Dale's Fate Ch. 04

Story Info
Rebellion.
1.5k words
4.58
7.1k
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dale

Several days had passed since he was brought to the pleasure house, at least three but he couldn't be sure, day and night were the same to him, tied to the bed, he was only untied two times a day for him to piss and that was it, the only food he had was the cum of the costumers that had came to his room with Bong.

The first day the pain of the brand was still there and he had been ordered to suck on the cock put in front of him, when he refused he was beaten badly, so he did as he was told.

Now, maybe two days later, he though the pain of the brand was fading as well as his hope of being found, he will never again see Elizabeth and he regretted that he never told her that he loved her.

But he was very tired, everything hurt, he just wanted to stop hurting, and the only way out was to die, he knew that and he knew that maybe if he resisted what they would do to him if he rebelled then some hope might still be possible.

Dale lay on the bed and thought over and over again how he could have been so blind about his stepfather, he always thought that there was no love there but never imagined that he was hated this much.

-So you are awake- Bong said from the door

-Yes master- Dale answered softly knowing that it was time again for him to be beaten or fucked whatever this man wanted.

-You have been treated badly this past few days, do you persist in being mad and uncooperative or are you ready to behave like a good little slave and do as ordered?- Bong asked untying Dale's hands.

-I will do what my conscience tells me to do, master-Dale answered

-You insolent slave!!!-Bong screamed backhanding Dale's face. --You will do as you are told or I will be very pleased to beat you to death. Do you understand?-.

-I do master, what would you have of me?-Dale said.

-I have a very important costumer coming he wants a new slave and you were my only purchase this month, so you are the only option. I will give you one chance and one chance only, if you please this client then I will treat you better but if you do anything to anger him then you will might as well be dead, do you understand boy?- Bong said taking Dale's hair in his hand to look into his eyes.

-I do master-Dale answered

-Good- Bong said -- Martin, come and take this slave, clean him in and out, tie his hands though, I still don't trust him completely -.

-Yes master- Martin answered -- Come slut, move and don't make my master regret trusting you-.

Dale got up stiffly, everything hurt and he could barely walk, his hands were quickly tied behind his back and a leash was put on his balls, Martin yanked the leash and Dale stumbled in pain.

-Clumsy slut, move, come on I don't have all day -- Martin said.

Martin led him to a bath facility, he untied his hands from behind and retie them to a beam on the ceiling, that put Dale on tip toes and he knew that this wouldn't be pleasant.

Martin moved behind Dale and he felt something in his ass, it was a tube, Dale understood then that he was going to be given an enema and panicked. I should have asked them to kill me, he thought.

Dale moaned when the first cramp hit him, Martin just laughed.

-Every slave goes through this once a day slut, you'll get used to it- Martin said

Dale couldn't speak pain was radiating through him; tear filled his eyes to his shame and started dropping, rolling through his face.

Martin got a hose and sprayed him with water, then using a sponge he bathe him roughly, between the cramps and the pain his abused body was in Dale could only scream.

-There you go slut, I'll take it out now and you can push so everything will be to master's specifications- Martin said, taking the tube out.

Dale was slumped on his chains, this was the final straw he decided silently, and he will rebel and let them do to him what they might.

Martin led him away to another part of the house, another room not the same one he had until now, there was a pole there in the middle of the room and several torture devices, including a rack.

Dale trembled, but his decision was made, nothing could change it now. He hands were tied behind his back, Martin ordered him to kneel, and when he did his hands were tied to a pole and pulled up making him scream again.

That is how Martin left him kneeling on the floor bend over and with his hands tied and pulled from behind, he didn't know how much time had passed, all he knew was the pain of the position and the humiliation that it implied.

-Here we are, governor, this is the new slave, you will be testing him- Bong voice said.

-You have beaten him badly, why? - The newcomer asked

-He was deranged when he came here, spouting nonsense about being Dale of Rosen and betrayed by his stepfather, so we had to cure him- Bong explained

-Is he cured? - The man asked

-I think he is, at least he better be, if not I will personally make his life more hellish than it already is- Bong replied

-Ok, then let's test the slut- The man said.

Bong and the man that he had called governor, walked up to Dale, the governor grab his hair and forced his head up, painfully. Dale saw a middle aged man with black hair and black eyes, what really frighten him though was the look of evil from those eyes.

-He is certainly pretty, Bong, I know why you bought him. You were always one for pretty boys -- The man laughed -- Now slut suck me and you better do a good job or I will be very displeased with you-.

Dale didn't want to, the pain in his arms was bad and he didn't want to do this, he opened his mouth and the man put his cock to his lips, Dale knew that this was it , either they killed him for doing what he was going to or he accepted and sucked on the cock.

He made his decision in a split second, and bit down hard on the member in his mouth.

-Ouch!!! The slut bit me, you should kill him Bong, and I am not going to stay a minute more, call me when you have something suitable for me- the man yelled and left in a hurry.

Dale closed his eyes he knew what was coming anyway.

-You are definitely an idiot, slut either that or you have a death wish!!!!-Bong yelled, and started kicking Dale on the ribs and back.

-Martin!!!-Bong yelled.

-Yes master --Martin came running -- what would you wish of me?-.

-Take the slut to the basement, tie him like he is now and wait for me, do not put a rug under him or turn on the heater in the basement, he should freeze- Bong said and left

-You really are done for slut, you could have been a very good pleasure slave and if the governor liked you, your live would have been good, but you had to do something, didn't you?- Martin said

Dale didn't answer he knew that he was in for more pain than he had ever known, he hoped that it will be over soon and that he would die quickly, he didn't want to suffer any more.

Martin untied him and push him down the back stair on the same room, then he picked him up and tied him back as he had been before, without a word he left him there.

Time passed, Dale didn't know how long, but he was freezing and shivering violently and his arms were really tired, the position put a strain in his neck and back and everything hurt worse than before.

-Now you will know pain boy, everything else was child's play- Bong said approaching him.

Bong grabbed his hair again and forced him to look at him, then showed him a mean looking whip, al tangled leather maybe a foot long, it ended in a wicked looking tongue.

Bong released his head and move to his back, his arms were high enough for most of his back to be exposed. The fist hit was more than Dale had ever experienced, the pain was horrible, he screamed as he had never screamed before.

Thirty minutes later Bong came up from the basement sweating.

-Martin, the slave have lost consciousness, but he is still alive, pour some vinegar all over him that should wake him up, then come back up, there are a lot of costumers today. We will have more fun with him tomorrow -- Bong said.

-Yes Master, at once -- Martin said and went to get the vinegar.

Ten minutes latter a ragged scream could be heard from the basement.

To be continued ...