Damaged Ch. 05

Story Info
In a secluded shack in the woods...
4k words
4.45
22.4k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 03/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

16 Years Ago

Alan emerged from the pond feeling a bit better. The water always managed to clear his head, no matter how bad his day went at school. It had been a really bad day. After drying odd and putting on his shirt, he sat at the clearing on the edge of the pond staring across the water. The sun was setting and orange and yellow light skipped and danced on the surface of the pond like it was on fire.

Alan's mind drifted, thinking about how much Ms.Jennings' words had twisted in his stomach. His heart hurt so much at the time. She was so beautiful, so goddamn beautiful.

She had rejected his inadequate gifts, along with dismissing his puerile feelings, but accepted another's. The thought of it made him feel sick.

He continued to stare across the hypnotic pond. As the sunlight faded, and the world around him darkened, he shovelled his emotions deeper and deeper into his mind, locking them away.

Yet the image of Ms.Jennings still haunted him.

He didn't know how much longer he had sat there in the dark. He only lifted his head when he heard a pair of soft voices beyond the bushes. Somebody was at the Hobo Hut again. He came to his pond often enough that, once in awhile, he would hear voices by the old shack. He never cared to know what they were up to, though.

Then Alan heard a woman giggle. He frowned, thought about it, then stood.

Silently, he made his way in the dark, through the thick bushes towards the voices. He felt like he was being pulled towards them.

As he approached the old shack, he moved carefully and listened intently. He heard the female voice again and his heart raced. He firmed his jaw, concentrated hard, steadying his breaths and his heartbeats, preparing himself as he moved forward.

He crouched low beneath the uncovered window of the shack, the glow from a lantern shining through the opening. Again he listened.

He heard urgent breaths and gasps. "Ahh," a woman sighed longingly. It was a gentle, sweet voice.

His blue eyes were fixed and cold as he rose up slowly and peered into the shack.

There were two people on a blanket on the floor, a man and a woman, their bodies aglow from the light of a single lantern. Alan dismissed the man, his shirt off and his pants at his ankles, almost immediately. Instead, he set his unmoving stare on the woman underneath him.

Her pretty dress was bunched up along her waist, pulled down off her shoulders and arms revealing her supple, quivering breasts, and lifted high over her milky thighs. Her pristine white bra and panties were crumpled on the dirty floor. Her long, wavy, soft caramel hair was tossed as she whipped her head back with each rough thrust of the man between her legs.

"Ahn," she gasped sharply.

Alan trained his eyes onto the glittering object that dangled and bounced around her pretty white neck: a silver locket-pendant.

"Ah! Ah! Oh god," Ms.Jennings groaned desperately.

The man bucked harder into her, straining out satisfied groans of his own. Ms.Jennings' beautiful body, her beautiful voice, her beautiful face implored him for more and more. He obliged, shaking the old shack rigorously.

Alan slumped down against the side of the shack. He breathed deeply through his nose as the illicit cries continued to saturate the air around him but he refused to let them into his head. He bit down on his lower lip, stifling a tortured whimper as he looked up to the sky, his hand feeling around blindly on the ground beside him. It touched something long, hard, and cold. He grabbed at it, pulled it onto his lap. It had a good solid weight to it. Still looking towards the darkened skies, Alan gripped the coarse length of pipe tightly in his white-knuckled hands and waited for the moans and gasps to end.

*********

Teri stood outside of the shack, "Hobo Hut", examining it closely. It didn't look like a place where people could have been viciously murdered by some crazed transient. In fact, it wasn't nearly as ramshackle as she thought it would be.

Alan walked up beside her holding the flashlight. He stood quietly, letting her continue with her observations.

"For some reason, I thought it would be more run down, spooky," she said in a hushed voice. It seemed almost as if somebody had been fixing it up.

Alan switched off the flashlight. For a minute, the shack seemed to disappear, but as her eyes adjusted to the moonlight above, it revealed itself to her once again. She looked at Alan, a soft blue, moonlit glow on his stoic face.

"You want to look inside?" he asked.

Teri, her eyes set on him, nodded.

Alan opened the door and followed her as she walked in. Teri stepped slowly inside the dark little room. The floor creaked a bit but it still felt solid underfoot. The smell of fresh wood filtered gently through her nose. Again, it wasn't what she had been expecting.

Alan stood behind her, his head tilted slightly as he watched her. He could barely see the outline of her body moving around in the dark. He knelt down and reached for something beside the door.

Teri blinked and turned around as a yellow-orange glow suddenly filled the room. She saw Alan stand up holding a large kerosene lantern.

"Oh!" she gasped and squinted through the sudden brightness. When her eyes readjusted she looked around again.

Now she was really surprised. She had been expecting dirt and clutter around the old shack. What the glow from the lantern revealed was a clean swept room. Wood walls that should have been faded or decaying, were capably re-enforced with fresh wood panelling, with two clean, unbroken windows on the sides. It was like a tiny cottage.

Teri felt her breathing intensify as she glanced around with a roll of her eyes, noting that the room was empty except for several heavy blankets folded on top of a long cushion in the back of the shack.

"You...you did this, didn't you Alan?" she asked watching her shadow on the floor stretch up the back wall, "Fixed this place up?"

Alan set down the lantern, took a couple of steps forward, and stood behind Teri. His shadow enveloped hers.

She could feel him behind her, his warmth, his smell, heard his steady breath. She hesitated for a moment then turned around to face him. As she looked up at him, she noticed his eyes sweeping around the room first, like he was making sure everything was in place, before looking back at her.

She had wondered how much planning the man had done. And now with the realization sinking in, she wondered how far he had intended to take those plans.

Just then his lips stretched to an impossibly subtle smile. It was an expression she had never seen before from him but she was able to read it oh so clearly.

Teri could feel the trepidation swell within her, but as she settled her gaze on his determined blue eyes, she couldn't deny the attraction she felt for this man.

"I have something for you, Teri," he said with a soft voice.

His eyes always on her, Alan reached into his pants pocket, pulling out a small chain and held it in front of her. Teri reached up and steadied the little object dangling at the end of it. It was a silver pendant-locket engraved with the initials "T" and "Y".

"Alan," she gasped as she looked at it, her small black eyes suddenly widening, "I..."

Her voice trailed off, unable to chose the proper words to say.

Without a word, he unclasped the chain. Teri bowed her head slightly as he reached behind her neck and put the necklace on. Her head remained tilted down as she looked at the pendant.

Alan stepped back slightly and admired the demure woman as she stood quietly in the little shack. Teri was already beautiful. Now, with the pendant around her neck and the soft glow of the lantern cascading a gentle light upon her, she was perfect.

As she sensed the man shift closer to her, Teri, her eyes still on the pendant, slowly shook her head side-to-side. For her, the man was temptation, fascination, and lust all rolled into a physically desirable and emotionally intriguing package. Yet even then, despite the pounding in her heart and the ache in her belly, did she really want to give into her desire here? Now?

Alan's fingers touched her chin and gently raised her head to look at him. Searching his unflinching eyes she saw her answers in him, the answers Alan had always known: Yes here. Yes now.

Alan held her by her chin, leaned forward and kissed her small, soft lips. He could feel the tingle of hesitancy from her. It was incredibly enticing.

Teri didn't resist, didn't back away. As she felt him press his kiss on her lips, she closed her eyes and accepted him wholly.

As they quietly moved and folded their lips over one another, Teri shifted her shoulders slowly, feeling the man push her sweater off, letting it fall to the floor around her feet. Despite the night air, it still felt so warm in the shack.

Alan kissed her on the cheeks and then moved to around her ear and down to her soft neck. He inhaled deeply. She smelled so fresh, like mountain air, no strong perfumes burning his nose or throat.

They continued to stand on the floor, their kisses steadily intensifying. The silence around them was deafening, Teri felt a twinge in her belly with every passionate gasp for air that slipped from her mouth to her ears.

Alan pushed his fingers through her satiny hair and slid them down to the soft nape of her neck. They worked efficiently to undo the clasp of her dress.

Her hands staying around the back of his neck, Teri broke from the kiss and leaned back looking down as Alan slowly lowered the front of her dress to her belly. Trembling she looked up only for a moment, seeing a subtle pleased look in his calm eyes, then back down as his hands made their way to the front of her heaving bosom. He massaged her breasts with firms rolls of his warm hands.

"A-Alan," she trembled. The uncertainty of what was happening filled her with anxious anticipation and confusion. "I...I'm not sure if..."

He didn't listen and just undid the front clasp of her bra with a twist of his fingers. With a gentle "snap" it popped open. It also dropped to the floor behind her feet.

She could barely keep herself steady, gazing upon her bare breasts, the silver pendant hanging between them. Alan's hands reached up and gently stroked them. His fingers and palms slipped around and under her smooth sloping curves. He leaned down and kissed around her dark tan nipple before covering it with his lips and pulling it into his mouth. Teri embraced his head, closed her eyes, and rubbed her chin and cheek against his curly hair as she felt him sample her with his teeth and tongue. He moved back and forth between her breasts until her nipples ached and strained to staunch attention.

The school teacher was already breathing hard through her mouth, smacking her lips, licking her tongue along them, trying to keep them moist. Alan helped her as he stood up and covered her lips with his. She gasped when she felt his tongue slide into her mouth and filled her with damp, warm breaths.

Alan's hands continued to move, rubbing her bare back before sliding down her body. His fingers pulled at her skirt, crimping it upwards into his fists until he was able to slip underneath her pretty yellow dress. He slid his rough hands around her supple round bum, bunching her panties along her crack so that he could have a unhindered grope of her smooth, soft flesh. Then his fingers twisted around the sides of her panties.

"Unng!" Teri cringed as she felt and heard one side of her panties snap, unable to resist the brusque tug of Alan's strong hands. Another stiff yank, and the other side gave way.

Alan began to move with more urgency now. His lips and hands were all over her, kissing her, fondling her, touching her. The surge in his body was building momentum and he fed it with all the buried desire he could muster from deep within. Everything culminated towards this moment perfectly. The excitement was undeniable and the more he had of Teri's body --the more she gasped in ecstasy and anticipation-- the more he allowed those explicit feelings to surge. He was so focused on her, he was almost surprised to realize how hard he had become, the pressure in his pants demanding release and gratification.

Alan stepped back from her and tore his shirt open, buttons skittering to the floor. Teri only had a moment to reach out and touch the hairs on his broad chest, before he seized her around her back and bottom, lifting her from the floor. He clutched her close, pressing her bare breasts against his hard chest, as he carried her a couple of steps back and lowered her to the pad on the floor. He sat her up against the wall, the blankets at her back.

Teri let the man guide her as she had always done, both eager and anxious to see and feel what he was going to do next. Alan rose to his feet, standing over her. She watched him with admiring eyes as he pulled off his shirt with a deliberate twist of his torso, displaying the bumps and curves of lean muscle packed onto his V-shaped body. She tried to keep her eyes on his face, but when she heard the whine of his zipper, she found her sight lured to the waist of his pants. He let his pants drop. His boxer briefs couldn't hide the rigid and imposing length straining against them from underneath. A nervous sigh quivered from her lips.

As he knelt down in front of her, Teri found herself drawing her slender legs closer to her body. Alan reached for her ankles and pulled them towards him, removing and tossing aside her shoes unceremoniously.

Aware of how Teri was watching him, he hooked the sides of his briefs and quickly pushed them down his thighs. His hard cock slipped out, angling sharply upward in rigid attention.

Again Teri shirked and felt her body curl in close. Alan was having none of that now, grasping her ankle and calf, pulling her towards him, her back slipping lower against the wall. The bottom of her yellow dress was bunched around her waist now. She could see Alan looking down at her exposed snatch. He leaned forward between her pale legs and reached a hand behind her head, pulling her away from the wall to give her another long, passionate kiss.

Teri felt the side of his cock brush against her inner thigh and skim her lower belly. It was so hard, so hot. She knew in a moment she would be intimately aware of how physically intense it could actually feel.

The woman may not have been able to tell by looking at him, but Alan was bursting inside. No more sampling. No more teasing. Now he had to take her completely.

He knelt close to her between her legs, her knees angled around his waist. One hand still holding her from the back of her neck, his other slid the tip of his cock up and down the line of her snatch, nudging apart an opening between her folds and petals.

Oh God...Oh God... Teri repeated in her head as her whole body tensed. She couldn't inhale deeply enough and finally just held her breath. She swallowed hard and gasped, "Alan..."

Alan let go and pushed forward sinking his throbbing length into her with a slow, deep thrust.

"Ah-ahn!" Teri gasped aloud, her breath draining from her with a shudder. She felt him surge into her, pushing her apart with brash determination.

Alan closed his eyes. The sensation of finally being inside this woman was incredible. He felt her tender, damp, inner flesh clench around his stiff cock, almost pulling him in. Then he opened his eyes and rolled his hips back and forth. His lengthy shaft pushed and pulled in and out of her with precise, gliding strokes.

Teri's brow angled sharply upward in the middle as she looked up anxiously at Alan. Her short, straight hair fell across her right eye but still she focused on the man above her. Initial discomfort gave way to tantalizing, warm tingles as she felt every inch of his hard, hot length fill her completely over and over. He drifted into her with zealous thrusts, her feet rising off the floor higher and higher, clenching her calves tighter against his torso.

"Uhn! Uhn! Ahn!" she groaned, her mouth rounding wide open. Her mounting cries seeped through the walls of the shack and floated into the secluded woods surrounding them. He felt so good, so very good.

Alan began to pump her harder with stiff strokes, grinding his crotch against hers. One hand on her tightly clenched stomach, the other on the wall above her head, he leaned over her, positioning himself for even more unabated bursts.

The shack creaked under the duress of their intensifying passions.

Alan relished the strain on Teri's pretty face, flushed red from the heat around them and the wanton zeal flowing within. He watched as the pendant skipped around her neck and shook above her trembling breasts. It looked so right on her.

He was also breathing hard now, a gruff wheezing seeping into his gasps for air. His muscles were tightening and his cock was throbbing painfully. But he wanted more and he needed for Teri to want more.

Teri's body and head shook harshly against Alan's relentless drives of his rigid shaft. It throbbed within her. She didn't care anymore what toll this vigorous, delicious banging would take on her later on. It felt good now, that was all that mattered. Her legs were drawn high, her hands wrapped around his forearm and waist, her body curling towards his, ignoring the pain in her tightened stomach.

"Oh God...Alan! Uhn! I can't...Ah! Uhn!" she gasped, unable to speak clearly.

Drops of perspiration fell freely from his body onto hers, running down her neck and around her shaking breasts. His normally placid expression was straining, his face red. Faster and harder, he surged past his peak, pouring into her blanketing warmth. Good god, she felt incredible. Alan could never have imagined. He redoubled his efforts and thrust into harder and harder and harder.

Her whole body shook uncontrollably with each deep, rapid strike from Alan. She couldn't hang on anymore and her hands let go of him as she dropped back down onto the cushion.

"Ah-Alan! Oh God!" Teri cried, her whole body sliding onto the floor now. She sucked in all the air she could, turned her head, and screamed, "Ah-Ahh!!!"

Her back curved upward, her torso twisting, as she succumbed to an exquisite wet flow spilling from deep within her slender body. It was a sensuous rush.

Alan felt her clenching around his shaft, her legs clutching like a vice against his torso, and her wetness flowing over him. The veins around his neck and his arms were all pulsing with blood and he felt like every muscle in his body was about to tear apart. He pumped two more hard strokes into her then leaned back and groaned loudly, "Ah-UHH!"

His deep guttural moan vibrated through the wooden walls of the shack as a thick stream of cum jetted from him, filling Teri. Wrapping his hands around her sleek waist, he leaned back on his knees and pulled her against his crotch. He clenched his butt, pushing into her deeper and deeper, as hot, passionate fluid shot out of him in full, rugged release. He inhaled quickly then grunted again, twitching every last drop he had burning within him.

His body heaved over hers as he stayed inside of her until he was utterly spent. His glassy blue eyes blinked as he gazed at the ceiling, looking as if he head been wakened from a deep, dark slumber with a splash of cold water.

Teri writhed deliciously beneath him, as she felt him explode within her and savoured the sweet aches and tingles within her overheated body. Alan looked down at her. He couldn't think of anyone more desirable as she was. He couldn't think of anyone else, period.

He slowly lowered himself on her, embracing her, kissing her. Teri shared his embrace and warmth, holding him close to her body, caressing him, soothing his exhausted body.

12