Dales Tales: A Moorland Walk Ch. 02

Story Info
An exercise in imagination.
2.2k words
4.3
7.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I returned to my B&B I made it quite clear to my landlady that I wanted her body, and she made it equally clear that I could have it. I'm not sure that she was aware that I meant 'then and there', but she soon found out. She was on her back on the kitchen table; dress up around her waist and knickers off before she had a chance to discuss the venue.

I had a burning rod of lust sprouting from my groin, and soon she was noisily trying to use her vaginal muscles to squeeze it flat as I ran my hands over the top of her dress. I was trying to get hold of her superb breasts to do some squeezing of my own, but the fabric was not easy to manipulate, so I resorted to concentrating on giving the rest of her body as much attention as I could manage.

She reached her climaxes quicker than any other women I had ever known so, some ten minutes after I entered her vagina, she gasped her way to another one. She knew what was about to happen, and she did all she could to make it easy for me.

I was able to get her off the table top, turned around and bent over the table such that her backside was high enough for me to insert my cock back into her vagina. This time I could do as I wished and I did so. I unzipped her dress so that I could unclasp her 'bra, and moments later she was shedding both items over her head.

I now had unfettered access to her soft and willing body. She really did enjoy being taken from behind, and so I spent a lot of time and effort ensuring that she had all the enjoyment she could manage, but even lust and desire run out of steam eventually.

She made coffee, and, still naked, we sat at the table as I told her about the girl I'd met in the cave and the main thread of our activities. I was surprised when she grinned and gave me a description of the girl.

I was more than surprised when she told me that I had just been playing games with Sarah, her niece. My 'young teenager' was nineteen, she was indeed a virgin in so much as that she'd never had intercourse with a male, but she'd certainly had sex with a female.

My gorgeous, naked, informant turned out to be the girl's Aunt Mary, who was quite happy to admit that she was in a sexual relationship with both her, and her sister Sally. It turned out that I was a little late with my advice for getting the two girls to explore each other's charms in depth, but their mother was still a project.

The girls had decided that they would test their allure on their Aunt; it must have surprised them to find out just how happy she was to be seduced. What they hadn't known, and up to now still didn't know, was that Susan, their mom, and their Aunt Mary had also been sexually active with each other when they were girls.

Placing her cup in the sink, she told me to stay where I was and went upstairs. I heard water running and then she reappeared with a towel. She washed my genitals with soap and water from the kitchen sink and then enjoyed herself as she dried my stiffening penis.

Once she had satisfied herself that I was in a receptive mood, she knelt before me and sucked my cock into her mouth. There was no hesitation; all eight inches of my erection went into her hot mouth in one smooth movement until the head of my cock was down her throat. She rested for a moment before beginning to lift her head and repeating the process.

It wasn't long before my toes began to curl and I began attempting to thrust my cock upwards as her mouth came down. I wasn't given the chance to see if it was possible to reach further down her throat because she rapidly removed her mouth from my cock.

Standing up, she straddled me before grasping my throbbing erection and guiding it to her wet labial lips, and lowering herself down the shaft her mouth had so recently encompassed. I had her breasts before my eyes, I had empty hands, and I too have a mouth. I used all three attributes to do my part in bringing her to another noisy and obviously satisfying orgasm.

With our lust satiated we showered and dressed then discussed how to set about arranging for the girls to discover that they had no need to hatch a plan to seduce their mother.

After several aborted attempts at a plan we took a break for a meal. Although I was supposedly on B&B, our extra activities meant that I was not expected to set out each evening in search of a meal. I really had struck gold on this holiday.

After dinner, as we cleared away and washed up I made the comment that I would have to return to the real world after tomorrow. I could see the Eureka moment arrive in her eyes as she turned and kissed me.

"That's it! Tomorrow is Saturday, we'll invite all three of them over here for afternoon tea, I'll tell the girls that you've been such a lovely person, even helping me around the house, that I'd like them to help me say a little 'thank you' by providing afternoon tea and cakes.

"I'll bet anything that Sarah will have told Sally about us, so she will be eager to come and see you for herself. I must make sure that I get to speak to Susan to make sure she understands what this is really about."

Saturday was a grey, wet and windy day. Mary ferried the visitors in her car as they didn't own one and it was not the weather for cycling. The heating had been turned up, so the house was very warm, which encouraged the removal of any warm clothing.

Sarah began the visit pretending that she had no idea who I was, but because she kept blushing whenever I asked her about the beautiful scenery to be found in the most unexpected places in this area it wasn't long before Susan learned about our meeting yesterday morning.

She didn't make any comment, but turned to Mary and asked her if she knew of his meeting.

"I learned about it when he arrived back here and told me about the gorgeous girl he'd met in a cave. He said that, once he'd learned that the girls occasionally caressed each other, he'd been fortunate enough to be allowed to show her how to get really close to Sally so that they could enjoy all the delights of each other's bodies."

I hadn't told her anything of the sort, so I knew that they were now into their own script.

"Mom, it wasn't like..."

"So you and Sally have been having sex exploration sessions. Had it never occurred to you that your own mother may have been able and willing to advise you and explain things?

"Have you never wondered if I ever experience sexual urges, and how much I might desire a little loving and caressing? I know you that neither of you date boys; you've both pretended to be younger and more innocent than you are, and I often wondered why.

"Now I know why, youÆre pair of secret lesbians and that is a shame. It tells me that you didn't feel able to trust me enough to seek my advice and support about a matter that has no shame attached to it. You are what you are, and for your information, Mary and I were doing exactly the same thing when we were your age.

"We talked to your Grandmother about our feelings and she gave us all the support and advice that we could ask for. She didn't try to change the way we felt, or take an active part, but with her guidance we were able to lead an outwardly heterosexual adult life.

"We both married because we needed the security that went with it, but we both managed to screw that up by marrying untrustworthy men. I was lucky because mine finally showed his true personality, he was violent once too often and now we're rid of him. Now Mary has discovered that she's married to a cheat, so he's not going to be around for much longer.

"What do you think of the situation now? If you would like to find out if making love with your mother is as good as you thought it would be, let me take the lead and show you what real family love is."

Susan took both Sarah and Sally and hugged them before taking them to the stairs. As they disappeared she said:

"We will probably be some time Mary, so we'll use your spare bedroom and you can both entertain yourselves as you see fit."

Mary was kneeling over me, lowering herself down my erection when the first sounds of rapture and climaxes commenced to fill the air. We did our best to compete but they were definitely louder. So we settled for just enjoying each other.

Her breasts jiggled in front of my eyes, but I couldn't bear to take my hands from her buttocks to fondle them because I had her spread as wide as she could manage and she was driving herself into yet another squelching orgasm, the aroma of her body fluids was now strong and served only to intensify our lust for each other's bodies.

When she eventually eased herself off me and headed for the bathroom I lay with my eyes closed and slowly massaged my cock to keep it interested in readiness for her return to the carnal arena.

I didn't hear her return so it was a pleasant surprise to feel her hand wrap round my now rapidly stiffening cock. My hand was pushed off my cock and then her warm, wet, mouth began to engulf it.

I still had my eyes closed because to me the situation was incredibly arousing and I didn't need eyesight to enjoy the sensations I was experiencing.

The mouth was removed to be replaced by a wet, tight, vagina which slowly, very slowly, eased its way down my shaft. I opened my eyes to see Sarah's lovely rounded breasts. Above those, I could see her face which had an expression of inward concentration on the vaginal sensations she was experiencing for the first time.

She was in control of the situation and was obviously intent on extracting as much pleasure from my cock as possible before the inevitable happened. It happened at that moment.

She stopped moving for a second, and then her body stiffened, causing those glorious breasts to be lifted away from my close gaze. They were thrust upward and outwards as she climaxed and rammed her labia down to my groin.

Now it was my turn to be in control. I lifted her off me and onto her back, so that I could position myself between her thighs. My still erect cock found that returning into Sarah's vagina was easily accomplished because of the lubrication that her body had provided.

She responded to my thrust by wrapping her legs around me, grabbing my head, and pleading for me to fuck her as hard as I could manage. I did, but I made certain that my hand were reacquainted with all the delights of her body. When I eventually rolled from between those soft thighs I realized that I had acquired a red groin and that we'd had an audience in the shapely form of her sister, Sally.

She was naked so I enjoyed the view for a minute or too as she did a few erotic, and even in my present state, arousing poses. I had Sarah's blood over me so I so hurried off to shower and found that Sally had followed me. She gave my bloody parts a very intense wash and polish; it was so thorough that I very nearly succumbed to her wiles.

I would dearly have loved to treat her sister in the same manner that Sarah had just experienced, but I'm not superman. Even though she made it quite clear that she would happily undergo the experience, but I knew that I would only have disappointed both of us. She made certain that I knew I was on a promise.

I have no idea what her mother and aunt thought about our activities as they were involved in activities of their own. These were obviously of greater interest than those of the other family members.

We went to a little pub for a meal and then, all too soon, it was midnight and I had an early start in the morning. As Mary dropped Susan and the girls off at their house I was asked if I could come for the Christmas festivities. I was only too happy to accept that invitation.