Dalinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual, Dalinda's thoughts were filled with sex. Still a virgin, she was approaching the age where her slim figure was beginning to acquire womanly curves and the admiring glances of most men. The question in her mind lately had been: which one will be the one?

With each passing day (hour, really) Dalinda was certain that twenty was a good age to lose her virginity, and she was now hoping that a tarot card reading would provide her with the information she needed so as to make the right choice of which man would have the honor of deflowering her. As she waited patiently for her turn at the Tarot cards, a handsome man entered the club. He had a proud, arrogant look, was dressed in complete black and wore his equally black hair long. Clean-shaven, he had deep brown eyes that seemed to transmit to Dalinda what she had hoped the cards would reveal. He smiled warmly at her with a look suggesting that he had known her all her life. He settled down on the purple couch right next to her and asked, "Are you waiting to have your fortune read?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I am. My name is Dalinda, and yours?" She replied.

"Yes, Dalinda, I've known your name for some time now. Mine is Paul." he said with a mature sensuality burning in his deep brown eyes. "I have what you need, what you yearn for, what you've desired all your life," and his hands came close to Dalinda as he spoke. Dalinda felt a strange combination of sexual desire and deep fear begin to possess and overwhelm her. It made her feel warm and a little dizzy at the same time. She placed her drink on the table next to the couch and lightly touched one of Paul's hands with her black fingernails. Even from where she sat, she could feel an erotic, yet cold energy emanating from them.

"So, you know what I desire? And what could that possibly be?" Dalinda asked, a knowing look of sexual lust filling her eyes.

Paul moved even closer to Dalinda until their bodies touched slightly. He then placed his hands on Dalinda's hair, moved it away to expose the pale flesh of her neck, which he then began to massage. He pressed his lips against her ear and whispered:

"You and I both know that your time has come. So relax, this is a most pleasant thing, after all." Paul's lips gave her ear a light, airy kiss then worked their way down to her neck, which pulsated with eager anticipation for his touch. Dalinda closed her eyes and a deep groan of pleasure escaped her as her hands reached out and pulled Paul closer to her where she held him tight.

Dalinda then felt Paul's lips against her neck and at first the kiss was erotic; it then deepened and became very intense until she felt her entire body fill with a warmth that was almost orgasmic. After a moment during which she was totally spellbound, Paul removed his face from her neck, revealing his Vampire fangs. His mouth and the area around it was covered with blood, her blood.

"You are one of us, now. I know that this was not quite what you were hoping for and expecting, my drinking deeply of your sweet, virgin blood. But, trust me, it was as good for me as it was good for you. You'll make a fine Vampire for it seems that you were born to be one........"

Dalinda woke up with a start. The monorail had just pulled into Little Chicago. She silently chuckled to herself: in her implanted memories it would be two hundred years before David would finally give her what she thought Paul wanted to give her that night long ago - her "womanhood". She exited the monorail and standing in the falling twilight, pulled a small mirror from her purse and began to examine herself. Despite falling asleep on the monorail, her makeup was still intact and her hair perfect, not a single strand out of place.

As she entered Little Chicago, she noticed that, in it's own way, it was just as full of life as Little Paris, where she preferred to live, only the ambiance was different. It was more glitzy and the people more gregarious. And while it was true that Little Chicago didn't have the art galleries, the French cafes or the European culture, it did have jazz music, something unheard of in Little Paris.

Dalinda's ears filled with the sweet sounds of American Jazz. It was a sweet sound, rising and falling like the ocean waves had done in Huntington Beach.

With her vampiric hearing, Dalinda tuned her ears to the Jazz music and listened attentively. At first, Jazz music drifted to her faintly from a distance; then, as she tuned into it more intently, the sounds grew louder and ever louder until it filled her entire soul. Dalinda felt her sexual excitement grow as each note was caressed from the piano keys. Then she, too, drifted towards the music, filled with anticipation. She walked among the brick buildings that dominated Little Chicago until she finally reached the jazz club where the music came from. Dalinda drew many glances of admiration from the Chicago "Vampires" who appreciated her alluring French demeanor.

Dalinda entered the smoke-filled club where many a Vampire tried to look cool holding a clove cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. In one corner of the club, she saw David of all people stroking each key on the piano, engrossed in the music. Dalinda smiled to herself and decided that "playing dumb" as to her knowing what she really was would be the best course to take. As Dalinda walked seductively towards the band, she discreetly adjusted her clothing to enhance her sensual movements. As David noticed her coming towards him, he smiled at her with a knowing look, signaling that he, too, was enraptured by the music. The two other band members, one on bass and the other on drums, were equally absorbed in the sounds cascading around them.

As she neared David, she fantasized that each stroke he gave the piano keys was really a longing to touch her body. Dalinda began to feel the essence of the music so that in time she was consumed by it, no longer hearing it but embracing it with her desire for him. She grew even more excited as she gave way to her yearnings. Dalinda stopped when she was about fifteen feet away from him, swaying to the rhythm. Her hands gently touched her body, starting at her upper thighs from where they slide sensually upward until they reached her swelling breasts.

Suddenly the music stopped. Dalinda opened her eyes, smiled, and walked to stand within a few feet of David.

"You're more beautiful now than I remember you. My, what a "woman" you are!" David said, his lustful eyes traveling up and down Dalinda's tall, slim body, telling her that he deeply desired her.

"I seem to have blossomed, much like a rose after being taken by a new lover," Dalinda replied, closing the distance between them until their bodies touched. She reached out to stroke his face, gently at first, just a slight caress with the edge of her fingertips.

Dalinda then bit deeply into David's neck with her Vampire fangs, drawing fresh blood into her. David screamed loudly, then suddenly grew very silent. Finally, after what seemed an eternity to the other Vampires in the bar, she lifted her head, exposing her bloody mouth for all to see. David's lifeless body slumped forward onto the piano, his fingers never again to stroke the keys.

"I think that it's time for a new piano player, don't you?" Dalinda asked as she looked around with a somewhat dazed expression. "Perhaps somebody a little less mortal. After all, he only could have played for only another thirty to forty years, anyway." Dalinda said as she looked from one band member to the other. "I'm afraid I didn't leave any for you two; I've drained him quite dry. You know, I really must learn to mind my manners while in public."

Dalinda walked away from the piano to take a seat at the bar. The band resumed playing, minus the piano parts, of course. After a while, a kindred Vampire approached the piano, brushed aside David's lifeless body, sat down on the bench, and began playing. He played a spirited jazz number and, although stimulating, it lacked the soul and depth of feeling which David's playing embodied.

"A bloody Mary, please," Dalinda told the bartender, smiling to herself. And as she sat there musing over the possibilities of her new found freedom, she stared intently at the Vampire piano player, sucking her Bloody Mary all the while...

12