Dale's Special Family Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope so," the sex-hazed beauty, groans, then hotly calms, "I love a good ass bangin'."

Two hands reach behind grabbing the fine ass cheeks. A dark anus is offered. A pair of long, curvy legs opens slightly wider.

"Fuck me, Dale," she bags, "Fuck me up the ass." With an inviting ass wiggle she adds lustfully, "Butt fuck this whore raw!"

Dale needs no more encouragement. He mounts positioning a stiff cock to penetrate the alluring asshole. The erect head is place at the puckering opening.

"Girl," Dale promise while shoving the shaft in, "prepare for the best ass fuckin' I could ever give!"

"Ohhhhhh, shit!" Melissa reacts, "It feels so gooood!"

Dale was up to the balls in the firm ass. It was warm, tight and wonderful. He humps like a dog in heat.

"Don't be afraid to fuck her hard," Lynda says smacking the firm ass sharply leaving a red handprint.

"Oh!" the sex driven Melissa reacts.

The cheering sister kisses her saying, "You two are so hot!" She adds, "You're such a slut!" Nibbling on Melissa's ear and neck she says happily, "I'm so proud of you, woman. Givin' up your ass to my brother makes you such a wonderful bitch!"

"So are you, my sexy girlfriend," the sexy Indian maiden moans enjoying the cock.

"Baby," Dale says pumping hard, "you're ass is so firm. So good!" He impels deeper into the willing orifice.

"Faster!" Lynda implores, "Faster! Make this slut cum hard!"

"That's exactly what I'll do!" He growls, increasing the rhythms.

Dale shoves as deep as possible. The feel is was just too good to believe. A lusting cock rams hard.

"I've never seen two people so beautiful when they fuck," Lynda moans fingering a wet cunt. "You two take my breath away with your passion." She cheers on, "Fuck that ass, bro!" The fingering motions increases, "Then eat that whore's cunt!" She promotes lustfully, "An' then fuck it even harder!" Spreading legs wider, Lynda adds with abandoned lust, "Just fuck the hell outta that slut 'til she can't walk!!"

"That's he's doing!" Melissa chirps in, "He's givin' me outstandin' ass fuckin'!" She announces, "I'm gonna cum!" She orders Lynda, "Feel my cunt! Feel how wet it is!"

Lynda places her other hand on the wet pussy. An extended clit is masturbated while still bringing herself to a climax. They were in a lustful haze of excitement.

"My god, baby," Lynda groans, "You are even more of whore than ever!"

"An' I'll never be the whore you are, girl," Melissa moans back.

"I'm cumming!" Dale yells.

The beautiful brown ass hunches back into the plunging rod. It is a desire to feel every ounce of the hot cum up her bowels. It is a wonderful butt fuck to remember.

"Ahhhhhh!" he screams from the delightful sensation.

Dale shoots a river of sperm up Melissa's ass. The puckering anus sphincter tenses around the hard shaft. He freezes as the climax peaks.

Between Lynda's finger and Dale's cock, the hot friend has a multi-climax. She bucks and twists in pure pleasure as the hot fluids gush. Pussy juices drip onto the glass from the pulsating love tunnel.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!" Lynda screams bringing herself to a climax. "I'm a whore with no morals!" She yells blindly, "I'm an easy piece for any cunt or cock!"

Slender hips rise and fall radically with the hard organism. The motions of the pleasure making fingers slow and then halt with the pleasure waves. Finally she falls back onto the floor.

Dale pops out of Melissa's ass and collapses between the two women. He kisses both. Lynda leans across him and gives Melissa a deep kiss. The two then laid heads on a wet, broad chest.

"This has been a wonderful morning," Dale wheezes.

"Has been?" the gasping Lynda quips, "Who said we're done?"

"Yeah!" Melissa adds, "These are pussies that keep on givin'!"

"I'll be honest," Dale, admits, "I need a couple of minutes to get my act together."

"You are a whore's whore," Melissa looks over at Lynda saying, "That'll wear out any good man."

"Why you sweet bitch," Lynda chirps, "You say the nicest thing." she then gives Melissa a deep kiss.

"Well, considering you have Josh," Dale quips, "I can only assume you never get tired." He remarks with envy, "The man must be always ready to jump your bones."

"Now," Melissa says, "But it wasn't always that way."

"You're kiddin'," Lynda asks petting a brown mound of flesh, "You're sayin' Josh wasn't so aggressive?"

"Hell," the beautiful Native American chuckles, "My cousin is out an' out shy at first!"

"Now, that's hard to believe," Dale doubts, "The man's a fuckin' machine."

"A non-stop sex monster," Lynda adds, "I should know as many times as he humps me!"

"No," Melissa insists, "He actually was shy of me." she reveals, "I has to be the aggressive one the first time."

"Really?" the surprised Dale says, petting a wet pussy.

"While you're restin'," Melissa offers, "Let me tell you two about our first time."

She places her hand over Dale's saying, "I suggest you stop that so I can tell this story in a coherent matter."

He pulls back. Then lies back to hear how another couple got into this family thing. He does need the break anyway.

12