand thrust back into her bowels. She had taken a fist inside her pussy, but she had never in her wildest dreams imagined that her ass could swallow one as well. The sensations were unbelievable. In spite of herself, Daisy began to moan.

"She likes it!" her mother shrieked. "How is it punishment if she likes it?"

Daisy tried to stop moaning, but she couldn't. Her mother was fisting her faster and deeper now, and she was either going to shit herself or piss everywhere.

And indeed she did piss, emptying the rest of her bladder. Immediately afterward, however, her pussy began to squirt. With a scream, Daisy orgasmed hard, feeling her sphincter clench tightly around her mother's wrist. Words escaped her mouth, but she didn't know what she was saying. All she could do was struggle to stay conscious as one of the most powerful orgasms sent tremors deep into her ass and throughout the rest of her body.

When she came to, her mother was sliding her fist out of her ass. Daisy wasn't ready for it, and she squealed her objection. "No! No, it hurts!"

"Good," her mother said cruelly, just as her knuckles slid past Daisy's spasming anus and her entire hand slipped out. "That's disgusting. Where does all this goo come from?"

Humiliated, Daisy blushed furiously as her mother wiped her hand on her exposed ass cheeks. She delivered several sound swats across her bottom before ordering Daisy to stand. "Spread your legs," she snapped, and Daisy did so, aware of not only her bulging pussy, but her exposed nipples.

Her mother reached out with her clean hand and grabbed the bulk of Daisy's labia in her fist. "This is disgusting," she said again, tugging on the flesh. "I don't know why you would want your mouth anywhere near this, Tom." She let go and began to slap Daisy's lips, making them jiggle and shake.

"Please stop," Daisy begged. "That's so humiliating."

"Humiliating?" Her mother's eyebrows shot up. "I thought you liked humiliating. She likes to be humiliated, doesn't she, Tom?"

Daisy looked at her father, pleading with him silently.

He cleared his throat. "Maybe we should give her a bit of a break, honey."

"A break?!" Sally's voice rose in pitch and volume. "Today I came home to find my own daughter with our bedpost shoved up her fat cunt while my husband sat between her legs, sucking on her...on her...whatever the fuck this thing is."

Sally plucked Daisy's swollen clit between her thumb and forefinger. "This nasty fucking thing." She released the large nub with disgust and turned to face her husband. "I don't owe her a break, Tom, and neither do you. I know she seduced you. Maybe she wanted money, or she was horny, or she just wanted the satisfaction of screwing you behind my back. You came home one night, and maybe she was walking around the house half-naked, or came out of the shower with her ass hanging out under the towel-or maybe she didn't even use a towel-but she decided she was going to seduce you. And honestly, I don't blame you for falling for it. She's a manipulative little bitch, and I'm sure by now she's learned how to use her body to her advantage."

Sally half-turned to appraise her daughter. "She's got some nice titties, even if she did have to buy them. And she's got that cute little ass. They don't make up for that monster pussy or those huge nipples, but I can see why you would think, hey, why not? She's young and pretty and she's throwing it at me, so fuck it. Sally won't find out."

Daisy's father exhaled. "That's not how it happened."

"No?" Sally's voice was shrill. "Then maybe you came home and found her fucking one of her boyfriends, and she decided she'd rather have you instead. Maybe she invited you to join. Maybe he left and she wasn't satisfied, so she climbed into your bed and demanded you fuck her. Of course the lights would have had to be off for you to put your dick anywhere near that nasty pussy."

Daisy winced. Her mother saw it and mistook its meaning. "Is that it? I thought so. I can't blame your father, trying to make his precious daughter happy." She smiled cruelly. "I wonder what he thought when he saw your body in the light of day. If he hadn't regretted his actions already, he certainly would have then."

"Enough of this, Sally," her father said. "Let Daisy go to bed, and let's you and I talk."

"We are talking," she spat back. "I don't want to let this bitch out of my sight. She might be texting you pictures of herself, or doing something nasty in my house behind my back like she's been doing all this time." To Daisy, Sally said, "Take that shirt off, or whatever's left of it. You're going to take a shower and wash that filth off of you."

Wordlessly, Daisy began to peel the white body suit down over her shoulders. Once her arms were free, she pulled it slowly down to her waist. The tight fabric clung to her tits, but eventually it snapped down, exposing her. Sally hadn't seen her daughter naked in well over a month, and she seemed surprised. "They're bigger than they were."

"She's pregnant, honey," her father reminded her.

"I know that," Daisy's mother snapped. "I was pregnant twice, and my tits never got anywhere near that big."

The body suit slid down Daisy's ass, and with a firm tug, the split crotch gave up its tight grip on her pussy. At last it puddled around Daisy's ankles, and she stepped out of the garment. Her mother pointed towards the bathroom, and Daisy went obediently, Sally following. Her father trailed after them, but Sally stopped him at the door. "Stay there," she instructed. "I won't have you ogling your daughter while she showers."

Instead it seemed to be Sally who ogled her. Daisy stepped into the warm water and wetted her hair, eyes closed to avoid the spray. When she opened them to begin washing herself, she realized her mother was standing there, staring at her. "Go on," Sally said impatiently. "You're wasting water."

Daisy blinked, but obediently began to lather her body. She was absurdly conscious of her hands on her own breasts, of the sheer size of them and the way they thrust out from her chest. She was forced to soap her nipples, which ordinarily would have aroused her, but under her mother's gaze, made her feel guilty and strange. Daisy was well aware that her mother had done something extremely humiliating to her less than an hour ago, but the exquisite pleasure she felt as she stroked her own nipples sent lances of shame through her.

It was even worse when she was forced to wash her pussy. Sally didn't turn away even when Daisy asked her to, and instead watched as the younger woman spread her legs and took the bulk of her labia in her soapy hand and squeezed again and again. She laced her fingers through the folds and was painfully aware of the way her flesh bulged out through the gaps. Her clit was still stiff, and much like she had with her nipples, Daisy felt a stab of humiliating pleasure as she lathered the fat nub. Her anus was sore and looser than she ever remembered it, so she had to soap her sphincter delicately. She was facing her mother, however, so at least she wouldn't have the satisfaction of observing the damage she had done to her daughter's ass.

When Daisy was soaped up, she stepped back under the spray. The soap ran down her body in waves, revealing once more the firm, tender flesh to her mother's critical eye. She had to bend over at the waist and spread her ass cheeks to let the water rinse her anus and pussy, and Daisy was hyper-conscious of Sally's eyes on her tits, hanging down heavily in front of her.

At last she was clean, and when the water was off, she stepped out of the shower. Her father was standing in the doorway, and his eyes lit up when he saw her, naked and dripping.

"Out!" Sally demanded, covering Daisy's body with a towel. Reluctantly, her father turned and left the bathroom.

Daisy dried herself and went to wrap the towel around her, but her mother snatched it from her before she could. "No," she said. "Your father claims that you like to be humiliated, and you've said as much yourself. Well, if that's what you want, that's what you'll get. I tried to clothe you in a manner I thought was appropriate, and you flaunted my rules and disobeyed my every wish. Fine, then you'll go naked. But don't think for one minute, girl, that you will have sex with your father under my roof. That means no kissing, no touching, no oral, no anal, whatever it is you got up to behind my back." Her eyes raked up and down Daisy's body, and she lowered her voice. "He's got to learn a lesson, too. He can look at you, but he can't touch you. Maybe he'll be so desperate he'll actually touch his own wife, for once." Sally paused as if lost in thought.

"In any case," she continued suddenly, snapping out of her reverie, "he'll learn that he can't always have everything he wants. And if nothing else, at least he'll get used to the sight of you. Your belly will be big soon enough, and then he won't want you at all."

Daisy followed her mother out of the room, naked and ashamed. When she saw her father again at dinner, she couldn't even look him in the eye.

-

Tom couldn't believe his good fortune.

His wife had fallen for the bait-hook, line, and sinker. Not only had she actively participated in sexually degrading their daughter, she had taken it a step further by forbidding her to wear clothing in the house. Tom couldn't imagine the reasoning behind this decision, but he wasn't about to complain.

Daisy sat at the table, looking positively miserable. She crossed her arms over her chest as often as possible, although this only served to press her tits together, deepening the cleavage between them and making them appear even rounder. She refused to look at either him or his wife, and this concerned Tom. He didn't think she was upset with him, but he had no idea what Sally had said to her when they were alone in the bathroom together. The fact that Daisy was also avoiding her mother's gaze was somewhat reassuring-if she was upset, at least it was with both of her parents.

Sally seemed resolved to ignore the situation and carry on as if one member of the family was not sitting naked at the dinner table. She chatted about work, and about some of the things she had done while staying at the hotel. Tom only half-listened as he ate; most of the time, he watched Daisy for any sign or attempt at communication. Occasionally he would smile at his wife and nod, and once he even asked a question. "How long will you be staying with us?"

Naturally, it was the wrong question.

"I'm staying for good," Sally snapped at him, giving Tom an accusatory look.

He made sure to arrange his face into an expression of surprised delight. "That's wonderful, honey. Isn't that wonderful, Daisy?"

His daughter barely acknowledged the question. "Yeah," she murmured without looking up. She was cutting her steak with a knife and fork, and Tom was absurdly pleased at the way her tits, exposed at last, swayed and jiggled with the motion. Once a piece had been cut, however, Daisy immediately slapped her arm back across her nipples and ate with her free hand. Tom fought to keep from smiling.

After dinner, Sally instructed Daisy to clear the table and clean up the kitchen. Tom sat beside his wife as their daughter stood, exposing not only her breasts but her neatly trimmed mound. When she took a step, he was rewarded with a flash of pink flesh between her thighs. Daisy had to take care not to knock anything over as she leaned across the table to collect their plates. Her tits thrust out in front of her, nearly upsetting Sally's wine glass.

"Careful, honey," he said softly, handing her his plate. She ignored the comment and turned to carry the plates back to the kitchen. Tom watched her go, her full, rounded backside bobbing with each step.

"Look all you like," his wife said quietly, "but if you touch her, I will divorce your ass so fast."

Tom knew then what his wife intended. The sight of Daisy was meant to drive him wild and, unable to act on his desires, he would lose his mind. Or perhaps she thought he would fuck her instead. Well, two can play that devious little game, he thought, although he had no plan just then.

"Come off it, Sal," he said smoothly. "Are you going to stay home from work to make sure we aren't messing around?"

His wife shot him a dirty look as she raised the wine glass to her lips. "Do I need to?"

"Of course not. Now that you're home, I have no need to look anywhere else." He reached over and stroked her hair. At that moment, Daisy appeared in the dining room. The starkness of her naked body seemed to startle both of them, and he quickly dropped his hand.

"Can I go to bed now?" Daisy asked quietly, her arms crossed firmly over her chest. Beneath the bulges of her tits, her belly was beginning to form its own bulge, though the rest of her body was still so slim.

"What do you usually do after dinner?" his wife asked suddenly. Tom's eyes widened.

Daisy lowered her head. "Dad usually hooks me up to the pumps."

Tom's heart began to race. Why did the girl have to be so fucking honest all the time?

Sally glanced at him. "I don't have any idea what that means," she said, "so I'd like to see it. Tom, show me."

-

Sally had insisted on setting Daisy up on the inflatable bed in their room for the first night, to make sure she didn't run away or do anything she disapproved of. Once she was ready for bed, Daisy lay down on the bed and spread her legs.

"What is she doing that for?" Sally demanded shrilly.

"Oh, would you calm down?" Tom snapped back. "You asked to see our usual routine, so just wait and see, would you?"

Sally subsided reluctantly, and in the tense silence that followed, Tom brought out a cylinder from the bedside table. It was the squat round one that he preferred. He knelt beside Daisy and placed the mouth of the cylinder over her pussy lips, wiggling it to encourage as much flesh inside as possible. Sally stared as Daisy reached down to hold the cylinder in place while Tom hooked up the timer and the pump. "Ready?" he asked his daughter.

For the first time in a while, she smiled up at him and nodded. Tom smiled back and turned on the pump.

Immediately, Daisy's pussy began to inflate. Tom heard Sally gasp, but he ignored it. He stared, mesmerized as always, as the already fleshy pussy expanded over three times its initial size, pressing against the glass wall of the cylinder. After a moment, her flesh began to turn purple. Tom gripped the cylinder and shook it gently it ensure a firm seal. When he removed his hand, the cylinder remained suspended between Daisy's thighs.

Then he pulled out the nipple pumps. These were a relatively new addition, intended to actually suck milk out of Daisy's tits rather than merely expand her nipples. He slipped the cups over Daisy's stiff nipples, and she obediently held them there, waiting as he engaged the second pump. This time she let out a moan as her nipples began to expand and contract rhythmically inside the cups. Sally stared, open-mouthed, as white liquid began to squirt from her nipples after only a few pumps. The tubes quickly filled with liquid, which was pumped to the chilled reservoir beside the airbed.

At last he stood up. "That's what we usually do. Happy, Sal?"

Sally was staring at her daughter. "She looks like a science experiment. What is the point of all of this?"

Tom reached out and took her hand, drawing her down onto the bed beside him. Sally looked surprised at the gesture, but she sat. "Look, honey," Tom began, stroking her hand. "Daisy was out of control. She was dressing like a slut, staying out late with boys, using toys and porn to masturbate-"

"WHAT?!"

"I know, I know," Tom soothed her. "I found that stuff on her bed. She was way out of control. I wanted to teach her not to behave like that. I spanked her, but it wasn't enough. I stripped her naked and humiliated her, but even that wasn't enough. So I decided that if she was going to dress that way and do those things, she would have to find a way to do them with a body that no boy would want to touch. Of course she managed to get pregnant before the changes in her body really took effect, so now I have to use the pump to express her breastmilk. But the real intention is to impede her ability to attract men in the first place."

"But..." Sally hesitated. "But her body is so lovely, what guy is really going to care that her vagina is swollen? Or that she has big nipples?"

12