Daiya Kawa - Alien Abduction

Story Info
Aliens want her hot snatch. She learns to fight back.
2.8k words
4.22
16.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DEWICKIES, ALWAYS SILENT UNTIL sunset, pierced the late morning calm with their chirping like an unexpected slap to the face. Hearts pounding, claws extended I jumped to my knees in alarm, eyes scanning around me, hands framing the ground ready to take off if needed. The tiny opportunistic cannibal flies, would descend on their prey in a swarm devouring even the largest life forms in minutes. They usually hunt at night targeting the leavings of much fiercer prey. Only the smell of copious blood could wake them during the sun's dominion.

Dewicki whooshing drowns out the subtle clicking of the blue trees yellow foliage as it sways in the wind. It also blocks the gentle hum of the awa that I had let settle around me. I couldn't tell from which direction the danger approached nor could I smell the blood.

I should have moved upon awakening and finding myself nude and in a strange place, but the awa reminded me so much of home. They could only exist in areas of balance and peace. They were common on my world, but I had not come across any in my travels since. Only the dewicki presence told me I lay deep in a jungle rather than a forest or copse of trees. Tensing, my plumage ruffled and displaced the awa, as I awaited another signal from the life around me.

Mother would tell me to follow KAWA's plan and wait for the source of the disturbance to find me. But that had led to my abduction three times over and absence from home for at least a solar if not more. I had no way to know whether this was a test of the Salwi Prince or the result of another abduction.

The trumpeted mating roar of Zalan Warbelos filled the air.

Daiya Nosh Salwi Prince.

I ran in the opposite direction of the prince, cataloguing his strengths as I went, my plumage automatically blending into the scenery as I moved, my nudity suddenly a blessing from KAWA. A tree slams down into the ground, it's crown landing to my left. I look up gauging the height of the trees as I run. This is the head start I have on the prince.

I leap over fallen trees and dodge lurking vines as the verdant freshness with a hint of Salwi male musk and blood forces its way into my nose. At the sound of his roar, I knew he would either kill me or mate me. The lust infused in his scent gives me his purpose. The blood on the air his good luck charm. I should have known. The dewicki flock to Salwi like awa flock to the Lethorn.

My senses attune to any land around me. With this skill, I run through the jungle as though it is my home, avoiding all pitfalls as though the land changes its form to accommodate me. I can sense and smell the other life and I know at least a dozen other animals my size are running in the same vicinity. My plumage, colorful and feather light adjusts to my surroundings at will. With this, I can evade the Prince's superior sight. My claws and light build will let me climb and with effort, I can fling myself from tree to tree avoiding the ground if needed.

I can gift this prince the hunt of a lifetime, but he will only love me for it. With each moment, the scent of his lust intensifies until it feels like the air itself. I can tell immediately, he knows the gift I offer and he anticipates it like the sweetest foreplay. Of all the animals running from him, I am the only one he woud lust for.

He is the ultimate predator possessing a duality. With his strength, he could topple any tree, perhaps even move a small mountain. Were I to land in his grip, I could not escape. Even a moderate squeeze from him and my fragile hollow bones would break. The Salwi princes have superior eyesight. They can see as clear at moon zenith as at the sunrise and with minute detail from leagues away. He can also move breathtakingly fast in both of his forms. As a bipedal in the wi form, he is at his most vicious and calculating. It is the wi form that has figured out how to conquer more than 10 galaxies. In this form, he can will himself from location to location in the span of a heartsbeat by attuning to his surroundings. The Sal form, ruled by base instinct, visualizes sound and cannot be reasoned with.

I sense his nearness and veer to the left into the oncoming path of a similar sized creature, a crava. I keep pace with the crava slowing down and inhaling its fear stench for one stride and adjusting my plumage to match its colors; in two strides I match its breath, gait and energy; in three strides I brush against it in a gentle full body hug so that we seem like one form and then halt with my back to a tree, blending in as the crava continues forward. The Salwi's roar of triumph precedes him by a moment as he tackles the crava to the loam.

I do not stay to witness the Salwi's anger at downing the wrong prey, but I hear it as it tears out the throat of the crava. Instead, I climb my tree until the branches merge with the others, making it easy to walk from tree to tree. I imagine the Salwi's jaws and claws coated in orange blood as it moves on to track me. The single whoosh of the diweckies leaves no question of the meal they have made of the crava.

The trees grow so close together, their blue branches and yellow leaves block my view of the ground. I have only moments before the prince redirects and comes back for me. I must decide. Movement helps me think, so I move in tune with the trees rhythms to avoid creating sound to draw the Salwi.

The mating hunt is a game to the Zalan Warbelos, the Salwi royal family. Theirs is the only mating hunt with unwilling maids. This place will have an unbreakable perimeter, it will be a cage from which I cannot exit until claimed. I can run fast, the prince can run faster. I can climb high, but the prince can knock down my trees. I can outwit him, but if this is a cage, I only buy myself time. Shall I jack up this prince's lust and give him a hunt he will never forget, while weakening myself in the process?

"Wife." Birds fly off branches at the sound of his roar. Their movement covers my own as I search for the perimeter. The word echoes through me to my core, a claim I try very hard to throw off. The prince's voice has power. I add this to his list of skills. "You prove your worth to me already. I cannot wait to claim you." I ignore his words, but cannot ignore the increase in his lust and excitement nor his control while in the sal form. His scent is heavy in this space. I almost pause to guage his distance but continue onward. Willing maids must take pride in comments like that. But I already know my worth. KAWA knows any mate of mine must prove his worth to me.

THE PERIMETER. IT FOUND ME IN LESS than 20 paces. I didn't sense it and bounced against it causing a discordant ripple. By the time, I regained my balance, the prince had found me.

Thwump. Thwump. Thwump.

My lip curled in disgust. That was him. Knocking on my tree. I felt the vibration in all my cells.

"I found you." He did not even attempt to hide his glee. It dripped from each word.

Gingerly, I glide over to the next tree.

"Ah ah. Not that easy." Thwump. Thwump. He knocked against my new tree. "Come down love. Let me taste you."

Daiya!

Thwap. Whoosh. Boom. Thwap. Whoosh. Boom. Thwap. Whoosh. Boom. Systematically, he began to knock down the trees around me. I took a chance and jumped onto a branch of the 4th tree to fall. I arched, stretching my plumage, catching as much air as possible, letting my light bones drag in the wind to slow my fall, and willing my plumage to match the yellow leaves. All this, I did, while positioning myself on the side of the tree not planning to kiss the loam. Never had the scenery while on loam moved so fast. My sense of the surroundings disappeared completely and for the first time I felt truly adrift. Filled with terror, I managed to not groan or yell when the tree made impact with the ground, my impact with the tree happened only moments later.

As my senses and connection kicked back in, I could hear the Salwi talking to the tree some distance away. Thank KAWA. I lay still, needing a moment to move through the jarring pain. No bones had broken, but I felt more fragile than usual. The Prince's words finally became clear.

"Each solar, I will claim you at the foot of this tree in thanks for it bringing us together. Our people will forever - "

Rolling my eyes, I slowly lifted my torso, inspecting my arms for bruises. I froze in the silence.

The prince was quiet. My crest feathers stood up, tensed, aware. I felt observed. DAIYA!

The prince was in my place as I rolled away. "Gotcha." His breath whispered along my neck as I jumped up and away.

I had only a moment before his paws pushed me onto my back, vaulting me to the ground a few feet ahead. Their intense heat triggering something inside me that only cooled once my back hit the ground. He hovered over me on all fours, nose at my throat, inhaling, tongue tasting the length of me. Pain everywhere took precedence over my fear and panic. A high pitch sound had me pinching my eyes shut. It reverberated through my head while stinging pains rippled across my dermus. I opened my eyes to see my plumage, my feathers in a rippling cascade of colors floating in the air and settling down around me.

The Salwi prince leaned away from me, his eyes wide, perhaps in awe, watching me molt around him. Bits of my plumage hung from his open mouth, coated his paws, clinging to him from the brief static by the proximity of our bodies. Somehow amidst my pain, I noticed his magnificence.

Our gazes locked and he roared, releasing even more of his musk. He coated me with it, my denuded brown dermus was instantly shiny as though oiled. It seeped into my dermus, a warm yet reluctant comfort in the chill air. The musk of his lust, overpowered even the air, making it hard to breath. I panted, opening my mouth sucking in lungfuls of his scent, drawing it even deeper inside of me.

A paw of his sal form lay on my chest, and I caved, wheezing from the heavy pressure, my bones on the verge of cracking. Thank KAWA he removed it quickly. I closed my eyes, grimacing at the discomfort and when I opened them he lay above me in his wi form. His lower body sinking on top of me, legs along legs, pelvis to pelvis. His eyes caught mine as one of his hands reached down and covered my hearts.

"My wife." His hands, gently explored my form. My dermus rippled against each touch from him. No one had ever been this close to me. Even at birth, I was covered in plumage. A raw alien discomfort graced each new place he touched. I found it hard to slow my hearts, they beat at an ever increasing frequency.

"No." My response was automatic.

So was his. "Mine." He growled, bearing his teeth and gripping my hips possessively as he leaned into me nose to nose. From what I knew of Salwi, especially their princes, they could be uncontrollable when under the mating musk. I could hear my teacher now, "Through submission lies safety. Aggression or denial only spurs their violent instincts."

Even knowing this, I could not stop myself. Not breaking eye contact, I said what came naturally. "Never."

His nails grew into my flesh and I jerked in absolute pain as I felt his teeth enter the soft skin of my neck. At least, I succeeded in him deciding to kill and eat me rather than mate me.

But that thought came too quickly. Leaving me with no time or room to block his actions, he retracted his claws, rearing back only to claim both of my legs, spreading them wide, his musk spraying me again before cleaving me with his male spear.

His body slid against mine. His entry smooth, focused, unrelenting. My timid internal barrier was nothing to the power of his desire, shooting a hot white knife of pain spiraling through the core of me. His shout of triumph and my scream were the soundtrack to this claiming.

He waited, not moving, settling into me and I searched my senses struggling to find a part of me untouched by him.

I could not.

I opened my eyes only to gaze into his inches from my own, and a cue to his roar, "Mine." And then I yelped, unable to hold back my tears as he pulled out, my scent blooming into the air, his sharp inhale on its heels as he descended into me again and again and again.

He licked and slurped at my tears, humming as if it tasted of the sweetest moonshasa. Diaya Nosh! Can not even my pain, be my own? My anger once unleashed was uncontrollable and I began to beat upon his back. Daiya animal. It only seemed to spur him on more. His thrusts harder and faster, his moans louder, until I stuck him with my claws.

At that, his whole body seemed to shiver as he gasped, his voice a whisper, "MY queen." He grabbed both of my hands with one of his own, but not before I slid them beneath the skin, down the length of his back, feeling his spear vibrate inside of me as he shuddered against me. He managed to coat us both in even more of his musk. It was dripping between us when he pulled out, pooling on my body and sliding down my arms. The oil did not seem to loosen his grip upon me however.

Holding my hands above my head, he used the position as an excuse to burrow even deeper inside of me moving at a rapid brutal pace. I couldn't control my grunts in response to the pressure of his body on and inside of me. He used my arms to lever his spear into different positions inside of me.

With his free hand, he clutched my breast, squeezing it and rolling the nipple between his finger. It was not unpleasant which annoyed me. I struggled against him to free myself and get back to beating him once more, but his groaning and moaned responses only indicated his love of my battle.

"Daiya," he all but growled in my ear. "You must come with me." I tried to jerk my arms away from him, but he gripped them even tighter and used the new leverage to twist and stab his spear so it hit a new point inside of me.

"Aiiiyaa." I screamed in response, my scent blossoming between us as a sharp yet sweet, overwhelming sensation came over me. My breath hitched as my body shuddered. He paused for a moment, letting go of my hands and then did the same move again. I gripped him to brace myself. "Aiiiya." And then he did it again and again.

It was like a call and response and with each internal bump on that spot my scent bloomed coating the air as thickly as his musk. I could hear him growling in time with his thrusts, his spear vibrating inside me. I clung to him now, all of my limbs locked around him, my body moving in rhythm with his.

He slid his hand between us until he touched where our bodies joined. It was too much. I screamed long and loud, but his roar of satisfaction overshadowed it as his spear swelled and pumped within me.

We lay in each others arms in a bed of my plumage until my hearts slowed enough to hear the sounds of life around us. I sensed something off in our vicinity.

"Do you hear-?"

He raised his head in question just as someone slammed something dark and heavy into it.

"Ooofola! Over here. We got her!" in a brusque tone was the last I heard before darkness descended and I felt the loss of the prince's body being roughly pulled out of me.